Gasp ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calypso
What if Captain Grant/Teague Sparrow performs a mar-ri-age for Jack and Lizzie. They were the only two principals on the closed set the day they filmed that sequence. Nothing has come out about that either.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by calypso
What if Captain Grant/Teague Sparrow performs a mar-ri-age for Jack and Lizzie. They were the only two principals on the closed set the day they filmed that sequence. Nothing has come out about that either.

Well it said that Teague is only gonna be there as a cameo.

LovelyOne
oh lord lmao...*tiptoes out of thread*

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by LovelyOne
oh lord lmao...*tiptoes out of thread*

ahh nooo. Come back. Im not gonna bother you with questions I promise.

ToddianGirl
That's a good guess. I don't know what's it's going to be but I'm very happy and excited about the whole thing. BTW: Chiki Mina where did you get that picture for your avatar?

PirateDiva
LOVELYONE u Know Something!!!!! Now come back here and ummmmm... give us more Hints....lol!!!

katelovespirate
good thought calypso. *strokes non existent beard thoughtfully* good thought.

i reckon i'll hang in the shadows for a while.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by ToddianGirl
That's a good guess. I don't know what's it's going to be but I'm very happy and excited about the whole thing. BTW: Chiki Mina where did you get that picture for your avatar?

My friend sent it to me. I think she got it from a forum.

Chiki Mina
AAA cheese crackers with ham!!!! I need to think straight.

ok I thought Keith/Teague was only gonna do a cameo meaning like a a scene where theres a flashback.

BUT WAIT WAIT. I read that liz gets to meet jacks father.

But at what point in the movie and how many times does he shows up?

PirateDiva
Dont know but i heard the same thing the scene that Teague comes out its only suppose to be Liz, Jack and Teague....which means that Liz and Jack are once again off alone 2gether somewhere...lol!!

Chiki Mina
Damnit! Im doing math and thinking about the ending at the same time!! Im so frustrated right now. I bet that its in my ugly face and my ugly eyes wont seem to register in my ugly brain!! Curses!

calypso
And, here we go, is he really alive, or a(n) _________________?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Damnit! Im doing math and thinking about the ending at the same time!! Im so frustrated right now. I bet that its in my ugly face and my ugly eyes wont seem to register in my ugly brain!! Curses!

Awwwww Mina...u have a Bad case of POTC Syndrome...lol...it's ok i have it too....lol...cant quite focus on things...HaHa!!!

calypso
LOVELY and KATE come on back. We need you both for this one. And why hasn't anything been posted in any of these threads about Teague
Sparrow and what his main purpose is in AWE, other than to be maybe CJS's father and a Captain of a ship.

LovelyOne
I didnt say there WILL be a gasp ending BTW..its just a guess of mine.

and I cant say anything because lurkers be about.

PirateDiva
well it was mentioned that Teague might have a part on making Jack and Liz realize that they have feelings for each other!!! I dont know what do u think Calypso!!

Chiki Mina
Ok people lets be fair. Lets leave Lovely and kate alone. They have their "reasons" not to say so lets get whats left of our brains together and kind of figure out ourselves.

katelovespirate
the ONLY thing I have heard about Teague is that he "shows up at the end and threatens everyone" and he is "the only one who can put Jack in his place".

by end they could mean last hour, last two hours, last ten minutes, we have no idea. (remember LOTR ROTK and the 45 million "endings"? we dont know how many endings there are here.)

t and t have discredited the back story from the games. so the majority of what i thought i knew about jacks history is out the window.

aside from that we can conjecture that his father was a wealthy man with some standing in society, who is clearly now a pirate, and who probably gave Jack one of the pieces of eight, meaning he is a member of the pirate brethran.

i'll do some digging and see if i can come up with anything else.

PirateDiva
Whos bugging Kate and Lovely?

katelovespirate
oh and thanks Chiki. smile

calypso
I don't know, I can see him being there for the purpose of mar-ri-age, but to do a back story on Jack with Lizzie there, I have to really do a stretch.

