Mukurou vs Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onigami79
Hi, I'm Onigami. I'm a great fans of Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Samurai Deeper Kyo (PS game). I'm 27 years old now. Maybe you'll think I'm old but I have spirit of youth. I'll write about Mukurou vs Shin Akuma in Game "Versus" Forum.
Mukurou is actually Onii Me no Kyou (Samurai Deeper KYO) with his true body. He is a True Mibu Clan but in this game his technique is different from the manga version. His specials are Yami(Darkness), Tamashii(Soul) and Ikari(Rage).His super combo is Senjinzanri(Thousand Slashes of Destruction).
Yami > Mukurou throws up huge powerful barrier in the sky. His opponent's attack can't reach it and if getting closer to Mukurou's barrier, his opponent will get damage hit even Mukurou gets hit !!!
Tamashii>It looks like Shin Akuma's Zankuu Hadouken but he can throw his mid-air fireball with his Tenrou sword.
Ikari>Mukurou's strongest charge.He can counter any opponent's attack even his opponent using his super combo !!! He can do it only in short range.
Senjinzanri>Mukurou's strongest attack(Max.13 Slashes).His opponent can't counter it with any specials or super combo's. If Senjinzanri is used in short range, his opponent will lose half life.But it's on long range especially with the last slash, he will directly be damaged 100 % !!!
I wonder if anyone you guys play Samurai Deeper KYO game. If it's so,
make your opinion.
What about Shin Akuma, I won't explain it to you guys. SO, who'll win this fight ? Mukurou(true Onii Me no Kyou) or Shin Akuma?? laughing

Lana
Sorry, but this is against the rules - only characters that originate in a game are allowed, and Samurai Deeper Kyo is an anime, thus Onime no Kyou is an anime character, not a game character.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.