Sundance Thoughts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Coolhalvo
Well Sundance is coming up and I was wondering what people thought. Has anyone seen or heard of anything really great that should make it in or win, or something horrible that should stay completely out. I have always had an admiration for the indie scene. Even though 80% of it is crap, that other 20% is something special. One movie that I have been a big supporter of is Elvis & Anabelle. I really elieve that this is something special. Become obsessed like me: elvisandanabelle-dot-com, but anyway, share your thoughts because there's got to be something great to talk about here.

radikal
Yay, there's someone else out there! I'm pretty excited about Elvis and Anabelle too!! I can't wait for it to come out! also I have a friend who directed a movie called Darci's Room and is submitting it to Sundance. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.