Defenders vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Here's agruablely marverls most powerful grouped team. Could they take down one of DC's

Defenders

http://www.defenders.ca/indext2.jpg

vs

Green Latern (kyle)
Wonder Woman
Supes ( current )
Flash (walley) He shows up about 1/2 hour after the fight begins

In this battle each team has 15 minuets prep, TIME TRAVEL NOT ALLOWED, and Strange has created a perpetual heavy mist around Subs.

It's fight time, so let's get it on.........

Devil Lance
This is Basically just Dr Strange + Silver Surfer vs the League

Hulk and Namor get taken out fast

tru-marvell
Oh really?....just who is taking out The Hulk and fully strengthened Subs quickly? I can't see any of the Leaguers single handedly beating these two quickly.

Initially it's 3 vs. 4 which means somebody is getting double teamed. And I see it being WW, and although she is ubberly strong, so are these two, and I feel that they have more than a good chance of putting her down b4 Wally gets there.

Surfer can handle GL on his own, and with the prep Strange will be a very powerful force for supes to deal with.

So if the Defenders can put eliminate 1 before 30 mins I'd give them the victory.

Defenders 6/10

Soljer
Strange turns them all into tables.

masterbruce
Defenders will own the justice league.

I don't think it's even fair to have Dr. Strange as no one on JL can handle him.

DigiMark007
Has Strange ever shown matter manip on the level of, say, Wildstorm's Doctor? I've never seen him just turn things into sandwiches or something similar.

Besides, GLs have limited matter manip too. No one's getting killed that easy.

With some Dr. Strange shields, Hulk could actually be an annoyance. But Namor's pretty worthless, and even Hulk is limited.

But the Defenders win. Surfer + Strange is a lethal combination. Supes would be out quick (Surfer energy drain), and Strange can hold his own with any of these guys.

rotiart
Personally... i see it this way... Surfer went up against Thor before... with the magic of Loki... where Surfer was very amped by Asgardian magic to increase his power... and Surfer was manhandling the ASgardians...

I say if Surfer can do that with Loki's magical help... why can't Dr. Strange the ultimate Deus Ex Machina do it for his 3 teammates...

Fear the power of strange... with his combined power of all his artifacts resisted the wrath of the Power Gem.

Btw... if its bloodlust... dr. strange could just open a portal to another dimension... let demons out to weaken the JLA.. send them back.. and finish the job...

Priest
Defenders are uber, strange is the man. ANy team with strange is baddass,look at the illuminati.
Defenders should win this rather easily, their is no one on the the team that can take out strange and Surfer.

Juntai
Originally posted by rotiart
Personally... i see it this way... Surfer went up against Thor before... with the magic of Loki... where Surfer was very amped by Asgardian magic to increase his power... and Surfer was manhandling the ASgardians...

I say if Surfer can do that with Loki's magical help... why can't Dr. Strange the ultimate Deus Ex Machina do it for his 3 teammates...

Fear the power of strange... with his combined power of all his artifacts resisted the wrath of the Power Gem.

Btw... if its bloodlust... dr. strange could just open a portal to another dimension... let demons out to weaken the JLA.. send them back.. and finish the job... And Superman rubs his hands together and keeps the portal from opening.
big grin

bigbran
I'de like to see the Defenders come back, and take out Namor and Hulk, and add in Thor, or Beta Ray Bill(or both), and even Ghost Rider.

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai
And Superman rubs his hands together and keeps the portal from opening.
big grin

With....SUPER FRICTION?!

eek!!

EDIT: Oh, and Superman'll be too busy getting kicked around by the Surfer, wink.

rotiart
Crap... I'd rather the Defenders come back... as the cosmic FF4

Current Surfer, Worldmind Nova, A well Written Quasar, and add in Dr. Strange...

actually with that much firepower.. the stories would get boring quick. nevermind.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
With....SUPER FRICTION?!

eek!!

EDIT: Oh, and Superman'll be too busy getting kicked around by the Surfer, wink. If Surfer's concentrating on Superman, GL blindsides him easily.

AND YES WITH SUPER FRICTION
AHAH

Soljer
Originally posted by Juntai
If Surfer's concentrating on Superman, GL blindsides him easily.

AND YES WITH SUPER FRICTION
AHAH

The Green Lantern has already been transmuted into a table. no expression

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
The Green Lantern has already been transmuted into a table. no expression After spliiting a thousand atoms inside of strange, Hulk's and namor's stomachs and lungs, and containing it in his own giant green bubble.

Surfer vs Wonder Woman, Flash, and Superman.

Super friction ftw.

rotiart
I just realized its Kyle Rayner... The guys virtually a god...

Hal jordan... defenders win...

defenders vs. .... the god of the green (hehe) wins. (i know thats swampthing but... big grin)

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
I just realized its Kyle Rayner... The guys virtually a god...

Hal jordan... defenders win...

defenders vs. .... the god of the green (hehe) wins. (i know thats swampthing but... big grin)

Meh, it's Green Lantern Kyle, not Ion Kyle.

Surfer can take him one on one. Strange can take the rest of the roster himself.

Defenders, no prob.

rotiart
shrug. i picked up an issue of green lantern the other day... shows kyle... big grin

Wally West
If a Superman clone (Sentry) can resist Strange's magic and knock him on his ass, why can't the real deal? shifty

PRAYERRUN
I don't see how Hulk is just an annoyance. he'd be able to take out any number of these people......

Soljer
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I don't see how Hulk is just an annoyance. he'd be able to take out any number of these people......

Yeah, he could take ANY of the people in this thread...

Except for Superman, the Flash, the Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, the Surfer, Doctor Strange, or (arguably) Namor.

Oh...wait....

Grimm22
Dr. Strange with prep + Surfer = ftw wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.