Married People Hang Out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman

~Da Rev~
Lets talk about Bears.

I hear they're big.

Kongu Dude
I'm 14.

I'm not married. stick out tongue

Oh, and Bears are often brown.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
I'm 14.

I'm not married. stick out tongue

Oh, and Bears are often brown. What about Black bears, and Polar? Hmm?

ThePittman
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Lets talk about Bears.

I hear they're big. Kodiak's rule. pitt_woot

WOW, derailed already stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by ThePittman
Kodiak's rule. pitt_woot

WOW, derailed already stick out tongue *slaps*

Polars are teh greatestest

Kongu Dude
What about Black bears, and Polar? Hmm?
Yep, There are also black and brown bears.

And Polar.

~Da Rev~
Yep, There are also black and brown bears.

And Polar. *slaps*

You are no bear expert. You are a faker.

*slaps again*

Röland
What about Grizzly Bears? hmm

ThePittman

Kongu Dude
*slaps*

You are no bear expert. You are a faker.

*slaps again*
You realised. weep

You're one clever guy. sneaky2

~Da Rev~
You realised. weep

You're one clever guy. sneaky2 They dont call me Da Genius Da Rev for nothing.

Kongu Dude
I see, Da Genius. laughing out loud

~Da Moose~
Lets talk about Bears.

I hear they're big.

Snot tastes good sometimes, doesn't it?

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Snot tastes good sometimes, doesn't it? On on the moon, cooler near the lake.

Kongu Dude
There are Bears that climb trees.

~Da Moose~
On on the moon, cooler near the lake.

Falcons do, yes, but I've never played tennis with a canoe before.

ThePittman
There are Bears that climb trees. Most bears climb trees.

~Da Rev~
Its as easy as apple and binoculars. All you have to do is Jump in the line, rock your body in time. OKAY I BELIEVE YOU.

Kongu Dude
Most bears climb trees.
Other bears shake down the target.

ThePittman

~Da Moose~
Its as easy as apple and binoculars. All you have to do is Jump in the line, rock your body in time. OKAY I BELIEVE YOU.

Next time take the silverware WITH you and we won't have to make out with those ugly chicks. I can't feel my feet either. Can I borrow your TV?

Kongu Dude

ThePittman
2nd page pitt_woot

Kongu Dude
1:st page for me.

~Da Rev~
Next time take the silverware WITH you and we won't have to make out with those ugly chicks. I can't feel my feet either. Can I borrow your TV? Only if that flat chested Cup can come with. He's the best when he's filled with pointer fingers. Whats that you say? Gonads is not the correct term for clock-radio.

~Da Moose~
Only if that flat chested Cup can come with. He's the best when he's filled with pointer fingers. Whats that you say? Gonads is not the correct term for clock-radio.

I'm not buying Sweden for you! No! I can't even begin to imagine what you'd do with all of those ankle socks, but Louis, I swear to God, we can drink all the hemoroid cream you want and STILL not be a llama.

Strangelove
I enjoy Chex Mix droolio

~Da Rev~
Yes yes, we all know you're the queen of France. After that, though, you are allowed to resume your stay at the Alamo. Even if you brought my mentally challenged uncle jim. It was that fairys best years.

~Da Moose~
Calgon took you away? By the way, gravy has been calling you for the past few days and wanted you to know you got it pregnant. Apparently, those gym socks don't work so well AFTER ALL.

Thorinn
So Pittman, how is the married life? hm

Is it the "pitts"? no expression

(no pun intended) no expression

~Da Rev~
Calgon took you away? By the way, gravy has been calling you for the past few days and wanted you to know you got it pregnant. Apparently, those gym socks don't work so well AFTER ALL. Luckily the Diamonds were worth their weight in contraception. Even though we were on the Edmund Fitzgerald with Gordon Lightfoot, he plays Striesand in The Bubble Room on Captiva.

~Da Moose~
Luckily the Diamonds were worth their weight in contraception. Even though we were on the Edmund Fitzgerald with Gordon Lightfoot, he plays Striesand in The Bubble Room on Captiva.

