The new director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Innerhype
Possibly occurring post Civil-War, Iron Man is set to become head the worldwide counterterrorism/intelligence agency(Or whatever it's title really is nowadays).

Nick Fury seem to have jump ship because of all the infighting happening everywhere lately.

Will placing Iron Man as executive director give him the power and authority to help finally bring about the end of the CIVIL WAR or will it escalate the whole thing?

Can Tony Stark 'uncorrupt' S.H.I.E.L.D.?

"It's a hoax, say it ain't so!"

What are your thoughts?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Innerhype
Possibly occurring post Civil-War, Iron Man is set to become head the worldwide counterterrorism/intelligence agency(Or whatever it's title really is nowadays).

Nick Fury seem to have jump ship because of all the infighting happening everywhere lately.

Will placing Iron Man as executive director give him the power and authority to help finally bring about the end of the CIVIL WAR or will it escalate the whole thing?

Can Tony Stark 'uncorrupt' S.H.I.E.L.D.?

"It's a hoax, say it ain't so!"

What are your thoughts? wait, are you serious???

Innerhype

stormfront13
i bet it's hill under there

NiņoAraņa
The attached image is the cover for Iron Man #15(or maybe #16) it seems. er, what ish is IM on now, don't follow his series

Innerhype

willRules
Iron-man head of Shield?????

wow that organisation's screwed............

Innerhype
Originally posted by willRules
Iron-man head of Shield?????

wow that organisation's screwed............

You think so?

I don't see it lasting too long but I bet it'll return some trust in Iron Man back with some fun international intrigue stuff on top of that, spies are always cool.

Then SHIELD would be cool enough for Nick Fury to make his return to it.

willRules
You think so?

I don't see it lasting too long but I bet it'll return some trust in Iron Man back with some fun international intrigue stuff on top of that, spies are always cool.

Then SHIELD would be cool enough for Nick Fury to make his return to it.

I suppose it would be an interesting angle, but I always preferred Fury as head of SHIELD. I'm sure Tony would do a good job but I don't envision him being in the same league as Fury for leadership qualities.....

.........Although saying that he does lead Stark industries.............

Darth Vicious
While I prefer Fury as head of S.H.I.E.L.D I really dont dislike Maria Hill. I really hope tehres more to that cover than Tony being the actual head of SHIELD. No super character should be head of SHIELD, it will only bring moew supers as head of SHIELD in the future.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
While I prefer Fury as head of S.H.I.E.L.D I really dont dislike Maria Hill. I really hope tehres more to that cover than Tony being the actual head of SHIELD. No super character should be head of SHIELD, it will only bring moew supers as head of SHIELD in the future.

I agree.

It might happen but if it does I just see Tony as the director for a little while, atleast until Nick Fury comes back and takes his rightful place

Brutacus
You shouldn't let a drunk be the leader of something wink

Doc Potato
laughing Guess that pretty much sums it all up... smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.