flash vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
wally west against the good ol' god of thunder.

no prep time.

rotiart
Flash.

personally if we ever had a top 10 list... i'd put flash at the top... dr. strange at #2.. superman at 3 and surfer at 4... offhand.

big grin

Metalmanx
Flash for the win.

tkitna
I'm going with Thor just because nobody else will. He sends Flash away to another dimension.

(somebody had to say it)

ExtraMision5555
Thor 0/10

doctorstrongbad
Thor wins this 9/10. Flash does not want any of the Thunder God.

Galan777
Flash ftm

doctorstrongbad
I give Flash credit and all, but he is not beating a god. If Thor can beat superman then he can beat flash.

Galan777
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I give Flash credit and all, but he is not beating a god. If Thor can beat superman then he can beat flash. IMO flash would take the majority, simply because what will Thor do when he gets the kinetic energy sapped from his body?

doctorstrongbad
Will that power work on a god? Can the flash fly? Can the flash survive thunder magic? Thor can win this in many different ways.

boriquaking55
Thor 7/10.

It really depends on whether Flash has access to SF.

DigiMark007
Thor systematically destroys the planet Flash is on. Might take him a while, but Flash can't touch him in the sky/space.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thor systematically destroys the planet Flash is on. Might take him a while, but Flash can't touch him in the sky/space.

Its true. Thor can win this battle many ways. Flash is good, but Thor is better.

boriquaking55
I was gonna say Flash couldn't reach Thor if Thor just flies and keeps away, but can't Flash break esccape velocity with enough speed anyways?

Galan777
Thor systematically destroys the planet Flash is on. Might take him a while, but Flash can't touch him in the sky/space. why not? Flash has shown the ability to run in the sky/space on quite a few occasions:

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaourworldsatwarpg033kg.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaourworldsatwarpg040yr.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2136238nl.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash137p017ys.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash137p059ae.jpg

Metalmanx
Errr, guys? Flash can run (and apparently breathe, most likely due to the Speed Force) in space. He's done it before on several occasions.

Flash wins this.

doctorstrongbad
Okay flash can fly, cool. The god of thunder and lighting lights him him up like a lite bright. Is flash immue to magic?

Galan777
Okay flash can fly, cool. The god of thunder and lighting lights him him up like a lite bright. Is flash immue to magic? lightning won't be hitting Flash....

Superherovandal
Flash wins 8-9/10. Who cares that Thors a god? You might as well just call Flash the speed god. Cause he definitely owning Thor.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Errr, guys? Flash can run (and apparently breathe, most likely due to the Speed Force) in space. He's done it before on several occasions.

Flash wins this.

Oh. Damn.

I dunno. Does he "win" then? Or just steal Thor's kinetic energy and make it a draw? Because he really can't harm Thor.

Thunderclap maybe? BFR via magical teleportation?

Meh, maybe you're right.

Metalmanx
Okay flash can fly, cool. The god of thunder and lighting lights him him up like a lite bright. Is flash immue to magic?

Nope. He sure isn't.

However, is Thor immune to getting his ass kicked?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Galan777
IMO flash would take the majority, simply because what will Thor do when he gets the kinetic energy sapped from his body?

No that it matters, but Flash has already shown that he's unable to sap the kinetic energy from god's.

masterbruce
Flash will kill/demolish/destroy/cream/bash Thor's face in before Thor can say "Mjolnir".

There is not ONE thing Thor can do to Flash. Flash can outrun Lightning or whatever Thor can hit him with, and the truth is, Thor will never even know where Flash is. If I give you a tank, and then ask you to use that tank to hit a bullet I shoot out of my pistol, that tank's power is completely useless.

Thor is not anywhere near Flash's league.

Superherovandal
since when can't he sap speed from gods? what makes gods kinetic energy different from Superman or a planet? He's done both before. Do they have special godly kinetic energy different from others? And even them he'd IMP him back to Valhalla

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soujaboy
No that it matters, but Flash has already shown that he's unable to sap the kinetic energy from god's.

He doesn't need to. Just IMP Thor back to Asgard. In a casket.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Superherovandal
since when can't he sap speed from gods? what makes gods kinetic energy different from Superman or a planet? He's done both before. Do they have special godly kinetic energy different from others? And even them he'd IMP him back to Valhalla

If my memory serves me correctly Flash made an attempt to steal speed from one of the god's of speed, but was unable to. Something about you can't steal speed from god's or something like that.

masterbruce
If my memory serves me correctly Flash made an attempt to steal speed from one of the god's of speed, but was unable to. Something about you can't steal speed from god's or something like that.

he doesnt need to. I M P

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Nope. He sure isn't.

However, is Thor immune to getting his ass kicked?

i laughed really hard @ this post

but its true

Not only is thor losing hard, hes losing in slow motion

Flash is just too quick for thor (and almost everyone)

juggernaut66666
Oh. Damn.

I dunno. Does he "win" then? Or just steal Thor's kinetic energy and make it a draw? Because he really can't harm Thor.

Thunderclap maybe? BFR via magical teleportation?

