All Star Superman VS The Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I watch Pokemon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Star_Superman

VS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Surfer

Who wins? evil face

Scoobless
Surfer looks at him, sees that his cells are exploding through oversaturation of solar energy, then proceeds to pop him like a balloon with a massive overdose of that same radiation.

smile

Galan777
Originally posted by Scoobless
Surfer looks at him, sees that his cells are exploding through oversaturation of solar energy, then proceeds to pop him like a balloon with a massive overdose of that same radiation.

smile yes

masterbruce
Superman makes a silver wedding band for Lois.

juggernaut66666
Surfer

norrinradd43
Surfer Takes this one against any superman

thedude1948
Hard one, but I'm going to have to say Surfer 10/10. wink

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by thedude1948
Hard one, but I'm going to have to say Surfer 10/10. wink doesn't look like it was that hard for you laughing

thedude1948

Soujaboy
Surfer

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Surfer

dvampire
Originally posted by masterbruce
Superman makes a silver wedding band for Lois.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by dvampire
how?

grey fox

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by grey fox
Speed +Strength surfer has that...

masterbruce

juggernaut66666
All Star Superman can lift 200,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons easily with one arm. He's far stronger than Surfer.
So what?

NiņoAraņa
can the strongest man on earth beat a man with a machine gun standing 20 feet away?

Mindship
Surfer. As long as Surfer can control energy--which powers Superman--Superman will lose. I wouldn't give Surfer 10/10, considering how uberpowerful A-S Sperman is...maybe 7/10.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Mindship
Surfer. As long as Surfer can control energy--which powers Superman--Superman will lose. I wouldn't give Surfer 10/10, considering how uberpowerful A-S Sperman is...maybe 7/10.

I agree - SS still has the powerset to negate Supermans strength advantage

Soljer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I agree - SS still has the powerset to negate Supermans strength advantage

Damn right.

But it'd be more than 7/10.

Priest
Surfer all the way.

Avalonofthewind
All Star.

He's damn near immune to everything at this point.

UniOmni
Has his speed and such been noted yet??

Cuz he might not be able to touch Surfer.

And Surfer could always speed up the process of his death. Easily at that.

Soleran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
All Star.

Obviously not Solar Radiation

Roldz
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So what?
Thats nice and all but you cant hit someone as small as an atom or the ability to phase..

All Star.

Originally posted by Soleran
Something he can do somethin about....

kgkg
Obviously not Solar Radiation laughing big grin

Avalonofthewind

Pour more water into an overflowing cup and it's still.....an overflowing cup.

He's supposedly dying already. Solar tricks aren't going to do anything.

Soljer
Pour more water into an overflowing cup and it's still.....an overflowing cup.

He's supposedly dying already. Solar tricks aren't going to do anything.

Force enough water into a leaking bag, and it'll eventually burst. See? I can pull metaphors out of no where without backing them up too!

It's illogical to say that overloading him with solar radiation would be entirely worthless. That's like saying just because someone has lung cancer, that it'll be safe to let them wander around a nuclear test site.

Illogical.

juggernaut66666
All Star Superman was dying because he absorbed to much solar radiation and his cells couldn't handle it and his cells begin to die, so IMO give him more Solar radiation and he pops like a balloon.

doctorstrongbad
Silver Surfer can beat any superman. Why wouldn't he be able to be this version? Surfer 9/10.

Supreme being
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Silver Surfer can beat any superman. Why wouldn't he be able to be this version? Surfer 9/10.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Please lets not get carried away.

doctorstrongbad
Well you got the point.

Soljer
Originally posted by Supreme being
roll eyes (sarcastic) Please lets not get carried away.

Superman One Million.

Kismet Superman.

Cyborg Superman.

Composite Superman.

Point Made.

fsufan89
Siver surfer wins

complexbrother
Originally posted by thedude1948
It was pretty hard I couldn't really decide between 9/10 or 10/10. stick out tongue

laughing out loud me neither.

Superdude23
You know the funny thing about All-star superman?

quintillion sound alot, but the Earth weights 5.972 sextillion metric tons, which the JLA was able to move by themselves, which means most of the JLA was doing prob more than that each.
Its impressive he did that with one arm, but most class 100s prob should be doing the same.

