The death of Bruce and Brandon Lee...A conspiracy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.stargods.org/GW_BrandonLee.htm

I want to bring to your awareness something that may well be of interest to you. I have been a fan of Bruce Lee since I was a child and I am also a fan of his late son Brandon also. Anyway, I've been researching the conspiracy myself for many years and it wasnt until lately that I discovered something very strange!

I had an urge to watch Brandons final movie: 'The Crow', and after learning all about illuminati symbolism, I feel that without doubt, Brandon Lee was ritually murdered.....

As you are probably well aware Brandon met his tragic end whilst filming "The Crow" back in 1994 - when a supposed dummy bullet accidentally fired into his mid section - killing him in the process. I believe his death was deliberately ordained

If you watch his movie, you will find that there is a horrific rape sequence within the apartment complex of the girfriend of Eric Draven (Brandon Lee). Now whats particularly interesting about this, is that this brutal act takes place inside a 'pyramid' frame with the all seeing eye above it - the very illuminati pyramid we are all now becoming familiar with today.....

If you also watch the movie again, you will see the familiar appearance of the Chrysler 'pheonix' logo, which seems to dominate the entire screen. As you are probably well aware - the Chrysler logo is an illuminati symbol and it appears frequently through out the whole of the movie.

Bruce Lee himself also spoke about a 4th dimensional demon or a watcher who had been following him all his life until his tragic death in 1973. Indeed, the Chinese were very superstitious and believe strongly in the existence of these 4D entities, so much so, that any male child born, the chinese would disguise as a 'female' to deter the watchers from taking the babies life.

My understanding is that thet the illuminati Li bloodline of hong kong - is connected to both Bruce and Brandon, hence Bruces birth name 'Li Jun Fan' and his father's 'Li Hoi Cheun' -- they are offshoots from that genealogical lineage.

Also, if I may point out one more thing: If you refer back to Brandon's earlier 1992 movie "Rapid Fire", there is a sequence where Brandon is in a building and he is under fire from triads. Now, in one certain clip of this sequence, Brandon does a 'flip up' from the floor and if you look in the immediate background, you will see what appears to be a faceless figure of a man sitting in the background.. And whats more; in 'The Crow', you can see this figure re-emerge once again in a shot where the camera is panning across a series of buildings.......very eerie indeed.

Perhaps it may be worth your while checking this out.......

Captain SEX
How did bruce die anyway? Didn't they find marijuana brownies in his stomach or something?

Mr Parker
Dont have time to look at this now but yeah I always believed Brandon Lees death was a conspiracy.Its just a little too convient that they BOTH died in their prime while making movies.Brandons son better take this as a hint and not try and follow his father and grandfathers footsteps.apparently some people out there dont want the Lee family to be successful movie stars.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Captain SEX
How did bruce die anyway? Didn't they find marijuana brownies in his stomach or something?

He had a allergic reaction to pain medication.

I have looked into the myth tons before in the past and it is creepy as hell. There is also a ton of other information just search the web.

Mr Parker
I never thought that Bruces death was a conspiracy but now after how Brandon died as well also in the prime of his career when like bruce,his career was also beginning to take off,I already suspected Brandons death of being of foul play now I believe both of them were as well.

Mattomic
Why does everything bad have to be a conspiracy?? stick out tongue

Deano
well when on a movie set, a real bullet kills the son of the most famous martial arts star of all time,then you have to wonder

ladygrim
Woah ...intriuging ... ill have to take another look at them movies that were mentioned wink

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Deano
well when on a movie set, a real bullet kills the son of the most famous martial arts star of all time,then you have to wonder

yeah I mean come on.Bruce dying was one thing but BRANDON ALSO dying in the prime of his life when his movie career is beginning to take off and its just coincidental that it was a real bullet instead of a fake one? yeah right.and its not EVERYTHING that goes bad is automatically a conspiracy.Like that one guy posting that Muhammad Ali getting alzheimers was maybe from the government,now THATS going overboard.Brandan Lees death after his fathers though,thats wayyyyyyyy too coincidental.

Evil Dead
wow........who would have thought a man AND his son would both die? Must be more than coincedence.

Also, who would have thought that the most famous martial arts actor of all time's son would also be in the film industry after he so desired......freaky.

That's like George W. and George H.W. both being president........if they both die, we'll KNOW it's a conspiracy.......just like John Adams and John Q. Adams. Imagine.........the offsrping of fame and fortune following in his father's footsteps quite easily......then dying. Conspiracy!!!!!

Deano
Originally posted by Evil Dead
wow........who would have thought a man AND his son would both die? Must be more than coincedence.

Also, who would have thought that the most famous martial arts actor of all time's son would also be in the film industry after he so desired......freaky.

That's like George W. and George H.W. both being president........if they both die, we'll KNOW it's a conspiracy.......just like John Adams and John Q. Adams. Imagine.........the offsrping of fame and fortune following in his father's footsteps quite easily......then dying. Conspiracy!!!!!

yes but this is not just any father and son. and you still miss the point. as ive said, being shot with a real bullet on a movie set is a bit wierd isnt it?

bruce lee's death was mysterious but i dont think there is a conspiracy.but i dont buy the accidental death of brandon lee. sorry

Vinny Valentine
Deano.

