Saw I & II *Spoiler Vision*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
Well this thread is for general explaining of the plot...What your predictions on what happened to Adam are...How half the stuff happened in Saw II....Where the hell the Doctor went...Yeah that kinda stuff

Röland
You find out what happened to Adam in SAW III, so I won't ruin it for you. wink

I think Gordon is dead and long gone. He even says so himself he is going to bleed to death if he doesn't get help soon. So I don't think he got to help before he bled to death or if he did get far he was probably killed.

luffyjin
Could you either find me SAW 3 in a movie file or PM me what happened to Adam...I'm fed up with crappy links on limewire that get me nowhere, i really need to see this MOVIE!!!!....And the Doctor apparently was in Saw 2 putting the key in that guys eye...I completly disregarded that as plain bullshit though =3...

Vim
Spoiler warning: At the end of Saw II, we see three bodies in the bathroom where Adam, Dr. Gordon and Zeb were. Adam killed Zeb, and Adam never got out, he stayed chained to the wall, the third body is probably Dr. Gordon, Jigsaw went out the door and caught up to him, killed him easily and threw him in bathroom. Amanda was pretending to be in the same boat as everyone else, but she was just playing along. I can't wait to see Saw 3, but I'm won't be able to until the 25th... I hope its still in theaters...

luffyjin
Right i've read the whole plot of SAW III...It doesen't effect my experience of the film in any way since when i get to see it i will have probably forgotten the Saw phase i am going through right now....What happens to Adam is stupid....It could have been done so much better.

Vim
What that he just go left there to die? Yeah was pretty sorry, but a good ending, with jigsaw slamming the door and Adam screaming his lungs out... I thought it was great...

Wolfie
No, Vim, it was explained what really happened to Adam in Saw III. Amanda comes in after he had been in there for quite a while and suffocates him with a plastic bag. I, personally, liked thinking that he was left there to die.

And there were only two bodies in the bathroom in Saw II: Adam and Zepp. Only Dr. Gordon's foot was present.

And remember, Jigsaw doesn't kill people.

allofyousuckkk
wait, but wouldnt the game have been unwinnable for adam?
if he were to bleed to death
how would he win?

Röland
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
wait, but wouldnt the game have been unwinnable for adam?
if he were to bleed to death
how would he win?

Adam didn't have a game, he was a part of Dr. Gordons game and in SAW III when it shows Amanda killing him it could be a few hours after Adam was shot.

Wolfie
Cutting off their feet to get free is considered winning as far as Jigsaw is concerned. He doesn't care if you can make it or not, though it is possible. Det. Matthews would've done it in Saw III if Amanda wasn't there.

He could've also got the key at the beginning.

allofyousuckkk
gotten the key*

o, then nvm

but why did gordon die? he tied it so that the blood would stop. Not fair

Wolfie
A shirt isn't a very good tourniquet.

Röland
gotten the key*

o, then nvm

but why did gordon die? he tied it so that the blood would stop. Not fair

If you had to cut off your foot the best place to put the tourniquet would be around your thigh where your femoral artery is located. And yes, a shirt isn't a very good tourniquet.

Wolfie
Well, where to tie the tourniquet is a choice the director has to make.

He could tie it around his thigh, like you say is the best place to tie it. However, most people who know nothing about biology would leave the movie confused. "Why did he tie his shirt around his thigh? What good did that do? And why didn't he think to use something as a tourniquet?"

The filmmakers decided to go with Dr. Gordon tying it near the wound. That way, no one is mistaken about what he's trying to do. He tore off his shirt to make a tourniquet to hold back some of the bleeding.

The way they did it is a better effect and satisfies more of the audience. Are we really gonna analyze a horror movie about medical practices?

Röland
Originally posted by Wolfie
Well, where to tie the tourniquet is a choice the director has to make.

He could tie it around his thigh, like you say is the best place to tie it. However, most people who know nothing about biology would leave the movie confused. "Why did he tie his shirt around his thigh? What good did that do? And why didn't he think to use something as a tourniquet?"

The filmmakers decided to go with Dr. Gordon tying it near the wound. That way, no one is mistaken about what he's trying to do. He tore off his shirt to make a tourniquet to hold back some of the bleeding.

The way they did it is a better effect and satisfies more of the audience. Are we really gonna analyze a horror movie about medical practices?

Not at all, I wasn't posting that to try to start a debate about where Gordon should have put his tourniquet. I was just putting that in because it seemed like allofyousuck thought that by tying it near his wound it should have stopped him from bleeding to death.

Even if he did tie it to his thigh, I think that when he started yelling "F*ck this!" and rolled up his pantleg we all knew what he was going to do.

allofyousuckkk
i didnt mean that i thought he wouldnt bleed to death, i was saying it wasnt a fair game, and that the movie should have made him live, because he completed it

Wolfie

U Neek
Originally posted by Vim
Spoiler warning: At the end of Saw II, we see three bodies in the bathroom where Adam, Dr. Gordon and Zeb were. Adam killed Zeb, and Adam never got out, he stayed chained to the wall, the third body is probably Dr. Gordon, Jigsaw went out the door and caught up to him, killed him easily and threw him in bathroom.

That is incorrect. At the end of Saw II there are three bodies in the bathroom; one is the body of Adam and the other of Zeb. However the third body is Xavier's body, the guy who chased Daniel and Amanda into the bathroom towards the end of Saw II. Remember? Daniel slit his throat with a hacksaw...

I like to think that at the end of Saw, on his way out of the building that the bathroom is in, Jigsaw passes Dr Gordon, mocks him and simply exits the building, whilst locking it behind him so that Dr Gordon cannot leave. Thus leaving him to bleed to death.

U Neek
i didnt mean that i thought he wouldnt bleed to death, i was saying it wasnt a fair game, and that the movie should have made him live, because he completed it

He did not complete it though. Dr Gordon was supposed to kill Adam before the clock turned to 6. He "killed" Adam after 6, and even Adam's death was faked, which is why Dr Gordon lost.

If anyone won the game it was Adam, because Adam's part in the game was to stay alive throughout the time Dr Gordon had to kill him. But of course he lost because the key to free him went down the bath tub drain.

I understand it was not Adam's game but even Adam had an objective in Dr Gordon's game, which was to stay alive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.