spiderman vs nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
In this battle he's fighting the nightcrawler from age of apocalypse, the one that was relentless and had 2 swords.

Metalmanx
I'd have to give it to Spidey here. Spider-sense will allow Peter to know where and when Nightcrawler will attack, thus giving him ample time to dodge and perform his own counter attack. Pretty much one or two hits would do, and Kurt would go down.

Now if this Nightcrawler was going against some other street leveler without a spider-sense, I'd definitely give it to Kurt.

Grimm22
Nightcrawler 9/10 wink

DigiMark007
1 spider-sense induced punch and NC'er is down for the count.

Parker 10/10

carver9
Nightcrawler is a bit to fast for spiderman. Spiderman will lose this hands down. Kurt can teleport all around this guy, hacking and slashing away with his sword. Without the swords I think that he could take spiderman. Lets not forget the fact that kurt is also as agile as spiderman (giving a little edge to spiderman). Kurt has been hit by heavy hitters also and he also have strength of his own (not spiderman strength. Kurt could play around with spiderman all day if he wants and he would still win this fight. Theres no way that spiderman could come out on top in this fight. He has spider senses but it aint going to help in this fight.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by carver9
Nightcrawler is a bit to fast for spiderman. Spiderman will lose this hands down. Kurt can teleport all around this guy, hacking and slashing away with his sword. Without the swords I think that he could take spiderman. Lets not forget the fact that kurt is also as agile as spiderman (giving a little edge to spiderman). Kurt has been hit by heavy hitters also and he also have strength of his own (not spiderman strength. Kurt could play around with spiderman all day if he wants and he would still win this fight. Theres no way that spiderman could come out on top in this fight. He has spider senses but it aint going to help in this fight.

What the f**k?

...not gonna bother. At this point I've stopped caring about most of the nonsense.

carver9
digimark im not saying that youre wrong, this is all about your opinion, if you feel that spiderman can beat nightcrawler, then no matter what i think it wont change your mind. Just give an argument on how spiderman is going to hit kurt 1st because i just cant see it happening.

Galan777
Spidey takes this all day long

carver9
nightcrawler takes this easily, with no problem, wont even break a sweat.

harri
digimark im not saying that youre wrong, this is all about your opinion, if you feel that spiderman can beat nightcrawler, then no matter what i think it wont change your mind. Just give an argument on how spiderman is going to hit kurt 1st because i just cant see it happening. ye i know digs take it easy

DigiMark007
digimark im not saying that youre wrong, this is all about your opinion, if you feel that spiderman can beat nightcrawler, then no matter what i think it wont change your mind. Just give an argument on how spiderman is going to hit kurt 1st because i just cant see it happening.

k,k. I'll bite.

First off, let's clear some things up.

Pete's agility >> Kurt's agility
...if you can find any scans that prove otherwise I'd be happy to reconsider. But I doubt you would. Take away his teleportation and NC'er wouldn't dodge anywhere near the amount of stuff Pete dodges.

Also:
Pete's strength/speed/reactions/durability >> NC'er.

NC'er poofs into the air next to SM, and let's even give him his swords. But, with the "bampf" Kurt isn't moving, and neither are the swords. In the time it takes to register Spidey's whereabouts and thrust with the sword, Parker will be nowhere near the sword and could probably even launch a counter-strike. Machine gun fire >>> sword thrusts in terms of speed, even if it's at point blank range.

And the spider-sense is the killer. Pete's sense doesn't just warn him of danger, it warns him of the direction of the danger. He'd be able to punch Kurt's lights out as he's materializing if he wanted to, because he'll know where NC'er is going to be.

And regardless of NC'ers durability, more than a couple punches from a class 15 guy, and if he's still conscious, it's pure PIS.

And sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Your comments about respecting opinions are very important, and I agree. But at the same time, I have no problem letting a person know if they're wrong. Pointing out falsehood by presenting reasoned opinions and/or facts isn't the same as disrespecting someone.

cherry cola
Also Spidey has fought the Spot not saying Spot is anywhere near NC experience but Spidey has fought similar foes.

carver9
1st of all the in the h-- is spiderman going to dodge nc so easily when he got beaten to death by morlun. Nightcrawler knows how to teleport continuously, he just dont teleport one time and he have mastered it. He can tag spiderman all day. To my knowledge spiderman just got pimped slapped by captain america and gets handle by black cat and you dont think someone that is teleporting at super speed is going to touch him. Spiderman fans is so funny. Nightcrawler can hit spiderman as many times as he wants to but can we say the same for spiderman, nope. If bullet cant come close to hitting kurt spiderman wont even faze him. Spiderman is dead on the 1st page of the comic.