Meh, maybe you're right.
Flash can easily hurt Thor
Check this out when Zoom was hiting Wonder Woman at light speeds his punches hurt more then Superman's stated by Diana
http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman214110ka.jpg
Credit to Galan777 for the scan

Priest
Originally posted by Galan777
why not? Flash has shown the ability to run in the sky/space on quite a few occasions:

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaourworldsatwarpg033kg.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaourworldsatwarpg040yr.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2136238nl.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash137p017ys.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash137p059ae.jpg
that is PIS, the first couple of scans it looks like he running on sum sort of blue energy stuff.
the second batch of scans shows him running in space, yes, but ive seen flash not brething in space. I think i saw a scan of him and super girl raceing on the surface of the moon, flash ran out of breath forgetting he cant breath in space.

Thor blows the planet up for the win.

batdude123
Flash would beat the living shit out of Thor.

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
Thor blows the planet up for the win.

Flash would beat down Thor more horrendously than he would Superman.

Flash 10/10.

Priest
Originally posted by batdude123
Flash would beat down Thor more horrendously than he would Superman.

Flash 10/10.
thor and superman are diffrent characters btw. thor stands a better chance than supesroll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
thor stands a better chance than supesroll eyes (sarcastic)

No, he really doesn't. Why? Because Thor is simply outclassed to the trillionth power when it comes to speed and reflexes.

Thor wouldn't have a chance to a do anything fancy w/ Mjolnir. Rather, he would be KO'd/killed before he could move or think.

Flash 10/10.

Priest
No, he really doesn't. Why? Because Thor is simply outclassed to the trillionth power when it comes to speed and reflexes.

when ur battleing flash speed wouldent matter, flash outclasses everyone in that department, EVEN SUPERMAN.
Reflexes and speed are not the same. so that is debable.

Thor wouldn't have a chance to a do anything fancy w/ Mjolnir. Rather, he would be KO'd/killed before he could move or think.
Flash 10/10.

So superman has a better chance not getting KOed from flash before he thinks? Please..
Dont hate on thor because he has one of the most powerfull weapons in the universe, and he has more options than superman.

batdude123
when ur battleing flash speed wouldent matter, flash outclasses everyone in that department, EVEN SUPERMAN.

Exactly. With no CIS and with Flash not having any inhibitions, he'd whollup Thor and Superman. Easily.

Reflexes and speed are not the same. so that is debable.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

For Christ's sake Priest, don't be a fanboy.

So superman has a better chance not getting KOed from flash before he thinks? Please..

I only say this because Superman is a lot faster than Thor.

Dont hate on thor

Who says I hate Thor, or that I'm "hating on" Thor? I'm simply telling the truth... he doesn't stand a chance.

because he has one of the most powerfull weapons in the universe, and he has more options than superman.

And people really don't seem to be comprehending the fact that his versatility is trumped (x1000) by Flash's speed.

Thor literally couldn't do anything.

Flash ends this fight in a picosecond.

Priest
Exactly. With no CIS and with Flash not having any inhibitions, he'd whollup Thor and Superman. Easily.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

u were making a point before that superman has a better chance than flash because of his great speed. I was making a point that superman's speed wouldent cut it. unless all of a sudden he has zoom like speed.

For Christ's sake Priest, don't be a fanboy.

im not being a fanboy, ur the one that brought superman in a Thor/Flash thread. I was deffending thor, because u try to take a shot at him using superman, when clearlly we both agree that superman can be hit by flash before he thinks.
you act like thor has human relexes. thor dosent have human relexes, Asgardian>Human Relexes.

I only say this because Superman is a lot faster than Thor.

Which wouldent matter if superman cant catch flash.

Who says I hate Thor, or that I'm "hating on" Thor? I'm simply telling the truth... he doesn't stand a chance.

Nah, i dont think u hate thor. I ment "hating".

And people really don't seem to be comprehending the fact that his versatility is trumped (x1000) by Flash's speed.
Thor literally couldn't do anything.
Flash ends this fight in a picosecond.

can u post scans of flash KOing superman like characters in a pino-secound?

batdude123
u were making a point before that superman has a better chance than flash because of his great speed. I was making a point that superman's speed wouldent cut it. unless all of a sudden he has zoom like speed.

Whoa whoa whoa... you misinterpreted what I said.

You told me that Thor would have a better chance than Superman against the Flash. I then said no he wouldn't because he is extremely slower in the speed and reflexes department.

I didn't say anything about Superman having a better chance against Thor than Flash.

im not being a fanboy, ur the one that brought superman in a Thor/Flash thread. I was deffending thor, because u try to take a shot at him using superman, when clearlly we both agree that superman can be hit by flash before he thinks.

It had a point. It was a basis of comparison... nothing more. Nothing else was insinuated.

you act like thor has human relexes.

No I don't.

thor dosent have human relexes, Asgardian>Human Relexes.

Which has shit to do with shit. Thor is still inadequately equipped in the speed/reflexes department in order to score a victory.

Which wouldent matter if superman cant catch flash.

True, but Superman would have a better chance than Thor.

Nah, i dont think u hate thor. I ment "hating".

