How I had to be in a bus for an hour, when it could've easily taken 15 minutes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
So I'm on the bus, everything is normal, even the fukkin 13 year old kids being a royal pain in the ass in the back of the bus.
Until one of them wrecks the chair in front of him. The driver walks up to him and tells him to get out of the bus. The kid refuses. So the busdriver threatens to call the police, but the kid still won't move. So, the driver calls the coppers.
Meanwhile the kid is whining, until a certain person I do not know and don't wish to be associated with said to him : ''If you don't shut the **** up I'm going to headbut you in the face, *****.'' ermm
So the kid shuts up, and 30 flippin minutes pass, before the cops arrive. They get there and start an investigation. Another 20 minutes pass before we can drive off. Another 10 minutes and I get at my stop, and can finally go home. ermm

Thorinn
Riveting story. no expression

Slay
Originally posted by Thorinn
Riveting story. no expression
Reading about how you ''broked'' your IPod is fun. ermm

sweetness
Great Story stick out tongue

Slay
Oh God, it's critic time again. leftright

*runs away*

Thorinn
Originally posted by Slay
Reading about how you ''broked'' your IPod is fun. ermm yeah it was, wasn't it? ermmhappy

sweetness
Oh God, it's critic time again. leftright

*runs away*

Umm Okay...buh bye confused

Slay
Originally posted by sweetness
Umm Okay...buh bye confused
*licks* shrug

~Da Rev~
I give it a B.

sweetness
*licks* shrug

*licks slay* happy

BlackSunshine
f*cking teenagers

Slay
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I give it a B.
That's like a 7. Merely good enough. **** you as a matter of fact. ermmOriginally posted by sweetness
*licks slay* happy flirt

sweetness
Don't you look at me like that Mister

LanceWindu

Smack him.

Slay
cry

You licked me. In Holland that is an innuendo for ''I want to **** you so hard''. cry

§P0oONY
Why do you not wish to be associated with a guy that shut up a ****ish brat?

Slay

sweetness
cry

You licked me. In Holland that is an innuendo for ''I want to **** you so hard''. cry

No need for tears..just don't do it again happy

Well I'm not in Holland!

Slay
No need for tears..just don't do it again happy

Well I'm not in Holland!
But I am. ermm

§P0oONY
Because... because... I was implying in a very subtle yet denying way, that the guy was in fact me. ermm

Criticise

You're living in Holand... it's spelt criticise there.

Edit: Editing bastard... mhm

sweetness
But I am. ermm

You got me there confused

Slay
You got me there confused
I did?

sweetness
I did?

Indeed you did

Slay
Indeed you did
Beurtje?

cgbw2407
Head Butt ...............

..........you should have f***ing thrown him out the back window!!

Slay

sweetness
Beurtje?

confused

Slay
confused
No? Yes?

ladygrim
So I'm on the bus, everything is normal, even the fukkin 13 year old kids being a royal pain in the ass in the back of the bus.
Until one of them wrecks the chair in front of him. The driver walks up to him and tells him to get out of the bus. The kid refuses. So the busdriver threatens to call the police, but the kid still won't move. So, the driver calls the coppers.
Meanwhile the kid is whining, until a certain person I do not know and don't wish to be associated with said to him : ''If you don't shut the **** up I'm going to headbut you in the face, *****.'' ermm
So the kid shuts up, and 30 flippin minutes pass, before the cops arrive. They get there and start an investigation. Another 20 minutes pass before we can drive off. Another 10 minutes and I get at my stop, and can finally go home. ermm well .... i to have an intriging story of today and it to includes a bus...

college trip to a jewlerry exhbition 'oh the joy' first of the bus was 1hr late ... then 1hr and ahalf in to the journey the brakes go and the driver refuse to g any further no expression so we are stuck in the middle of stockport messed for another 1hr 1/2 to wait for another bus which was just as crappy as the last one when we findly arrive at the place we got 15 mins to look around ...

sweetness
No? Yes?

I don't know what I'm getting myself into but sure stick out tongue

Slay
I don't know what I'm getting myself into but sure stick out tongue
Yay! eek!

*pulls down pants*

sweetness
Yay! eek!

*pulls down pants*

In the back of my mind..I knew this was going to happen roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Slay
In the back of my mind..I knew this was going to happen roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue
You know me well. ermm

sweetness
You know me well. ermm

Do I? happy

Slay
Do I? happy
You're about to. naughty

sweetness
I just can't wait shifty

Slay
I just can't wait shifty
flirt

sweetness
flirt

Still waiting....tongue

Slay
Still waiting....tongue
Oh. I see.

Kongu Dude
Very, interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.