The *MOST* Underated Heroes/Games In History...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
This thread is dedicated to those who, were released in Sonic and Mario's era, maybe the games were even better than those two but popularity won, here are 2 heroes that were dog crapped on by Sonic & Mario: Sparkster and Pulseman anyone?

AstroFan
Hero: LUIGI!!!

Game: Chronicles of Riddick(actually well rated, just underplayed, lol)

TricksterPriest
Zone of The Enders. Series gets crapped on by AC and every other piece of shit mecha game. Anubis owns AC universe.

Oh, and Mickey Mouse. KH2 gave him props long deserved, even if it wasn't quite enough...

luffyjin
But really...If Sparkster was a character in Sonic he would fit in perfectly =S

brainchild81
Vectorman

TricksterPriest
DAN HIBIKI! "OYAJIIIIIIIIII!" Nobody defines the term 'underrated' better. thumbsup

Lana
Lunar. The fact that there's a Lunar game on the DS right now is one of the main reasons I really want one.

Kayne Archeron
Sparkster was the shiznite. i loved both of those games...

i think Shadow Hearts was very over'shadowed' by Final Fantasy X, which made alot of people miss out on an awesome main character like Yuri (Tidus's drama doesn't even compare to Yuri's....)

Kaled
HERO:i dunno, Kirby?

GAME: Dark Chronicle, or Dark Cloud 2 in the US

Sado22
laughing

I'd say the most underrated hero would Yugo Ogmai from Bloody Roar. He's pretty cool.

MadMel
one word..
KIRBY..

Vinny Valentine
Hero: Oliver Queen

Game: Final Fantasy 1

Lord Coal
Bomberman!!!

dirkdirden

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Lord Coal
Bomberman!!!

from the Sega saturn Bomberman Master Higgins rules all.

leonheartmm
games

shadow hearts 1 n 2 even 3{3 when compared to ff 12}
dark cloud 2{PERFECT GAME}
shadow of destiny
zone of the enders
tarzan{ps1} the animation adaptation was AWESOME
crono cross{still underrated for its godly greatness}

TricksterPriest
Landstalker? Did you say Landstalker? eek! I LOVED THAT GAME! One of the greatest action puzzle games ever. Dark Savior, the sequel, was interesting, but not as good as the original. Got two more for this list. Jumping Flash, and Devil dice. Two of the most underrated PS1 games.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Landstalker? Did you say Landstalker? eek! I LOVED THAT GAME! One of the greatest action puzzle games ever. Dark Savior, the sequel, was interesting, but not as good as the original. Got two more for this list. Jumping Flash, and Devil dice. Two of the most underrated PS1 games.

Yep one of the best games ever made. Like Zelda with a real storyline and some difficulty and far better characters.

Kid Kurdy
Ico : nobody seems to play it. They are so wrong.

brainchild81
Onimusha 2

crazy_shadow
im hungry

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Ico : nobody seems to play it. They are so wrong.

<33333333333 for Ico

Lord Coal
I played it and just genuinely couldn't get the hang of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.