I wasn't "hating" on Thor.

can u post scans of flash KOing superman like characters in a pino-secound?

He knocked the white martian Zemo (sp?) into orbit from one of his IMPs. Although, Superman is more durable than a white martian, but they are still very durable. And it's made up for by the fact that Flash can throw 1000's of them per second.

ONE imp hits with the mass of a dwarf star.

Thor loses.

Priest

batdude123

ExtraMision5555

ANYTHING having to do with the speed force is one giant plot device that I truly don't care for. Wally is a cool character, but the writers went overboard in his abilities that are granted to him by the speed force.

However, that still doesn't change the fact that he CAN infinite mass punch someone, and we can't argue against that.
thumb up
Perhaps unfortunately, This pertty much sums up 90% of flash threads

its the truth

Accel
He can't steal speed form any one whose speed is mystical in nature. IIRC, Jesse Quick couldn't steal Wonder Woman's speed because it comes from the god of speed and not the Speed Force.

Although being a god, Thor's speed is not mystical.

RSSR
I beg to differ, I would classify Thor's speed as being mystical in nature.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Accel
He can't steal speed form any one whose speed is mystical in nature. IIRC, Jesse Quick couldn't steal Wonder Woman's speed because it comes from the god of speed and not the Speed Force.

What makes your speed mystical?

Priest
Thor hammer has been reguared as mystical numerous times, his powers are of mystical/magical nature.

batdude123

I always found that little "rule" retarded considering Flash was able to steal Surtur's kinetic energy just fine.

http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashstealingspeedyo0.jpg

Accel
I believe his speed steals only work on people who are connected to the Speed Force. That would still apply to Surtur, wouldn't it?

Accel
Thor hammer has been reguared as mystical numerous times, his powers are of mystical/magical nature.
His powers are. His speed is not.

batdude123
I believe his speed steals only work on people who are connected to the Speed Force. That would still apply to Surtur, wouldn't it?

Well, Surtur IS mystical in nature.

Priest
His powers are. His speed is not.
why not?
are u implying that Donald Blake and The God of Thunder are equal in speed?

Accel
Well, Surtur IS mystical in nature.
So's Thor, but the way I understand it, as long as his speed comes from the Speed Force, then he's just as vulnerable to a speed steal as any one else.

Accel
why not?
are u implying that Donald Blake and The God of Thunder are equal in speed?
No, but like Donald Blake he doesn't get his speed from any thing else other than the Speed Force, therefore, he has no immunity.

batdude123
So's Thor, but the way I understand it, as long as his speed comes from the Speed Force, then he's just as vulnerable to a speed steal as any one else.

Right, but iirc everything about him was mystically forged, including his speed.

Accel
Don't see how that would affect any thing, unless he gets his speed from some magical alternate source, like how Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel get their speed from gods of speed.

batdude123
Don't see how that would affect any thing, unless he gets his speed from some magical alternate source, like how Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel get their speed from gods of speed.

All about him is mystical in nature. Not to mention the fact that they were in an alternate dimension (Limbo) where not even death was applicable to people. They kept on fighting forever, making every one immortal.

I could be wrong, about Surtur's speed however.

xmarksthespot
Flash would beat the living shit out of Thor.

Soujaboy

They both get their speed from god's, and yet Thor is a god. He may not be the god of speed, but that doesn't mean his speed isn't mystical.

Avalonofthewind
Flash FTW.

Superherovandal
still if he took speed from Surtur he'll do it to Thor. And i think the only reason he couldn't take speed from that god was caue he was the GOD of Speed. Kinda like if Storm tried to take away control of Thor's lightning.

The Fake Macoy
I still think that Flash is just way to fast for Thor. Also, never bring up that Supergirl PIS... why don't we all just say that MM can't go intangible according to it too?

D-Block
nice sig Digi

great_dane
we all know what time it is.

whether thor is flying or not, wally west has mentioned, that to him, between the ticks of a second, it feels like months go by. so while on his way up, he viabrates through him.

even if he does get up there, flash can time travel to anypart of the universe, while running out of the speedforce, he causes a time hichup, so he can bounce off the outer rim and travel to wher thor is at. before gravity go's into affect, he can viabrate through his chest and pull his heart out. if not that, he'll run him to the end of time, like he did to escape death, and come back. sorry folks, but flash wins this everytime.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by great_dane
we all know what time it is.

whether thor is flying or not, wally west has mentioned, that to him, between the ticks of a second, it feels like months go by. so while on his way up, he viabrates through him.

even if he does get up there, flash can time travel to anypart of the universe, while running out of the speedforce, he causes a time hichup, so he can bounce off the outer rim and travel to wher thor is at. before gravity go's into affect, he can viabrate through his chest and pull his heart out. if not that, he'll run him to the end of time, like he did to escape death, and come back. sorry folks, but flash wins this everytime.

When has Flash done this on panel?

Accel
They both get their speed from god's, and yet Thor is a god. He may not be the god of speed, but that doesn't mean his speed isn't mystical.
Being a god doesn't mean any thing if his speed comes from the Speed Force like every thing else. Unless his speed comes from Odin or whatever the Norse god of speed is, he's still vulnerable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.