( I love Lightfoot and was born near when the Fitzgerald went down - sidenote)

Barry, you RAPED A GOAT! No one will let you run with scissors EVER AGAIN! How can you sit there, on your face and not see the bottom of the couch? It's like that time you tried to train cockroaches to play tennis. Please, if I ever meant anything to you, raise the Titanic!!

~Da Rev~
( I love Lightfoot and was born near when the Fitzgerald went down - sidenote)

Barry, you RAPED A GOAT! No one will let you run with scissors EVER AGAIN! How can you sit there, on your face and not see the bottom of the couch? It's like that time you tried to train cockroaches to play tennis. Please, if I ever meant anything to you, raise the Titanic!!

(another sidenote - Tomorrow is the anniversary of the wreck)

In a perfect world, you would indeed be allowed to use pancakes for shoes. Random sounds coming from my toejam stockpiles only. I feel like a chick on a ducks turf, coming on the dance floor like this.

silver_tears
*not married but wants to fit in* weep

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Strangelove
I enjoy Chex Mix droolio What kind?

Sweet and Salty is the bestOriginally posted by silver_tears

*cough*loser*cough*

Slay
Originally posted by silver_tears
Marry me?

C'mon you were fishing for it. ermm

silver_tears
Yea okay srug

~Da Moose~
(another sidenote - Tomorrow is the anniversary of the wreck)

In a perfect world, you would indeed be allowed to use pancakes for shoes. Random sounds coming from my toejam stockpiles only. I feel like a chick on a ducks turf, coming on the dance floor like this.

(third sidenote - I did not know that. It happened about 40 miles from me when I lived in SS Marie...do you like the song)

Lavalamps? As a wedding gift? Can't you at least make a meat sculpture and send it care of Jefferey Dahmer? Come on man, if you didn't taste like chicken noodle soup, you'd SO not be on my Christmas Card list.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Thorinn
So Pittman, how is the married life? hm

Is it the "pitts"? no expression

(no pun intended) no expression I love being married, it has it's ups and down but I wouldn't trade it for the world, maybe for some BBQ chicken but not the world. stick out tongue

Slay
Yea okay srug
Kay...

I want a divorce. ermm

Thorinn
I love being married, it has it's ups and down but I wouldn't trade it for the world, maybe for some BBQ chicken but not the world. stick out tongue Cool. thumb up

~Da Rev~
(third sidenote - I did not know that. It happened about 40 miles from me when I lived in SS Marie...do you like the song)

Lavalamps? As a wedding gift? Can't you at least make a meat sculpture and send it care of Jefferey Dahmer? Come on man, if you didn't taste like chicken noodle soup, you'd SO not be on my Christmas Card list.

(sidenote golore - I do love that song, i've been listening to that song since i was in 4th grade. I did a lot of research on The Edmund Fiztgerald. SS Marie, eh? I've been there once, didn't like it much. I got the shit scared out of me by a boats horn in the Locks. Never went back there)

Donkeys dont know that, what are you thinking? Like the time we went to Reno and spent all of your money on a guitar pick. Sure it got me laid, but there you were, picking and eating your toenail ticks.

~Da Moose~
(sidenote golore - I do love that song, i've been listening to that song since i was in 4th grade. I did a lot of research on The Edmund Fiztgerald. SS Marie, eh? I've been there once, didn't like it much. I got the shit scared out of me by a boats horn in the Locks. Never went back there)

Donkeys dont know that, what are you thinking? Like the time we went to Reno and spent all of your money on a guitar pick. Sure it got me laid, but there you were, picking and eating your toenail ticks.

(blah - SS Marie Ontario, yes. The song is amazing...so is the story. We have so much in common, it's like we should get married.....wait....:wtfsmile

Hemoroids. That's the secret. Learn how to harness their power, and noone will ever call you Trixie again. If not, then you've got no choice but to skullfukk your sister every Tuesday night. I'm afraid, we weren't able to save your horse, Larry.....when you shot him, it....it killed him.....

