War Hulk vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
He "stopped" the unstoppable juggernaut...

With the celestial tech he wore, War Hulk appeared stronger then normal.

How does he do against Thor, in his full War Hulk attire.

Redatom65
i'm leaning towards Hulk this match Hulk 8/10

supervenom
The idea of Celestial makes me think he can beat Thor, but I have to depend on how he did against Juggernaut. IMO it seems like he was just one bit above Juggernaut, thats if he WASNT holding back. And if thats the case, I believe Thor has this. If he WAS holding back, I think its possible that War Hulk might take this.

Accel
Thor still has the huge advantage of versatility on his side. If he could negate Juggernaut's connection to Cytorak, he can probably take away the Celestial powerup.

supervenom
Originally posted by Accel
Thor still has the huge advantage of versatility on his side. If he could negate Juggernaut's connection to Cytorak, he can probably take away the Celestial powerup.

But one is magical and the other is...tech? Can he break that type of connection?

rotiart
Thor has shown abilities against magic... but this is tech... Thor has never shown the ability to "shut off" tech before.

Horrificus
Originally posted by rotiart
He "stopped" the unstoppable juggernaut...

With the celestial tech he wore, War Hulk appeared stronger then normal.

How does he do against Thor, in his full War Hulk attire.

He didn't stop him. He tripped him.
I don't think he showed enough to say that he could beat Thor.
All the Armor seems to do, is give Hulk a "Space Tentacle" for tripping!
And, enough power to slow Jugg down a bit.

Horrificus
Thor has shown abilities against magic... but this is tech... Thor has never shown the ability to "shut off" tech before.

Except when he gave Exitar a great big hole in his Celestial head.

Wow! I usually agree with Rotiart. This is an important moment! Hehe.

Mordum
Tripped i think not. Hulk was about to decapitate the juggs.

Dinalfos
Nah, he really did stop him.

rotiart
Originally posted by Horrificus
Except when he gave Exitar a great big hole in his Celestial head.

Wow! I usually agree with Rotiart. This is an important moment! Hehe.

???

I was saying Thor can manipulate magic cause he's a god.. thats reasonable...

How is he manipulating tech... he's not cyborg...

Unless of course we're talking about Clor. big grin

RSSR

Thor has drained Kang's suit of its energy. Furthermore, there hasn't been an instance where Mjolnir hasn't been able to detect, analyze, absorb any form of power before.

Omega-level
Thor> any version of the Hulk.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Omega-level

This man speaks the truth!

Badabing
Bah, these debates are pointless. If we go by the stats from bios then Thor wins every time. If we go by what helps the plot then it's a tossup. If we go by the writers then Hulk will win the majority.

Thor should win 10/10 imo.

Faceman
Ill take Thor, unless he forgets how to fly as he often does against Hulk.

Horrificus
After seeing Badabing's entry, I just wanted to also say:

Bah!

Badabing
Originally posted by Horrificus
After seeing Badabing's entry, I just wanted to also say:

Bah! Yes, bah to it all!! laughing Happy Dance

Tshern
Originally posted by Mordum
Tripped i think not. Hulk was about to decapitate the juggs.
Oh yes, Hulk tripped Juggernaut in that very fight. And what if Hulk was about to decapitate him? Did they show him do it? Nope, they did not. War Hulk has no showings to overcome Thor's superiority in this fight, thus Thor wins.

bigbran
I hate the Thor/Hulk fights. They don't even use the abilities, of Thor, yet they manage to fit everything that Hulk has ever done, into one fight.

Thor flys up, fires off some lightning, throw his hammer, repeats. If Hulk's not done after that, there are plenty other options.

long pig
Jug tripped over a rock and War was all like:
"Shit, did you guys see that? I stopped him!"

and Jug was like:
"Dude, I tripped. It doesn't count"

and War was like:
"**** you, it counts. I stopped the Juggernaut! It's my greatest feat!"

and Jug was all like:
"You dick, I tripped over a damn rock. You can't put that in your feat file. If anyone gets to claim that as a feat, it's the goddamned rock, so stfu."

and War was all: "LALALALALALALA"

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Tshern
Oh yes, Hulk tripped Juggernaut in that very fight.

After stopping him dead in his tracks.