It would have to do something with the fact that they are leaving the sea and Jack has a safer life for them somewhere else and has TS confirm it.

I also heard that Keith would also do another shot when his dangles grew out. Maybe I am just too full of POTCDCMAWE and can't find my
--- lite up on Broadway on New Years Eve. This has consumed my waking hours and some of my dreams.

calypso
If I owe apologies to LOVELY and Kate...I am sorry. No offense meant.
Just love what ya'll have to say.

LovelyOne
no ones buggin lol...just saying I dont know for sure what the ending is..

PirateDiva
Lovelyone are you Happy?

LovelyOne
yes smile

Chiki Mina
lets map out what we know

1)Teague was supposed to make a cameo
a) A suppose scene with a flashback maybe if its a cameo it could only mean some sort of flash back.

2)The appearance of Teague
a) OK I read that Elizabeth will be meeting Jacks Father. And supposedly Jack/Elizabeth are the ones to see him. Meaning there will be quiet a few Jack/Liz scenes.

OK Kate I remember reading something like that. If Teague was gong to be the one to put Jack in his place I imagine Teague advising his son if he wants Liz then he should go after her. Somewhere along those lines, advice him like to accept fate and love just somewhere along those lines. Probably is gonna help Jack big time on his decision and probably is gonna have a mayor impact with the Liz/Jack relationship.

I had 2 theories Either was Teague saying leave Liz alone shes a different class from you and you're a pirate you could never have the governor's daughter. But then the part where it says "Put Jack in his place" makes me realize that he could be helping jack in a good way. Maybe helping his son wake up and smell the coffee. Jack thought that he could be a pirate forever, sure he can be by heart, but he needs to find a new place in the new world or perished. Piracy itself its at its end.

Red Two
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/pirateflag.gif

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/pirateflag.gif

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/daron.gif

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/shavo.gif

calypso
EUREKA I think you have something. That's what I have been trying to work out too.

calypso
CHICI that was meant for you not RED TWO. And what is that all about?

LovelyOne
this ending IMO, is going to have to revolve around Jack if

1. It wants to go out with the ultimate bang
2. If it wants to draw people in for a 4th
3. So it sticks in everyone's memories for a lifetime as one of the ultimate ways to end a trilogy.

IMO its unrealistic to end this on any other character but Jack Sparrow. He is what makes Pirates of the caribbean sell..they want to sell?...end it on something exciting with Jack Sparrow. They know this.

They used Jack as a main cliffhanger in DMC, people are gonna rush to see if he is Ok and if Jack/Liz will end up together.

Movie 4 is a mile off..movie 3 has gotta end on something that is going to KEEP the audience interested in the franchise..because its gonna take a while for movie 4 to come out...ending on Will?? NOT gonna keep people interested.

calypso
Yep, pretty much. But, I think 4,5,6 will be prequels about Jack's early adventures leading up to losing the Black Pearl.

LovelyOne
nope..I wouldnt think movie 4 was about that..because I think Keira is going to be in it...the ending to movie 3 is supposed to be the cliffhanger for a movie 4...and the way it ends doesnt suggest a prequel for before PotC1..it sugests a prequel for AWE's ending..IMO anyway..

its supposed to be a re-invention..of AWE not a continuation

I dunno about 5,6..I dunno if that is true..I think its just 4 they are doing.

calypso
The remark about putting CJS in his place was made by Jerry in an interview posted somewhere in these threads. I orginally thought he meant that Keith Richards could put Johnny in his place, but who knows now with everything they say having a double or triple meaning. Don't you know they are acting like a bunch of politicians in what they say or don't say.

Chiki Mina

3. So it sticks in everyone's memories for a lifetime.

IMO its unrealistic to end this on any other character but Jack Sparrow. He is what makes Pirates of the caribbean sell..they want to sell?...end it on something exciting with Jack Sparrow. They know this.