So no, he has no strenght advantage. Maybe a slight one becuase he did it so easly, but nothing amazing compared to normal superman, much less anyone else.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman One Million.

Kismet Superman.

Cyborg Superman.

Composite Superman.

Point Made.

confused And what point is that?

MattDay
their are two types of quintillion, one that comes before and one that is bigger than sextillion, look it up on google, they are spelt slightly different, but the one superman lifted was the higher quintillion measurement, I references the spelling of it to the one used for superman... you got a good point, but i got the answer. superman all star is a beast.

Soljer
Originally posted by Supreme being
confused And what point is that?

Uhhh....the other poster said "The Silver Surfer can beat ANY version of Superman."

I posted several that he would NOT be able to take.

UniOmni
Surfer actually probably could take Cyborg superman.

Superman 1Million is weak to knite, so thats debatable too.

Composite Superman, i forget what made him so uber.

Priest
Originally posted by UniOmni
Surfer actually probably could take Cyborg superman.

Superman 1Million is weak to knite, so thats debatable too.

Composite Superman, i forget what made him so uber.
surfer can handle any version of superman.
blue energy superman probably would be a challenge.

Avalonofthewind
Force enough water into a leaking bag, and it'll eventually burst. See? I can pull metaphors out of no where without backing them up too!

It's illogical to say that overloading him with solar radiation would be entirely worthless. That's like saying just because someone has lung cancer, that it'll be safe to let them wander around a nuclear test site.

Illogical.

It's even more illogical to think that strategy would work..otherwishe him just walking in the sunlight would be a death sentence.

As a matter of fact...ANY energy source would have been a death sentence.

Supreme being
Uhhh....the other poster said "The Silver Surfer can beat ANY version of Superman."

I posted several that he would NOT be able to take.

Oh all right laughing misundestanding on my part, i agree with you.

Soljer
Bumpidy.

swerve1988
HULK breaks both their necks

no_limits
HULK breaks both their necks

lol you ppl make me laugh the whole lot of you.

first off if you ppl continued to read the all star series you'd note that in issue 6 he meets his future self in the yr 4050 so therefore this cellular explosion theory is indeed a theory and the outcome isn't death. also superman one million told all star that his SOLAR powers are in their infancy and that he is nowhere near as powerful as he will become. feeding him solar radiation in an attempt to kill him while only fuel him further, surfer wouldn't last long with all star, especially if he's defeated by the likes of thor lol.

earths weight from wikipedia

How big is the Earth?

The Earth is nearly 13,000 km wide. It's the largest terrestrial planet in the Solar System.

The Earth weighs 5,973,700,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg

translated into tons that would be devided by 1000 making

5,973,700,000,000,000,000,000 EARTH

200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ALL STAR

thats the comparison. alson note that there was no upper limit. and hulk managed to SUPPORT a 150 billion ton mountain

150,000,000,000 HULK no one in marvel could do that.

alll stars house key is 500,000 tons and he states he;s the only one on earth who could lift it, wonder woman etc etc dont come close and he's only gettin more powerful

and just for the record DC One Million supes would absolutely obliterare surfer anyone who disagrees is a fanboy, and before you comments boyz, read ur stuff then come back

peace out

BUMP

Board Walker
AS superman takes this

lionking
surfer takes it he weilds the power cosmic

endrict
SS handsdown.

Donkey Punch
All Star Superman can lift 200,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons easily with one arm. He's far stronger than Surfer.

Surfer has limitless energy at his disposal, I'm sure he could increase his strength to similar level. Anyway its a bit irrelevant as there are so many ways in which the Surfer can wi this. Reversing the energy process, and then firing it at him at a different wave length. Transmuting his DNA into a humans e.t.c. smile

Priest
Surfer

no_limits
DONKEY PUNCH

Surfer has limitless energy at his disposal, I'm sure he could increase his strength to similar level. Anyway its a bit irrelevant as there are so many ways in which the Surfer can wi this. Reversing the energy process, and then firing it at him at a different wave length. Transmuting his DNA into a humans e.t.c.