Tshern
Originally posted by Dinalfos
After stopping him dead in his tracks.
I don't have the issue, so I can't have check that, but I didn't deny it in the first place. Nevertheless, Thor has pushed the Juggernaut back, show me Hulk matching that.

Thor 10/10.

Brutacus
I don't have the issue, so I can't have check that, but I didn't deny it in the first place. Nevertheless, Thor has pushed the Juggernaut back, show me Hulk matching that.

Thor 10/10.

He really stopped him, juggernaut pushed the hulk back untill hulk just stopped him.

Still this juggernaut is not thor, so thor should take this 10/10 iff he doesn't use his strenght alone.

Tshern
Originally posted by Brutacus
He really stopped him, juggernaut pushed the hulk back untill hulk just stopped him.

Still this juggernaut is not thor, so thor should take this 10/10 iff he doesn't use his strenght alone.
I just remember the matter being debated quite some time ago without a conclusive result. The matter of whether or not Juggernaut was stopped before he was tripped, that is.

But you are right, why would Thor even bother to use strength when he can teleport Warhulk and himself to space (which is not BFR if Thor goes with him) and see who survives longer. Or simply godblast him.

Brutacus
I just remember the matter being debated quite some time ago without a conclusive result. The matter of whether or not Juggernaut was stopped before he was tripped, that is.

But you are right, why would Thor even bother to use strength when he can teleport Warhulk and himself to space (which is not BFR if Thor goes with him) and see who survives longer. Or simply godblast him.

Euh survive in space??
Hulk allready adapted to space.

So better to teleport hulk in space and go back.
BFR.

Dinalfos

Thor 10/10.

Wait, what? Thor never pushed Juggernaut back. Unless you mean the godblast? Sure. I'm not saying Hulk wins against Thor anyway. However, Thor would have to resort to BFR, because a simple lightning strike or radiation drain isn't going to work.

Tshern
Wait, what? Thor never pushed Juggernaut back. Unless you mean the godblast? Sure. I'm not saying Hulk wins against Thor anyway. However, Thor would have to resort to BFR, because a simple lightning strike or radiation drain isn't going to work.
You got it right, I meant the godblast trick. Even I don't think Thor has stopped Juggernaut on his tracks by sheer strength.

Who gives a heck about lighting strike? Thor can use antimatter blast/godblast to destroy the tech of Hulk's and then beat him senseless. Or just godblast him until he dies, he doesn't need to go h2h at all. And we all remember what happened when Thor actually decided to beat Hulk (and Thing) in a fist fight, don't we?

Dinalfos
And we all remember what happened when Thor actually decided to beat Hulk (and Thing) in a fist fight, don't we?

Yes. Hack writing happened. Seriously, Thor fans shouldn't be proud of that. It was one of the worst pieces of trash ever written.

Tshern
Yes. Hack writing happened. Seriously, Thor fans shouldn't be proud of that. It was one of the worst pieces of trash ever written.
Hell no, finally Thor's fighting skills were appreciated. That guy has trained for centuries, there's no way Hulk should be his equal in fist fights. Thor's sheer skill was already established during the first apperances of Absorbing Man with Thor's powers he was unable to land a blow. And later it has been stated that Creel used to be a challenger for boxing's world heavyweight championship. This was stated is some of the issues where Wolverine and Beast were in the prison built into an island that shuts down super powers.

Priest
thor blows thru the war hulk's armor like he did with exitar.

Dinalfos
Hell no, finally Thor's fighting skills were appreciated. That guy has trained for centuries, there's no way Hulk should be his equal in fist fights. Thor's sheer skill was already established during the first apperances of Absorbing Man with Thor's powers he was unable to land a blow. And later it has been stated that Creel used to be a challenger for boxing's world heavyweight championship. This was stated is some of the issues where Wolverine and Beast were in the prison built into an island that shuts down super powers.

Fighting skills only get you so far in H2h. Thor can't beat the Hulk with one hand. Fighting skills, my ass. It was just cheap and lazy writing, with a total disregard for precedents and the other characters.

Tonnochi
THOR 4 LIFE

Soljer
Fighting skills only get you so far in H2h. Thor can't beat the Hulk with one hand. Fighting skills, my ass. It was just cheap and lazy writing, with a total disregard for precedents and the other characters.