The used Jack as a main cliffhanger in DMC

1) Go out with an ultimate bang
a) This is something we expect jack Sparrow not to do. I think that the scene where he is with the 2 wenches must be near the end. IMO I think that they come back and kind of want Jack back and Jack is probably going to reject them. Those pics where we see him wrapping his arms around them I bet he gets all flirty then BOOM surprise them with a rejection. Then I could Imagine Liz showing up all of the sudden and wrapping her arm around jacks arm big grin Making the gonorrhea sisters cry stick out tongue

b) SO THIS IS GOOD NEWS!! Go out with a bang! Its obvious right there. Meaning that Jack is not gonna come back to his old selfish ways. Of course he's still Jack Sparrow, but not the same womanizer, rum loving, selfish pirate!

a) Definitely! I think its something similar like POTC 1. There are so many possibilities for and ending I'm talking about right before the credits. It could be that AWE could end like COTBP, singing the precious song liz taught him. But instead of going to the horizon, he could go and sail away to find liz instead of trying to reach the horizon: NOTE : A sparrow always comes back for his soul mate big grin *sigh*

3. So it sticks in everyone's memories for a lifetime.
a) aa certainly!! Like the kiss! SOmething that will satisfy the audience on seeing jack so optimistic and so in love wink. Jack is the money maker of POTC, if Jack is happy, the audience are happy. BOOM! raises up the box office and POW! Sinking Titanic laughing out loud I hope

LovelyOne
I cant see how they can make early adventures convincing when Johnny is visbly getting older..its gonna have to be set pretty much after AWE..or at least after the events of AWE.

calypso
What is a re-invention of a story? How does that work with LOVELY's theories of plot and character development?

LovelyOne
LOL IMO Jack just leaving into the "sunrise?" with 2 whores is NOT gonna be like...the best way to end an awesome trilogy

It doesnt make sense of DMC if that happens..DMC showed us something about Jack for a reason and it should be concluded.

PirateDiva

3. So it sticks in everyone's memories for a lifetime as one of the ultimate ways to end a trilogy.

They used Jack as a main cliffhanger in DMC, people are gonna rush to see if he is Ok and if Jack/Liz will end up together.

Movie 4 is a mile off..movie 3 has gotta end on something that is going to KEEP the audience interested in the franchise..because its gonna take a while for movie 4 to come out...ending on Will?? NOT gonna keep people interested.

Well of course!!! cause it wouldnt make sense if the ending revolved around someone else if they arent going to be in number 4....that would just be ridiculous....revolving the ending around Jack Sparrow is a sure bet!!!

LovelyOne

LovelyOne
Terry on a movie's ending:

Here's my iron-clad rule for how a movie should end. (How's that for taking a stance?) A good ending must be decisive, set-up, and inevitable -- but nonetheless unexpected.
This is, of course, not easy to do. Some writers feel that a good, strong opening, the hook, is the toughest thing to come up with. I disagree. A great opening is perhaps the most important section of the screenplay -- it's the part that's actually going to get read! But it's not the hardest. My writing partner, Ted Elliott, can come up with a great set-up in seconds -- but give him a month or so before asking him what comes next!
Act II is a renowned quagmire of story problems. You could argue that it's the toughest Act to plot. But the subject matter itself at least provides material to shape, and gives some direction how to proceed. Act II problems are more often organization problems, not blank-page problems, and they'll ultimately succumb to proper execution of craft.
No, for myself, Act III -- and coming up with that great ending -- is definitely the toughest plotting on a script. It's an Act where you can't get by on just craftsmanship, you really do need to have something that's inspired. It's the payoff Act.
So let's go back to the rule: 'Decisive, set-up, and inevitable -- but nonetheless unexpected.'

1. Decisive.
The most satisfying endings resolve the issues at hand clearly and decisively, one way or the other. Effective endings that are ambiguous are rare -- and a bit of a contradiction in terms.

