Apocalypse tests his own fitness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Apoc wants to see where he stands in the darwinian survival of the fittest system and sets about a gauntlet whereby he takes on successively stronger foes, until finally he alone stands in triumph, or dies to one who is more fit to live.

He is allowed to recuperate to full health after each battle. Neither he nor his opponent will be allowed to prep for battle.

Survival gauntlet:
1. Sabretooth
2. Venom
3. Thing
4. Iron Man
5. Hulk
6. Thor

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce
Apoc wants to see where he stands in the darwinian survival of the fittest system and sets about a gauntlet whereby he takes on successively stronger foes, until finally he alone stands in triumph, or dies to one who is more fit to live.

He is allowed to recuperate to full health after each battle. Neither he nor his opponent will be allowed to prep for battle.

Survival gauntlet:
1. Sabretooth
2. Venom
3. Thing
4. Iron Man
5. Hulk
6. Thor I'de say he stands a good chance to pass. Only hard part is Thor. Thor might beat him though.

Nikkolas
He'll brush through all of those till Hulk. He may have a problem if he doesn't take out Hulk before he gets too angry but even so, his ability to fly and grow to enormous sizes will be too much for the little green man. Thor...now this will be an epic battle. Apocalypse's range of powers and potentially incalculable strength will have to be used extremely wisely in this battle. I say it can go either way. It be a fight I'd love to see.

Xplosive
Apocalypse would triumph.

PRAYERRUN

Survival gauntlet:
1. Sabretooth
2. Venom
3. Thing
4. Iron Man
5. Hulk
6. Thor
1. Apocolypse vs Sabertooth: He MIGHT have problems with this guy, but not many.
2. Apocolypse vs Venom: Venom might be able to web him up, but that's about it. Apocolypse wins this battle 9/10
3. Apocolypse vs Thing: Thing might get in some roundhouses, but he's going down a little too quickly.
4. Apocolypse vs Iron Man: Iron Man gets torn to shreds.
5. Apocolypse vs Hulk: wow.....ya know you'd think that Hulk would give him a good fight in this one.....but i'm not sure.....
6.Apocolypse vs Thor: Yet another one I'd love to see. BUT I think Thor wins this one.

Brutacus
Hmm he has a very good chance of clearing this, Thor is indeed a hard one since he had prep against loki once, so Thor might take him out, hmm don't know.

I say he get's to thor and stalemate.

Metalmanx

Survival gauntlet:
1. Sabretooth
2. Venom
3. Thing
4. Iron Man
5. Hulk
6. Thor

He 1-5 EASILY. And then Thor destroys him. no expression

Innerhype

Survival gauntlet:
1. Sabretooth
2. Venom
3. Thing
4. Iron Man
5. Hulk
6. Thor

Stops at 4

don't shiv
Hulk get him too angry Hulk suffer heart seizure Hulk Head hurt. BAMM Pocy Lips cuts im down.

Thor grinds Apoc into charred mince. then into paste and into dust.

Priest
i really see him having trouble passing the hulk..i always wanted these to to throw down

Nikkolas
Not really, but I'm sure you know something none of us do. how is Iron Man beating him?

It's pretty simple to deal with hulk. Just put him down and restrain him before he gets too angry. THat's about it. He might not be able to kill him, but he'll make it so Hulk is in no position to fight.

Thor and Apocalypse be an awesome fight.

Priest
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Not really, but I'm sure you know something none of us do. how is Iron Man beating him?

It's pretty simple to deal with hulk. Just put him down and restrain him before he gets too angry. THat's about it. He might not be able to kill him, but he'll make it so Hulk is in no position to fight.

Thor and Apocalypse be an awesome fight.
how is he gonna restrain the hulk?

Nikkolas
Same way he did in Hulk 456 when he made him War. He wrapped a tentacle around Hulk and got him calmed down. Saying he just wanted to talk with him. He can do that except without the wanting to talk to Hulk part. Both him and Hulk are listed as having potentially incalculable strength. But Apocalypse has the benefit of drawing it at will. Hulk only gets stronger the madder he gets. So, Apocalypse can be at about Class 150 when Hulk is only getting mad enough to touch Class 100.

nimbus006
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
1. Apocolypse vs Sabertooth: He MIGHT have problems with this guy, but not many.
2. Apocolypse vs Venom: Venom might be able to web him up, but that's about it. Apocolypse wins this battle 9/10
3. Apocolypse vs Thing: Thing might get in some roundhouses, but he's going down a little too quickly.
4. Apocolypse vs Iron Man: Iron Man gets torn to shreds.
5. Apocolypse vs Hulk: wow.....ya know you'd think that Hulk would give him a good fight in this one.....but i'm not sure.....
6.Apocolypse vs Thor: Yet another one I'd love to see. BUT I think Thor wins this one.

You think he'll have trouble with Sabretooth yet he tears IM to shreds...RIIIIGHT

Anyway, personally I think he is a little to versatile for Hulk so he should be able to take him down. Thor would be a problem seeing as he can change it up on Apoc quite effectively. I see him getting to Thor, possibly taking him 3-4/10.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Innerhype
Stops at 4

I would love to see that happen, but there's no chance that IM is taking Apoc down. Well, lets say there is a very little chance.