No...it was just Thor deciding not to Job for once in his career.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soljer
No...it was just Thor deciding not to Job for once in his career.

He already did job. He didn't have Mjolnir, though not intentionally. Seriously, the Hulk is more than a match for Thor, physically. This was just plain bad.

bigbran
He already did job. He didn't have Mjolnir, though not intentionally. Seriously, the Hulk is more than a match for Thor, physically. This was just plain bad. I think that was actually how Thor was shown when he was in his comics.

He usually gets written completely different when he fights Hulk, than say, when he blows Exitars headcap thing off.
Or when he fights Celestials and such, or when he lifts the weight of the world.

golem370
I love that silliness Thor had his strength Belt on to doubling his strength. He was also in fool Armor when he got inside Exitar's head where he wrapped is Belt around his Hammer and used it on Exitars brains which he only barely noticed. But the blast was powerful enough to destroy is Battle Suit,Hammer & Belt. And at the last the Celestials made a Thor clone powerful enough to restore Thors hammer. It would probably took some one at Odins power to do that.

Horrificus
I don't know. I like Thor and everything, but War-Hulk does have that wrist-TENTACLE.
Hehehehe.
Hulk did not stop Juggernaut. The whole point to showing that tentacle, was for the writers to cover their butts. It was a cop-out!
This way, they didn't have to disappoint Hulk fans, byt having Hulk get totally overpowered by the Cyttorak power.
And, they didn't have to upset Juggernaut fans, by saying the Hulk is able to stop the Juggernaut.
Just before Juggs gets stopped, Hulk whips out the secret "Tentacle-Tripper-Attack", and DIVERTS Juggernaut's momentum.
Nobody loses. Very spineless.
And...
Holy Crap. How gay! Thor beats stupid, no-skilled, brooding, bullying, fancy shmancy, "Apocalypse-going-through-the-Celestial's-trash" armor.
Apoc made something out of some Celestial crap. It DOES NOT mean he has the power of the Celestials.
Right now, I am looking at my Weiner Dog, Millhouse.
He is laying on the floor, wrapped up in an old shirt of mine.
He cannot get up and lift weights, drink a beer, kick my butt, drive my car, flush my toilet, etc.
The Hulk character is a strong guy that gets stronger. End of story.
Thor and 40 other characters make the same claim, in different ways.
But, the problem is, that is ALL Hulk has.
Thor wins.

long pig
Thor beats War without his hammer.

War was less strong than normal Hulk it seems, and way less tha Mindless Hulk. And Thor has stalemated mindless hulk in h2h.

Thor is stronger, faster, smarter, better fighter than War.

KillAll
War hulk DID stop juggernaut... but not physically. he negated juggernauts magics (hence the green glow around him when juggernaut did stop).

thor did stop juggernaut. but one of juggernauts weaknesses is to magic. thor just sent huge amounts of magic energies at him. what did you expect to happen???

thor still wins. when he wants to not fight on his opponents level, he is a force that hulk cannot contend with. even if he has a little bit of celestial tech. thor burns it off with a god blast.

Dinalfos
Nah, He did not negate his magic. That's just something the Juggy fanboys try to have you believe. The glow was just to show you that the tech was doing its work. You can ask Peter David.

Dinalfos
Btw, the fight was a cop out, but not in the way people think it is. It's a cop out because Hulk stopped Juggernaut, but he was powered up (in one way or another). So that Hulk fans can say that Hulk stopped him, and Juggernaut fans can say that it wasn't Hulk's "own" power. Ironically, it arguably was wink

But still, it was basically your average comic book cop out.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by bigbran
I think that was actually how Thor was shown when he was in his comics.

He usually gets written completely different when he fights Hulk, than say, when he blows Exitars headcap thing off.
Or when he fights Celestials and such, or when he lifts the weight of the world.

Unfortunately, it wasn't how Hulk was in his comics. Regular Thor can beat Hulk, but certainly not like that. He needs Mjolnir.

Tshern
He already did job. He didn't have Mjolnir, though not intentionally. Seriously, the Hulk is more than a match for Thor, physically. This was just plain bad.
Soljer is still right. Hulk is match for Thor physically, but Thor's skills give him the edge. Surely you don't think Captain America is a match for Spiderman physically? And the difference between Hulk and Thor is not that large when you scale it. Thor already dodged both Juggernaut and Absorbing man with ease. And as I told, Creel is a helluva fighter and yet he was unable to hit him.