masterbruce
1st of all the in the h-- is spiderman going to dodge nc so easily when he got beaten to death by morlun. Nightcrawler knows how to teleport continuously, he just dont teleport one time and he have mastered it. He can tag spiderman all day. To my knowledge spiderman just got pimped slapped by captain america and gets handle by black cat and you dont think someone that is teleporting at super speed is going to touch him. Spiderman fans is so funny. Nightcrawler can hit spiderman as many times as he wants to but can we say the same for spiderman, nope. If bullet cant come close to hitting kurt spiderman wont even faze him. Spiderman is dead on the 1st page of the comic.

I see you haven't been on the boards long enough. There's a contingent of spidey supporters (led by the extremely persistent metalmanx) who will adamantly claim that Spidey will not be hit by anyone without superspeed.

No matter how many scans you show them of regular thugs hitting Spidey, they will merely dismiss it as PIS, which I guess means the entire Spiderman comics is PIS.

However, they will never fail to mention that Spidey can dodge a bullet that has been fired, which if you have any scientific knowledge whatsover, would mean spiderman can move faster than quicksilver. This, however, is NOT PIS, or so claim the spidey squad.

Zahit
Originally posted by masterbruce
There's a contingent of spidey supporters (led by the extremely persistent metalmanx) who will adamantly claim that Spidey will not be hit by anyone without superspeed.
Aren't you a member of the contingent of Wolverine supporters
who believe he can withstand planet-destroying explosions?

Galan777
Originally posted by Zahit
who believe he can withstand planet-destroying explosions? no, he just thinks Wolvie can beat Galactus..... thats all roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
who believe he can withstand planet-destroying explosions?

I am a member of the unbiased members club, I hold no allegiances to any characters and especially not to Logan.

I have never claimed that Wolverine can survive a planet destroying explosion. I have claimed that Wolverine can survive a nuke explosion, which has happened in comics and is not a fiction of my imagination. However, the spidey squad has vehemently claimed this is PIS, as they hate to see Logan be more powerful than their favorite arachnid geek.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Galan777
no, he just thinks Wolvie can beat Galactus..... thats all roll eyes (sarcastic)

umm, right...please show me the link where I would say such a ridiculous comment.

I see my comment has exposed parts of KMC's Spidey Squad in mere minutes laughing

Zahit
That's right folks!
Step right up and witness the man who can withstand a nuke....

Redatom65
That's right folks!
Step right up and witness the man who can withstand a nuke....

laughing laughing laughing

Kurt wins 6/10 Really close it comes to skill as Kurt's teleportion will be spidey sensed by Spiderman. Real close

Zahit
Spiderman beats Kurt all day, everyday, twice on sundays,
after wall-crawling sex with MJ on Saturday.

heru
Spiderman will take this, he have fought villians with teleportaion such as the spot and one. Not to mention he's smarter then Kurt.

supervenom
As everybody said, depends on the Spider Sense vs Teleportation. I give Kurt 6/10 if he does the teleporting really quick. His win would take a long time though IMO compared to Peter with a one punch KO.

Zahit
Originally posted by supervenom
As everybody said, depends on the Spider Sense vs Teleportation. I give Kurt 6/10 if he does the teleporting really quick. His win would take a long time though IMO compared to Peter with a one punch KO.
dude. the spidersense warns him of kurt. everytime.
kurt cannot beat peter. no way. no how. not even a little.

http://kebawe.com/smellies/smellie_spiderman.gif

http://www.swensonfunnies.com/widescreen_toons/widescreen_spidermanC.gif

DigiMark007

Flaw #1: Morlun's a man-and-a-half compared to NC'er. And Pete went for hours (days?) against him.

#2: NC'er can continuously teleport all he wants. Spidey's reactions are better than anyone in Marvel (save speedsters like QS) and his spider-sense will let him know where each teleport will be coming from

#3: A stationary teleport won't allow NC'er to "tag" spider-man. He'll have to remain in one position long enough to thrust his sword into Spidey...long enough for Pete to dodge and hit NC'er since his reactions are >>>> NC'er reactions.