How do you live on these Conspiracy's? laughing out loud

You're like Mel Gibson in the movie Conspiracy Theory.

Deano
i just recently watched the crow and i felt compelled tomake this thread

Vinny Valentine
i just recently watched the crow and i felt compelled tomake this thread

Ah.

Mr Parker
yes but this is not just any father and son. and you still miss the point. as ive said, being shot with a real bullet on a movie set is a bit wierd isnt it?

bruce lee's death was mysterious but i don't think there is a conspiracy.but i don't buy the accidental death of brandon lee. sorry

yeah i don't buy that for a second.way too coincidental.thats actually why these conspiracies you talk about are for real because when you look into them,wayyyyyyyyy too many coincidences follow in the chain of events such as the Kennedy assassination or 9-11 that it becomes so ridiculous that its not a coincidence anymore.

DragonWoman
I read through the article and I've been a fan of Bruce for years...so this does make sense. I heard in an article from his wife some time ago that Bruce used to wake up in a sweat most nights, passing it off as nothing she'd known that it was the demon that had been following him.
I suppose the forces of evil from beyond this world finally caught up with him and his son.

Quite sad.

Mr Krieger
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah i don't buy that for a second.way too coincidental.thats actually why these conspiracies you talk about are for real because when you look into them,wayyyyyyyyy too many coincidences follow in the chain of events such as the Kennedy assassination or 9-11 that it becomes so ridiculous that its not a coincidence anymore.

It's just the same as a Grilled Cheese sandwich, if you look close enough, you can see Jesus, it doesn't mean he's there

S-Ranger
I thought one of the theories on Bruce's death that they could never say a definite yes or no on was the Dim Mak strike apparently these delayed death strikes can be used on you and you wouldn't die for years from some of them and it was linked to increased pressure in his cranium that is believed to be a aneyrusum or something. I'll try and dig out the article it was very interesting.

S-Ranger
The reason's things happen is because they've already happened before string theory or something that's why each conspiracy must be not be to closely associated with another unless there's enough facts to back it up.

amity75
Can anyone post a still of these "faceless figures"?

Deano
yeh id like to see that

Evil Dead
I'm going off topic of this thread for one post. People can believe what they want to believe.....doesn't really matter. could or could not be a conspiracy. affects me none. This, however, was just absurd.

string theory? jesus christ on a stick. do you know what string theory is? christ. do a quick google search on the subject. It has nothing to do with anything, other than the universe being comprised of strings vibrating at differing frequencies.

S-Ranger
Sorry i wrongly attributed the theory to the string theory i need to go research it again it began with an S anyway. My bad.

Mr Parker

here it is again for people to look at and read.

Evil Dead
we saw it the first time........it was merely too idiotic to deserve a reply. Somehow Brandon Lee's death linked with Osama Bin Laden and the JFK assasination? somebody needs medication.

S-Ranger
lol. This part of the forum's so funny it's unreal i keep lolling everytime i come in here.

Emperor Ashtar

bruce lee's death was mysterious but i dont think there is a conspiracy.but i dont buy the accidental death of brandon lee. sorry

Really , deano, seems more like an accident to me.

Mr Parker
Bruce dying may have been an accident but Brandon dying as well from a real bullet? no sounds way too convient and that it was murder and covered up.

Emperor Ashtar
Bruce dying may have been an accident but Brandon dying as well from a real bullet? no sounds way too convient and that it was murder and covered up.

Are you serious, you have any evidence?

Mr Parker
yeah Im serious and no I have no evidence because I havent looked into it like I have with kennedy and 9-11 because those two events were tragedys where the death of an actor is not something to get all worried about so I havent bothered to look into it.If Bruce hadnt died in the prime of his career as well then i wouldnt think nothing of it,but its just a little bit too convient that Brandon died as well also in the prime of his career when it was just beginning to take off.way too convient.If Bruce hadnt died as well I wouldnt think nothing of it but when i heard about brandons death i always thought from the beginning there was foul play involved.that it was murder and covered up.Branon also has a son as well.His son better not take a career in acting for his own sake because it seems there are some people with connections in hollywood that dont want to see the Lee family be successful fim stars.I mean come on he dies from a real bullet and the props people dont even check it.way too convient.

Evil Dead
I ask this question out of curiousity because you seem to post a lot.

exactly what research have you done in either area to "look into it"? I assume your research into JFK required a few trips to a national archive....but what research did you do on 9/11?

Mišt
its just coincidental that it was a real bullet instead of a fake one?

It wasnt a real bullet, the blank jammed, misfired and the shell shot out by accident. Obviously if it was a real one they would have a bullet as evidence and not the shrapnel from the blank instead. Also the entrance wound would be evident it was foul play, theres a difference between a bullet hole and a small wound.

