Mans inhumanity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaled
This thread is dedicated to what it says and the name, to begin what i was disgusted to witness when some sent a bulliten on myspace, was the new sport of Canada and Norway, involving these.....

Kaled
and what they do, well what els,e lets bash them on the heat with a giant stick

Bardock42
What is it? A cooking competition?

Kaled
i don't know how to link images so you'l have to be patient

Kaled
more

Lyna303
Oh my god... mad Evil people...

Weeping Fairy
mad THOSE MOTHER F U KERS!!!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!!!! A SPORT? THEY CALL THAT A SPORT????? NO! A SPORT IS WHERE HOT GUYS RUN AROUND TACKLING EACH OTHER!!!! NOT WHERE OLD DRUNK MEN THAT SMELL LIKE MOLDY CHEESE BLUDGEON BABY SEALS TO DEATH!!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!! mad mad mad

Bardock42
I wonder how they taste.

The Pict
I hate those seal hunters, I wanna club them.

Kaled
Originally posted by Bardock42
What is it? A cooking competition?
oh no, this is just for fun, piles of corpses

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kaled

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a very nice sport.

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by The Pict
I hate those seal hunters, I wanna club them.

yes, that is a good idea!!! WE CAN MAKE A SPORT OUTTA THAT!!! eek!

Sanctuary
more
Don't post pictures like that. Jeez.
I wonder how they taste.
I wonder how you taste. bangin

blink

Kaled
this one is the heart breaker

Kaled
last one i will bother to post, i think you get the point

Lyna303
OMG OMG...stop this is heartbreaking... cry

Bardock42
Originally posted by Sanctuary

I wonder how you taste. bangin

blink

I do as well actually. But I am also scared to try.

this one is the heart breaker

More like teeth breaker...hahahah..cause it bleeds out of the mouth...get it?

Kaled
Originally posted by Sanctuary

why not? bet the bastard who did it is proud of his "work"

More like teeth breaker...hahahah..cause it bleeds out of the mouth...get it? i get it, and i am not amused

Vinny Valentine
Its Seal Clubbing.

It Happens every Year, And that last picture is Photoshopped.

Stop Whining.

Sanctuary
I do as well actually. But I am also scared to try.

confused

Uhh. Well I didn't really want to see any bloody seals.

Kaled
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Its Seal Clubbing.

Stop Whining.

how would you feel if your children were hunted for sport?

Weeping Fairy
omg!!! that is all so fukin messed up. i dont see how anyone could find that funny or excusable! im disgusted in humanity itself.

Lyna303
Its Seal Clubbing.

Stop Whining.
thats heartless...

Bardock42

i get it, and i am not amused

It certainly was not intended to amuse you.

silver_tears
This thread is dedicated to what it says and the name, to begin what i was disgusted to witness when some sent a bulliten on myspace, was the new sport of Canada and Norway, involving these.....

I really hate ignorant people.

It is not a sport, nor was it ever.

Kaled
It certainly was not intended to amuse you.
i see, sorry, i just get worked up

i see no problem with hunting, but atleast have a honor to hunt something that can fight back, go hit a lion with a stick, spineless bastards, bet you wouldn't hit a polar bear

Bardock42
i see, sorry, i just get worked up

i see no problem with hunting, but atleast have a honor to hunt something that can fight back, go hit a lion with a stick, spineless bastards, bet you wouldn't hit a polar bear

But then they'd get harmed. How does that help them?

ThePittman
This is nothing new it has been going on for a very long time, ever since I can remember. Not saying it is right but very old news, people get up in arms about it for awhile then it goes away because some other new hot topic comes up.

Vinny Valentine
Its just Seal Clubbing!

Grow up people, stop being little Whiny Activists, and if you want to be go do it in the GDF.

It will always be around, no use crying over it.

Kaled
But then they'd get harmed. How does that help them? .... harmed maybe, but your not going to be able to kill a polar bear or a loin with a stick, as proof i dare you to try

Originally posted by ThePittman
This is nothing new it has been going on for a very long time, ever since I can remember. Not saying it is right but very old news, people get up in arms about it for awhile then it goes away because some other new hot topic comes up.

