Am I the only one who thought it sucked?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesithlord3
ya there was alot of cool sandman, symbiote SM, and green goblin stuff but NOOOOOOOOOO VEEEEENNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghetto Goblin
already two threads...

Darth Anakin16
harry isn't the green goblin.

doctorstrongbad
I told you guys no venom til part 4. They are going to drag it out and give venom his own movie. Part 4 will be all about venom vs. spider-man.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I told you guys no venom til part 4. They are going to drag it out and give venom his own movie. Part 4 will be all about venom vs. spider-man.

You really sure about that?? wink

Script was leaked on SHH, before Sony removed it we learned loads of stuff, all of which have been confirmed by the trailers. And in the script Brock dies. No Venom for Spider-Man 4.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Doc Ock
You really sure about that?? wink

Script was leaked on SHH, before Sony removed it we learned loads of stuff, all of which have been confirmed by the trailers. And in the script Brock dies. No Venom for Spider-Man 4.

Really? Wow. Um.. okay how about The lizard for part 4. smile

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by thesithlord3
Re: Am I the only one who thought it sucked?
Yes..

Doc Ock
Really? Wow. Um.. okay how about The lizard for part 4. smile

Hopefully.

And the trailer didn't suck IMO. Could have been better, but it didn't suck.

The CGI needs some more work in some scenes.

doctorstrongbad
I'm sure they can make it look better before the release. The lizard would be a great bad guy for part 4.

fsufan89

i think in the new trailer when hee said "I need your help" he is talking to harry to help him fight venom.

spencerspider
^yep

bob4444
Yeah, i didnt really like the trailer either.
Not just because venom wasnt in it.
I think the trailer was anti climactic and kinda boring.

((The_Anomaly))
I thought it was a terrible trailer. It did nothing for me at all. Very bad.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by bob4444
Yeah, i didnt really like the trailer either.
Not just because venom wasnt in it.
I think the trailer was anti climactic and kinda boring.
How was it boring there's shooting people being knocked out of moving vehicles a giant sand guy harry is fighting spidey in it cars are being tossed around. If you think that's boring then I have to ask what the hell is exciting for you.

spencerspider
yea i thought it was pretty good. the third one when it is all finished will be better, but its still pretty good

doctorstrongbad
I liked it. It showed me sandman and the dark suit. thats what i wanted to see.

spiderman/venom
i saw the leaked trailer and venom was on it! the symbiote came down from the bell tower and went on eddie. then the suit went all over him. he looked AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin I cant wait to see him on the big screen

Affinity
Venom will be featured in the third movie, so chill out.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Affinity
Venom will be featured in the third movie, so chill out.

Did you not notice when this thread was made?

LORD JLRTENJAC
He looks so fake... Like something out of the origional Godzilla movies... Clearly a guy in a suit...

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
He looks so fake... Like something out of the origional Godzilla movies... Clearly a guy in a suit...

Hey come on, those Godzilla movies were pretty good. hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.