miley aka hannah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

melane
What do yall think about 'miley aka hannah ,emily aka lily , mitchell aka oliver?

melane
hm.........i picked hannah.

botankus
Who is that? The winner of the Hillary Duff look-alike contest?

melane
Originally posted by botankus
Who is that? The winner of the Hillary Duff look-alike contest?
she doent look like hilary at all,lol

melane
thats another pic of her

melane
and another

melane

botankus
Okay, Ashlee Simpson look-alike winner. If I'm wrong there then please insert the name of the celebrity she won the contest for, 'cause I've seen her before but can't think of her name apparently.

Thank you for your cooperation.

melane
what contest?-confused-

masterkit
Okay, Ashlee Simpson look-alike winner. If I'm wrong there then please insert the name of the celebrity she won the contest for, 'cause I've seen her before but can't think of her name apparently.

Shes A Disney Channel Star...Shes Billy Ray Cyrus's Daughter

Originally posted by melane
what contest?-confused-

he's kidding

Council#13
woot Hannah Montana.

Sunlight_shines
hannah do'h.

hannah aka miley .
miley- look at melane's sig
hannah-look at my sig.

they are same person.

Häzel
I don't know what it is about that show, but I can't stop watching it!

botankus
Originally posted by Sunlight_shines
hannah aka miley .
miley- look at melane's sig
hannah-look at my sig.

they are same person.

Great. That's like telling me (and millions upon millions) that Joe Blow in Seattle, Washington is the same person as Bobby Dumass in Nashville, TN. Except it's less relevant.

Originally posted by masterkit
Shes A Disney Channel Star...Shes Billy Ray Cyrus's Daughter

Thanks. smile

shugie99
I love Hannah she is so cute...love this show! Oliver is pretty fun!

roguegirl15
meh blah.....yep thats wat i have to say but my sis luvs her

masterkit
Great. That's like telling me (and millions upon millions) that Joe Blow in Seattle, Washington is the same person as Bobby Dumass in Nashville, TN. Except it's less relevant.

Thanks. smile

no problemwink

JaehSkywalker
meh. all...

but i pick miley... happy

tatiannah
hannah

ivebeendepped43
i LUV that show! Mitchel Musso is h***a sexi!!!!

melane
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
i LUV that show! Mitchel Musso is h***a sexi!!!!
eek! one person agrees w/me.

Morning_Glory
What do yall think about 'miley aka hannah ,emily aka lily , mitchell aka oliver? she does look like Hilary Duff... sort of... and she look really made up at such a young age which is sort of sad in a way

and ... hmm....oh yea... Billy Ray Cyrus...

o yea!

"You can tell your ma I moved to Arkansas
Or you can tell your dog to bite my leg
Or tell your brother Cliff who's fist can tell my lips
He never really liked me anyway....

But don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
I just don't think it'd understand
And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
He might blow up and kill this man
Ooo..."

headphones

best pic i could find with the mullet

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c382/megsthegangsta/br-cyrus.jpg

botankus
After seeing this mug on the Itunes page, I can honestly say I know what she's going to look like when she's 70.
If you're clueless about what I mean, try watching old episodes of Hee-Haw.

SnakeEyes
Hannah's hot... embarrasment

botankus
She's got Dolly Parton's facial features. And I'm talking Dolly at 55, not Dolly at 25.

addicted2flicks
I picked miley aka hannah because she is really talented, shes got a nice voice, knows how to dance and she knows how to act. She's a fashionista and a role model to the kids of today.

botankus
Twenty bucks says she'll be knocked up within a year.

JediSamuraiMRB
Twenty bucks says she'll be knocked up within a year.

It may be sooner that that.

Crazytears
i choose hannah tho I do not like the show so much

botankus
Alright, I checked this show out last night, but not really for the intense plot developments or anything like that. Just wanted to see what the buzz is about. And I discovered something...

There is a girl named Miiley, who is Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter. She does not look like the Hee Haw groupie that is the trademark face of this show. She looks kind of like a younger and hotter Maggie Gylenhaall. She is a very likeable character.

But here's the show's "catch": She is an undercover normal kid who poses as blah-blah Hee Haw groupie "Hannah Montana" on the stage but is hottie Miley in real life. So she is both characters, but after 2,200 hours of makeup, Miley transforms into "Hannah Montana."

Honestly, she looks better as Miley than Hannah, but it's too bad that thousands of screaming nine-year-olds would rather see Hee Haw groupie Hannah on their beloved posters than Miley Cyrus.

And for a really weird twist, Haley Joel Osmont's sister is also on the show.

JediSamuraiMRB
My nephew has seen some rather "un15 year old like" pictures of Miss Ray Cyrus. She will without a shadow of a doubt wind up worse off than Britney and Jamie Lynn.

botankus
Were they pictures with Mickey?

*EDIT: Okay, I found out what the big deal was, and it's pretty outrageous! Oh, yeah. She was having a sleepover and sharing a lollipop with one of her guests. And that was it. Fascinating!!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

JediSamuraiMRB
Were they pictures with Mickey?

*EDIT: Okay, I found out what the big deal was, and it's pretty outrageous! Oh, yeah. She was having a sleepover and sharing a lollipop with one of her guests. And that was it. Fascinating!!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not the pictures my nephew showed me.

Tempe Brennan
I pick Miley - Hannah Montana is a pretty cool show!

regina414
Disney has recently released a 3-D concert film, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert. The film shows Miley Cyrus on her Best of Both Worlds Tour as Hannah Montana.

Kelly_Bean
What do yall think about 'miley aka hannah ,emily aka lily , mitchell aka oliver?
Miley is a little doll but I've never watched Hannah Montana before. I see her everywhere now, on signs and stuff. I hear about concerts a lot too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.