Yeah, certainly, but its not about a craze or a trend, its about triing to do something to help, sure its possible people will forgot soon, but its better than sitting on your arse, never having lifted a finger. Least this wya you know what out there, and how savage people can be even in a "civil" society

Its just Seal Clubbing!

Grow up people, stop being little Whiny Activists, and if you want to be go do it in the GDF.

It will always be around, no use crying over it.

just seal cubbling? well i think its appauling, if i could i'd spit on you, sorry but thats how i feel

Well maybe i should stopo whineing, but i'm not going to, just the same as i hate child abuse, or men beatng up women, not really that different, one is vastly stronger than the other one has no real defenses. So Vinny do you believe in child abuse, sound good to you?

People call us civilised, when this goes on, if i ever meet someone who has done this, he'l get to know his local hospital well

Bardock42
.... harmed maybe, but your not going to be able to kill a polar bear or a loin with a stick, as proof i dare you to try

Obviously I was referring to the people getting harmed. What the hell is wrong with you?

Vinny Valentine
Obviously I was referring to the people getting harmed. What the hell is wrong with you?

Shes got Seal Problems.

Kaled

well kinda serves them right i think, i don't know, at this point i don't care

Shes got Seal Problems. hmph

Vinny Valentine
Oh By the way, I do beleive a child should be beat to an extent. Spankings keep kids in line.

Stop whining

Kaled
Oh By the way, I do beleive a child should be beat to an extent. Spankings keep kids in line.

Stop whining Your a Sick Fu.ck

Bardock42
Your a Sick Fu.ck

Nah. It is an acceptable form of upbringing.I do not subscribe to it, but it certainly doesn't do much harm if done correctly.

Though, if you were my kid, I'd probably give you a smack everytime you mix up "your" and "you're".

Vinny Valentine
Your a Sick Fu.ck

You're a Pussy, I'm an Ass hole, Woopde****ingdo.

Vinny Valentine
Nah. It is an acceptable form of upbringing.I do not subscribe to it, but it certainly doesn't do much harm if done correctly.

Though, if you were my kid, I'd probably give you a smack everytime you mix up "your" and "you're".

Exactly!

Röland

Stop whining

Your a Sick Fu.ck

I believe when Vinny said "beat to an extent" he didn't mean kill the child, jeez. I don't think spanking is a good form of discipline but if it works then go ahead and do it.

Kaled

Vinny Valentine
i won't be told what to do to those who are inferior to myself

i know, but i was reffering to the fact he thinking killing selas is acceptable

Did I say it was acceptable? Ever?

I said stop whining about it.

Bardock42
i won't be told what to do to those who are inferior to myself

You are a vegetarian?

Röland

I don't think he does think it's acceptable.

This goes on every year and it's not going to change anytime soon.

Lana

People call us civilised, when this goes on, if i ever meet someone who has done this, he'l get to know his local hospital well

And you say you're civilised?

Hypocrite.

That'd be a good way for you to get to know the inside of a jail cell quite well.

And I love how you completely ignored silver_tears' post.

Fact is, you wouldn't even know this existed if not for a myspace bulletin, and no one with any sort of common sense or a brain would take a myspace bulletin as a credible source of information.

Wolflet
I wonder how they taste.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lana
And you say you're civilised?

Hypocrite.

That'd be a good way for you to get to know the inside of a jail cell quite well.

And I love how you completely ignored silver_tears' post.

Fact is, you wouldn't even know this existed if not for a myspace bulletin, and no one with any sort of common sense or a brain would take a myspace bulletin as a credible source of information.

Lana FTW.

Bardock42
Oh right....Morrissey did not tour in Canada because of Seal Hunt...I mean I like him as musician, but could he stop doing idiotic shit like that?

Kaled
it seems the point of this thread hasn't gotten through

Vinny Valentine

Your thread sucks, thats why.

Learn English.

Bardock42

Which was what? That seals are hunted in Canada. I am sure most people intelligent enough not to cry out right away knew that.