Mr Parker
well no matter what you say its not going to convince me that there are powerful people in hollywood that dont want the Lee family to be succesful movie stars.I sure hope Brandons son for his own sake doesnt follow in their footsteps or he is destined to be murdered as well.

Emperor Ashtar
well no matter what you say its not going to convince me that there are powerful people in hollywood that dont want the Lee family to be succesful movie stars.I sure hope Brandons son for his own sake doesnt follow in their footsteps or he is destined to be murdered as well.

Doesn't matter, inorder for it to be a conspiracy you have to have evidence. The fact that he was skiled by a blank even proves that.

Evil Dead
and what exactly leads you to this conclusion.........as a matter of fact....how many people worked on the movies that each died while filming 20 years apart? Take that list of people........and you have your suspects, start narrowing them down. If there's few.....your likely to find your culprit. If there's none, you're a moron and it's impossible for both to have not only been purposefully killed, but also done so by the same person with some vendetta against the Lee family.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by amity75
Can anyone post a still of these "faceless figures"?

psydragmast
MR PARKER YOU TALK ABOUT BRANDON LEE'S SON. I HAVE HEARD ABOUT HIM ALSO BUT DO YOU KNOW BRANDON'S SON FULL NAME? ALSO HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HIM OR KNOW WHERE HE LIVES. fROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD FROM SOME PEOPLE I KNOW IN THE MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT IS THAT BRANDONS SON COMPETE AND HAS FOLLOWED IN THE MARTIAL ARTS.

Mr Parker
errr no,care to answer me WHY your bringing back this old dead thread that was buried AGES ago?

Mr Parker
I ask this question out of curiousity because you seem to post a lot.

exactly what research have you done in either area to "look into it"? I assume your research into JFK required a few trips to a national archive....but what research did you do on 9/11?

well since this thread HAS been brought back.when you return evil dead and you just happen to look at this thread hopefully,several books and DVD'S that prove it all to be true. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Slippyfist
People didn't want Brandon, and Bruce to be successful movie stars? They surely weren't successful before they died... roll eyes (sarcastic)

A little too late, if that is indeed true, Parker.

Because the ever deadly Aspirin was the best attempt at stopping Bruce at the time, from all these powerful people in Hollywood.

"How will we stop him from succeeding?"
"Aspirin!!!"

Now, I love watching Bruce's movies, and I mean no disrespect to him, but what you were saying is bullshit.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
People didn't want Brandon, and Bruce to be successful movie stars? They surely weren't successful before they died... roll eyes (sarcastic)

A little too late, if that is indeed true, Parker.

Because the ever deadly Aspirin was the best attempt at stopping Bruce at the time, from all these powerful people in Hollywood.

"How will we stop him from succeeding?"
"Aspirin!!!"

Now, I love watching Bruce's movies, and I mean no disrespect to him, but what you were saying is bullshit.

Bruce's death was tragic, but I believe his was just a freak accident... He was a mega star already, so killing him wasn't gonna make anything different... If anything, it made him even MORE a mega star, and Bruceploitation soon followed...

With Brandon, however, he was only in a few movies until that point, and it was almost guaranteed that "The Crow" (awesome movie, btw) would be Brandon's "Enter the Dragon", so to speak... The concept was just right for the time (grungy, dark, depressing, etc.) I'm pretty sure there was foul play, even if just a little, involved in HIS death, but Bruce's just wouldn't add up...

No one killed Bruce Lee, but I'm not sure about Brandon Lee...

hazzafazza
yes , can some one post those faceless images appeared in - the crow movie?

Katsu
Aww poor Bruce Lee, member of the famous occult elite Lee family.

Lee had to go, he was revealing Asian occult wisdom to "dumb ignorant western people". No can do!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Katsu
Aww poor Bruce Lee, member of the famous occult elite Lee family.

Once again, provide some sort of evidence to your oft ridiculous, and oft retarded, claims.

lord xyz
oft?

KharmaDog

lord xyz
Ah.

Katsu
Asian Occult Wisdom by Bruce Lee (Li):

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

KharmaDog
That is your proof?

lord xyz
Originally posted by KharmaDog
That is your proof? It's better than what Nuclear Winter provides.

Katsu
You know what the funny thing about proof is?

Unless you cant proof that what am i saying is not true, it could be true!

Just think about it, theres about 4 billion people on earth believing in their God to be true while there is absolutely no proof to back it up.

Fascinating creatures, us humanbeings!!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Katsu
Unless you cant proof that what am i saying is not true, it could be true!

That's a pretty shaky belief system. I'd rather adhere to the Ockham's razor theory than to go around beliving in the unsubsantiated claims of everyone on the face of the planet.

But we digress. Where is your proof that Bruce Lee was a member of the "famous occult elite Lee family" other than a quote from a semi-autobiographical movie?

