I Hurt Myself When No One Is Looking.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
I was walking up the stairs to my dorm room and I tripped/stumbled and fell on the last step going up and fell on the concrete landing and hurt myself pretty badly.

I actually had to limp the rest of the way to my room.

I heard people coming up behind me and I know they heard the big thudkathump so I quickly limped as quickly and painfully as I could to my room. But we have stairs in our apartment dorm, so I could go up to my bed to lay down and wait for the pain to subside.

I had to wait downstairs and sit in a hard chair and rock back and forth and grab myself until I could walk decent enough and manage the pain.

I was praying that none of my roommates would walk in and see me....and they didn't. doped

So yeah, I was actually on my way to bring my stuff down and go home, this obviously delayed me. The dry home was painful as well.

My left knee was sore. My upper right thigh was sore, and my left elbow was sore and bleeding. cry

I had to carry all of my stuff down all of those stairs, b/c we have no elevators. bawling

Luckily no one actually witnessed this event though. No one was looking when I hurt myself.

So yeah, I was pretty much aching all weekend and now I'm better. I did however bump my knee the following Monday on my desk upon returning, and it was just a little bump, and I guess my knee hadn't fully recovered b/c that had me rocking and rolling and gasping as well.

It was surreal when it first happened. I had my iPod on listening to music so I didn't hear myself fall and that quick second before the pain set in, I looked up from my fall and was like what just happened. And then the pain tackled me into submission and it was so surreal.

That kind of pain you don't experience usually beyond when you were a little kid and falling and hurting yourself. So that pain brought me back a many years.

Nostalgic Pain is what I call it.

I was thinking of naming this thread that, but nah.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

SelphieT
wow, very interesting......I first thought this was going to be an "emo" bash thread.

Murda Ma$e
I hurt myself all the time. I'm clumsy

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by SelphieT
wow, very interesting......I first thought this was going to be an "emo" bash thread. laughing

InnerRise
I just reopened the wound on my elbow somehow and now I have to re-bandage it.

anata wa wakrimasu ka.

~Da Rev~
I had a mosquito bite on my elbow and I kept scratching the skin off of it for like 4 months.

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by InnerRise
I was walking up the stairs to my dorm room and I tripped/stumbled and fell on the last step going up and fell on the concrete landing and hurt myself pretty badly.

I actually had to limp the rest of the way to my room.

I heard people coming up behind me and I know they heard the big thudkathump so I quickly limped as quickly and painfully as I could to my room. But we have stairs in our apartment dorm, so I could go up to my bed to lay down and wait for the pain to subside.

I had to wait downstairs and sit in a hard chair and rock back and forth and grab myself until I could walk decent enough and manage the pain.

I was praying that none of my roommates would walk in and see me....and they didn't. doped

So yeah, I was actually on my way to bring my stuff down and go home, this obviously delayed me. The dry home was painful as well.

My left knee was sore. My upper right thigh was sore, and my left elbow was sore and bleeding. cry

I had to carry all of my stuff down all of those stairs, b/c we have no elevators. bawling

Luckily no one actually witnessed this event though. No one was looking when I hurt myself.

So yeah, I was pretty much aching all weekend and now I'm better. I did however bump my knee the following Monday on my desk upon returning, and it was just a little bump, and I guess my knee hadn't fully recovered b/c that had me rocking and rolling and gasping as well.

It was surreal when it first happened. I had my iPod on listening to music so I didn't hear myself fall and that quick second before the pain set in, I looked up from my fall and was like what just happened. And then the pain tackled me into submission and it was so surreal.

That kind of pain you don't experience usually beyond when you were a little kid and falling and hurting yourself. So that pain brought me back a many years.

Nostalgic Pain is what I call it.

I was thinking of naming this thread that, but nah.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka..... Originally posted by SelphieT
wow, very interesting......I first thought this was going to be an "emo" bash thread.

BlackSunshine
I hurt myself in front of people all the time...funny and embarassing at the same time.

I'm a little stupid when it comes to walking.

Lana
I'm way too clumsy for my own good.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by SelphieT

i thought it was a new generation of emos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.