Kaled
well well well , what do we have here? looks liek the circus is in town.

i will do as i wish

since you seem to be arguing against me i assume you think this is human, am i correct? or is that incorrect? its a simple question

it would seem your lacking something, why did you come here? you seem pretty heartless to me

Vinny Valentine

i will do as i wish

since you seem to be arguing against me i assume you think this is human, am i correct? or is that incorrect? its a simple question

it would seem your lacking something, why did you come here? you seem pretty heartless to me

I'll let Bardock take this one.

Bardock42

i will do as i wish

You lack the skills to participate in an intellectual conversation. This is certainly shown by the ad hominem attacks in your first and last sentence. But I shall overlook them for now and explain to you a few things.

1. You may do as you wish. I would not deny you that, but in return I demand the right to call your mistakes out.

2. I am not necessarily arguing against you, just your ridiculous and ill-informed opinion

3. It might not be humane. Although the killing if done right is seen as just as humane as in a slaughterhouse. So, yes, I would probably argue that it is humane (in the sense as it is applied to animals, which might be ridiculous in itself).

Kaled
You lack the skills to participate in an intellectual conversation. This is certainly shown by the ad hominem attacks in your first and last sentence. But I shall overlook them for now and explain to you a few things.

1. You may do as you wish. I would not deny you that, but in return I demand the right to call your mistakes out.

2. I am not necessarily arguing against you, just your ridiculous and ill-informed opinion

3. It might not be humane. Although the killing if done right is seen as just as humane as in a slaughterhouse. So, yes, I would probably argue that it is humane (in the sense as it is applied to animals, which might be ridiculous in itself).

You lack to essence of human emotions, you're more like a machine than a human, for this i pity you. Even if you think the same about me, i assure you, you're lacking something important

1) no, you will not, it's irritating, and generally unnecessary. To mean that says your a grammar freak, i don't here for that, so no, request denied.

2) well i was just informed its a bit of a shock, so if my reaction was illogical, that is not of my interest

3) Well, that's your problem, i do not care with opinions of those who i consider inferior. That would be everyone who has not proved themselves to be human as i see it.

Bardock42
You lack to essence of human emotions, you're more like a machine than a human, for this i pity you. Even if you think the same about me, i assure you, you're lacking something important

1) no, you will not, it's irritating, and generally unnecessary. To mean that says your a grammar freak, i don't here for that, so no, request denied.

2) well i was just informed its a bit of a shock, so if my reaction was illogical, that is not of my interest

3) Well, that's your problem, i do not care with opinions of those who i consider inferior. That would be everyone who has not proved themselves to be human as i see it.

Wrong. Not to cry "OMG, humans are the devil, they kill cute little sealy babies" is idiotic. I do not lack human emotion as such, I do just lack the illogical reactions that you seem to value so highly.

1. Fair enough, but I do not demand it from you, I demand it for myself as in I just take it. A misconception though, I did not refer to your grammatical mistakes, I do not mind them if you are decently understandable (except for "your" - "you're" ....that mistake I dislike quite a bit), I was referring to your mistakes in this thread and argumentation against seal hunting.

2. That is idiotic. It should be of interest to you when you behave illogical (like you did). You are not a child, are you? You should really not be to proud of insane reactions.

3. I don't see, what makes you believe I am inferior to you, but it does not matter. I am right AND you asked me for my opinion (a point I might put some emphasis on).

Does one, to be considered human by you, cry and whine about the decently humane death of Seals? If so, I am quite proud not to be human in your sense of the word. You should start to realize that you aren't a Bene Gesserit.

Lana
Bardock, I'll bet he doesn't even know what a Bene Gesserit is.

Bardock42
Bardock, I'll bet he doesn't even know what a Bene Gesserit is.

Oh yeah, most certainly not, I felt like putting it in to feel better about myself. Being called inhumane and all, you know?

Kaled
Wrong. Not to cry "OMG, humans are the devil, they kill cute little sealy babies" is idiotic. I do not lack human emotion as such, I do just lack the illogical reactions that you seem to value so highly.

1. Fair enough, but I do not demand it from you, I demand it for myself as in I just take it. A misconception though, I did not refer to your grammatical mistakes, I do not mind them if you are decently understandable (except for "your" - "you're" ....that mistake I dislike quite a bit), I was referring to your mistakes in this thread and argumentation against seal hunting.