DethRose
Ummm..... really does anyone have actual proof of this so-called faceless dude or was someone just in the background sort of like those cheapo movies.

bruno107
I am surprised that no Bruce Lee fans have noticed the most important correlation to Brandon Lee's death. In Bruce Lee's last movie (Game of Death) Bruce Lee's character was a movie star who was acting a scene in the making of a movie. The prop gun that was used on the set was loaded with a real bullet to kill the actor. Bruce Lee's character who was shot faked his death pretending that the shot was fatal so that he could enact revenge on those who did it. Isn't it a bit coincidental that his only son would die that exact same way just as it was in Bruce's last movie?

Bat Dude
Yeah, I never realized that until now... Odd...

Toku King
http://www.stargods.org/GW_BrandonLee.htm

I want to bring to your awareness something that may well be of interest to you. I have been a fan of Bruce Lee since I was a child and I am also a fan of his late son Brandon also. Anyway, I've been researching the conspiracy myself for many years and it wasnt until lately that I discovered something very strange!

I had an urge to watch Brandons final movie: 'The Crow', and after learning all about illuminati symbolism, I feel that without doubt, Brandon Lee was ritually murdered.....

As you are probably well aware Brandon met his tragic end whilst filming "The Crow" back in 1994 - when a supposed dummy bullet accidentally fired into his mid section - killing him in the process. I believe his death was deliberately ordained

If you watch his movie, you will find that there is a horrific rape sequence within the apartment complex of the girfriend of Eric Draven (Brandon Lee). Now whats particularly interesting about this, is that this brutal act takes place inside a 'pyramid' frame with the all seeing eye above it - the very illuminati pyramid we are all now becoming familiar with today.....

If you also watch the movie again, you will see the familiar appearance of the Chrysler 'pheonix' logo, which seems to dominate the entire screen. As you are probably well aware - the Chrysler logo is an illuminati symbol and it appears frequently through out the whole of the movie.

Bruce Lee himself also spoke about a 4th dimensional demon or a watcher who had been following him all his life until his tragic death in 1973. Indeed, the Chinese were very superstitious and believe strongly in the existence of these 4D entities, so much so, that any male child born, the chinese would disguise as a 'female' to deter the watchers from taking the babies life.

My understanding is that thet the illuminati Li bloodline of hong kong - is connected to both Bruce and Brandon, hence Bruces birth name 'Li Jun Fan' and his father's 'Li Hoi Cheun' -- they are offshoots from that genealogical lineage.

Also, if I may point out one more thing: If you refer back to Brandon's earlier 1992 movie "Rapid Fire", there is a sequence where Brandon is in a building and he is under fire from triads. Now, in one certain clip of this sequence, Brandon does a 'flip up' from the floor and if you look in the immediate background, you will see what appears to be a faceless figure of a man sitting in the background.. And whats more; in 'The Crow', you can see this figure re-emerge once again in a shot where the camera is panning across a series of buildings.......very eerie indeed.

Perhaps it may be worth your while checking this out.......

Wanna know the truth? Ghengis Kahn's brain in a jar that run's FEMA planned Bruce Lee's death all along.

Bat Dude
I'm still trying to find the "faceless figure" in The Crow... It would have helped if the person who wrote the article could tell which scene it was... Because they do a few scenes where they pan across the city skyline...

I did notice the "all seeing eye" scene, though...

And by "phoenix logo", do they mean this scene?
http://www.popsyndicate.com/images/blog/crow1fire.jpg

Bat Dude
Ok, I found the scene in the movie "Rapid Fire", go to 2:57 in this movie, you'll see a faceless figure sitting down as Brandon is kicking some ass... Whether it's a 4D entity or just a sculpture, I found it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whCaLEdK52E

And in this scene, pause at 2:19 and you'll see the all seeing eye (from The Crow)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjEPDgjhDc

Da Joker
Jesus, what happened to this world....

What possible reason would they have to kill him? No reason at all, both were accidental deaths and Brandon was never shot with a real bullet, it was a prop that got stuck, and peirced his abdomen. There is no conspiracy, it's foolish to say so.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Da Joker
Jesus, what happened to this world....

What possible reason would they have to kill him? No reason at all, both were accidental deaths and Brandon was never shot with a real bullet, it was a prop that got stuck, and peirced his abdomen. There is no conspiracy, it's foolish to say so.

While I agree that Bruce Lee's death was just a tragic accident, don't you at least have SOME curiosity about Brandon's death being a little shady?

I mean, I'll admit, it's all just speculation, but weren't the Chinese Triads angry at the Lee family for sharing the Chinese secrets with westerners? And since they couldn't get to Bruce anymore (he died before they could kill him), they got to his son... Again, it's all speculation, but it's not like it makes no sense... It makes at least SOME sense...

And did you watch the vids I posted? (probably not) Pretty eerie...

Da Joker
No, all of this speculation is foolish. If they planned on killing either, they'd have done so already. All of this talk is just that: talk, and nothing more.

Bat Dude
If they planned on killing either, they'd have done so already.

