Chrome Hounds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain SEX
I know for a fact that someone made a thread for this already (PVS, I think.) but i can't find it, and when I type Chrome Hounds in the search it says theirs no mention of it ANYWERE. (That search engine is so gay...) So since I can't find it I'll just let some Mod find it for me...

In the mean time...

I got a 360 yesterday, and for it I bought Chrome Hounds, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, JLA: heroes, and halo 2.

Chrome Hounds sounded like a really good game, but over all I'm not to impressed.

The graphics as a whole aren't as good as other 360 games, and the game moves wayyy too slowly. It takes like ten minutes to go the distance of a football field, even if I'm playing as the HOUND with wheels on it. Also, the story line isn't very compelling.

I was pretty dissapointed, needless to say.

PVS
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=412861&highlight=title%3A%28chromehounds%29

its 'chromehounds' - one word

the online play was the real selling point, and was alot of fun, but too many customisation options led to problems, and people found a couple of lethal combinations, then everyone had the same mechs because of this...so the irony being that of all the infinite configurations, the end result was that you could only put together like 3 mechs to be effective at all against the career games (no job, no life) also glitchers/boosters screwed up the ranking/awards system.

it was a valiant effort but fell way short. as far as the slowness, i really liked the realistic simulator feel.

Lana
Please use the thread PVS linked.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.