2. That is idiotic. It should be of interest to you when you behave illogical (like you did). You are not a child, are you? You should really not be to proud of insane reactions.

3. I don't see, what makes you believe I am inferior to you, but it does not matter. I am right AND you asked me for my opinion (a point I might put some emphasis on).

Does one, to be considered human by you, cry and whine about the decently humane death of Seals? If so, I am quite proud not to be human in your sense of the word. You should start to realize that you aren't a Bene Gesserit. what you don't seem to understand is that life extends beyond right and wrong, you have no personality, i like, this i like that, its means nothing when you don't put feel into it.

1) this thread is about anythink anyone that people considers to be inhuman, i realise i jammed my opinion down your throat.

2) well my life isn't based round logic, its based about what i want, and that's it

3) I don't know who Bene Gesserit is, nor do i care. As predicted, you don't get it, your logical mind cannot identify what i was really getting at, you lack imagination, anythink you can imagine is just a regurgitation of something already witness or read. I do not care for this logic, its a reflection of life, nothing real. Now i know we cannot become friends stop posting on this particular discussion, your welcome to post some you find inhumane, but i won't respond should you message me again on this

Kaled
Bardock, I'll bet he doesn't even know what a Bene Gesserit is. your another one, Lana, you may be a moderator, but don't think that means i'l back down when i say that your misssing that human element, been alone for some long, inside, you forget what it means to be human

Bardock42
what you don't seem to understand is that life extends beyond right and wrong, you have no personality, i like, this i like that, its means nothing when you don't put feel into it.

1) this thread is about anythink anyone that people considers to be inhuman, i realise i jammed my opinion down your throat.

2) well my life isn't based round logic, its based about what i want, and that's it

3) I don't know who Bene Gesserit is, nor do i care. As predicted, you don't get it, your logical mind cannot identify what i was really getting at, you lack imagination, anythink you can imagine is just a regurgitation of something already witness or read. I do not care for this logic, its a reflection of life, nothing real. Now i know we cannot become friends stop posting on this particular discussion, your welcome to post some you find inhumane, but i won't respond should you message me again on this

It means nothing either way. But I do have feelings. They just do not go into seal clubbing.

1. I don't quite follow. Are you admitting that you went fierce into an argument without considering all eleents?

2. Everyone's live is based around that. I want to be sane and logical though. So, you are basically saying you just go after your primal instincts? And that you do not put thought into your opinions?

3. You are a coward. And you are wrong. You assume that I don't have feelings and that I am inhumane, because I don't protest or hate hunting seals. That is an idiotic assumption. Logic and reason are useful tools. So can be feelings, but you talk about things you do not understand. You are pretentious and generally dumb. But with one thing you are right. We certainly will not become friends. I choose to surround myslef with intelligent people.

And do you remember when I said I do not care about grammar as long as I can understand what you are trying to say. Well, your usage of it did prevent me from doing so with all your sentences.

~Da Rev~
and what they do, well what els,e lets bash them on the heat with a giant stick I'm sorry, I'm against this as much as you are. But that picture makes me giggle. I mean, 2 against one seal. Its funny looking.

Syren
Its Seal Clubbing.

Stop Whining.

That photo is 'shopped, so? It doesn't make it any less real. If someone's tried to make a point a little more obvious to the ignorant masses by 'shopping a pic, does it matter?

Clearly the 'softly softly' approach isn't working.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Syren
That photo is 'shopped, so? It doesn't make it any less real. If someone's tried to make a point a little more obvious to the ignorant masses by 'shopping a pic, does it matter?

Clearly the 'softly softly' approach isn't working.

It is a dead Seal. So what?

Syren
It is a dead Seal. So what?

You're an @sshole fu

Bardock42
You're an @sshole fu

Look, I might consider your (lack of) point if you are a complete vegetarian and do not use any products that somehow are connected with the death of animals (still, it would be idiotic), as long as you don't it is just hypocritical...why is hunting seals worse than hunting deer..than slaughtering a cow?

Syren
Look, I might consider your (lack of) point if you are a complete vegetarian and do not use any products that somehow are connected with the death of animals (still, it would be idiotic), as long as you don't it is just hypocritical...why is hunting seals worse than hunting deer..than slaughtering a cow?