2. Set-up.
The ending can't come completely out of left-field. It should be one of several known possibilities, or referenced as a possible solution sometime earlier in the film. The ending must appear to evolve naturally out of the elements that are known. You don't want to change the rules at the end of the game -- that's not fair.

3. Inevitable.
Another word for this might be 'appropriate.' You want an ending that is so 'right,' it seems as if it could have turned out no other way -- but only after it's happened! Because it's also got to be --

4. Unexpected.
This is the real trick. The unexpectedness of the ending is the true payoff, the reward for watching the film. It's the element the audience will weigh most heavily when judging the outcome of the story -- whether or not it was 'worth waiting for.'
Unexpectedness is one of the hardest elements to design into an ending. I find it useful to consider which type of question or questions is truly unknown to the audience. In a whodunit, the element that is not known is, well, WHO, and quite often the motive, or WHY. In an action film, you pretty much know WHAT is going to happen -- the hero is going to win -- but you don't know HOW. The HOW, then, is where you get your surprise. Occasionally, answering the WHERE questions can be a surprise -- remember where Hannibal Lector ended up in SILENCE OF THE LAMBS? WHEN questions are tough for endings, as they usually must be set up making the audience superior, which destroys the surprise.
So if you know which answer you're holding back -- the WHO, WHY, WHAT, HOW, or WHERE -- it can be easier to create that all-important unexpected ending. The best to go for is the WHAT question -- as in, truly not knowing 'what will happen' until it happens.

Ideally, the ending of a film is what the whole film has built to, in some fashion or other, all the way from page one. Ted and I still laugh at a screenplay that was submitted to us, where the writer included 'optional up ending' and 'optional down ending.' If the writer wasn't writing to one or the other of those endings throughout the screenplay, how effective could either of those endings be?
And a final note, on those 'down' endings. Writers just starting out often succumb to the temptation of choosing a tragic ending. After all, tragic endings are rare in films, and therefore unexpected. And unexpected is good, right?
Problem is, tragic endings really not all that rare -- there are lots of unproduced spec scripts around with typical bad-script unhappy endings. The result is, usually, an unhappy ending for the writer.

----------------

from that and certain things I know..I can kinda get a pretty good theory for the ending..

Jack raises the problem and also mentions the solution in purgatory In my opinion. And we should see something that clearly relates to it at the end but atthe same time be unexpected..yet make perfect sense. Gonna hush now lol *tiptoes out of thread*

P.S the same thing happened in DMC...cept it was Liz who mentioned the problem and the solution..and so we saw it at the end of DMC it seems.

the second twist, Barbossa was pretty crazy and gasp-worthy but makes perfect sense when you look back at all the little hints in DMC..he also ties in with the plot.

PirateDiva
yes smile

As long as ur Happy....im ok it's when ur freaking out that i worry cause u seem to know more than others!!!

So if ur HAPPY then there is nothing to worry about and that is all i need to know!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
YES!! I finally posted my RP!!

sorry out of subject lol

calypso
Are we talking her comment about "wobbly legged pirates"?

katelovespirate
another cameo when his dangles grow out? okay that makes sense. that fits in with that one thing, LovelyOne.

be happy everyone. Unless they are totally nuts, and dont follow any of their own rules or hints so far, i think we have a good reason to smile. smile

PIRATES=SEX
le gasp

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by katelovespirate
another cameo when his dangles grow out? okay that makes sense. that fits in with that one thing, LovelyOne.

be happy everyone. Unless they are totally nuts, and dont follow any of their own rules or hints so far, i think we have a good reason to smile. smile

I think we need to organize a bit. No hints we need to boil all this into one.

Im not sure if I should post a theory bc I dunno if its a spoiler or it will ruin everyones chances on guessing.

calypso
Go ahead Dearie. How can it be a spoiler if you don't know if it is true. I don't have any info inside or outside. I just write what I think.

We all respect your views, so go ahead and "let's have it".

