Will is Hot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surreal_44
I read somewhere that this kind of thread shouldn't be started because I'd get no support, so in continuing with my strategy of making no friends, I'll start one up.

Will is hot when he's wet.

And when he's dry.

And he wears nice clothes.

I also can imagine what he smells like, and I can tell you, it's very nice. big grin

Oh...and his hands are beautiful. Have you ever looked at them? So nice...

Ooh, plot bunny, must write Will smut. I'm all tingly now.

Red Two
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/DRAKONS/avatar19829_106.jpg

LovelyOne
Will has a stick on mostache

katelovespirate
^^^^LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL laughing my face off....

Will has a sexy back. Him and Justin should hook up. wink

Surreal_44
Who is Justin?

Turbo-charged
you calling him gay???
Oh,.. and Surrel I will be you friend!

Surreal_44
Thankies, Turbo.

Lovely, it isn't a stick on mustache--it's a magically growing one, because in CotBP it becomes thicker in a matter of minutes. *ggg*

katelovespirate
justin timberlake. recent big hit song "sexy back". pretty white boy.

Red Two
I can be OYur Firend Too.Bloody Metalist at YOur Survice

crazychic
i will to thanks turbo for starting this thread its awesome

Surreal_44
I don't think Will and Justin are right for each other.

I could see Will/Jack together, or my favorite slash pairing, Norrington/Will...now those two together would be lovely. So pretty...

But anyway, you need to check out Will's hands the next time you see them. *happy sigh*

Hi crazychic! Welcome to the asylum!

Surreal_44
Oh, and hi, Red Two!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by katelovespirate
^^^^LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL laughing my face off....

Will has a sexy back. Him and Justin should hook up. wink

was that really his back though?? It looked way to big for his frame laughing out loud

LovelyOne
BTW Orlando bloom is hotter than justin Timberlake..JT is fugly..orlando is not

katelovespirate
fugly. lol. mean girls.

Turbo-charged
Originally posted by crazychic
i will to thanks turbo for starting this thread its awesome
cc I didn't start this

PirateDiva
Originally posted by LovelyOne
was that really his back though?? It looked way to big for his frame laughing out loud

I was JusT GoNNa Say ThaT...lol!!! I Bet U it Was His DouBle...LMAO!!! laughing

I LoVe JoHnnY And He Is Soooooo Hot!!!!!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Surreal_44
I read somewhere that this kind of thread shouldn't be started because I'd get no support, so in continuing with my strategy of making no friends, I'll start one up.

I also can imagine what he smells like, and I can tell you, it's very nice. big grin

I bet he smells good ..he's a eunuch so his body lacks the hormones which create B.O stick out tongue

PirateDiva
^^ LMAO!!!!

Red Two
Weird Beard

Turbo-charged
Originally posted by PirateDiva
^^ LMAO!!!!

whats LMAO

LovelyOne
Laughing My Ass Off

Turbo-charged
no expression
Makes sence wink

LovelyOne
Thankies, Turbo.

Lovely, it isn't a stick on mustache--it's a magically growing one, because in CotBP it becomes thicker in a matter of minutes. *ggg*
If i remember correctly..on TRL he said it was a stick on....boy cant even grow a tache laughing out loud..and he's 30 odd

katelovespirate
wait, i have something to contribute to this thread!

Orlando is hot like crazy in Kingdom of Heaven

*jcd*gmc*
Who is Justin?

you don't know who justin TIMBERLAKE is? he sings "BRINGING SEXY BACK" and everyone knows that song

no offense argue

LovelyOne
I ahte JT..he's such a pranny...

CaptinJackLover
Im bringing SEXY BACK! YEAH! i love that song...not so crazy bout him tho...

WILL IS EXTRMELEY HOT!!!!

Turbo-charged
wait, i have something to contribute to this thread!

Orlando is hot like crazy in Kingdom of Heaven okay i guess

Swann&Sparrow
Will?

Hot?

Please!

In comparason to Jack, he's a unuich and he doesn't even look much like a pirate. They should've gotten any other actor to play him, Orlando is more of the modern type of actor. I don't think he's good at those 18th century movies, I loved him in Elizabethtown. Mostly because in Pirates, he's trying to be something he's not, he's not a dangerous pirate guy, he can't even act like one.

And in something like Elizabethtown, he was more like a person today, I think that's how he acts. Meh.

And I don't think he's hot, not even good to look at. I see him as a little boy, his moustash isn't even helpin'. I think T&T was just scramblin' to make him look manlier.

Lol, we all know that's not gonna happen!

*jcd*gmc*
JOHNNY DEPP IS SOOO MUCH HOTTER THAN WILL TURNER/ORLANDO BLOOM, AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!

*sighs and slowly walks towards door*

Chiki Mina
Surreal I actually agree with you..wow sacrry isnt it. Must be a twilight zone lol.

You actually had the guts to post that Will is hot. If I do like 1223012830 of my so called FRIENDS will say other wise. Its ok to like norrie or whoever the hell, but I cant like Will?? Its just a physical thing stick out tongue

I cant help it he is hot.

*waits for bashing* tomato

Chiki Mina
EDIT! Shit I posted twice

evilm0nki3
This thread is veery veery funny...

Turbo-charged
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
Will?

Hot?

Please!

In comparason to Jack, he's a unuich and he doesn't even look much like a pirate. They should've gotten any other actor to play him, Orlando is more of the modern type of actor. I don't think he's good at those 18th century movies, I loved him in Elizabethtown. Mostly because in Pirates, he's trying to be something he's not, he's not a dangerous pirate guy, he can't even act like one.

And in something like Elizabethtown, he was more like a person today, I think that's how he acts. Meh.

And I don't think he's hot, not even good to look at. I see him as a little boy, his moustash isn't even helpin'. I think T&T was just scramblin' to make him look manlier.

Lol, we all know that's not gonna happen!
horses reing the in! Look hes ALOT younger then Sparrrow I;m mean how gross couldl it be for someone22 to kiss a guythats43??

Mistypirate
See It turned in to another bash Will thread. LMAO laughing out loud

Turbo-charged
nuh uh!

Chiki Mina
OK DIDLLY I DISSAGREE THERE!! lol

keira was 17 and orlando was 28-29 eek! theres a mayor age difference there too. So Age has nothing to do with it its THE LOOKS.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Turbo-charged
horses reing the in! