halloween 3 season of the witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leathergien
Ok so i watched and baught halloween 3 season of the witch and it was sorta lame lik is it even a part of the series it has nothing to do with michael myers! i thought it was a waste of money, but i had to get it becuase it was halloween 3.

steverules
The only connection it has is when it show's an advert for Halloween (the movie) and then when he gets tied up, they switch the TV on and Halloween comes on.

vintageSW77
I think its underated..ive said it before and so have others that if this movie was just called SEASON OF THE WITCH and wasnt regarded as part of the HALLOWEEN franchise people wouldnt be so harsh.
Personally i think its great and would def be in my top 50 horror flicks.
Its a neat little 80s sci fi/horror flick that does its job.

steverules
It is regarded as part of the halloween franchise..it's in the halloween box set.

vintageSW77
Yeah i know it is im just saying if it wasnt it wouldnt have such a bad rap.

steverules
Oooooooooh I see, sorry I kinda miss understood what you said.

SelphieT
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! this movie has nothing to do with Michale Myers.schmoll

steverules
Well when he (the main Character who's name I have forgotten) is watching the advert for the halloween movie you see Mike Myers lol so we do get a glimpse of him.

NormaBates
Now that was a dumb ass movie! sick

vintageSW77
sigh

steverules
If u wore the mask but didn't watch the add, would u die?

Espantada23
I've always hated this movie...I've been saying it for years...funny how everyone pretty much dies in the end...stupid Halloween masks...hey...352 days til Halloween,Halloween,Halloween....look away,Steve,look away!

vintageSW77
Anyone else rate it???
Or am i alone in my Halloween 3 worship??

steverules
Originally posted by Espantada23
I've always hated this movie...I've been saying it for years...funny how everyone pretty much dies in the end...stupid Halloween masks...hey...352 days til Halloween,Halloween,Halloween....look away,Steve,look away!

AHHH, ok...I will look away

Espantada23
Well I doubt you're wearing the mask and plus I have no advertisement or jingle so I guess it won't affect you...dammit...I wish I had more power.

steverules
Yes, it's a total tragedy sad

Espantada23
It truly is.

Mr Parker
if the movie wasnt titled HALLOWEEN 3 it would actually be a good movie but since it DOES have that title and it has nothing whatsoever to do with michael myers and the first two films,its a dumb movie and a waste of time.Luckily I was warned by people about it before i saw it so I knew what to expect.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by vintageSW77
I think its underated..ive said it before and so have others that if this movie was just called SEASON OF THE WITCH and wasnt regarded as part of the HALLOWEEN franchise people wouldnt be so harsh.
Personally i think its great and would def be in my top 50 horror flicks.
Its a neat little 80s sci fi/horror flick that does its job.

yeah I agree.

Leathergien
i know i so dont get why they called it that it was lame a sh*t!
they should have just called it curse f the irish people like holy crap.

Espantada23
Interesting title for that piece of crap...Curse of the Irish People like Holy Crap!

Leathergien
well god thats all it was about is irish people selling masks and killing poeple who weared them

Espantada23
It really is a very fitting title...I hate that movie...always have always will...it truly is an absolute waste of time and money.

vintageSW77
Which is a load of BS
In the world of horror sequels it stands tall above the majority of the Halloween,Friday 13th and Elm St efforts.
It pisses all over Friday 13th part 5,The curse of Michael Myers,The Dream Child etc etc etc.
What do you want?
Maybe Carpenter should have followed part 2 as he did part 1 and made the same film 3 times!
Even he had the wisdom to bow out after number 3(he had to be dragged kicking and screaming to do 2)
SEASON OF THE WITCH is eerie and some of the deaths are creepy as hell,the synth soundtrack is AMAZING and its some of J Carpenters best work.
Plus it made a change to have an 80s horror flick which didnt involve a screaming chick being chased round by an inbred/psycho with a meat cleaver(insert instrument of death of your choice).
You say its crap because its basically about an evil corporation that sells masks that kills kiddies who wear Halloween masks ,sure its a daft concept but this is HORROR where you can be killed whilst dreaming,be chased round a warehouse by a foul mouthed possesed doll and be given the finger by your own severed hand...maybe it aint that daft after all then.
This movie when it was released was different....and thats what this is all about because its different and it doesnt have Michael Myers killing people in it AGAIN.

and that is why it gets ripped.

Mr Parker
Yeah I agree.I mean as far as sequals go at least it was much better than those crappy Halloween sequals-The curse of Michael Myers and that last god awful Halloween Resurrection movie.I'll take this movie anyday of the year over those two crappy halloween sequals.Like you said,just forget its called Halloween 3 and called SEASON OF THE WITCH instead and its actually a pretty good movie.

vintageSW77
sure is
and if you google youll find quite a lot of supporters of this gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.