#4: Punches won't work at all. Spidey will laugh them away. Pete's punches, on the other hand, will kill NC'er if he lands a good punch.

And the Cap comment? First, Cap's not in this fight, is he? Second, the lone fight you're referring to recently was when Pete's heart wasn't anywhere near in it...he said as much himself. But you probably didn't actually read the fight, since you're so busy calling anyone who defends Spidey a fanboy (with improper grammar, no less). And it also ignores their base stats (which favor Spidey without exception in speed/strength/reactions/durability/etc.) and past feats and showings (also in Spidey's favor). CW is a Cap propoganda machine, and Spidey was on the wrong side at the time. Of course they'll make Cap seem sweet, but they had to use a healthy dose of PIS to get there.

And Black Cat?! Please. I won't even dignify that with a response.

I was cool when you were keeping it respectful, but a couple of your comments are beginning to border on insulting, and your responses don't actually address my points....they merely respond with incorrect generalizations and name-calling.

carver9
its a lot of people on this site that dont much about nightcrawler. He can hit you like five times in a sec, thats how fast he teleports. By the way spideman aint knocking no nightcrawler out with one punch. I also said that kurt have 2 swords so thats all it would take is one stab and the fight is over, which he would get quit easily.Im not saying that spiderman isnt good but i just think that nightcrawler is to much for him. I have seen nightcrawler dodge quicksilver among other fast people and did it with ease. If nightcrawler goes all out in this fight like he ALWAYS does than spiderman is as good as dead.

DigiMark007
its a lot of people on this site that dont much about nightcrawler. He can hit you like five times in a sec, thats how fast he teleports. By the way spideman aint knocking no nightcrawler out with one punch. I also said that kurt have 2 swords so thats all it would take is one stab and the fight is over, which he would get quit easily.Im not saying that spiderman isnt good but i just think that nightcrawler is to much for him. I have seen nightcrawler dodge quicksilver among other fast people and did it with ease. If nightcrawler goes all out in this fight like he ALWAYS does than spiderman is as good as dead.

...again refusing to actually refute my points. Not quite what we call a debate, bud. It's more like talking to yourself, and anyone who agrees with you.

I can respond to counter-points, but I'm done here since you're saying the same things you were saying a page ago.

And since masterbruce took a shot at my boy Metalmanx, and of course exagerrated a few things in doing so....
No intelligent fan claims that Spidey "dodges" bullets once they've been fired (though that's happened once or twice too wink ). He's simply somewhere else than where it's being fired because of the warning system. Take away spider-sense, and yes he gets riddled with bullets constantly. But that's not quite the case.

Spidey gets hit. I can say it. wink
But 1 punch from Spidey (aided by a directional spider-sense) would end the fight. Just 1. Then, if it doesn't knock out Kurt, he'd be disoriented for a second and Spidey could end the fight.

Could Kurt get lucky and win a few? Sure. But not too often.

Zahit
have you EVER read a Spiderman book in your life?
or are you smoking some sweet kind bud?

Zahit
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...again refusing to actually refute my points. Not quite what we call a debate, bud. It's more like talking to yourself, and anyone who agrees with you.

I can respond to counter-points, but I'm done here since you're saying the same things you were saying a page ago.

And since masterbruce took a shot at my boy Metalmanx, and of course exagerrated a few things in doing so....
No intelligent fan claims that Spidey "dodges" bullets once they've been fired (though that's happened once or twice too wink ). He's simply somewhere else than where it's being fired because of the warning system. Take away spider-sense, and yes he gets riddled with bullets constantly. But that's not quite the case.

But 1 punch from Spidey (aided by a directional spider-sense) would end the fight. Just 1. Then, if it doesn't knock out Kurt, he'd be disoriented for a second and Spidey could end the fight.

rock

supervenom
dude. the spidersense warns him of kurt. everytime.
kurt cannot beat peter. no way. no how. not even a little.

http://kebawe.com/smellies/smellie_spiderman.gif

http://www.swensonfunnies.com/widescreen_toons/widescreen_spidermanC.gif

Hrmm I just read Digimarks post.

So what about all the times Spidey gets hit in the comics?

How do we exactly identify the speed of his Spider Sense?

Tha C-Master
I'd like some proof to these arguments you work so hard to "disclaim" Bruce... erm

umm, right...please show me the link where I would say such a ridiculous comment.