Uh, it's highly possible that Brandon Lee WAS killed... So technically, they planned and killed Brandon Lee already (IF they did, which is possible)

Here's a piece of advice: Never dismiss anything in this world... ANYTHING is possible... Just because it doesn't seem like it makes sense, there are always little details that the common folks don't know about, so nobody should ever just dismiss something as "foolishness" without really reading up on it...

Da Joker
I have read about the incident over & over, and there is no sign of foul play. It was investigated, they said there was no foul play, that's the end of it.

Deano
they'll say that about 9/11 too...

Bat Dude

That's true...

Like I said, NEVER dismiss anything...

Da Joker
I'll dismiss it if there's no truth in it. C'mon, they really set up Brandon Lee and no type of clues were found? Just sounds like paranoid fans to me.

Quiero Mota
I believe this one. Bruce had a lot of enemies in the Chinese-American community. That was because kung-fu was a cultural secret kept underground but he said that "I teach whoever wants to learn". And then he died in his 30's, the official cause of death was cerebral adema; brain swelling induced by an allergy to sleeping pills...I don't know about that.

Brandon was killed on the set of a movie when blanks got switch with real bullets. Now that just smells of murder. But unlike with his dad, I can't see why someone would want Brandon dead.

Da Joker
No, Brandon was killed with a prop that got stuck and was released into his abdomen. It wasn't a real bullet.

Btw, does Brandon really have a son?

Rogue Jedi
So I am assuming that Michael Massee was in on this "conspiracy" to kill Brandon Lee?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Ok, I found the scene in the movie "Rapid Fire", go to 2:57 in this movie, you'll see a faceless figure sitting down as Brandon is kicking some ass... Whether it's a 4D entity or just a sculpture, I found it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whCaLEdK52E sculpture.

Bullshit.

Shit happens on movie sets, people are injured, they sometimes die. They were filming the Crow in freezing temperatures and pelting rain, it was a rigorous and incredibly physically demanding role.

Someone said earlier that the blank jammed, that's exactly what happened.

Da Joker
What would be the point of being in on a conspiracy to kill the star of your movie? What would they gain from it? Nothing.

Deano
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sculpture.

Bullshit.

Shit happens on movie sets, people are injured, they sometimes die. They were filming the Crow in freezing temperatures and pelting rain, it was a rigorous and incredibly physically demanding role.

Someone said earlier that the blank jammed, that's exactly what happened.

actually the second clip is very very creepy. at 2.19 it looks exactly like the pyramid with the capstone missing. the eye also looks reptillian too

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/33/67568535jy3.jpg
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/33/67568535jy3.4aa54c265a.jpg

here is the dollar bill

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Lj-79GoRlOs/RggOg2AjrFI/AAAAAAAAFVk/L2bVbyo7wag/pyramid.gif.jpg

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/347887/2/istockphoto_347887_eye_of_the_one_dollar_pyramid.jpg

no way is that a coincidence in the movie

Da Joker
Please, stop finding simple anything to justify the man's death as a conspiracy. None of that matters, it was exactly the way it was for the movie. There's no such thing as whatever demons you're trying to say had something to do with his death. Let the man rest in peace.

Rogue Jedi
actually the second clip is very very creepy. at 2.19 it looks exactly like the pyramid with the capstone missing. the eye also looks reptillian too

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/33/67568535jy3.jpg
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/33/67568535jy3.4aa54c265a.jpg

here is the dollar bill

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Lj-79GoRlOs/RggOg2AjrFI/AAAAAAAAFVk/L2bVbyo7wag/pyramid.gif.jpg

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/347887/2/istockphoto_347887_eye_of_the_one_dollar_pyramid.jpg

no way is that a coincidence in the movie Dude its a WINDOW.

Bat Dude
Please, stop finding simple anything to justify the man's death as a conspiracy. None of that matters, it was exactly the way it was for the movie. There's no such thing as whatever demons you're trying to say had something to do with his death. Let the man rest in peace.

*in my best George Lopez impersonation*

Hey, man, I just supply the vids...

And all I said was it LOOKED like the All Seeing Eye... It's still a pretty weird coincidence...

And the article said something about a faceless figure, so I posted a vid showing that (still trying to find the one in The Crow, if it even exists)

Rogue Jedi
The window is merely symbolism. Remember how Eric could see through the eyes of the Crow? He is looking out upon the world with an all seeing eye, symbolic of his new powers.

Evil Dead
why are you even discussing this with them? One of them already stated that Brandon Lee was killed with a real bullet that was switched with a blank, completely.....utterly.......untrue. No bullet ever hit Brandon Lee.

Another one stated Bruce was killed because Kung-Fu was some Chinese secret and he taught people, also completely....utterly....untrue as the martial art was already practiced in competition long before Bruce's death.

seriously..........look at who you are discussing the topic with. It seems they only know Brandon and Bruce were actors. Any knowledge about either death (which is the entire basis of this thread) is sorely lacking.

Rogue Jedi
why are you even discussing this with them? One of them already stated that Brandon Lee was killed with a real bullet that was switched with a blank, completely.....utterly.......untrue. No bullet ever hit Brandon Lee.