~Da Rev~
(blah - SS Marie Ontario, yes. The song is amazing...so is the story. We have so much in common, it's like we should get married.....wait....:wtfsmile

Hemoroids. That's the secret. Learn how to harness their power, and noone will ever call you Trixie again. If not, then you've got no choice but to skullfukk your sister every Tuesday night. I'm afraid, we weren't able to save your horse, Larry.....when you shot him, it....it killed him..... Not my dearist Petunia. She was my favorite of all anus'. Thats some information i shouldn't have released. Now i must eat your soul, which stanks because i just had a heaping helping of baby tears and dreams. Look into my eyes, do you see mickey mouse, or just Justin Timberlake?

(Edit sidenote - What? )

ThePittman
You guys are hurting my brain stick out tongue

~Da Moose~
Not my dearist Petunia. She was my favorite of all anus'. Thats some information i shouldn't have released. Now i must eat your soul, which stanks because i just had a heaping helping of baby tears and dreams. Look into my eyes, do you see mickey mouse, or just Justin Timberlake?

(Edit sidenote - What? )

When I fart, it smells like gingerale and orange peels....is that wrong? Tell me, just one more time, that your baby takes the mornin train, he works from 9 to 5 and then, he takes another home again, to find you waiting for him.

(edit - I think this thread was made so that we'd SEE our common interests and get married)

silver_tears
Originally posted by Slay
Kay...

I want a divorce. ermm

You're not getting a cent doped

~Da Moose~
Irene, you married Agnes? The hell is this world coming to?

Slay
You're not getting a cent doped
Why? I make all the money. College girl. ermm

Slay
I'm not in the mood for your stupid ''Haha, Slay is a girl'' jokes. Agatha.

silver_tears

Who's this Agnes you speak of?
I married Flo shock

~Da Rev~
When I fart, it smells like gingerale and orange peels....is that wrong? Tell me, just one more time, that your baby takes the mornin train, he works from 9 to 5 and then, he takes another home again, to find you waiting for him.

(edit - I think this thread was made so that we'd SEE our common interests and get married)

Sour candy doesn't go well there, just to tell you. Thats ****ing teamwork. My faithfull stead is named Christo, ride ride ride. Although i look nice, i bite when i'm disturbed by an ugo like yourself, steve. Eventhough, your tiger tastes like some jerky i'm a fan of.

(not an actual edit - Lagnaf?)

ThePittman
You're not getting a cent doped Take half of the car wink

~Da Moose~
Who's this Agnes you speak of?
I married Flo shock

Slay is a girl, haha, that's a joke. *looks at Slay's post*

Slay
Slay is a girl, haha, that's a joke. *looks at Slay's post*
I'm really starting to hate you, Moosinator... procrastinator...

~Da Moose~
Sour candy doesn't go well there, just to tell you. Thats ****ing teamwork. My faithfull stead is named Christo, ride ride ride. Although i look nice, i bite when i'm disturbed by an ugo like yourself, steve. Eventhough, your tiger tastes like some jerky i'm a fan of.

(not an actual edit - Lagnaf?)

laughing I can't do anymore....plus, Hell to the YES for LAGNAF!!! Happy Dance

~Da Rev~
laughing I can't do anymore....plus, Hell to the YES for LAGNAF!!! Happy Dance Boo yeah!

~Da Moose~
I'm really starting to hate you, Moosinator... procrastinator...

Oh FFS, I'm so sick of your whining, man....I'm so sick of it that I could vomit. You dish it out, but you can't take it in return. That's it you stupid frockin maniac. mad

Fruit Cup? *offers him a fruit cup*

Slay
Oh FFS, I'm so sick of your whining, man....I'm so sick of it that I could vomit. You dish it out, but you can't take it in return. That's it you stupid frockin maniac. mad

Fruit Cup? *offers him a fruit cup*
That's old as well. You need a new reportoire, asswipe.

Thank you very much. *takes fruit cup*

~Da Moose~
That's old as well. You need a new reportoire, asswipe.