I see my comment has exposed parts of KMC's Spidey Squad in mere minutes laughing You basically said you were a Wolverine fanboy, and all Wolverine supporters have an ingrown hatred for Spiderman.

Back on topic though, this battle has CIS IN it, so what will Kurt do if he touches Spiderman, drop him to swing away? Or hit him with Enhanced level blows?

SpunkySmurph
He can hit you like five times in a sec, thats how fast he teleports.

HAH!!!

... Teleporting is an action. Therfore, while it may be cool, useful, and fanboy-engaging, it will take time. It's not instantaneous. Beyond that, since it is an action, it will take up time.

If Kurt was standing right beside his opponent, and his opponent wasnt moving, he couldnt hit him five times in a second.

Teleporting will not make his punches faster.

Apparently you've confused teleporting with superspeed (evidently that is not the sole example this thread) erm

DigiMark007
Hrmm I just read Digimarks post.

How do we exactly identify the speed of his Spider Sense?

...it's upsetting when people try to call you out but don't bother to read what you've said.

Anyway...
Anyone with billions of appearences will have great and horrible showings. Spidey's no exception. But I've read probably 80% of the comics Pete's ever appeared in (i.e. that's a freaking lot of SM showings). Him dodging a ridiculous amount of stuff (lasers, machine gun fire, super villians, etc.) happens much (much) more often than Pete getting the snot beaten out of him, or even hit once or twice.

Take it how you will...my (quoted) opinion up there stands though.

rotiart
spiderman 6-7 of 10.

nightcrawler bamps on top of spidey. his early warning system tells him where nightcrawler is coming from... most times he'll probably get out the way... most times...

thats why i get majority to spidey.

Zahit
Why does Spiderman get hit? Good question.
Spiderman is a super-hero.
The vast majority of times you see Spiderman in action,
he's fighting bad guys WHILE trying to protect civilians.
Most times you see him getting hit is because of this.
He frequently takes shots and engages the enemy close
in order to draw them AWAY from bystanders.
Once their distanced from people, THAT'S when Spidey will
start pouring it on and win.
Of course if Spiderman is FIGHTING with someone it's possible
for him to get hit. If he's concentrating on strictly dodging....
....then he's virtually untouchable. NO character in Marvel has
Spiderman's level of agility. NO ONE. This has been established
from day one back in 1963.

SpunkySmurph
Why does Spiderman get hit? Good question.
Spiderman is a super-hero.
The vast majority of times you see Spiderman in action,
he's fighting bad guys WHILE trying to protect civilians.
Most times you see him getting hit is because of this.
He frequently takes shots and engages the enemy close
in order to draw them AWAY from bystanders.
Once their distanced from people, THAT'S when Spidey will
start pouring it on and win.
Of course if Spiderman is FIGHTING with someone it's possible
for him to get hit. If he's concentrating on strictly dodging....
....then he's virtually untouchable. NO character in Marvel has
Spiderman's level of agility. NO ONE. This has been established
from day one back in 1963.

Unless, of course it's someone with Super Speed/Omniscence/Superior jobber aura

And I wouldn't say NO ONE- I can think of a couple people right off the bat who's agility is at least arguably on Spidey's level, if not definetley

Zahit
name one.

SpunkySmurph
Puck

supervenom
Good explanation Zahit, I can take that.

So if he is strictly concentrating, then this would just be a stalemate, right?

And i think that he cant detect symbiotes like Venom, since they came from him?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'd like some proof to these arguments you work so hard to "disclaim" Bruce... erm

You basically said you were a Wolverine fanboy, and all Wolverine supporters have an ingrown hatred for Spiderman.

Back on topic though, this battle has CIS IN it, so what will Kurt do if he touches Spiderman, drop him to swing away? Or hit him with Enhanced level blows?

When the hell did I EVER say I was a wolverine fanboy?