Another one stated Bruce was killed because Kung-Fu was some Chinese secret and he taught people, also completely....utterly....untrue as the martial art was already practiced in competition long before Bruce's death.

seriously..........look at who you are discussing the topic with. It seems they only know Brandon and Bruce were actors. Any knowledge about either death (which is the entire basis of this thread) is sorely lacking. Oh I know, I am just curious to what they will say next. Especially about Michael Massee.

Bat Dude
The window is merely symbolism. Remember how Eric could see through the eyes of the Crow? He is looking out upon the world with an all seeing eye, symbolic of his new powers.

That makes sense...

Deano
yeh and it could be symbolising something else too

Rogue Jedi
Like?

Deano
look at the dollar bill with the all seeng eye on top of the pyramid and with the capstone missing

now look at the pic i posted of the movie

please dont say its a coincidence smile

Rogue Jedi
look at the dollar bill with the all seeng eye on top of the pyramid and with the capstone missing

now look at the pic i posted of the movie

please dont say its a coincidence smile

Deano
nah mate. i agree it is symbolism, but not what you think.

in fact ive not seen so much blatant illuminati symbolism in a movie

Rogue Jedi
nah mate. i agree it is symbolism, but not what you think.

in fact ive not seen so much blatant illuminati symbolism in a movie I have. Numerous times. Shall I entertain you?

Mr Parker

yeah good point.AND the kennedy assassination as well.

Rogue Jedi
yeah good point.AND the kennedy assassination as well. Kennedy was done by the two male supermodels on the grassy knoll.

Robtard

in fact ive not seen so much blatant illuminati symbolism in a movie

You don't watch many movies do you? There's been many a movie were the Illuminati have played a major role in the story.

Eyes Wide Shut
Tomb Raider
National Treasure
The Da Ninci Code

Those are just four I thought off the op of my head.

Edit: Anyhow, Bruce died from an edema and drug combination and Brandon from an accident while filming, as accidents in movies are not uncommon.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed.

Game of Death
Bruce Lee : I think Chow deliberately let him die cuz he knew Bruce was gonna leave H.K for good : why do cheap films at 25k a pop when Hollywood would offer him 2-3 mill ?

Chow's studio was supposedly financed by triads as well and I don't think Chow would have any issues with paying people (cops , docs etc) to look the other way.....the whole thing just reeks of corruption & foul play.

Brandon Lee : Sloppyness & cost cutting killed him.....plain & simple.....Carolco was scared s**tless that his mom would sue them big time for sloppy security measures.

The Great Galen
Perhaps, the circumstances behind there deaths are unsual but I suppose untill further evidence is presented we can only assume it was bad luck. Damn and bruce lee was the shits to and im a huge fan.

FistOfThe North
"Snakes got smoked on the set, like Brandon Lee,
and blown out their frames, like Pan-Am: Flight 103"

- GZA

hehe

DethRose
Kennedy was done by the two male supermodels on the grassy knoll.
Pffft. Lol. Someone's been watching Zoolander. Which reminds me, my copy is missing.

uknow_me72
So at the OP,

The people on this planet are from other galaxies and reborn here into a prison planet that Lucifer's Captain Xenu dropped off here.

I know Bruce from back then as he and I are from the same place. He is alive in this world at this day also. Born through reincarnation as everyone on this planet has.

The people that have come where I have come from are called Arcturians. We live long lives almost a trillion is our oldest. People do not die like they do here.

Bruce Lee would not be here if it wasn't for 1. the plan of God but 2. the same alien races as Lucifer and Xenu that are controlling the planet as we speak.

All technology gets suppressed that allows out of the box thinking, because they can not afford to have this box shattered.

You know the technology I speak of, the Catholic Church called Heresy a lot back in the days and called for witch hunts. So as so in this day and age they do the same thing. They did it with Bruce because he was breaking the rules of Aliens and the training he did on his body was bringing him back to a higher enlightenment and his philosophies spoke of unity and spiritual technology.

They no longer need the Catholic Church to say as much now because they have locked down most of the technologies and have tracking systems now that people use all by themselves. Things like SSN, Bank account, Phone, Cars and internet.

Another man that created Scientology was from this same planet and he was releasing technology that changed the way people viewed life. So he was offed and the attack campaign against the system he was designing went on. You have seen it.

Jack Parson's is another person from this planet that I am from, if you notice the level of technology has increased since the 1844's by leaps and bounds. This has been done by mostly Arcturians that have not been here for the 1000's of years others had being conditioned by the aliens.

I am going this route to let you know, that there is something else out there and everyone was someone before, it depends on what you been taught for what you to understand. We as people are born into a world that was going already and no nothing different this life, and just accept it because others that look like use do. We need to not treat ourselves bad and do what is best for us. Everyone one of us, needs to re-evaluate or priorities as the world will change in the next year.

