Goodbye old friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Rev~
I had to put my dog down today, she was my first and only dog, and my best friend.She's in a better place. When they took her to the doctor, she couldn't get down the stairs to get out of the house, then they had trouble getting her back in the house. They brought her to the vet to get her checked out. The vet said that she was blind in one eye, she was deaf in both ears, she had Parkinson's Disease, so she was like Teen Wolf star Michael J. Fox. She was sick beyond everything, she had the sores all over her face and arm. She was in a hell of a lot of pain. She had lost 20 lbs due to the illnesses she had. She was heavily overweight, she had every problem a dog could have for the last few months. I know it was for the better, she was in a hell of a lot of pain, but i still have a few tears running down my cheeks. I mean, a dog is the greatest friend a person could ever have, and losing a dog or a cat or a turtle could be just as worse or even more worse than losing a family member.

This is my final goodbye to my dog Jasmine.

DanZeke25
When my dog dies, it will be the worst day of my life.

Dogs > all.

Syren
hug

Destiny_Desire
I'm so sorry... My dog also died about, 3 months ago, I miss her alot sad

Barker
That happend to me, nearly a year ago, oddly enough. It was a horrible day, and brought new meaning to the term "Black Friday". (Which is when he died, the Day after Thanksgiving.)

Sorry, man.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Barker
That happend to me, nearly a year ago, oddly enough. It was a horrible day, and brought new meaning to the term "Black Friday". (Which is when he died, the Day after Thanksgiving.)

Sorry, man. That day sucked. I got trampled by old women on that day.

Barker
Yeah, well:
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Dogs > all.

~Da Rev~
Agreed

Lana
That sucks...we had to put our dog to sleep a year and a half ago, he was 20 years old (my mom got him a year before I was born). He'd been sick for a long time and my mom brought him to the vet and they said there was nothing they'd be able to do.

I also had a cat and I came home from school one day a few years ago and found out that he had died while I was gone. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him and we never did find out what happened.

I still cry any time I see a dog or cat that reminds me of them, it's terrible cry

That's really horrible and I'm really sorry.

J-Beowulf
Sorry man, I know how it feels. My dog passed away a few years ago, though we didn't have to go through the horror of putting her down... I don't know how that feels, and I thank God for that. Our dog, thankfully, passed peacefully of natural causes.

She died on Friday the 13th too... freaked me out.

~Da Rev~
This is her

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/Bearjazmine.jpg

and

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/Jazzy.jpg

Leo.M
That sucks, I'm sorry you lost your dog. I'm going to cry when my dog dies, I love that dog. She always goes everywhere, cries when I don't take her with me, always runs around like crazy when I get home. I know one day... I'm going to come home and not see her, that's going to be one of the worst days of my life. cry

Röland
Sorry to hear that your dog died man, my cat just died and even though he was an a**hole of a cat he could be real nice when he wanted to be. Man I miss that guy. cry

Vinny Valentine
I'm Sorry Man.

Really, I know what its like to lose a pet.

hug Times a MillionBajillion.

BlackSunshine
I'm sorry to hear about that. sad

~Da Rev~
My cousins lost their dog to old age earlier this year. So i like to think that they're both up in the afterlife pimping it up. Jasmine is young and skinny, getting all the male doggies. And Wylie is young and a stud and getting all the b*tches.

Its actually kind of comforting.

Punkyhermy
Oh my God!

I'm so, so sorry.sad
*hugs*

Mr. Bacon
hug

sorry to hear that sad, my dog is getting pretty old as well yes

Naz
I'm so, so sorry, that's terrible. hug

Destiny_Desire
sadYeah...I cryed for along time... I couldn't sleep either erm

Strangelove
This is why I'm glad I don't have a dog, I'd be upset beyond belief when it would die weep

hug Be strong, Alex

Kongu Dude
Poor dog. cry

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Poor dog. cry Now she's better in a much better place. If i've learned anything from cartoons, its "All Dogs Go to heaven"

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Now she's better in a much better place. If i've learned anything from cartoons, its "All Dogs Go to heaven"
Yep.

Council#13
I had to put my dog down today, she was my first and only dog, and my best friend.She's in a better place. When they took her to the doctor, she couldn't get down the stairs to get out of the house, then they had trouble getting her back in the house. They brought her to the vet to get her checked out. The vet said that she was blind in one eye, she was deaf in both ears, she had Parkinson's Disease, so she was like Teen Wolf star Michael J. Fox. She was sick beyond everything, she had the sores all over her face and arm. She was in a hell of a lot of pain. She had lost 20 lbs due to the illnesses she had. She was heavily overweight, she had every problem a dog could have for the last few months. I know it was for the better, she was in a hell of a lot of pain, but i still have a few tears running down my cheeks. I mean, a dog is the greatest friend a person could ever have, and losing a dog or a cat or a turtle could be just as worse or even more worse than losing a family member.

This is my final goodbye to my dog Jasmine.

Plant a flower on her grave for me. petpet

The Pict
Sorry man, It's terrible losing pets as they become part of the family. The cats I have just now are 12 and 11 and I'll be sad when they pass on.

bogen
don't care

Roulette
sad I'm sorry to hear about that, Alex. hug

Prabhodh
Sorry to hear about that man. sad

Originally posted by bogen
don't care

What the f**k?

