Mobb Deep killed Tupac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

reggie_jax
it's true. i seen it..

1996.. the only major east coast artists to return fire at tupac are mobb deep.. with their joint "drop a gem on em." in the song they claim tupac's time on this earth is limited. several weeks later he's shot to death. what did mobb deep used to rap about in their songs? shooting people. what happen to tupac? he got shot. case closed....

Blue_Hefner
Mobb Deep are better rappers and that is all there is to it. I dont care who shot who, I just want to listen to music. Rappers dont mean shit to me.

StinkFist462

reggie_jax
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Mobb Deep are better rappers and that is all there is to it. I dont care who shot who, I just want to listen to music. Rappers dont mean shit to me. word is bond.. and they pwned him on drop a gem on em too...

but they really did shoot his bondage wearin ass. fact.

PiruBlood
mobb deep sucks now.... i like there old stuff but blood money was horrible

B dot Rob
Jay-Z ended Prodigy

sad

-hh-
im falling and i can't turn back

reggie_jax
jay-z is a punk *****

Broke Beat
Originally posted by reggie_jax
it's true. i seen it..

1996.. the only major east coast artists to return fire at tupac are mobb deep.. with their joint "drop a gem on em." in the song they claim tupac's time on this earth is limited. several weeks later he's shot to death. what did mobb deep used to rap about in their songs? shooting people. what happen to tupac? he got shot. case closed....
brilliant deduction sherlock roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord S
Originally posted by Broke Beat
brilliant deduction sherlock roll eyes (sarcastic) QFT. rolleyes1

reggie_jax
watch ya step, broke beat.

Lord S
You're an idiot that should be banned on general principle.

Alfheim
it's true. i seen it..

Thats just stupid. Furthermore if you kill somebody you dont go around telling the whole world. Especially if the guys is famous. Its bull**** they didn't shot anybody.

reggie_jax
rappers do rap about killing people.. usually the next day. that's just how real gangsta's gets down.

Alfheim
rappers do rap about killing people.. usually the next day. that's just how real gangsta's gets down.

Maybe, I think a rapper called C Murder did some shit like that. But to boast about killing Tupac....dunno. Well I guess people could actually be that stupid.

reggie_jax
especially prod and hav

UNTIL MY DEATH, I PLAN 2 STAY ALIVE....

Broke Beat
watch ya step, broke beat. e-thugs no2

rappers do rap about killing people.. usually the next day. that's just how real gangsta's gets down. yeah, you know those stuido gangstas, can't even speak proper english, but let em know and they'll shoot on sight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broke Beat
ahh double post, woops

reggie_jax
what part of the south do you rep you ***** ass nigga?

SpadeKing
antartica no expression

D00m
haha, reggie I'm starting to dig your little schtick more and more.

jaden101
watch ya step, broke beat.

only after ya eat the peanuts outta my shiiiiittt

D00m
F*ck if Mobb Deep killed 2pac. I wanna know if

jaden = Broke Beat????????

omgwtf

Phat J
roflcoptor

~Flamboyant~
it's true. i seen it..

I believe this should go in the conspiracy forum.

Phat J
Originally posted by Phat J
roflcoptor
that was a joke by the way, however bad it was. i would never write that seriously. i dont even know what it stands for. just clearing that up lol.

reggie_jax
Originally posted by jaden101
only after ya eat the peanuts outta my shiiiiittt well u talk da talk.. but can you walk the walk????

Broke Beat
haha, that actually made me laugh

D00m
Originally posted by Phat J
that was a joke by the way, however bad it was. i would never write that seriously. i dont even know what it stands for. just clearing that up lol.

roflcoptor

jaden101
well u talk da talk.. but can you walk the walk????

laughing laughing laughing ...hell i like you...you wanna come over to my house and **** my sister?

reggie_jax
i c we've got a joker on our hands. private joker. wouldn't b jokin like that if you'd been in the shit. me, i've been in the shit.. seen niggaz gettin they lil drink on havin.. fun with they little crews start fightin shootin, whatever things like that. lotta these so called army niggaz aint never seen no parts of that. so don't gamble witcha life du', worrrrd up.

~Flamboyant~
i c we've got a joker on our hands. private joker. wouldn't b jokin like that if you'd been in the shit. me, i've been in the shit.. seen niggaz gettin they lil drink on havin.. fun with they little crews start fightin shootin, whatever things like that. lotta these so called army niggaz aint never seen no parts of that. so don't gamble witcha life du', worrrrd up. Have you ever killed a man?

jaden101
i c we've got a joker on our hands. private joker. wouldn't b jokin like that if you'd been in the shit. me, i've been in the shit.. seen niggaz gettin they lil drink on havin.. fun with they little crews start fightin shootin, whatever things like that. lotta these so called army niggaz aint never seen no parts of that. so don't gamble witcha life du', worrrrd up.

haha...you really are a ****in comedian

vintageSW77
if this is true all credit to Mobb Deep
Mind you he may have retired if he hadnt been killed and we wouldnt have had to put up with the cds that came out from beyond the grave............whens the next one due??
Tupac THE ANSA PHONE MESSAGES COLLECTION

~Da Rev~
I'm sorry, good sir. Tupac is still alive.

vintageSW77
yeah i saw Tupac and Steve Irwin at my local swimming baths this morning

Krone

sooo your some sort of homie cappn nigga? hmmm interesting

vintageSW77
Yeah he be watchin Scarface 24/7 n shit

Lord S
reggie_jax is a regular white guy trying to act like he's from 'da hood'. It's so obvious...acting all Jamaican when he's really Jafakin...

reggie_jax
nice play on wordz there Lord S.. or should i say LORD GAY...

Krone
OHHHH

now that was pure genuis!! the kids got brains no taking that away from him!! i mean replacing the S with Gay ...classic

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by vintageSW77
yeah i saw Tupac and Steve Irwin at my local swimming baths this morning I know Elvis stopped going there due to the fact that he hates the jews.

Lord S
nice play on wordz there Lord S.. or should i say LORD GAY... Devastating comeback...rolleyes1

Broke Beat
laughing out loud

Phat J
nice play on wordz there Lord S.. or should i say LORD GAY...
laughing

Lord Coal
Keep it up reggie.....You creasing me up dude.

Lord S
I gotta know something, reggie...how old are you?

I've heard there's a 12 and under forum on here that might interest you. I think it's called 'Bubblegum Gangsters R US'. You'd be a natural there.

Broke Beat
laughing

Lord Coal
Hey, we all best back off of reggie before he gets mad and tells his mum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.