My name from home is Thorock Baeko, mostly my crew called me Rock. We were tall, 25 feet tall. We look just like humans just big. Remember the Titans and the Giants of Greek and Egyptian Fairy tales.

2012usa
i only signed up for this forum in order to support the obvious for those who have studied long enuf..., for some reason the illuminati -or a sub set of the illuminati - performs ritual sacrifices on father and sons who represent hope, freedom or spiritual success. i first started down this unfortunate understanding when i realized 911 was an inside job. please, those who don't want to understand that, don't try to flame me, this is my only post. i am only here to support the poster who pointed towards what i assume is the truth. bruce lee's death could be interpreted as 33 years from the standpoint of 1940-1973. numerically that is 33 years. i won't go view "the crow", suffice it to say i can imagine the ugliness of it's association with the illuminati-satanists (hopefully a sub group...). my friends, for those who have ears and courage, we are face-to-face with what can only be described as a biblical battle for our souls and no, i am not a christian or any other religion. i just have the unusual ability to see what's in front of our eyes in relation to these things.
god bless you , those who can see and i hope we can take the message from jfk, mlk, bruce lee, marley etc. and not go down with this strange life of evil that has been presented to us.
sorry if i offended anyone. god bless you.

Mr Parker
talk about a thread thats been long dead buried.

jaden101
Originally posted by 2012usa

god bless you , those who can see and i hope we can take the message from jfk, mlk, bruce lee, marley etc.

They killed the annoying dog from that film too?

Always thought that was a bit suspect.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DethRose
Pffft. Lol. Someone's been watching Zoolander. Which reminds me, my copy is missing. A break in the case......The Comedian killed him.

chissheng78
the chinese goverment killed bruce lee if it has taken this long for china to open up to the west imagine how it was back in 1970's if you go to china you will still see the old way off thinking so 40 years ago you would of had a whole country thinkn the sameway bruce lee is iconic for the chinese race but unfortunately very few can have the same influence, and rather than seeing his work as a good thing there was probably a lot of jealousy back in his day he made the cake but every1 wanted to eat it wen the work was done, sometimes your own can be ur worst enemy .......

the ninjak
They were killed by that giant armored ghost warrior from Dragon.

Raptor22
I hope u guys know that those of u who make/support these wild claims without any actual research or proof do more harm than good, and do nothing more than take credibility away from actual conspiracies that have actual evidence and logical theories.

Robtard
Originally posted by Raptor22
I hope u guys know that those of u who make/support these wild claims without any actual research or proof do more harm than good, and do nothing more than take credibility away from actual conspiracies that have actual evidence and logical theories.

Now that sounds like a conspiracy.

mimi264
Hi there Deano,

I like the topic you started about the tragic death of bruce lee and his son. I have also been a huge fan since I was a little girl. Sometimes I watch documentaries about him, tonight I just saw one on youtube. It's such a shame, a GREAT loss because this man had so much to give the world. Enter the Dragon, his only American based film became a smash hit.

You mentioned conspiracy theory of the illuminati and Brandon's film The Crow was supposedly a Satanic ritual or an illuminati offering. Well I tell you it wouldn't surprise me at all. You say the faceless man in some of the screen shots of Brandon's films. Could you please show us this? First time I heard about Brandon staring in a film called the Crow and I knew what it was about...the film is seriously dark and evil. It has been associated with using the most outright Illuminati symbolism ever.

I have also read before that Bruce Lee was haunted by a ghost living in Seattle, it was some where in a restaurant he was working in possibly. This ghost at one point I heard pushed Lee and Bruce fell back on the floor, so he had to move out and get away. There was some superstitions about that. However, I don't think this was a superstition that killed him, I think it was MURDER.

I mean come on...a perfectly healthy man who only just finished filming Enter the Dragon the first American supported film and then all of a sudden he ends up dead? Because his brain just suddenly swelled from an allergic reaction to penicillin? Plus his daughter was very much determined to follow in her dad's footsteps but it looks like we never even heard of her or know immediately what she looks like. I haven't seen any of her films Brandon was very much like his dad, and it's such a shame. An extremely handsome, articulate young man with his whole life ahead of him and just like that...a gun went off with accidental real bullets inside the gun?! It's an outright lie. I hope the people who are responsible for this burn in hell. One day their time will come too. I just don't believe it was an accident.

Just like how Princess Diana ended up dead in that car accident because she was engaged to an Arab, the enemies of the Jewish connected Zionist Illuminati party. Diana also wanted to bring out awareness about the Palestinians and their harsh cruel treatment by the Zionist Jews of Israel. Could you imagine if she had done that? A British royalist helping a Palestinian? And also Michael Jackson who was murdered.His last world tour and it would have put him at the top of the game again. It's always the same with people who oppose the illuminati and their ideas.

I'm sick of seeing really talented people with big hearts in the right place just die suddenly of some mysterious death. It's not right and it's no mystery. These people were murdered. End of.

