WMA MP3 converter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

liquidmetalman
I have a lot of music stored in WMA format , but i have only an mp3 portable player, so dose anyone have some program to converter my WMA files to MP3 ? i find xilisoft WMA MP3 converter with my search engine , how about it ? any recommendation is welcomed ,thank you .

happydog
I think the xilisoft WMA MP3 converter is very good,it is powerful and convenient ,and the quality of music is still very good after conversion.

vanice
if you have mac, try "switch". works fine for me

eggmayo
It works when I just use wma's and sync with the mp3 payer on WMP anyway, auto converts.

kathalo
Any audio editing and converting software will be of use. Suggests FlexiMusic Wave Editor. Directly can't read WMA file in FlexiMusic Wave Editor, so play and record the Wma file in the software and then using the "Save As" command, convert and save the Wma file as Mp3 format.To save the file as Mp3, need to install a separate command line Mp3 encoder/ decoder. Lame win 32 will be of use.

Bardock42
I believe foobar 2000 can convert for example. I also like it as player.

Neo_Version 7
iTunes stick out tongue

soin2cal
I had this problem with my mp3 player, my brother formatted it, then it was fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.