Dark Times #1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SatePestage
The comic is out today........if someone has scans of it post it here......thanks

PVS
wow...i feel like its pre-ep3 all over again.

better idea: dont open a request thread. if you have the scans then by all means make a thread and post them.

now if you'll excuse me i have to run and avoid the rotten vegetables coming your way *bolts*

Captain SEX
*Beans PVS in the nuts with a rotten grapefruit*

PVS
*grabs rotten grapefruit force feeds it to capt sex*

SatePestage
the preview of the comic is amazing......the comic is sadly not available in Germany.....that's why i hope that someone could post scans

PVS
good luck, though this forum is dead. search around the EU forum perhaps?

smoker4

queeq
Yup, this is EU. Moving

General G
What is Dark Times? I have not heard of it.

Dessel
New comic, first we see of Vader since Purge. It's about this jedi who escaped the purge. Looks pretty good, though not as good as Legacy or KotOR.

General G
I will make a point of looking for it then. Sounds pretty good.

Dessel
Yeah, it'll probably only be available for dl in about a couple of days.

SnakeEyes
I bought it/read it.

It's pretty good. Decent, but not great. About what I expected from it.

The art's really good, though.

Dessel
Yeah, it's ok, pretty average. But also, how much of a dude is Bomo, the guy's awesome.

Morridini
Yeah just read it, I liked it.
Do anyone know where this one fits in the timeline with Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader? before, after or same time?

Anyhow here u can get it: http://rapidshare.com/files/3246325/Star_Wars_-_Dark_Times_01__of_5___2006___DarthScanner-DCP_.cbr.html

P.S. I can supply most of the SW comics in existance for download, just PM me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.