Namor vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Namor gets the black suit.

Galan777
Namor ftw

Zahit
does it matter what color Namor's speedos are?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Zahit
does it matter what color Namor's speedos are?
The black suit keeps him hydrated.

DarkCrawler
Namor wins.

outarddwarf
Namor PWNS HIM!

Zahit
Yeah...Namor will win.

Especially if his black speedos' keep him hydrated!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Zahit
Yeah...Namor will win.

Especially if his black speedos' keep him hydrated!
Yeah they keep him wet shifty

Zahit
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah they keep him wet shifty
even wet he handles his balls well...

http://www.heroesink.com/images/Mooney/namor_bomb_commission.JPG

hulk10
Abomination had a higher dos of gamma then the hulk but namor beat hulk so i'm going with stalemate.

Lucid Lui
Namor.

StiltmanFTW
bump

Could someone post their fight? I heard that Namor won.

jrodslam
Originally posted by hulk10
Abomination had a higher dos of gamma then the hulk but namor beat hulk so i'm going with stalemate.

Namor beat Emil as well.

Juk3n
Wet Namor wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^ That sounded wrong. sick

Namor wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Could someone post their fight? I heard that Namor won.

snoopdogg
Actually it can be argued Abom had Namor on the ropes even in the water but I think Triton disctracted Abom so Namor could regroup or some sh!t.

tkitna
What happened to Abomination? He beat up the Hulk in his first appearance and I dont think he's won a fight since.

Master Court
That was his hayday. Heyday? Hayday? Anywho, Hulk's grown in power over the years. It's very possible Hulk just surpassed him. Even though Hulk is "technically" C90 strength when calm, he's never calm. When angry or worked up at all, that's when he's catching mountains at a moments notice, pulling planets back together, and deflecting galaxy-busting attacks with uber thunderclaps.

h1a8
Originally posted by Master Court
That was his hayday. Heyday? Hayday? Anywho, Hulk's grown in power over the years. It's very possible Hulk just surpassed him. Even though Hulk is "technically" C90 strength when calm, he's never calm. When angry or worked up at all, that's when he's catching mountains at a moments notice, pulling planets back together, and deflecting galaxy-busting attacks with uber thunderclaps.

Those feats are too rare. Hulk's average is like a few notches above Thing.

Eternal Idol
On land, split.
In water, Namor 9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.