I'm not a vegetarian, but the way seals are killed is barbaric. Unnecessary, don't you think? Do you condone the way they're killed or are you just arguing for argument's sake?

Bardock42
I'm not a vegetarian, but the way seals are killed is barbaric. Unnecessary, don't you think? Do you condone the way they're killed or are you just arguing for argument's sake?

No. You just think because the weapon they are killed with are clubs it has to be inhumane? That is idiotic. It is hunting, obviously it will not be fun for the prey.

From Wikipedia:

"According to recent studies done by the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA), the hakapik, when used properly, kills the animal relatively quickly and painlessly. Several American studies carried out from 1969-1972 in the Pribilof Islands of Alaska came to the same conclusion"

Now, i don't know if that is reliable, but it goes with what I imagine to be true.

So, it is unnecessary? What more humane way do you suggest? Shooting them? Hmm, they could slowly suffocate or bleed to death because of it. Probably less humane than clubbing...what other ways do you suppose would be acceptable?

Syren
You're in the wrong forum if you think you're gonna get a decent discussion from me. You're probably right, I clearly don't do enough research shrug

Bardock42
Fair enough. Now I am out of entertainment.

Syren
No, no. Feel free to come up with some other form of amusement using me. I'm getting used to it weep

Bardock42
No, no. Feel free to come up with some other form of amusement using me. I'm getting used to it weep

You are getting used for it. get your sentences straight, girl.

Syren
You are getting used for it. get your sentences straight, girl.

If you're serious, then my sentence was perfectly constructed, as usual.

If you're not serious getout

Bardock42
If you're serious, then my sentence was perfectly constructed, as usual.

If you're not serious getout

But you like me not serious sad

Syren
But you like me not serious sad

Whoever said I liked you? doped

Bardock42
Whoever said I liked you? doped

Moose...after sending me your nude pics doped

Syren
Moose...after sending me your nude pics doped

I think you may be confused. I never sent him nude pics. He's clearly superimposed my head onto his own naked body and sent those to you doped

Bardock42
I think you may be confused. I never sent him nude pics. He's clearly superimposed my head onto his own naked body and sent those to you doped

I was wondering why you were so good looking doped

Syren
I was wondering why you were so good looking doped

It's still my face, fool. Do you like Moose-penis? doped

Lana
your another one, Lana, you may be a moderator, but don't think that means i'l back down when i say that your misssing that human element, been alone for some long, inside, you forget what it means to be human

You are an idiot who knows jack shit about anything and bases all your posts here on stupid assumptions.

You are the one saying that killing seals is uncivilised yet say you would put someone in the hospital for doing it. Doesn't this seem hypocritical to you at all? How dare you say that people are inferior to you for disagreeing with your misguided and uninformed outrage when you make such statements like that?

Silver_tears pointed out that this isn't a sport and never was. You of course completely ignored that post she made, because it would demolish your sense of being right.

You then resort to personal attacks when you find that there are people who don't agree with you.

You ignore me pointing out the fact that if it weren't for a stupid myspace bulletin that you would not even know about this, at all, and that no one with any sort of common sense and intelligence would place ANY credibility in a myspace bulletin.

Why don't you try doing some research, and shutting up until then.

Syren
I reposted that MySpace bulletin. I got all touched and stuff, because of the pictures cry

Bespin Bart
Who was touching you? ermm

Bardock42
It's still my face, fool. Do you like Moose-penis? doped

Perhaps.

Syren
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
Who was touching you? ermm

A man with a dirty great club weep

silver_tears
I hate the mass hysteria caused by this.
As countless people have said, the seals are clubbed yes, but it is not in a inhumane way. They feel relatively no pain and there are certain guidelines as to how seal hunters can go about doing it, it isn't anything goes you know.
It is not in fact a sport, nor was it ever. Unlike the fox hunt in England and such, the seal hunt is not only a highly important economic endeavour in countries that do it, but it is also a means of controlling the population in productive ways to society.

Furthermore if you do have a problem with this practice, try attacking the fur industry in the first place that pays such ridiculous prices for their pelts, start at the top.