PirateDiva
Just do it cause nothing is for certain!!! Nothing is set in stone til the movie comes out soooooo til then everything is a theroy so go for it....lets hear it!!

Chiki Mina
by katelovespirate

I dunno why But that gets me in a good mood. I keep thinking about that pic where jack has his arms around gissel and scarletts shoulders.

"Teague shows up at the end and threatens everyone" I keep thinking that Jack tries to ACT as if he wants both of those wenches, and leading them on a twisted surprise of rejencting them. Now I'm not sure if teague makes an appearance in here and threatens the sluts to go away lol.

And I keep thinking that AWE is going to end like POTC1. Remember when T&T said that pretty much is gonna end like the first movie. I think it means something. I believe that Jack will end the movie singing the song that liz taught him and instead of sailing towards the horizon, he could sail towards lizzie. Since a sparrow always come back for his soul matesmile

LovelyOne
LMAO kate..dangles grow out?

LovelyOne
Ok I'm not happy anymore sad

As a matter of fact. I'm shattered.

PirateDiva
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....why? OMG I Dont like it when ur SAD that means there is a reason to be unhappy....suddenly i feel depressed...let me know our mood as it changes!!

LovelyOne
I'm ****ing pissed off at Disney...

this is not a ****ing film about Will Turner..its JACK SPARROW who is the most important character to everyone..well mostly everyone..

They are pampering the character of Will like a little *****.

Disney are making a one of the biggest mistakes in history if this is the ending I swear to god..just wait..they will see..they should ****ing know already DMC got to 1 BILLION for a reason...Jack and Liz have been nominated for the people's choice awards for a REASON..when the **** did W/E ever do that?

katelovespirate
im still happy, cause i'm an insane optimist right now. smile

remember, twist endings are not in scripts. wink there is still hope.

Chiki Mina
...ok who needs an appointement with me on the therapy thread? lol

katelovespirate
lol oh chiki. smile

Chiki Mina
I know Im annoying lol

LovelyOne. If the movie is concentrated a bit on Will, it could be a good thing. Could be a final farewell for william turner. I mean he has to go somehwere. Dmc was concentrated on Jack. It could go with Will. But Some how I still have hopes. Im insane that way.

PirateDiva
GreaT Now i'm ****ing pissed off!!

Chiki Mina
DOnt be. I still have hope. Lets not loose our cool. Lets leave LovelyOne to chill a bit and let her put her peices back together in her mind smile Im sure shes just overwhelmed a bit.

PirateDiva
LOL...no i know its just that my moods change when Lovelys mood changes cause she knows things and soooo i depend on her for emotion...lol.(wait i'm pissed *makes angry face*)

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL...no i know its just that my moods change when Lovelys mood changes cause she knows things and soooo i depend on her for emotion...lol.(wait i'm pissed *makes angry face*)

WE need to depend on eachother. But when someone is down its up to us to help that friend to pull up the peices back together. And help them raise their head again with pride. If we see a friend in need or emotional we cannnot loose and let our emotions overcome us just bc one person is feeling messed up. THere has to be a balnce in this thread. When someone is down, is up to us to help that firend to stand up again. So piratediva you need to pull youself together first.

LovelyOne
what heard..may not be the ending, ending..they like to keep twists out of the scripts.I think there may be a J/E twist.

dont feel down cuz I feel down..just ignore me..

CaptinJackLover
ok now yall r making mke depressed...i wasnt until i read all the posts on here.. *sighs* but Chiki is right...have a posotive attitude! erm

Chiki Mina
what heard..may not be the ending, ending..they like to keep twists out of the scripts.I think there may be a J/E twist.

dont feel down cuz I feel down..just ignore me..

Lovely Im gonna cyber slap you. I prefer everyone to ignore me than you. We are not gonna ignore you. If your down we will help you get up on your feet again.

sparrobethroxmy
woot woot to that a friend in need is a friend indeed

lol did i say that right well u get the picture! big grin angel thumb up cool

PirateDiva
Ummmm I GuEss No One Caught My Joke...lol!!