Thank you very much. *takes fruit cup*

You berate everyone else for their posting styles, and yet, you're so lame, you don't even have one. In the posting world, I'm Baskin Fukking Robbins 31 flavours....you are vanilla.

You're most welcome. Can I get you anything else?

Slay
You berate everyone else for their posting styles, and yet, you're so lame, you don't even have one. In the posting world, I'm Baskin Fukking Robbins 31 flavours....you are vanilla.

You're most welcome. Can I get you anything else?
If you weren't so pathetic, I'd care.

No, I'm fine. Although some tea would be fine, Earl Grey, please, Jameson.

~Da Moose~
If you weren't so pathetic, I'd care.

No, I'm fine. Although some tea would be fine, Earl Grey, please, Jameson.

The only reason you're backing off is because I used a sentence that consisted of words that had more than 1 syllable, making it virtually impossible for you to understand.

For sure....what do you take? Cookies as well?

Slay
The only reason you're backing off is because I used a sentence that consisted of words that had more than 1 syllable, making it virtually impossible for you to understand.

For sure....what do you take? Cookies as well?

How weak...

Anyway, I'm off.

~Da Moose~
How weak...

Anyway, I'm off.

Yes, you are....

Later. wavey

Slay
Yes, you are....

Later. wavey
Scott, you really make me feel sad for Canadians. And that's no joke.

Later.

~Da Moose~
Scott, you really make me feel sad for Canadians. And that's no joke.

Later.

Ditto for you and Dutch people my friend, ditto for you and Dutch people....

Slay
Ditto for you and Dutch people my friend, ditto for you and Dutch people....
Oh just shut the **** up...

~Da Moose~
Oh just shut the **** up...

No, I don't think I will.....weren't you leaving?

I love your sweater, btw.

Slay
No, I don't think I will.....weren't you leaving?

I love your sweater, btw.
I never said such a thing. When I said ''I'm off'' I meant to say ''I'm off your mom.''

Thanks, I like your jockstraps.

~Da Moose~
I never said such a thing. When I said ''I'm off'' I meant to say ''I'm off your mom.''

Thanks, I like your jockstraps.

Wow. 3rd grade humour. Good show. thumb up no expression

Yeah? They're old. Did you get a new haircut? It's spiffy.

Slay
Wow. 3rd grade humour. Good show. thumb up no expression

Yeah? They're old. Did you get a new haircut? It's spiffy.
Yet when you use it it's supposed to be funny. erm

Yours is platinum as well.

~Da Moose~
Yet when you use it it's supposed to be funny. erm

Yours is platinum as well.

That's just it, i don't use it. I stopped using it in grade 3. I suppose however, since this is your 11th year IN grade 3, I can't really fault you.

You think? I thought they took too much off the top. sad

Slay
That's just it, i don't use it. I stopped using it in grade 3. I suppose however, since this is your 11th year IN grade 3, I can't really fault you.

You think? I thought they took too much off the top. sad
Saying I'm stupid. That's real humor.

No, it looks great. Like that guy from ''Queer eye...''

~Da Moose~
Saying I'm stupid. That's real humor.

No, it looks great. Like that guy from ''Queer eye...''

I'm not saying it for comedic purposes, I'm just making a point.

Ok, so now you're insulting me in BOTH parts of the post? I thought the first part was the insult part, and the second was the making up part. confused

sweetness
Now now boys ,play nicely or don't play at alltongue

ThePittman
Originally posted by sweetness
Now now boys ,play nicely or don't play at alltongue You must have scared them off stick out tongue

dirkdirden
I am married.

But with all the bear talk I might get a divorce and marry a bear they sound nice.

ThePittman
Originally posted by dirkdirden
I am married.

But with all the bear talk I might get a divorce and marry a bear they sound nice. laughing

Bardock42
That was a great show.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Bardock42
That was a great show.

Slay was brilliant wasn't he?

ThePittman
Slay was brilliant wasn't he? no2yes

Kongu Dude
no2yes
noneyesnoneno

ThePittman
noneyesnoneno Are you stalking me? eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.