Emperor Joker vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mrrungo Mu
Who wins?

Mrrungo Mu
Anyone?

jesserw21
i go wit wit emperor joker for da win 9/10

guy222
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
Who wins?

Who is Emperor Joker? Jaspers is that nut who can warp reality

Galan007
Emp. Joker stole 99% of Mxy's power.

He re-wrote the entire universe so that it was his play-thing.

Those scans can be seen here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/427646-respect-mxy

norrinradd43
Emperor Joker is the same ol Jack Napier with 90% of Mr Mxy's powers or something like that

Soljer
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Emperor Joker is the same ol Jack Napier with 90% of Mr Mxy's powers or something like that

Ninety nine percent, actually.

And I'm not sure on the outcome of this thread. Jaspers was pretty powerful, too.

nvrbeenwthagirl
actually it was batmite's powers.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
actually it was batmite's powers. no

Mxy clearly said that Joker stole 99% of his power. He even recalls how it happened.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
no

Mxy clearly said that Joker stole 99% of his power. He even recalls how it happened.

IT was batmite's powers.

Galan007
IT was batmite's powers. Why does Mxy say it was his power then?

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/5886/mxyvg5.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why does Mxy say it was his power then?

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/5886/mxyvg5.th.jpg

IT was a trick by batmite. Batmite crawled out of the joker's mouth. I'll get the info and link it for you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman Batman 25 revealed that Joker had gotten Batmite's powers. Not Mxy's. mxy is more powerful than Batmite and this was all done with batmite's powers.

Galan007
Superman Batman 25 revealed that Joker had gotten Batmite's powers. Not Mxy's. mxy is more powerful than Batmite and this was all done with batmite's powers. scans?

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2064/193cm.jpg

Galan007
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2064/193cm.jpg I dont see how you gathered that Emp. Joker had Bat-Mite's power instead of Mxy's.

That scan didn't suggest anything of the sort.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont see how you gathered that Emp. Joker had Bat-Mite's power instead of Mxy's.

That scan didn't suggest anything of the sort.

THe entire premise of the story is that the joker had power left from the emp joker saga. It was revealed that the power he actually had was Batmite's. Batmite crawled out of Joker's mouth and continued the game joker and mxy started

Galan007
THe entire premise of the story is that the joker had power left from the emp joker saga. It was revealed that the power he actually had was Batmite's. Batmite crawled out of Joker's mouth and continued the game joker and mxy started But Mxy got his power back at the end of the Emp. Joker arch. So not all of what Joker did was BM's power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But Mxy got his power back at the end of the Emp. Joker arch. So not all of what Joker did was BM's power.

The story was ****ed up anyway. It was written in an almost non continuity as it was so late that event in IC has precluded all those alternate Supermen and batmen. But It was revealed that the power The joker had was batmites and that the whole thing was some kind of big cosmic joke to the two most powerful imps.

Galan007
The story was ****ed up anyway. It was written in an almost non continuity as it was so late that event in IC has precluded all those alternate Supermen and batmen. But It was revealed that the power The joker had was batmites and that the whole thing was some kind of big cosmic joke to the two most powerful imps. Yeah I just read S/B #25.

It was CRAP of the finest degree. It was the worst comic featuring Mxy, that I've ever read.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah I just read S/B #25.

It was CRAP of the finest degree. It was the worst comic featuring Mxy, that I've ever read.

Thus why Jeph loeb and all of his writers are no longer part of DCU continuity. THANK HEAVENS.

Galan007
Thus why Jeph loeb and all of his writers are no longer part of DCU continuity. THANK HEAVENS. Meh, I liked some of Loeb's stuff in DC, but most of it was crap.

case in point: S/B #25.

Juntai
Meh, I liked some of Loeb's stuff in DC, but most of it was crap.

case in point: S/B #25. I liked very few of his stories actually, the action was great, but the stories weren't. He was DC's version of Bendis to me. The minute he had to bring a close to a story, he flopped. I'm afriad he'll be working on ruining The Ultimates next.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
I liked very few of his stories actually, the action was great, but the stories weren't. He was DC's version of Bendis to me. The minute he had to bring a close to a story, he flopped. I'm afriad he'll be working on ruining The Ultimates next.

Thank God DC Got rid of him. He is madness.

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
I liked very few of his stories actually, the action was great, but the stories weren't. When wonder woman deflected the OE back at DS, I lost alot of respect for Loeb.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When wonder woman deflected the OE back at DS, I lost alot of respect for Loeb.

In previous times, The oE would simply teleport thru any barrier. And I dont' know if it was the OE. DS didn't use his usual I'm going to erase you line. And what Happened to the finder Beams? the zig zag beams that he sends out first before any effect. Loeb forgot about those as well.

Galan007
In previous times, The oE would simply teleport thru any barrier. And I dont' know if it was the OE. DS didn't use his usual I'm going to erase you line. And what Happened to the finder Beams? the zig zag beams that he sends out first before any effect. Loeb forgot about those as well. Loeb's problem is his failure to properly research the character before he starts writing about them. Wonder Woman's bracelets deflecting the OE is a prime example of his researching problems.

juggernaut66666
And now he is screwing Marvel sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Loeb's problem is his failure to properly research the character before he starts writing about them. Wonder Woman's bracelets deflecting the OE is a prime example of his researching problems.

Superman batman maybe written off as Non-cannon since It was completely late and out of continuity. It was like it was in it's own little universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
And now he is screwing Marvel sad

I really hope he gets his hands on Thanos.

juggernaut66666
I really hope he gets his hands on Thanos.
Momently he is screwing Onslaught. Have you read Onslaught reborn?
He made him fight Cap ,Thor and Iron Man in h2h.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Momently he is screwing Onslaught. Have you read Onslaught reborn?
He made him fight Cap ,Thor and Iron Man in h2h.
Zoinks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.