I was Only Kidding...LOL!! U Know i just thought it was funny cause i always call LOVELYONE my Brain!! so i figured my moods would change as hers do...lol...but i guess im the only one who understood my joke...so i guess this is embarring for me!!! I've actually been in a good all day!!!! SORRY if i messed anyone up...its soooo hard to explain humor on-line.... i dont know how T.Maria does it...lol!!!

sparrobethroxmy
lol i got the second time i saw it big grin lol

PirateDiva
Originally posted by sparrobethroxmy
lol i got the second time i saw it big grin lol

Good at least not everyone's confused...lol!!

You new here?

sparrobethroxmy
kinda yea well out of everybody here yea im new big grin

PirateDiva
LOL...well Then WELCOME!!!!

sparrobethroxmy
THX!

this place is way better then another POTC fan site the majority of them were W/l shipper they were gettin on my nerves.

PirateDiva
Oh GooDY ANOThER J/L Shipper....YAY!!! big grin

sparrobethroxmy
lol that is kinda my name sparrowbethroxmy i wrote sparrowbethroxmysox but i guess it was too long and it took out sox so before i could change it , it was too late lol. jus my luck! wink

PirateDiva
LOL....well i think u can change ur name....but just let us know when u do so we know who u are!!! lol!!

katelovespirate
*passes the torch of hope to someone else*

seriously guys, it aint over till about 20 minutes after the credits roll and the extra scene shows and the screen goes black and they evict you from the theatre. thats the only time i give you permission to lose hope, okay? smile

night!

PirateDiva
^^ LOL...well Said!!

Chiki Mina
if potc 1 and 2 had a special ending...then awe will have a special ending also. I dont care if it takes 12 hours im gonna wait till the end of the credits.

a-k-a-amber
yeah me 2!

LovelyOne
Know what..The dog at the end of the credits, bone instead of keys...funny....I wonder if at the end of the credits for 3 we may see something with Jack..cuz the dog had the bone..where as DMC would suggest that Jack didnt have liz..YET anyway

calypso
No. It will be a dog w/puppies. hahaha

Seriously go the the movies section of KillerMovies.com and type in Deja Vu and read what Disney said in 2004. Interesting, very interesting.
Um, me hears a big gasp. I think Deja Vu comes out about Nov 20-24.

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by katelovespirate
remember, twist endings are not in scripts. wink there is still hope.

That is right, but it is in others script. The kiss scene with jack and liz, that part was in their script, but wasnt in orlandos, so the facial expression, is real. and when they needed a new captain, they were ALL told that Anamaria was coming back, besides tia's script, which obviously had barbossa, her character had no reason to have to be surprised.

that "leaked" script couls have always had the twists, you never know.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by calypso
No. It will be a dog w/puppies. hahaha

Seriously go the the movies section of KillerMovies.com and type in Deja Vu and read what Disney said in 2004. Interesting, very interesting.
Um, me hears a big gasp. I think Deja Vu comes out about Nov 20-24.

now thats funny lmao..did you just come up with the puppies thing?
I just typed thjat thing in and whats so interesting?? lol

calypso
Yep. "Crazy like Jack" today.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
That is right, but it is in others script. The kiss scene with jack and liz, that part was in their script, but wasnt in orlandos, so the facial expression, is real. and when they needed a new captain, they were ALL told that Anamaria was coming back, besides tia's script, which obviously had barbossa, her character had no reason to have to be surprised.

that "leaked" script couls have always had the twists, you never know.

hahahah 1. great SIG!!! smile loved it.