Edit, nice job Lana thumb up

Also the only reason this issue has recieved so much attention in the media lately is because of the activism of Paul McCartney and his ex-wife Heather Mills. It's just the hot celebrity cause of the day.

Syren
Originally posted by silver_tears
As countless people have said, the seals are clubbed yes, but it is not in a inhumane way. They feel relatively no pain and there are certain guidelines as to how seal hunters can go about doing it, it isn't anything goes you know.
It is not in fact a sport, nor was it ever. Unlike the fox hunt in England and such, the seal hunt is not only a highly important economic endeavour in countries that do it, but it is also a means of controlling the population in productive ways to society.

Furthermore if you do have a problem with this practice, try attacking the fur industry in the first place that pays such ridiculous prices for their pelts, start at the top.

I didn't know any of this. Thanks, I feel slightly less ignorant now ninja

silver_tears
I like to contribute to society every once in a while doped

Syren
I like to contribute to society every once in a while doped

It's a good thing it's a rarity or we'd all be in trouble doped

Soleran

Ever ask a seal if it hurts or not, ever been clubbed in the head to know?

Or what baby seals take over the world?

stick out tongue

Röland
Originally posted by Soleran

I imagine that when the seal is clubbed and stops moving that should be a sign it's a quick death and it feels no pain.

Or what baby seals take over the world?

I know you're joking, stick out tongue but it's never good when a species is overpopulated.

The Black Ghost
Wht if those cute baby seals had been ugly baby alligators or something? A lot of people wouldnt even care then -and yet their intelligence is basically the same, so there is no difference, people should understand. I dont like how much control we have over the environment and nature and life -these are the kinds of things that come from it. Hunting for food is one thing -but keeping the population in line? What? Is there anyone checking human population? We take up far more space and cause a hell of a lot more destruction than rabbits or seals or deer... and we're still growing in numbers -exponentially.

Soleran
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
Wht if those cute baby seals had been ugly baby alligators or something? A lot of people wouldnt even care then -and yet their intelligence is basically the same, so there is no difference, people should understand. I dont like how much control we have over the environment and nature and life -these are the kinds of things that come from it. Hunting for food is one thing -but keeping the population in line? What? Is there anyone checking human population? We take up far more space and cause a hell of a lot more destruction than rabbits or seals or deer... and we're still growing in numbers -exponentially.

Yup and if its nearly painless I say we should have clubbing be the preferred method of killing our pets like dogs and cats as well or of course any animal that might need population control!

silver_tears
It's a good thing it's a rarity or we'd all be in trouble doped

You said it ermm

Thorinn
and what they do, well what els,e lets bash them on the heat with a giant stick laughing out loud

Leo.M

That's horrible, I could never kill a seal like that. sad But they do it every year, there's really nothing people can do about it. erm

Bardock42
Yup and if its nearly painless I say we should have clubbing be the preferred method of killing our pets like dogs and cats as well or of course any animal that might need population control!

Ever been shot?

Soleran
Ever been shot?

Why, is that a notion of concern for my welfare?

Bardock42
Why, is that a notion of concern for my welfare?
Nah, jsut wondering if you are generally hypocritical or if you made an exception for today.

Soleran
Nah, jsut wondering if you are generally hypocritical or if you made an exception for today.

There isn't any hypocriscy in my statement as it regards to this one

Bardock42
There isn't any hypocriscy in my statement as it regards to this one

Yes there is. You are sarcastically pretending that since it is a humane way to kill animals we should use it for population control by which you imply the direct opposite, saying that population control of other animals is less cruel, the preferred method being to shoot them. I am asking you therefore if you ever been shot to see if you can make a statement as to the humanity of the preferred population control nowadays that you seem to choose over the (as shown in studies) humane way of killing seals.

ThePittman
The only human way of killing any animal or human is to euthanize them, shooting them is only for a last resort and not always quick.

Soleran
Yes there is. You are sarcastically pretending that since it is a humane way to kill animals we should use it for population control by which you imply the direct opposite, saying that population control of other animals is less cruel, the preferred method being to shoot them. I am asking you therefore if you ever been shot to see if you can make a statement as to the humanity of the preferred population control nowadays that you seem to choose over the (as shown in studies) humane way of killing seals.

