venom vs scream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harri
they are both symbiotes but i say venom and in the comics venom rips all of her symbiote exept her eye wich scarlet spider saved her

harri
awnser me plz

wiccan999
Originally posted by harri
they are both symbiotes but i say venom and in the comics venom rips all of her symbiote exept her eye wich scarlet spider saved her

Umm what? anyway I vote for Venom smile

PRAYERRUN
who's scream? I'd love to see a picture.

wiccan999
Scream is a supervillain (and later anti-hero) from the Spider-Man comic books. She is one of the six 'children' of Venom. Scream is the first female symbiote in the Marvel Universe. Her real name is Donna. She is the "daughter" of Venom and has five symbiote brothers and sisters, including Carnage, and a nephew in Toxin.
Powers and abilities
Donna's superhuman abilities are due to her alien symbiote. The creature can mimic clothing and camouflage Donna. Scream often uses her 'hair' as a weapon, to wrap or tangle enemies, much like Medusa of the Inhumans. Like Spider-Man and Venom, Scream has wall-crawling and web-slinging abilities, and also boasts an early-warning sense. Scream has superhuman strength, allowing her to lift around 30-35 tons.

rotiart
The minute venom lays a hand on scream, she calls 911 for spousal abuse and has his but detained

wiccan999
Originally posted by rotiart
The minute venom lays a hand on scream, she calls 911 for spousal abuse and has his but detained

laughing

Sam Z
Last time it took him two punches to beat her.

harri
ye scream is useless she is not even as good as riot! laughing out loud

JediSamuraiMRB
Scream gets beat up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.