I think this is probably the why that people like democracy more....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227
I think this is probably the why that people like democracy more....

The spirit that democracy advocates is about freedom and liberal.

Most Americans prefer doing everything freely as long as they do not violate the rules.

And republicans advocate traditions, limitation on people and such.

Republicans are doing it old-school ways, which are whys that we have no more mercy for them.

And I would not be surprised that the president of 2008 is one of the democracy. I just don't know who are the candidates for democracy in 2008. If you don't mind please tell me.

I think as our nation is controlled by democracy, we will be a liberal-prone nation. Which means we will also be surprised by so many surprising technologies that have been upheld by republicans.

Republicans are kinda against most of the things that are against Chrisiatians beliefs, which is why our people are getting much mroe depressed.

Council#13
As I mentioned in one of your other threads, both the Democrats and Republicans follow the theory of, "Democracy."

bogen
someones feeling very political tonight, you take that shit outside

Council#13
cry

Kongu Dude
srug

Council#13
laughing out loud

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Council#13
laughing out loud
spliff

Council#13
You like that smilie, don't you? laughing out loud

Kongu Dude
I like what it does. ninja

Council#13
laughing out loud

Kongu Dude
It's eating Candy, Right? dodgy

Council#13
I believe it is dodgy

Kongu Dude
Me too. dodgy

Bardock42
Democracy as such is shit. it needs to be accompanied by freedom.

Council#13
Originally posted by Bardock42

Do we not have freedom in the United States?

Bardock42
Do we not have freedom in the United States?

You do, to a certain degree. Why?

Council#13
You do, to a certain degree. Why?

I was just wondering what you meant. smile

Kongu Dude
hmm

Bardock42
I was just wondering what you meant. smile

I meant that democracy as such is shit. It needs to be accompanied by freedom to be nice.

Kongu Dude
I meant that democracy as such is shit. It needs to be accompanied by freedom to be nice.
You've got a point. hmm

Council#13

You mean "freedom" as in "no slaves", right?

Kongu Dude
yawn

Bardock42

That certainly is a part of freedom. I also mean the freedom of choice to do whatever you please given that it does not harm another person (that hs to be defined..is it physical harm or what), but generally that makes it pretty clear.

Kongu Dude
srug

Bardock42
We get it, kongu. You are an idiot. You don't know what's going on. Fine, just let the grown ups talk, kay?

Kongu Dude
We get it, kongu. You are an idiot. You don't know what's going on. Fine, just let the grown ups talk, kay?
I know what's going on.

If I didn't know, I couldn't agree with you.

Council#13
That certainly is a part of freedom. I also mean the freedom of choice to do whatever you please given that it does not harm another person (that hs to be defined..is it physical harm or what), but generally that makes it pretty clear.

Well, doesn't America allow that?

Bardock42

Yes, to a certain degree. Why?

Spearhead
Anyone who thinks the US is truly a democracy needs to look up what democracy means again.

Within reason, people are mostly free to do what they wish. I mean, there's no one telling people what career they should go in, or where they can live, or who they can vote for. However, you also need to go to school for x years and such, so this concept of freedom isn't universal for everything, though from a governmental standpoint, these shortcomings are necessary.

Kongu Dude
Hi, Kyle. laughing out loud

~Flamboyant~
We aren't a true democracy. We're a democratic republic.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
We aren't a true democracy. We're a democratic republic.

You aren't a direct democracy. You are a true democracy in the sense that you actually are a democracy though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.