You said shoot I didn't, I don't even see anywhere in my posts where I mentioned shooting animals.

I am poking fun at the term "humane" and then bludgeoning animals to death. Would it be humane to bludgeon a human to death if that were in place of seal in the description?

Stop being an ass because you interpreted something incorrectly and added words then made alot of assumptions to further your asinine responses.

Kaled
Alright i'm back, and now i will put a opinion to you, my opinion:

Seals feel no pain from the hits. Not always true, infact its rarely true, if you don't hit them in the correct place with appropriatte force, they don't die instantly. It's hard to to do it, they going to sit still.

Overpopulation. Well this is a more sticky issue, one hand i agrue that there are far more sure ways of keeping them in appropriatte numbers. Which is why its certain in my mind, its not about overpopulation, its about mans entertainment. The other way would be, if they are overpopulated its for a reason. Nature will balence itself out naturally as she has done for millions of years.

The idea that this is humane. Thats a terrible thought you have rights, i stand by the point this is no different to child abuse, bullying or men beating women. It just to different species, don't turn it around and say its okay to an extend, the seals aren't being beaten to an extend.

The way they are killed. I'm just gonig to say, becuase i'm not an expert in torture methodology, they used to hit cows overv the head with a large weight, now they are shot, i'm sure there is a reason for this.

hypocrite. I suppose this is only really for Lana. You might argue that execution is also hypocritical. A man kills so you kill him, yes i suppose that could be called hypocritical. A man kills seals, and he is beaten, not so bad. Most people who do it, enjoy it, even bands go to do it for fun. Thats is what i find most distastful.

Bardock42
You said shoot I didn't, I don't even see anywhere in my posts where I mentioned shooting animals.

I am poking fun at the term "humane" and then bludgeoning animals to death. Would it be humane to bludgeon a human to death if that were in place of seal in the description?

Stop being an ass because you interpreted something incorrectly and added words then made alot of assumptions to further your asinine responses.

I made my reasoning clear to you, did I not?

Exactly, what I read into it. You make fun of the term humane in this case. Saying it is not humane. And the way you phrased it you also said that the general methods we use to keep the population of animals in control is more humane. If you wanted to make about a joke that things we do to animals are not humane cause they are huane to humans, then you failed at that. Instead you supported an idiotic point of view some people here (like the person who created the thread) has.

Lana

hypocrite. I suppose this is only really for Lana. You might argue that execution is also hypocritical. A man kills so you kill him, yes i suppose that could be called hypocritical. A man kills seals, and he is beaten, not so bad. Most people who do it, enjoy it, even bands go to do it for fun. Thats is what i find most distastful.

Execution and the death penalty IS hypocritical. That person killed someone, and killing is against the law. So we'll kill him in punishment! Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Decreeing something wrong or illegal and then punishing people with the same method is extremely hypocritical. Two wrongs do NOT make a right.

People hunt for fun. Why don't you stop deer hunting, then? Stop people from fishing? I'm sure the fish feels pain when it has a hook tearing into its mouth.

But oh yeah, I forgot. Seals are cute. Fish aren't.

Kongu Dude
That's gross. crazy

FoxMeister
MEHE????

Kaled
Execution and the death penalty IS hypocritical. That person killed someone, and killing is against the law. So we'll kill him in punishment! Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Decreeing something wrong or illegal and then punishing people with the same method is extremely hypocritical. Two wrongs do NOT make a right.

People hunt for fun. Why don't you stop deer hunting, then? Stop people from fishing? I'm sure the fish feels pain when it has a hook tearing into its mouth.

But oh yeah, I forgot. Seals are cute. Fish aren't.

so, to you a criminal should be locked up, feed off good peoples food, we have to pay people to keep them there, until we deciede they can go. You and i have very different minds.

Fish are killed for food, the only this that is wasted are the bones. Most seal meat is left out.

I am against any hunting that is not for food. Killing for skins is not good enough.

All you can accomplish is twisting my arguement, you fail the make anything of your own, truly a sign.

Kongu Dude
hmm

Lana
so, to you a criminal should be locked up, feed off good peoples food, we have to pay people to keep them there, until we deciede they can go. You and i have very different minds.

