Reminds you just how good British Cinema can be..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nailjil21
There's an upcoming film called LONDON TO BRIGHTON from writer-director Paul Andrew Williams. i saw the site yesterday..and it's pretty much interesting...nice teasers and i also watched the short trailer at youtube...

i just dun know much about this film yet.any of u know some infos regarding this film?

jaden101
Originally posted by nailjil21
There's an upcoming film called LONDON TO BRIGHTON from writer-director Paul Andrew Williams. i saw the site yesterday..and it's pretty much interesting...nice teasers and i also watched the short trailer at youtube...

i just dun know much about this film yet.any of u know some infos regarding this film?

looks pretty good...not to sure what kind of a release it will get though...most likely severely limited meaning it'll be difficult to find in cinemas outside of the London clique

nailjil21
im with you sir.

btw, nice signiture. big grin

nailjil21
"Best British Film of the Century"!!! This is what the Big Issue is saying about upcoming film London To Brighton. Now that is quite an accolade... if it is the best what are your top 3 british films of this century so far? for me i think has to be:

1. All Beatles Movie (self explanatory)

2. Billy Elliot

3. The Business

vintageSW77
Werent The Beatles last century??

1)Performance
2)Dracula (HAMMER)
3)Trainspotting

jaden101
1: dead mans shoes
2: the debt collector
3: the dam busters

vintageSW77
Yeah i forgot Dead Mans Shoes
Excellent
As is A Room For Romeo Brass
and
DOG SOLDIERS
DEATH LINE
and a lot of the HAMMER MOVIES

bakerboy
I love british cinema, my personal favourite. Some in the list should be:

Beatles movies
Julie Christie movies
Hammer movies
David Lean movies
Peter Sellers movies
Richard Lester movies
Tony Richardson movies
Nicholas Roeg movies
and many and many more. I love british cinema.

nailjil21
Johnny Harris was AWESOME in GANGSTER NO 1 big grin. Can't wait to see him in LONDON TO BRIGHTON. Anyone remember him in Eastenders as Sean hired to straighten out Peggy Mitchell?

nailjil21
saw london to brighton trailer on the foyle film festival... quite interesting really... but surely 11 years old is too young to be a prostitute? but what would you do if you were suddenly homeless, on the street and skint? its a hard one for me you immediately would say its wrong and not right, but what choice would a girl have? will be interesting to see how this is dealt with in this film. I think this one is a defo for a cinema trip.

nailjil21
brighton beach..(memories, memories) now i was there for fatboy slim. wow brighton was jammed that weekend, one of the best i can remember. i always love to see famous places like this featured in british films. london to brighton looks a gritty film worth watching. it seems to have picked up a stack of awards...dunno but it's on their website...

~Da Rev~
Lock Stock, anyone?

hellsangels
Originally posted by vintageSW77
Yeah i forgot Dead Mans Shoes
Excellent
As is A Room For Romeo Brass

My two favourite Brit films of the last 5 years. Apparently Paddy Considine is in the new Simon Pegg movie (Hot Fuzz). It'll be interesting to see him in a comedy role.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.