You allright?

Kongu Dude
don't care
fckyou

ThePittman
I'm sorry to hear that, it is always painful when you have to say goodbye to a wonderful friend.

Strangelove
don't care assbag

ThePittman
don't care growup and getout1

~Da Rev~
don't care I'm sorry, who are you?

Pandemoniac
Nevermind him, he's just some senseless wart that probably has nothing to love in life. So he gets offencive, trying to hide his own pathetic personality from himself.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your dog.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Nevermind him, he's just some senseless wart that probably has nothing to love in life. So he gets offencive, trying to hide his own pathetic personality from himself.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your dog. Hey...Dust in the wind, ya know?

Shelbert Lemon
Alex, Im sorry for your loss. I can tell you loved her a lot. hug

~Da Moose~
My condolences Alex...really. It's hard.

My son lost his first pet, a hamster, 3 days ago, and watching the tears roll down his little face was devastating. I imagine what you're going through is even deeper due to the length of time you had her. sad

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
My condolences Alex...really. It's hard.

My son lost his first pet, a hamster, 3 days ago, and watching the tears roll down his little face was devastating. I imagine what you're going through is even deeper due to the length of time you had her. sad It is harsh. Regardless how old they are, sometimes it hurts worse than losing a reletive. I mean, you could have this uncle you never knew about and he just dies. But a dog that is yours, its like a sibling, you grow up with it and it grows up with you.

~Da Moose~
It is harsh. Regardless how old they are, sometimes it hurts worse than losing a reletive. I mean, you could have this uncle you never knew about and he just dies. But a dog that is yours, its like a sibling, you grow up with it and it grows up with you.

Yep, I know. I remember all to well losing pets as I grew up. Take time to let it heal.

Marth18
Don't really like dogs but... hope you feel better soon

~Da Rev~
Yep, I know. I remember all to well losing pets as I grew up. Take time to let it heal. I remember when my dad lost his favorite cat when the cat was 19 years-old. He had that cat when he got married to my mom. After he took it in, he went up to our other cat to try and console it. At the time I thought this was weird, but now i realise that losing a pet really does hurt.

~Da Moose~
I remember when my dad lost his favorite cat when the cat was 19 years-old. He had that cat when he got married to my mom. After he took it in, he went up to our other cat to try and console it. At the time I thought this was weird, but now i realise that losing a pet really does hurt.

I cried like a baby when my dog that I had from the time I was 10, died when I was 22. I was devastated. Pets become family.

Marth18
I cried when my hamster was eating my other hamsters brain....it was 8

Pandemoniac
Reminds me of my cat years ago. My parents got it as a kitten when I was 2, so we really grew up together. Sitting together at the kitchen sink fascinated by water running out of the faucet, pawing at it.
That cat was with me during my whole childhood. And even if it actually was a pretty dumb cat, it was my cat! It was a friend that was always there all my life. The silly thing got pretty old, but then one day...
Yeah, that was alot worse than some auntie you hardly see passing by, with although respect.

~Da Rev~
I cried like a baby when my dog that I had from the time I was 10, died when I was 22. I was devastated. Pets become family. I didn't cry when my mom told me about it, because at the time, we are taking care of my roomates dog so we had to get out the spray bottle to keep it from getting on the furniture. So as i was talking to my mom, I was laughing my ass off due to the fact that that this dipshit dog tried to get this playing card on the ground, but we'd spritz him every time he tried to get it, and it was hilarious because he'd keep running back for it and never getting it.

But after that I need to be alone in my room for a while.

Strangelove
I mean, you could have this uncle you never knew about and he just dies. I'd be pretty sad if any of my uncles died. I know all of them pretty well

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'd be pretty sad if any of my uncles died. I know all of them pretty well My great grandmother died, and i didn't feel all that bad because i never knew her. I've visited her on her birthday, and she kep calling my grandma (her daughter) Roxanne.

"Look what Roxanne got me"
"Mom....I got you that"
"I know..."

You can honestly say you have to chuckle at that. Thats just how my family deals with death, we lighten up the situations with good memories. When we found out my grandpa died, we were on Mackinac Island and we were all sitting in a room being really sad trying to make eachother feel better. I'll never forget, my Aunt is laying on the bed next to her husband Gary. And she kept farting, so while we were being sad we kept hearing little purts of a fart. And finally my uncle goes "Jesus, Julie", and the whole room starts to bust up laughing. It kind of made everyone feel better.

Strangelove
You can honestly say you have to chuckle at that. Thats just how my family deals with death, we lighten up the situations with good memories. When we found out my grandpa died, we were on Mackinac Island and we were all sitting in a room being really sad trying to make eachother feel better. I'll never forget, my Aunt is laying on the bed next to her husband Gary. And she kept farting, so while we were being sad we kept hearing little purts of a fart. And finally my uncle goes "Jesus, Julie", and the whole room starts to bust up laughing. It kind of made everyone feel better. laughing My family's a lot like that

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Strangelove
laughing My family's a lot like that Its comforting to know that your family can't be brought down by a tragedy like death. smile

Lady Fianna
That's so sad sad I'm sorry Alex hug It's always hard to lose pets, especially ones that you've formed a strong bond with. Take care of yourself. flowers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.