And why would Thor need Mjolnir? Maybe he just shoots some serious godblast out of his hands.

Dinalfos
Soljer is still right. Hulk is match for Thor physically, but Thor's skills give him the edge. Surely you don't think Captain America is a match for Spiderman physically? And the difference between Hulk and Thor is not that large when you scale it. Thor already dodged both Juggernaut and Absorbing man with ease. And as I told, Creel is a helluva fighter and yet he was unable to hit him.

And why would Thor need Mjolnir? Maybe he just shoots some serious godblast out of his hands.

Ofcourse, Thor has a skill advantage. Never stated otherwise. However, you don't have a bit of a problem with how things went down in that comic? Thor has shown plenty of physical skill in his fights with Hulk, it's just not enough to beat him in that way. Certainly not with just one arm. He's not THAT good.

Tshern
Ofcourse, Thor has a skill advantage. Never stated otherwise. However, you don't have a bit of a problem with how things went down in that comic? Thor has shown plenty of physical skill in his fights with Hulk, it's just not enough to beat him in that way. Certainly not with just one arm. He's not THAT good.
Using one hand was too much, especially when Ben was there too. But yes, I think Thor has the capability to put Hulk down for the count with his bare fists only. Many people have done that to the Hulk, many who are under Thor's level of power. I don't believe pure skill would grant Thor a victory here though, but I think Thor has this one in the bag too, because of all the magic tricks he's got.

Can we live with that? cool

Dinalfos
Using one hand was too much, especially when Ben was there too. But yes, I think Thor has the capability to put Hulk down for the count with his bare fists only. Many people have done that to the Hulk, many who are under Thor's level of power. I don't believe pure skill would grant Thor a victory here though, but I think Thor has this one in the bag too, because of all the magic tricks he's got.

You were talking about how Thor was finally written as he should be, right? Well, that should go for Hulk as well. Hulk is often used as a tool to offer good physical showings for certain characters. Not always, of course, but very often. You can't just say Thor wins in h2h because you like him more wink

And I agree wholeheartedly that Thor shouldn't ever lose to Hulk with all the magic tricks up his sleeve. But the fact is, Thor is a stubborn little fella who likes to job.

Tshern
You were talking about how Thor was finally written as he should be, right? Well, that should go for Hulk as well. Hulk is often used as a tool to offer good physical showings for certain characters. Not always, of course, but very often. You can't just say Thor wins in h2h because you like him more wink
Okay, using one hand was too much, but still. You don't think Thor should beat Hulk in hand to hand match at least 8/10? C'mon, he's so much more agile and skilled. And he isn't that much behind Hulk in strength and durability.

Dinalfos
Okay, using one hand was too much, but still. You don't think Thor should beat Hulk in hand to hand match at least 8/10? C'mon, he's so much more agile and skilled. And he isn't that much behind Hulk in strength and durability.

Nah. Hulk is generally more durable and VERY fast, especially for a guy of his size. What are Thor's skills going to do? Each blow will make him angrier. If this was purely h2h (as shown many times in the past, then Hulk is likely to win on points.

Silent Master
You do know that Thor lost the arm during the fight, it's not like he only had one arm for the entire fight which seems to be the impression I'm getting here.

Soujaboy

yes

Tshern
Nah. Hulk is generally more durable and VERY fast, especially for a guy of his size. What are Thor's skills going to do? Each blow will make him angrier. If this was purely h2h (as shown many times in the past, then Hulk is likely to win on points.
Very fast, yet his fighting speed (in my opinion at least) isn't as good as Thor's. And Hulk wouldn't be able to land a blow on Thor if Thor wanted. Thor dodges a few blows and then suddenly throws Hulk to the Moon. End of the green goliath.

Edit: At least Souja seems to agree with me. Thanks for that, mate.

Dinalfos
Very fast, yet his fighting speed (in my opinion at least) isn't as good as Thor's. And Hulk wouldn't be able to land a blow on Thor if Thor wanted. Thor dodges a few blows and then suddenly throws Hulk to the Moon. End of the green goliath.