lololol the lord gives them eyes, yet they cannot see

surfer would have trouble draining ordinary supes at the speeds they'll be fighting at. remember those scientists said it was irreversible and with his new super intellect dont you think draining the solar energy was a option, as would be red sun radiation. i'm willing to bet his immune to both. boys his cells were excelerated draining them wont be easy in battle, he'd tear surfer a new one trust me.

surfer doesnt have limitless cosmic power, neither does glactus so how could surfer. only tribunal is limitless and surfer in comparison is a cockroach

no_limits
you ppl say things like surfer handsdown, he's been spanked many times. thanos trumps him every time, and thor has bested him, so how could you say handsdown.

i doubt with no prep that even thanos could bring all star down..... you really need to scope his scale. he is completely impervious and his limits are unknown if there even is any.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by no_limits
DONKEY PUNCH

Surfer has limitless energy at his disposal, I'm sure he could increase his strength to similar level. Anyway its a bit irrelevant as there are so many ways in which the Surfer can wi this. Reversing the energy process, and then firing it at him at a different wave length. Transmuting his DNA into a humans e.t.c.

lololol the lord gives them eyes, yet they cannot see

surfer would have trouble draining ordinary supes at the speeds they'll be fighting at. remember those scientists said it was irreversible and with his new super intellect dont you think draining the solar energy was a option, as would be red sun radiation. i'm willing to bet his immune to both. boys his cells were excelerated draining them wont be easy in battle, he'd tear surfer a new one trust me.

surfer doesnt have limitless cosmic power, neither does glactus so how could surfer. only tribunal is limitless and surfer in comparison is a cockroach

Surfer has a LOT more energy at his disposal than All star Superman, and when you consider how much faster the surfer booth in speed and reactions, i don't think draining him is that much of an impossibility. smile

no_limits
read the dc one million vs thanos thread.

if thanos doesn't stand a chance how could surfer possibly stand up to his might.

THATS FOR THE FANBOYS WHO SAY NO VERSION OF SUPES WOULD BEAT SURFER

ALSO DC ONE MILLION IS TO PRIME WHAT SURFER IS TO GALACTUS

NUFF SAID

PEACE OUT

Galan007
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
Surfer has a LOT more energy at his disposal than All star Superman, and when you consider how much faster the surfer booth in speed and reactions, i don't think draining him is that much of an impossibility. smile Surfer's definitely faster in a straight line, but I can't think of many high-end speed feats he's had while actually battling an opponent. confused

Priest
Surfer has a LOT more energy at his disposal than All star Superman, and when you consider how much faster the surfer booth in speed and reactions, i don't think draining him is that much of an impossibility. smile
he dosent have to drain him, Surfer can over load All star supes with a intense burst of solor radiation. Superman's head would explode.

Skeets
Originally posted by no_limits
read the dc one million vs thanos thread.

if thanos doesn't stand a chance how could surfer possibly stand up to his might.

THATS FOR THE FANBOYS WHO SAY NO VERSION OF SUPES WOULD BEAT SURFER

ALSO DC ONE MILLION IS TO PRIME WHAT SURFER IS TO GALACTUS

NUFF SAID

PEACE OUT
I thought this was All star not 1 million or prime...

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
he dosent have to drain him, Surfer can over load All star supes with a intense burst of solor radiation. Superman's head would explode. That would only work if Superman's cells were still capable of absorbing Solar radiation, but they aren't.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
That would only work if Superman's cells were still capable of absorbing Solar radiation, but they aren't. really, i dident know AS had a limit.. embarrasment

Galan007
really, i dident know AS had a limit.. embarrasment Yep, he apparently has a limit to how much Solar radiation he can absorb, that's why his cells are bursting. smile

Donkey Punch
he dosent have to drain him, Surfer can over load All star supes with a intense burst of solor radiation. Superman's head would explode.
I think that will backfires as its seemingly obvious that Superman survives this 'ordeal' taking place in All star. How else can you explain the appearance of Superman prime. smile

Galan007
I think that will backfires as its seemingly obvious that Superman survives this 'ordeal' taking place in All star. How else can you explain the appearance of Superman prime. smile Yeah, I've thought about that too.

They appeared to be identical, and when A/S Superman asked SMP which descendant he was, SMP merely responded with a laugh.

janus77
Surfer for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.