CronosofLucifer
Hi there Deano , I am writing about your topic because you are interested about to know about who may had kill Bruce lee and why is soon had die at the end of the crow shooting. There is things that I knoiw about Bruce lee that probably the public ignore. Bruce lee is a member of a community of immortal that dwells from the moon and far has orion where the bridge up-on the stars exist and got to thoses path that leads to the kingdom of heavens. He his BAHAMUT the moon caves dragons that coexist with behemoth over that place. The nasa got some footages of a cavern entrance over the moon and it looks like that this is is lair. A long Time ago when the first civilization had appears after Chronos and gaia had colonized the earth there has being a pact with the Leviathan that the east land will be lend to Him. At this epoch languages where basics , Leviathan Who was wanted to obtain more power to colonise the land had made a pact with Bahamut and they had fund the kingdom of aegis that later had became Japan/china and other oriental civilization that exist over there. Something has goes wronf between them and that has make the birth of two different linguistic spellins. The ninji and the Ouija. Ouija is the Chinese and ninji is Japanese. A ninja and a kung foo are two opposite martial art with similar body destructive mode. at our epoch bruce lee had born and he have get is career over the cinema and he have a likewise incarnate is own legend has enter the dragon. I have being on my run to get him back after the murder of celeni (Hetaer 0"rouke) that has being killed by them. The things that they reports about her death are simpliy for me revolting and the signature is the one of damian the spect of demonic culture , talasdoom orion Egypt edom dnom demon. I had read on to a web site that an alteration of temperature in a room after that he had suffer of an emphysema , (things that may happen to people who consume cocaine and fight the dragon by an example) as provoke his death. My verdict is simply that one : Levitathan is the killer. Levithan got gouls that hold over your neck and can make you suffocate with temperature alterations. He is just behind me and bahamut to meanwhile that I wrote to you. They want to kill me for my 33(Jesus) There is history that say that Bruce lee is death at 33 and Brandon 27. not the truth but they like to do round number I guess due that they are also behind the death of people like morrisson , Joplin , winehouse , Cobain. @27 y.o. . Killed by drugs overdoses and probably after being in contact with those depressiver ghosters. It has being determine that orion did mess levitahna a way or another , jealousy or I don't know for a plan that is linked with numerology. Me I guess , Wake up ! they believe that the story that has happen 2000 years ago should recall. Not much! we are in a totally different story. This is wrote over the book of revelation that he was up to get back from the abyss of the death kingdom and wage war aginst is enemies and goes to his annilition. True! I can see it my own everyday so much they are after me for stupid things! and their mess up of strifing for details about existenz that I believe they are only abrutized idiots! Thanksfull to st-raphaelle du st esprit for helping me and thanksfull to gaia to have take care of heater during all thoses years long! If you are not convicted that I say the truth email me!

CronosofLucifer
Just an add-on Do you believe that the maker of the universe exist?

wuxie
So this is kind of off topic, but not a lie or even an exaggeration. This is absolutely true. When I was a kid, maybe 5 or 6 years old, my dad and I were avid Master Lee watchers. This would have been about 1983-84. He told me when we moved to Seattle we would go and see his grave site every year. When I asked how he died my dad said that while filming game of death was shot by what was supposed to be a blank bullet but was actually shot with a real one. This was what I believed my whole life so growing up and hearing stuff about pain pills, marijuana, curses, etc, I could only believe what my dad told me until the death of Brandon. Since then I have often wondered if my dad had some sort of future sight...or something. Anyway, because of this I have felt something off about Brandon's death. Just though I'd put in my two cents. : )

LeonBuco666
No. Not a conspiracy. A tragedy between father & son.

BeyonderGod
OMG! I agree! Bruce was a threat to them as he could have soloed EVERYONE to take out a guy like him??? You need to play dirty!

humbled4war
mystery solved.... check it out !! theres much behind the Li family

this is a video i found which also led me to this thread
because i googled bruce lee.... i hope it leads you all to peace and
helps you find the truth of this world/reality....theres much to learn.
be open and keep looking...you'd be surprise what you can learn beyond
what you think you already know...dont let ur ego be the death of your
understanding and the reason you cant see beyond the manipulation.
the illuminati is a wicked and evil group with control everywhere...
their propaganda and evil monitoring is not cool...please dont reject
what you dont even know or have yet fullly understood....you'll see.
if it makes sense, why disregard it?? if it explains everything without
fault....then it's probably true. Truth is not what you think or what
you want it to be...Truth is Truth...it is absolute and without bias.
theres too many mysteries in this world and you think your biased
arrogance or ignoring all other things to cling to your version of taught reality makes everyone else a liar.....well folks, dont deceive yourself...only fools do that. Follow Truth and where it leads.

thanks and God bless.
------------------------------

WOWOWWWWW****

WOW IT WONT LET ME POST A LINK BECAUSE IM NEW...

YOUTUBE "SHIELDOFTHESON" and SEARCH BRUCE LEE
....and watch this dude's videos
as he reads accounts of what really happened
(theres like 14 short videos that will explain it all)

BS...sorry folks, i had a link for ya but this forum effed you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.