2. a leading actor's script would not leak. if scripts are walking away, they are the scripts they give the crew members, which have the basics but no twists on them. or it is someone who has SEEN the script and is piecing it together from memory. or someone who was emailed or faxed portions of the script for crew work. very few people actually get to see the script on set. most of them just see storyboards. but of the scripts out there, i highly doubt Keira's is the one floating around the internet. so i doubt the twists would be in any script we get.

calypso
www.KillerMovies.com

left side of board, click on Movie Selection

When window opens type in Deja Vu and click on select

When window opens it will say "Results for Deja Vu"
First topic is Disney-Deja Vu

calypso
Oops, misunderstood your post Lovely.

Its a Terry Rossi screenplay, directed by Bruckheimer; love story, adventure, and TIME TRAVEL.

Keira: Elizabeth is a 21st Century girl trapped in a 17 century corset, or something like that.

LovelyOne
LOL I edited it^^

thats interesting though

Chiki Mina
I always thought the only thing that was twisted in DMC was when Barbossa came back. That was the only thing that shocked me.

But then theres Jack's reaction after liz chained him up, he smiled he didnt cry or whined. Thats a pleasent surprise

CaptinJackLover
the kiss didnt shock you!? but the kiss was a happy shock...when brabossa cam back i was like wait ir dead! go back from where u came! but it DEFINATLEY shocked me!

LovelyOne
the kiss was overdue between the two I was expecting one from the moment I saw that teaser kiss....they dont just do teaser kisses unless those two people are gonna smooch..Actually I was expecting it from the island scene in movie 1

CaptinJackLover
i wanted it to happen since movie one but i wanst sure they would do it...i didnt htink a Disney movie would show a young women betraying the man she was going to marry....but noe that they have akready showeed it im hoping for alittle sumthing more in the next...they pretty much borke all the disney rules with DMC...and i was shocked that they would do that but still very happy

Chiki Mina
The Kiss did not shocked me because it was leading to that. I was actually waiting for a kiss between them. What shocked me was on how Jack smiled with that satisfaction and how he decided to sacrifice himself for liz. Thats something that you dont expect him to do.

CaptinJackLover
i was shocked at the fact that it was LOONG!(whihci i loved even hto i was jealous) but if they were gonna kiss i htought it would be shorter...

Surreal_44
The kiss was long by necessity. Remember, the main purpose of the kiss was to distract Jack while Elizabeth chained him to the mast. big grin

Chiki Mina
Yeah and remeber that she leaned in to plant another wet kiss big grin

CaptinJackLover
yes! but for some odd reason she didnt kiss him! i wouldve turned the movie into like a porno or somehitng! big grin

Pirates life fo
A cameo isnt a flashback. Its when a big name actor (or in this case, rock star) has a minor role in a scene on film or television. And I dont think Capt. Teague is going to show up in the scene with Jack's two 'ladies'. He filmed at disney which means he is most likely in the Pirate Kingdom scene

crazychic
thats what i think too sureal wow i like the way you think

CaptinJackLover
i odnt see how they could only have Jack's father with a SMALL role! it makes no sense that he wont be that important to the story!

Pirates life fo
It is a small role. Keith only shot for a couple days.

CaptinJackLover
i know...but i odnt think it should have been...i think his father hsould play a bigger role...

crazychic
i totally agree

CaptinJackLover
yeah i mean its his father for cryin out loud! we didnt even htink of his father existing until we heard about it! give him a bigger par for goodness sake!

Mistypirate
It may be a small role, but it's going to be an important scene. I just have this feeling. smile

crazychic
well im w/ you on that one

PirateDiva
And also if ur gonna have someone like Keith also give him a part thats worth it....u know!!! But ur right he will serve a huge purpose...thats a done deal!!!

crazychic
im glad u see it that way i see it too *cool*

Mistypirate
Originally posted by crazychic
well im w/ you on that one

Wow we finally agree on something, but I still say that my Johnny is way hotter big grin

Chiki Mina
Teagues role supposed to be a cameo. But then people say that he is going to show up by the end of AWE. Small role or not I think hes going to play a very important role.

crazychic
no chance of that misty but im glad we can agree on something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.