who would win a fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samle
Is it Count Dooku or General Grevous

Alliance
Since you are new here, I advise you to read the forum rules and etc. beofre making threads. Threads like these belong in the Star Wars VS forum.

((The_Anomaly))
This should go in the VS forums.

But, for the record, Dooku would own Greivous. A curbstomp.

Swirly Girl
Yep, Dooku lifts his hand and annihalates Grievous whilst sipping a martini in his other.

Darth Scythe
This thread is racist and offensive.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Yep, Dooku lifts his hand and annihalates Grievous whilst sipping a martini in his other.

Kongu Dude
General Grievous. w00t

S_W_LeGenD
Count Dooku will win this fight.

And note that Dooku actually trained Grevious in Light Saber combat.

Also, Grevious has no force powers but Dooku knows a good deal of force powers.

Grevious is physically very strong though and Dooku might get in to trouble if he takes on Grevious with just his light saber.

But Dooku prefers to demolish his opponents with his force powers first so Grevious stands no chance against him.

Hope this information is helpful to you! samle!

aj_vader
as much as i want to say General Grievous... The Count would woop his ass, as is kinda shown in the episode of Clone Wars where Dooku is training Grievous. Afterall Grievous is just a Cyborg (a cool cyborg for that matter!) but Dooku is very powerful compared to him

Jedi Priestess
oh yay a VS thread slam

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
This should go in the VS forums.

But, for the record, Dooku would own Greivous. A curbstomp.

Council#13
Grievous wouldn't lose as badly as most people say. In LOE (or was it the ROTS novelization?) Dooku stated that at times he found Grievous difficult to subdue.

PVS
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
This thread is racist and offensive.

i concur

and it stinks of aids

Alliance
must be the gays 1234

queeq
Alliance has a thing with gays...

Alliance
You didn't move this? I'm questioning your modship.

PVS
i vote to have queeq removed from the moderation staff....hehe i said staff

queeq
Sure, PVS.... I rule by seniority... hehehehe

But I was confused... it's not really a vs. forum type of thing. It's only about SW and about PT characters. So it's allowed. Needless to say it's pretty dumb thread, but if dumbness was an offense around here, we'd all be banned.

aldisyoyo
ehem?

queeq
You understand that, don't you? Methinks you do...

aldisyoyo
yes...i understand jar jar

queeq
You understand Jar Jar? Wow.... hope you will enlighten us one day.... Or better yet... don't. wink

General G
Damn that useless fool!

queeq
hehehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.