True, his manoeuvrability and agility aren't on Thor's level, but he has supernatural accuracy and timing to make up for that. And throwing Hulk to the moon is NOT gonna happen. Thor needs Mjolnir to gain ultra-super-duper speed. He's fast, no doubt, but not THAT fast. Do you really think Hulk is going to let him do that?

Tshern
True, his manoeuvrability and agility aren't on Thor's level, but he has supernatural accuracy and timing to make up for that. And throwing Hulk to the moon is NOT gonna happen. Thor needs Mjolnir to gain ultra-super-duper speed. He's fast, no doubt, but not THAT fast. Do you really think Hulk is going to let him do that?
How about laying an uppercut to the chin and thus sending him to the orbit? Or is Thor also unable to hit him?

And what supernatural accuracy are you talking about? Never heard of him having anything like that up to his sleeves. A figure of speech, he doesn't have sleeves at all...

Dinalfos
How about laying an uppercut to the chin and thus sending him to the orbit? Or is Thor also unable to hit him?

And what supernatural accuracy are you talking about? Never heard of him having anything like that up to his sleeves. A figure of speech, he doesn't have sleeves at all...

You're gonna have to do better than just orbit. Make it the sun wink

Anyway, what stops Hulk from doing the same?

Oh and by supernatural accuracy I mean his ability to catch planes, speeding characters, tank shells etc. clean out of the air. He also has great aim. Check the respect thread.

Tshern
You're gonna have to do better than just orbit. Make it the sun wink

Anyway, what stops Hulk from doing the same?

Oh and by supernatural accuracy I mean his ability to catch planes, speeding characters, tank shells etc. clean out of the air. He also has great aim. Check the respect thread.
I don't like respect threads that much. They leave out all the average showings and naturally the weaker ones too. Don't get me wrong, I've read through the whole thread a few months back.

What stops Hulk from doing the same? Thor himself. He dodges Hulk's punches just like he did already decades ago with Absorbing Man who still used to be a world class boxer. If a world class boxer with Thor's powers and the Juggernaut can't hit Thor when Thor simply wants not to be hit and dodges all he can, why should Hulk be able to land a blow on him?

Dinalfos
I don't like respect threads that much. They leave out all the average showings and naturally the weaker ones too. Don't get me wrong, I've read through the whole thread a few months back.

What stops Hulk from doing the same? Thor himself. He dodges Hulk's punches just like he did already decades ago with Absorbing Man who still used to be a world class boxer. If a world class boxer with Thor's powers and the Juggernaut can't hit Thor when Thor simply wants not to be hit and dodges all he can, why should Hulk be able to land a blow on him?

Sure they do, it's a respect thread. To show a character's high lights. They are an indication of what might be possible. Granted, these are entirely fictional characters who are essentially created and formed by dozens of people with different views, so there's no such thing as 100% fact.

Because there's more to a fight than just punching and kicking, dodging and blocking. And it's not as if Thor can't be hit at all, countless showings have proven just that.

Soujaboy

Thor doesn't need Mjolnir to be fast. Thor has once ran the entire length of New York, and once ran so fast that he was invisible.

Whats the Hulk going to do that countless other foes haven't tried? Thor can out box, outfight, out wrestle, and over power the Hulk at the begging of this fight.

Soujaboy

thumb up

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Thor doesn't need Mjolnir to be fast. Thor has once ran the entire length of New York, and once ran so fast that he was invisible.

Whats the Hulk going to do that countless other foes haven't tried? Thor can out box, outfight, out wrestle, and over power the Hulk at the begging of this fight.

Scans?

He tried that before, remember?

Soujaboy
Scans?

He tried that before, remember?

No, but for issue numbers go look in the how fast is Thor thread.

Yea, and I also remember Hulk laying dead on the ground.

Dinalfos
No, but for issue numbers go look in the how fast is Thor thread.

Yea, and I also remember Hulk laying dead on the ground.

I also remember a lot of other stuff that wouldn't be very convenient to you.

Soujaboy
I also remember a lot of other stuff that wouldn't be very convenient to you.

Like what? the part where Hulk and Thing jumped a handicapped Thor, and on the next page they were dead? Hum, sounds bad for Thor don't you think?

