The Stranger vs. Uatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Stranger: Cosmic Titan of incredible power the full extention of which has not been seen

Uatu: Also pretty powerful

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Stranger: Cosmic Titan of incredible power the full extention of which has not been seen

Hinted in Beyond #6, they have fought before. The Stranger's been known to job, Uatu almost rivals Galactus. 7/10 Uatu

norrinradd43
Another old thread of mine that just got resurrected...amazing this one went straight to hell when I made it, I thought it was pretty good...I would have to clarify and say non jobbing stranger because the fight against Pluto was pretty bad for the Strangers ratings...but it was also hinted that he threw the fight a lil in order to test Thing and Hulk...the stranger is a wierdo like that in my opinon. I think this fight is a dead even 5/10

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Hinted in Beyond #6, they have fought before. The Stranger's been known to job, Uatu almost rivals Galactus. 7/10 Uatu

Stranger

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by norrinradd43

Stranger

Mider999
i dont think the watchers rival galactus i think that there just as afraid of him as anyone is.

Wonder Man
Stranger. I think he rivals Galactus. third face on the Tribunal is nothing to scoff at.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Stranger. I think he rivals Galactus. third face on the Tribunal is nothing to scoff at.

I agree. Stranger in Beyond #6. Quite impressive. Once took a blast from the Infinity Union. Should have been the 4th face of Living Tribunal.

Wonder Man
Ya you gotta fig an offer like that to be on the tribunal came from TOAA.
You know Watchers are powerful. Their oath implies that they have the kind of power to alter the course of events that occur in reality.
I'd like to see a full fledged Watcher go against a Celestial.
Fans of space gods are gonna hate this but a Watcher is a match for a Celestial it think, at least one who has achieved his full potential is.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Ya you gotta fig an offer like that to be on the tribunal came from TOAA.
You know Watchers are powerful. Their oath implies that they have the kind of power to alter the course of events that occur in reality.
I'd like to see a full fledged Watcher go against a Celestial.
Fans of space gods are gonna hate this but a Watcher is a match for a Celestial it think, at least one who has achieved his full potential is.

IMHO, Celestials are a tad higher than Watchers. Ecce did have a chance to kill Galactus. Uatu and Galactus combined power summoned Eternity. Uatu isn't afraid of Galactus. Uatu shouldn't fear the PF. But they watch. Celestials seems to have a higher purpose than the Watchers. I agree, be a good match smile

Utrigita
Are the Watchers afraid of the celestials no they are just pissed off because of the celestial intervering in the evolution on other plans, and the Watchers is probably a good match for the Celestial considering how they have been given the tombs down by Arishem but still exist, so the watchers are a forced to be reakond with. But still I think Stranger takes this the power that is required to become the fourth face of the LT needs some power output.

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

So this is just another Cosmic fight were we know absolutely nothing?

golem370
I say stalemate

Utrigita
In some way yes but we know the power of the watchers and the power of stranger so basically comparing these two should give us a result.

golem370
Strangers powers- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Stranger vs Watchers powers- http://www.marveldirectory.com/alienraces/watchers.htm

KillAll
i think the entire race of celestials = the entire race of watchers in raw power.

the only difference is i believe the watchers outnumber the celestials. by quite a margin. which would also hint that a a single once of each the celestial would come out on top pretty much every time.

but it has nothing to do with this fight. i think they are just about dead even. IMO that is.

Utrigita
Originally posted by KillAll
i think the entire race of celestials = the entire race of watchers in raw power.

the only difference is i believe the watchers outnumber the celestials. by quite a margin. which would also hint that a a single once of each the celestial would come out on top pretty much every time.

but it has nothing to do with this fight. i think they are just about dead even. IMO that is.

Nahh have to disagree with you there, the Watchers are powerful, but not that powerful we know that Exitar killed the One (Watchers Leader), but on the other hand the Watchers are so powerful that it would take eons for the celestial to gather the required energy to wipe the Watchers out, so the celestial can but haven't the patience to do so.

Batman-Prime
Hm,

Celestials >=Galactus > Stranger > Watchers

that's what I remember from my Marvel days wink. Did Marvel increased the power of the Watchers ?
Anyway, I think the Stranger would win, though the Watchers look cooler, but not as cool as the Celestials wink.

Utrigita
More like Galactus>=Celestials>stranger<>Watchers wink

This is what Uatu is capable of according to marvel.com

Uatu possesses vast psionic abilities such as telepathy, energy-manipulation, and illusion casting. His superhumanly complex intelligence enables him to monitor activities throughout Earth's solar system simultaneously. Uatu can transform his body into a form of unknown energy while still retaining his sentience for travel through hyperspace. Bolstered by treatment with "delta-rays," Uatu possesses virtual immortality, although he can die by losing the will to live.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Utrigita

Uatu possesses vast psionic abilities such as telepathy, energy-manipulation, and illusion casting. His superhumanly complex intelligence enables him to monitor activities throughout Earth's solar system simultaneously. Uatu can transform his body into a form of unknown energy while still retaining his sentience for travel through hyperspace. Bolstered by treatment with "delta-rays," Uatu possesses virtual immortality, although he can die by losing the will to live.

smile Back then I used to read also the Marvel RPG Books, there you will indeed see Celestials >= Galactus > Stranger > Watcher wink.

But RPg is not canon........ big grin

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hm,

Celestials >=Galactus > Stranger > Watchers

that's what I remember from my Marvel days wink. Did Marvel increased the power of the Watchers ?
Anyway, I think the Stranger would win, though the Watchers look cooler, but not as cool as the Celestials wink.

I agree

Utrigita
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
smile Back then I used to read also the Marvel RPG Books, there you will indeed see Celestials >= Galactus > Stranger > Watcher wink.

But RPg is not canon........ big grin

no it isn't and in RGP a Celestial would be eaten by Galactus, it almost never happens but a friend of mine used his Galactus to eat the most of my celestial group that sucked sad.

But in comic its like Galactus > 1-10 Celestials Entire Celestials > Galactus smile

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita

Of course, I agree with u. smile

Utrigita
Thanks smile

guy222
always

still favor the stranger here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.