Batman vs Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Takes place in Gotham. 2 preperation. who wins?

SpunkySmurph
This has probably been done. 2 what preperation?

Ultraman Baltan
This has been done so many times that it is no longer funny.
Green Goblin won the majority every single time.

braz
does Batman get the batwing?

magneto1992
Originally posted by braz
does Batman get the batwing? DOESN'T MATTER, GOBLIN WINS

inamilist
Originally posted by magneto1992
DOESN'T MATTER, GOBLIN WINS

thats what i like to hear

doctorstrongbad
Green Goblins owns Batman, then NightWing and all the robins.

PRAYERRUN
I think that Batman would at least put up a good fight guys. and what I was trying to say was that they have 2 DAYS preperation...both of them. lol Sorry about that.

braz
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I think that Batman would at least put up a good fight guys. and what I was trying to say was that they have 2 DAYS preperation...both of them. lol Sorry about that.

i know, and like i said he wins w/ the batwing

PRAYERRUN
Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking too...destroy Goblin's wings with the batwing, and then the real battle begins when Bats jumps out and attacks Goblin on the ground. THAT will be the true test....can batman out manuver the Goblin? I'd love to see that fight. big grin

inamilist
lol

ya, all joking aside, batman can probably come up with something with his prep to neutralize the goblin

however, if it comes down to actual combat, bats is toast

even off his glider, goblin has reflexs and strength on par with spiderman's, he is bulletproof, has a healing factor, and wears a mask that protects against gas and stuff like that.

Not to mention that he has an assortment of razor bats, pumpkin bombs, gas grenades and other assorted goodies that he can throw with enough speed and accuracy to hit characters like spidey, plus a lazer zap attack that again, he is accustomed to shooting at an increadably fast opponent.

Batman is outclassed here in a physical contest of any type, he needs a prep based win to pull this off

PRAYERRUN
Ya know, I always thought Goblin was a cross between Two-Face & The Joker. I mean they guy's smile is wicked, yet he can't decide who he is from one moment to the next!!!! Then you thrown in the super strength and walla......the next great supervillain brought to you by Marvel. I kinda wished they had Joker & Green Goblin team up in that Spiderman/Batman crossover. Might have made a great team those too.....and welll i'm just rambling so......I'll go out on a limb and say batman can pull this off.

lando005
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Ya know, I always thought Goblin was a cross between Two-Face & The Joker. I mean they guy's smile is wicked, yet he can't decide who he is from one moment to the next!!!! Then you thrown in the super strength and walla......the next great supervillain brought to you by Marvel. I kinda wished they had Joker & Green Goblin team up in that Spiderman/Batman crossover. Might have made a great team those too.....and welll i'm just rambling so......I'll go out on a limb and say batman can pull this off. no keep going i wanna here this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.