Dinalfos
Like what? the part where Hulk and Thing jumped a handicapped Thor, and on the next page they were dead? Hum, sounds bad for Thor don't you think?

Nah, the parts where Thor gets the shit beaten out of him or otherwise physically owned.

But yeah, you just cling to THAT stick out tongue

Soujaboy
Nah, the parts where Thor gets the shit beaten out of him or otherwise physically owned.

But yeah, you just cling to THAT stick out tongue

Oh your talking about the fights where like the Hulk begs Thor to drop Mjolnir?

Don't worry I will wink

roughrider
Originally posted by Omega-level

Almost true. This version of the Hulk has the best shot of any. Celestial tech and fighting prowess - Thor is hard pressed to cause any damage to a Celestial. War Hulk's appearence was too brief to make an accurate power gauge, but if he can stop Juggernaut he has a great chance against Thor.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by roughrider
Almost true. This version of the Hulk has the best shot of any. Celestial tech and fighting prowess - Thor is hard pressed to cause any damage to a Celestial. War Hulk's appearence was too brief to make an accurate power gauge, but if he can stop Juggernaut he has a great chance against Thor.

Na, Thor could just teleport War Hulk to Hel or something convenient like that.

Dinalfos
Oh your talking about the fights where like the Hulk begs Thor to drop Mjolnir?

Don't worry I will wink

Begs? laughing It's more like forcing.

Anyway, I was thinking more of the issue where he beats him twice. Thor is just too stubborn to play it smart smile

Soujaboy
Begs? laughing It's more like forcing.

Anyway, I was thinking more of the issue where he beats him twice. Thor is just too stubborn to play it smart smile

Ok so when Hulk holds a woman over his head threatening to kill her if Thor doesn't drop Mjolnir it's not begging? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ya well can you think of a issue where Hulk kills Thor? wink

Dinalfos
Ok so when Hulk holds a woman over his head threatening to kill her if Thor doesn't drop Mjolnir it's not begging? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ya well can you think of a issue where Hulk kills Thor? wink

Nope, it's not begging. It's forcing. Not that Hulk was actually going to kill her...

There is no issue like that. Can you think of decently written, non-hackery issue in which Thor physically kills Hulk? There is nothing like that either. We've only seen a piece of hackery that dwarfs everything else in terms of lameness smile

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by long pig
Jug tripped over a rock and War was all like:
"Shit, did you guys see that? I stopped him!"

and Jug was like:
"Dude, I tripped. It doesn't count"

and War was like:
"**** you, it counts. I stopped the Juggernaut! It's my greatest feat!"

and Jug was all like:
"You dick, I tripped over a damn rock. You can't put that in your feat file. If anyone gets to claim that as a feat, it's the goddamned rock, so stfu."

and War was all: "LALALALALALALA"

Best answer all day,long pig big grin

Tshern
Originally posted by roughrider
Yet he has nearly no feats to compare Thor's massive mountain of high-end showings. It is very natural when you think how long have the characters been around, but still it would be ignorant to say Hulk wins here. Celestial technology does not make anyone supreme, nor does tripping the Juggernaut. Cracking a Celestial, scaring of Galactus beating Loki and Fenris who had Mjolnir replicas with bare fists and manhandling the Infinity Watch plus Doctor Strange and Silver Surfer does make one very impressive, though.

KillAll
Nah, He did not negate his magic. That's just something the Juggy fanboys try to have you believe. The glow was just to show you that the tech was doing its work. You can ask Peter David.

got any proof of peter david saying that??? you mean to tell me when doctor strange was sensing a disturbance and found out it was hulk, then proceeded to cast the crimson bands of cyttorak around hulk, whom shattered them like glass, then strange said it was because the energy was from another dimension, and the crimson bands of cyttorak (which is what juggernauts magic is from) was based on the laws of THIS reality. therefor they couldnt hold hulk. just like juggernaut couldnt push against hulk with the same energy. hulk was glowing green because he was funneling extra dimensional energy.

it wasnt the actual tech that stopped juggernaut. nor was it hulks strength. it was the energy negating juggernauts magic.

KillAll
its also why apocalypse targeted a non mutant in the first place. because he sensed potential from hulk that wasnt there before...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.