Apocalypse versus Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Apocalypse fights the Hulk in a battle for the survival of the fittest.

Nikkolas
Apocalypse takes on additional mass and size, becoming the size of a skyscraper with Class 200 strength and wipes out Hulk easily.

DigiMark007
Class 200?

I'd agree that Poccy can win, but both of these guys are much (much) stronger than 200.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Apocalypse takes on additional mass and size, becoming the size of a skyscraper with Class 200 strength and wipes out Hulk easily.

How much can someone of class 200 strength lift? I thought class 100 was the highest class (which includes anyone who can lift 100 tons or over). Remember, most class 100 guys (ie Superman, Hulk, Thor) can lift far more than 100 tons...upwards of 100,000s of tons.

Galan777
Originally posted by masterbruce
How much can someone of class 200 strength lift? I thought class 100 was the highest class (which includes anyone who can lift 100 tons or over). Remember, most class 100 guys (ie Superman, Hulk, Thor) can lift far more than 100 tons...upwards of 100,000s of tons. Class 100 is as high as it goes, where that dude got Class 200 Im not really sure

Nikkolas
Well, it's more an unofficial title. I mean, saying beings such as Champion of the Universe is Class 100 takes things way out of context, ya know? I say baseline Hulk should be at least only Class 100. He needs to get angrier and angrier to keep it going up. Apocalypse, as I said before, has the distinct advantage of being able to draw on extra strength at will. He can just keep it rising and rising and maybe even try to keep Hulk calm so he doesn't get stronger. Once he's 300 feet tall with Clas 200+ strength, he knocks Hulk out and comes close to killing him.

masterbruce
Well, it's more an unofficial title. I mean, saying beings such as Champion of the Universe is Class 100 takes things way out of context, ya know? I say baseline Hulk should be at least only Class 100. He needs to get angrier and angrier to keep it going up. Apocalypse, as I said before, has the distinct advantage of being able to draw on extra strength at will. He can just keep it rising and rising and maybe even try to keep Hulk calm so he doesn't get stronger. Once he's 300 feet tall with Clas 200+ strength, he knocks Hulk out and comes close to killing him.

I understand your point, but saying Hulk is class 100 would be the same as saying champion of the universe is class 100.

Both characters can lift FAR MORE than 100 tons. Hulk could prob lift millions of tons (ie a mountain).

Galan777
Well, it's more an unofficial title. I mean, saying beings such as Champion of the Universe is Class 100 takes things way out of context, ya know? I say baseline Hulk should be at least only Class 100. He needs to get angrier and angrier to keep it going up. Apocalypse, as I said before, has the distinct advantage of being able to draw on extra strength at will. He can just keep it rising and rising and maybe even try to keep Hulk calm so he doesn't get stronger. Once he's 300 feet tall with Clas 200+ strength, he knocks Hulk out and comes close to killing him. If character A. can lift 101 tons,
and character B. can lift 1,000,000 tons,
they are both Class 100 characters. One of them is just at a higher level then the other.

juggernaut66666
Apoc has already handled Hulk in a very stupid way.

supervenom
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Apoc has already handled Hulk in a very stupid way.

Sadly I agree. Just read the War Hulk issues. I found it pretty stupid as Apoc didnt even do anything such as add mass or nothing and still ruled The Hulk.

SpunkySmurph
This thread has been done before...

oh, and non-jobbing Apoc ftw

KillAll
not to mention apoc is a skilled fighter. i believe he far outclasses hulk in strength and in skills... hulk really doesnt stand a chance.

The Pict
Originally posted by masterbruce
How much can someone of class 200 strength lift? I thought class 100 was the highest class (which includes anyone who can lift 100 tons or over). Remember, most class 100 guys (ie Superman, Hulk, Thor) can lift far more than 100 tons...upwards of 100,000s of tons.

Why do people put Superman in the class 100 bracket? He is way above I agree.

Metalmanx
Apoc wins everytime.

xmarksthespot
Probably Apocalypse but if CIS applies he probably loses by defeating himself. In character Apocalypse is more a perennial joke than a major villain...

Xplosive
Apocalyose is more versatile, more poweful generally, he should win this.

PRAYERRUN
I don't see how Hulk would loose this easily.....I'd think it would take it out of the both of them. I mean this IS Hulk we're talking about. He ain't never been no pushover....even when he was fighting Onslaught.

Horrificus
I hate both characters, but if I am going to practice what I preach, I have to say that Apoc would win due to thousands of years more experience than Hulk.

When trying to be logical with these contests, anybody who understands "fighting", knows that experience does count. A lot.

A slightly weaker, yet more skilled/experienced opponent will almost always win a fight. Unless, of course, you were able to show that Hulks power levelis substancially higher than Apoc's.

Think about how many tricks, ideas and lessons you would learn if you have been fighting for thousands of years.

Xplosive
Generally, Apocalypse power level should be higher than Hulk.

Jyppe
Deathverine nearly killed Hulk. Apocalypse could do it too.

bigbran
Originally posted by Horrificus
A slightly weaker, yet more skilled/experienced opponent will almost always win a fight. Unless, of course, you were able to show that Hulks power levelis substancially higher than Apoc's.
So Hulk's strength is only slightly higher than Wolverine's?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I don't see how Hulk would loose this easily.....I'd think it would take it out of the both of them. I mean this IS Hulk we're talking about. He ain't never been no pushover....even when he was fighting Onslaught.

That was like a triple negative....

Apoc wins easily.

MightyEInherjar
Hulk throws a table at him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.