Galan777

Survival gauntlet:
1. Sabretooth
2. Venom
3. Thing
4. Iron Man
5. Hulk
6. Thor IMO he unquestionably gets to #6

But I'm not sure if he could beat Thor, he would stand a great chance though

invisiblewoman
gets through 5

Xplosive
He would take Hulk down, he si too versatile for Hulk.
Thor is only problem, but I think non-jobber Apocalypse could win this.

juggernaut66666
Thor pummels Apocalypse

darth fury
which hulk ? if savage hulk or mindless hulk i give it 2 hulk.

Priest
mindless hulk would take the majority

celestialdemon
He definitely makes it to Thor. After that, it's anyone's guess. I can see either one taking this.

swerve1988
clears it and keeps thors hammer as a trophy

TricksterPriest
Classic Apoc beat the HE. Not to mention everyone forgets just how many powers he has, including high end TP/TK. He's clearing this. Of course, I'm assuming Masterbruce put Classic Thor in, with the usual 60 second timer. With that, it's a simple matter of getting the hammer away. If Thor doesn't have the timer, it's an epic battle, one of the best I can think of. But in the end, Apoc should win. Energy absorbtion, celestial tech, the guy is the swiss army knife of mutant powers. Not that Thor couldn't win, but I see Apoc taking a majority in his classic incarnation. The rest of the gauntlet doesn't have a chance, including Hulk. stick out tongue

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Classic Apoc beat the HE. Not to mention everyone forgets just how many powers he has, including high end TP/TK. He's clearing this. Of course, I'm assuming Masterbruce put Classic Thor in, with the usual 60 second timer. With that, it's a simple matter of getting the hammer away. If Thor doesn't have the timer, it's an epic battle, one of the best I can think of. But in the end, Apoc should win. Energy absorbtion, celestial tech, the guy is the swiss army knife of mutant powers. Not that Thor couldn't win, but I see Apoc taking a majority in his classic incarnation. The rest of the gauntlet doesn't have a chance, including Hulk. stick out tongue
Or thor can simply bfr his ass into another dimention.

guy222

Survival gauntlet:
1. Sabretooth
2. Venom
3. Thing
4. Iron Man
5. Hulk
6. Thor

stops at hulk. hasn't hulk met the destroyer. imho hulk is stronger than longhair smile

golem370
There would be a long drawn out battle between Hulk and Apocalypse but since Apocalypse draws on outside sources for stamina and durability he would last longer then Hulk willingness to keep fight. Now on the other hand If this was mindless Hulk or classic Bannerless Hulk and he saw Apoc killing Betty and Rick I believe Hulk would pummel Apocalypse.

LordFear
Originally posted by nimbus006
You think he'll have trouble with Sabretooth yet he tears IM to shreds...RIIIIGHT

Anyway, personally I think he is a little to versatile for Hulk so he should be able to take him down. Thor would be a problem seeing as he can change it up on Apoc quite effectively. I see him getting to Thor, possibly taking him 3-4/10.

My thoughts exactly. I mean can you say biase? how can Creed give him a sweat but Tony gets shredded that easily?

illadelph12
I say he clears to Thor, and 50/50 with Thor. On panel, Apocalypse is a beast taking all of his feats (not just defeats) into account. Being an overused Xmen villain hurts him in popular opinion, not on panel displays. I hope sometime soon they bring him back and he's conspired with Thanos or someone of that ilk and becomes a bigger threat in his story premise so he'll get the respect he deserves in the powerhouse rankings.

Symmetric Chaos
Apoc slaughters everyone up to Hulk.

He beats Hulk for a fair majority.

I don't think he would beat Thor for a majority.

bigbran
Classic Apoc beat the HE. Not to mention everyone forgets just how many powers he has, including high end TP/TK. He's clearing this. Of course, I'm assuming Masterbruce put Classic Thor in, with the usual 60 second timer. With that, it's a simple matter of getting the hammer away. If Thor doesn't have the timer, it's an epic battle, one of the best I can think of. But in the end, Apoc should win. Energy absorbtion, celestial tech, the guy is the swiss army knife of mutant powers. Not that Thor couldn't win, but I see Apoc taking a majority in his classic incarnation. The rest of the gauntlet doesn't have a chance, including Hulk. stick out tongue OK... Thor has stood up to actual Celestials, not some shoddy Celestial tech.

Thor beats him.

TricksterPriest
Ok, I need to clear something up. Thor beating or hurting Exitar WAS BULLSHIT. It was PIS bullshit. Hell, Sue Storm killed a celestial, and you don't see anyone saying she can beat Apoc. So no, Thor's not winning this easily, if at all. Mjolnir's magic is his big ace in the hole, but I don't think he can take Apoc out before Apoc takes him.

bigbran
Ok, I need to clear something up. Thor beating or hurting Exitar WAS BULLSHIT. It was PIS bullshit. Hell, Sue Storm killed a celestial, and you don't see anyone saying she can beat Apoc. So no, Thor's not winning this easily, if at all. Mjolnir's magic is his big ace in the hole, but I don't think he can take Apoc out before Apoc takes him. He didn't beat or hurt him...
He smashed a Hulk sized hole in his armour... a little more than some Celestial tech.
He was also the first one... ever... to topple Arishem.
He also took a couple blasts from some Celestials before almost getting killed.
These are f*cking Celestials! Not Celestial tech.

Thor has fought Thanos before... Apoc won't intimidate him.
Surtur, Ymir, Surfer, Annihilus, Hela, Destroyer, etc.

I actually fail to see Apoc taking him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.