Consortium vs. Black Sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
The Zann Consortium is led by Tyber Zann. Zann wants to rule the underworld but Xizor won't let him do that without a fight. Zann has many ships and troops to assist him in this battle.

Urai Fenn: Tyber Zann's second in command, a wise and ancient warrior who prefers the art of hand-to-hand combat.

Silri: Devious, cunning, and dangerous. A force wielding Nightsister.

Space Units
StarViper Fighter
Skipray
Crusader-class Corvette
Interceptor IV
Vengeance-class Frigate
Keldabe-class Battleship
Agreesor-class Destroyer

Ground Units
Mercenary Assault Squad
Grenadier
Destroyer Droid Mk II
F9-TZ Cloaking Transport
Missile Attack Launcher (MAL)
MZ-8 Mobile Pulse Cannon
Canderous Assault Tank
Nightsister
Defiler
Vornskr
Ewok Handler

Those who played Forces of Corruption knows that Zann and Xizor have a rivarly before Xizor gets killed by Vader. Zann was in the Imperial academy before getting kicked out because of reckless behavior. The Vengeance-class Frigate has two mass drivers able to bypass shields. Vornskrs are able to detect the Force and are very effect against Force users. Urai Fenn is immune to aging and is very skilled in hand to hand combat taking down 5 Dark Jedi by himself at once.

Silri is the strongest Nightsister and uses a lightsaber whip. She is able to drain the life of her enemies. She isn't as powerful or as skilled as the Emperor or Vader but she has a pet rancor.

Escape81
Realistically speaking, Black Sun should win by a considerable degree. I haven't yet played FoC (though I want to, badly), but I was told that the Consortium can overpower the Empire outright in battle (which, for storyline purposes, should be impossible), so they likely win pretty damn easily.

Darth_Glentract
Black Sun takes this. Xizor was specifically stated in Sadows of the Empire to be the third most powerful individual in the galaxy after Sidious and Vader. Just because this guy was his rival doesn't me he would stand a chance against him. Xizor was Vader's rival, yet Vader had the ability to totally destroy Xizor when he no longer needed him.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Black Sun takes this. Xizor was specifically stated in Sadows of the Empire to be the third most powerful individual in the galaxy after Sidious and Vader. Just because this guy was his rival doesn't me he would stand a chance against him. Xizor was Vader's rival, yet Vader had the ability to totally destroy Xizor when he no longer needed him.

Okay and didn't the Rebellion take down the Galactic Empire? Zann's strength came to full power after the Battle of Endor when Zann invaded the shipyards of Kuat and gained access to the Emperor's hidden vaults giving him billions of credits.

Realistically speaking, Black Sun should win by a considerable degree. I haven't yet played FoC (though I want to, badly), but I was told that the Consortium can overpower the Empire outright in battle (which, for storyline purposes, should be impossible), so they likely win pretty damn easily.

In a straight up battle the Consortium doesn't stand a chance against the might of the Empire. That's why they have to bride, kidnap, sabotage, and even then if it wasn't for the Rebellion I doubt the Consortium could have stood a chance against the Empire.

Zann was once in the Imperial Academy but was kicked out due to reckless behavior. He went to start his own organization and called it the Zann Consortium. Zann teamed up with Jabba to spread their empire further but Zann stole a Sith artifact from Jabba and so the Empire came, whipped out Zann's forces, and captured Zann and sent him to Kessel mines. There Urai came and freed Zann with the help of Han Solo and Chewbacca.

Zann uses the Galactic Civil War to further his power. While the Empire is focusing their power on stopping the Rebellion Zann goes and conquers and steal from planets not as heavily armed. The Empire would have learned of the Consortium's rise sooner but Zann made it seem like Xizor was the one attacking them and because of that Vader went to kill him.

During the Emperor's visit to Endor (Death Star II) Zann, Urai, and Silri went to Coruscant and found the location to the hidden vaults by themselves. Of course Zann did bride some guards here and there but they did encounter some dark Jedi but Urai and Silri killed them. With that the three return to Ryloth where Zann's palace is located. Silri informs Zann that the Emperor and Vader have been killed.

With that Zann sends all of his forces to the shipyards at Kuat where a half constructed Eclipse awaits. Imperial forces return to Kuat to repair and regroup but Rebellion forces arrive led by Han Solo. Solo and Zann combine forces to battle the Imperial soldiers but shortly afterwards Zann sends a strike team to the Eclipse and takes control of it.

All of its weapons are down expect the super laser which it uses to blast Imperial and Rebellion ships left and right. Solo and the remaining Rebel forces have no choice but to flee unable to protect themselves against the Eclipse. A Super Star Destroyer (Annihilator) along with a fleet of Imperial-class Star Destroyers arrive when the Eclipse's super laser goes offline.

The Consortium's remaining forces engage the Imperial fleet until the Eclipse's super laser is back online and Zann uses it to whipe out the Annihilator and the rest of the Imperial fleet one at a time. Zann takes Kuat after an epic battle and finds the Emperor's vaults onboard the Eclipse where he gains billions of credits and afterwards he leaves the Eclipse with his new found wealth and fund the Consortium.

((Just some story to Forces of Corruption))

Escape81
Vader and the Emperor dead? Well, hell... I don't know if I want to stomach the game. Who's in charge when they die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.