Zahit
Good explanation Zahit, I can take that.
So if he is strictly concentrating, then this would just be a stalemate, right?
And i think that he cant detect symbiotes like Venom, since they came from him?
thanks.
It would NOT be a stalemate because there's nothing
Nightcrawler can do to really hurt Spiderman.
Aside from his fingers and tail, Nightcrawler's body is
basically human. No super anything.
Imagine trying to punch or hit someone close to 100 times stronger...
Remember. Spiderman can lift about 15 tons. That's almost 15 cars.
Taskmaster tried to use a sword on him once and what happened?
Spidey back-handed the sword into pieces.

and yes....his spidersense does not work on the symbiotes
because they were bonded to him at once.
that's why he has such a hard time fighting Venom or Carnage!
they're invisible to his spidersense and they're stronger,
almost as agile, plus sybiotes' powers and stuff...

supervenom
thanks.
Aside from his fingers and tail, Nightcrawler's body is
basically human. No super anything.
Imagine trying to punch or hit someone close to 100 times stronger...
Remember. Spiderman can lift about 15 tons. That's almost 15 cars.
Taskmaster tried to use a sword on him once and what happened?
Spidey back-handed the sword into pieces.

and yes....his spidersense does not work on the symbiotes
because they were bonded to him at once.
that's why he has such a hard time fighting Venom or Carnage!
they're invisible to his spidersense and they're stronger,
almost as agile, plus sybiotes' powers and stuff...

I figured it would be a stalemate due to the fact that he wouldnt be fighting due to the concentration. But you proved me wrong again.

Now I have been a long time fan of Venom, but from all the comics Ive read, oddly enough I have never seen him use Spider Sense. Does he have that at least? I know he has Parkers other abilities, but I havent really seen (or paid attention to) the Spider Sense. Same with Carnage, Scream, etc.

MightyEInherjar
thanks.

If this is age of apocalypse, then NC can teleport spidey's arms off if the grapple, so there's plenty he can do to him.

supervenom
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
If this is age of apocalypse, then NC can teleport spidey's arms off if the grapple, so there's plenty he can do to him.

O ya, thats how he killed Deadpool if I am correct.

Metalmanx
I see you haven't been on the boards long enough. There's a contingent of spidey supporters (led by the extremely persistent metalmanx) who will adamantly claim that Spidey will not be hit by anyone without superspeed.

No matter how many scans you show them of regular thugs hitting Spidey, they will merely dismiss it as PIS, which I guess means the entire Spiderman comics is PIS.

However, they will never fail to mention that Spidey can dodge a bullet that has been fired, which if you have any scientific knowledge whatsover, would mean spiderman can move faster than quicksilver. This, however, is NOT PIS, or so claim the spidey squad.

Oh lord. Now I'm the ordained leader of the "Spidey Supporters"?

Seriously, man. Get over yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

supervenom
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Oh lord. Now I'm the ordained leader of the "Spidey Supporters"?

Seriously, man. Get over yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL, theres so much animosity on these forums. Its cracking me up. Ive heard of the Spidey and Wolverine clubs today...wow....

masterbruce
there's a big Spidey fanclub here on KMC

but there really aren't any wolverine "fanboys"...well there was one, Wolvertooth...guess what happend to him...yep, he got the axe

brainchild81
Are you the same mb from Superherohype?

Zahit
Originally posted by brainchild81
Are you the same mb from Superherohype?
Do tell....

h1a8

The rules of this forum are that a character is to use the best of their abilities. Thus high showings (such as dodging machine gun fire) over rules low showings. And spidersense also warns of the danger before it actually comes (precog). Thus NC is not hitting spideman. Like Digi said
the moment kurt materializes (in which he does) then the moment spidey has a nasty surprise for him (That's if kurt teleports to hit spidey).
Meaning that you can't have it both ways. He can't hit spidey and be not there at the same time. In order to hit spidey he must be there a specific amount of time. And that my friend is like an eternity to spiderman to hit him (the man who can see bullets in slow motion). Even though I think spidey can hit him coming out of the dimension.

Zahit
Puck is not more agile than Spiderman.
Not even on his birthday.

smile

brainchild81
Do tell.... If it's him. He used to be reasonable. Now he's a Spidey-hater. I remember that stupid spite thread he had made a while back & when people called him on it he tried to edit it real quick. What the hell? Did Spidey murder his dog or something?

masterbruce
If it's him. He used to be reasonable. Now he's a Spidey-hater. I remember that stupid spite thread he had made a while back & when people called him on it he tried to edit it real quick. What the hell? Did Spidey murder his dog or something?

I don't know who you guys are talking about but I'm not him. I'm also not a spidey hater, just think he is OVERRATED here.

SpunkySmurph
If it's him. He used to be reasonable. Now he's a Spidey-hater. I remember that stupid spite thread he had made a while back & when people called him on it he tried to edit it real quick. What the hell? Did Spidey murder his dog or something?

Maybe his dog was named Wolverine evil face

Metalmanx
I am a member of the unbiased members club, I hold no allegiances to any characters and especially not to Logan.

I have never claimed that Wolverine can survive a planet destroying explosion. I have claimed that Wolverine can survive a nuke explosion, which has happened in comics and is not a fiction of my imagination. However, the spidey squad has vehemently claimed this is PIS, as they hate to see Logan be more powerful than their favorite arachnid geek.

Just to make sure everyone knows that he DID in fact say it...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=428459&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=5

Check near the bottom, it's his last post on this page.

Metalmanx

Thanks for the back-up, Digi. wink

You're a pal. rock

masterbruce

Are you saying your "boy" metalmanx is not an intelligent fan? Because he has claimed in the past that spidermann can dodge a bullet that has already been fired at him. In fact, I think he posted scans to prove his point even though I told him it was complete horse&*^t.

Metalmanx
To be honest, no, I don't think Spider-Man can dodge bullets already fired. He's not that fast. You know why I use that scan though? To prove his speed. Even if it is a bit exaggerated there, it's still not that far off of his true superhuman speed.

Tha C-Master
*sigh* I'm starting to get tired of your lies and half truths.

When the hell did I EVER say I was a wolverine fanboy? In your own damned thread "can Wolverine survive a nuke".

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
If this is age of apocalypse, then NC can teleport spidey's arms off if the grapple, so there's plenty he can do to him. CIS is specified in this matchup sorry.

there's a big Spidey fanclub here on KMC

but there really aren't any wolverine "fanboys"...well there was one, Wolvertooth...guess what happend to him...yep, he got the axe Please, now I'm starting to get rude and say you are a ****ing moron if you believe that. There are Spiderman fans obviously, but they in NO way are as bad as the cluster****ing sessions that go around here known as Wolverine fanboys who have said Wolverine beats everything from Iceman to Godzilla. Seriously, do I have to pull my links to show that Wolverine fanboys are the retarded stepchild of the forum? Because I will do it.

Oh, and only you yourself have proven to be a fanboy. You use no logic behind your points, you never use proof or anything, nothing. You just make accusations off of what you think a character should be like, which means shit because you don't even read comics. Why the hell are you here? You're basically trolling, why don't you go make a Magneto vs. Phoenix thread somewhere and leave the actual debators here to do what they enjoy doing.

masterbruce
1. Lies and half truths... examples? I don't think I've ever claimed i was a wolverine fanboy.

2. the "wolverine fanboys" are nonexistant as far as I know. The only wolverine fan that comes to mind is Capt it Up, everyone else not only doesn't like Wolverine but detest him, many have admitted so.

3. I use no logic? funny, the ONLY thing i use is logic since I have less comic knowledge to back up my arguments.

4. I never use proof? When I used proof, it's often dismissed as PIS.

5. Why am I here? To entertain and educate and learn. I couldn't care less what you think.

Happy Dance

Tha C-Master
*sigh* You're in denial. It's time for that midnight ass spanking then...

1. Lies and half truths... examples? I don't think I've ever claimed i was a wolverine fanboy.

NOOooooooooooooooo, it must be a nuclear blast Logan survived! My whole basis for fanboyism in Wolverine is dependent on that fact.

2. the "wolverine fanboys" are nonexistant as far as I know. The only wolverine fan that comes to mind is Capt it Up, everyone else not only doesn't like Wolverine but detest him, many have admitted so. Dear lord... 8888, Scotsmn, Logan87, Wolvertooth, Blackwolverine, Xlogan, Wolverinefan, Cheldon, Pointinel, Wolverine2000, derrick87, the list really goes on and on... there have been a factory of them somewhere, get rid of one and two more show up... laughing

I can't blame you for not knowing though, or paying attention... No Wolverine fanboys lol... Beating superman, Iron Man, Godzilla, Iceman, Thanos isn't fanboyish? Then I don't know what is...

3. I use no logic? funny, the ONLY thing i use is logic since I have less comic knowledge to back up my arguments.
It would work if your logic wasn't flawed. MR. "Your body has to be a harder material than what you're breaking to break it". laughing

4. I never use proof? When I used proof, it's often dismissed as PIS.
Well if your points were logical... erm
I don't dislike you or anything, I think you're funny, but you're being so hypocritical it's starting to get obnoxious.

5. Why am I here? To entertain and educate and learn. I couldn't care less what you think. You are entertaining and you have alot to learn but...

Happy Dance This isn't really helping you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.