Morg vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Morg (Full Power)

vs.

Superman (Bloodlusted)

golem370
Morg 20/10 laughing out loud

Redatom65
Giving it to Superman

bigbran
Been done.
Morg. If you also mean full power, then Waters Of Life, crushes him.

hawkeye111
Morg 8/10

guy222
Morg w/WOL

CaptainStoic
Morg beats him up, and then executes him on national TV.

SuperiorTech
Morg

Bouboumaster
I wouldn't want to be Superman in this fight.

Acrosurge
Man, some Morg love going on here. I'm down.

Morg 8/10. With the Waters of Life + PC, 10/10.

quanchi112
Morg with that power he had in that surfer story would crush Superman all day and all night.

dvampire
Supes smacks Morg across his face, gives him a lecture and call it a day.

Madvillain
Okay.

tdawg14
Morg takes Supes 7/10. With the WOL, he stomps him 10/10.

nimbus006
Morg does nothing to Superman without WOL.

With them he probably wins everytime, unless Superman gets smart and flies to the Sun for a quick shower.

Southern_Rebel
blood lusted Supes for the stomp. He's beaten much more powerful foes than Morg before.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
blood lusted Supes for the stomp. He's beaten much more powerful foes than Morg before. Uhm he wouldnt stomp Morg.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by quanchi112
Uhm he wouldnt stomp Morg.

Bloodlusted?? That's the same as Supes' going all out like Superman Prime in the current story.

If Supes' went all out on Morg like that...Superman would wreck Morg quicker than he wrecked DS before.

quanchi112
Bloodlusted?? That's the same as Supes' going all out like Superman Prime in the current story.

If Supes' went all out on Morg like that...Superman would wreck Morg quicker than he wrecked DS before. Supes I think could beat a regular Morg but with the waters of life Supes would get curbstomped into oblivion.

Mr Marvel
Morg is not the SS, i don't think that he can manipulate energy w/ the same skill. And b/c He can't then I'll have to give it to Morg 5.5/10 as he is used to killing and letting loose without regard.

WOL 10/10

CaptainStoic
Morg without the WOL crushed SS in their first meeting, all of Galactus' Heralds can manipulate energy as well as absorb it. Superman really doesn't have a chance in a fight with him if he possessed thee WOL. Unless someone can make it believable that Superman can fight off all of the Heralds that Morg did.

Avlon
Bloodlusted Supes stomps Morg.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Avlon
Bloodlusted Supes stomps Morg.

Come now, surely you jest. Superman does not have what it takes bloodlusted or not to take on Morg with the WOL. He not faster than him, or stronger. How would he win?

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Come now, surely you jest. Superman does not have what it takes bloodlusted or not to take on Morg with the WOL. He not faster than him, or stronger. How would he win?

Supes' may still have him beat on strength....Morg's best strength feats...WOL or not...does not match Superman's best strength feats.

Avlon
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Morg is a brawler. Superman bloodlusted has beaten Doomsday with ease.
Superman is still faster, stronger, and overall more powerful than Morg.

Mr. Slippyfist
Superman bloodlusted has beaten Doomsday with ease.
Eh?

Inhuman
Morg gets majority with or with out WOL

FearOfBlood
Morg 10/10.

Unnatural-POWER
Like i've said before, when Superman is angry (bloodlusted), he's unlike any other character.

If he's going into this fight with that mentality, Morg will be in for a battle.

Supes' may still have him beat on strength....Morg's best strength feats...WOL or not...does not match Superman's best strength feats.

Morg is a brawler. Superman bloodlusted has beaten Doomsday with ease.
Superman is still faster, stronger, and overall more powerful than Morg.

Superman's encountered Doomsday bloodlusted and the fight was over very quickly.
IMO, Supes can win this fight!

Avlon
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Eh?

This fight.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ddrx25hz.jpg

Supes fighting like this would ko Morg.

complexbrother
morg 7-10

Avlon
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Like i've said before, when Superman is angry (bloodlusted), he's unlike any other character.

If he's going into this fight with that mentality, Morg will be in for a battle.

Superman's encountered Doomsday bloodlusted and the fight was over very quickly.
IMO, Supes can win this fight!

Pretty much...it would be much like Sentry vs Terrax.

Galan007
DD Rex was a p*ssy. srsly

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Galan007
DD Rex was a p*ssy. srsly Got to agree. And he didn't have planet-busting as a bi-product of any his fights, either.

Avlon
Originally posted by Galan007
DD Rex was a p*ssy. srsly

Regardless of that opinion...he still pwned MM easily and Supes fought intelligently in that fight.

Supes record is still better than Morgs anyway...even with the waters of life...he fought heralds one at a time.

Morg isn't going to outfight Superman.

Mr. Slippyfist
This fight.

Supes fighting like this would ko Morg. Oh, ya, I know about that.
I was thinking of the actual Doomsday (most importantly... tough)... not the one tampered with by Lex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.