Fish are killed for food, the only this that is wasted are the bones. Most seal meat is left out.

I am against any hunting that is not for food. Killing for skins is not good enough.

All you can accomplish is twisting my arguement, you fail the make anything of your own, truly a sign.

It costs far more to execute people then lock them up for life. Fact. Do some research.

Not all fishing is done for food. There are many fish that can't be eaten by people, yet people still fish for them.

Many people who hunt for seal do use the meat. Again, do some research. You've done none.

And argument? You don't even have one. You're basing everything you say off of a myspace bulletin which, as I said, no one with any sort of brain would take as a credible source.

Kaled
It costs far more to execute people then lock them up for life. Fact. Do some research.

Not all fishing is done for food. There are many fish that can't be eaten by people, yet people still fish for them.

Many people who hunt for seal do use the meat. Again, do some research. You've done none.

And argument? You don't even have one. You're basing everything you say off of a myspace bulletin which, as I said, no one with any sort of brain would take as a credible source.

that would depened on the manner of execution. Including, prison construction cost, cost of maintentence, salaries, food, electricity, gas, i would be cheaper to execute, Hanging for example, make the weight equal and the neck snaps instantly, truly quick and painless.

that kind of fishing i am against

most of the meat is not used.

most scources are bias, i have done some background research.

Bardock42
that would depened on the manner of execution. Including, prison construction cost, cost of maintentence, salaries, food, electricity, gas, i would be cheaper to execute, Hanging for example, make the weight equal and the neck snaps instantly, truly quick and painless.

that kind of fishing i am against

most of the meat is not used.

most scources are bias, i have done some background research.

My god, you don't know shit about anything.

Kaled
My god, you don't know shit about anything.

i see for you this topic is for your own amusement and to score points. Originally posted by Kaled
Alright i'm back, and now i will put a opinion to you, my opinion:

Seals feel no pain from the hits. Not always true, infact its rarely true, if you don't hit them in the correct place with appropriatte force, they don't die instantly. It's hard to to do it, they going to sit still.

Overpopulation. Well this is a more sticky issue, one hand i agrue that there are far more sure ways of keeping them in appropriatte numbers. Which is why its certain in my mind, its not about overpopulation, its about mans entertainment. The other way would be, if they are overpopulated its for a reason. Nature will balence itself out naturally as she has done for millions of years.

The idea that this is humane. Thats a terrible thought you have rights, i stand by the point this is no different to child abuse, bullying or men beating women. It just to different species, don't turn it around and say its okay to an extend, the seals aren't being beaten to an extend.

The way they are killed. I'm just gonig to say, becuase i'm not an expert in torture methodology, they used to hit cows overv the head with a large weight, now they are shot, i'm sure there is a reason for this.

Soleran
I made my reasoning clear to you, did I not?

Exactly, what I read into it. You make fun of the term humane in this case. Saying it is not humane. And the way you phrased it you also said that the general methods we use to keep the population of animals in control is more humane. If you wanted to make about a joke that things we do to animals are not humane cause they are huane to humans, then you failed at that. Instead you supported an idiotic point of view some people here (like the person who created the thread) has.

I realize you have a difficult time with sarcasm and your interpretation of what I said is your problem not mine especially on a topic like this in the OTF.

Mystique Lynx

Kaled
by what? the seal slaughter?

Mystique Lynx
by what? the seal slaughter?

yes, that

Bardock42
I realize you have a difficult time with sarcasm and your interpretation of what I said is your problem not mine especially on a topic like this in the OTF.

Okay, deny it. It was obvious though.

Bardock42
i see for you this topic is for your own amusement and to score points.

Score points with who? You are repeating idiotic propaganda you got frrom your ass. Just shut up.

Kaled
Score points with who? You are repeating idiotic propaganda you got frrom your ass. Just shut up.

hardly constructive for such a local mind. To score points with who?? is that seriously a question? how amusing

bogen
Fvcking F a g s, shoot em all

Soleran
Okay, deny it. It was obvious though.

Maybe it's a cultural thing, maybe you didn't get my ribbing sense of humor in my posts whatever the reason you took it to far.

One thing is for sure there is nothing "humane" about beating an animal to death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.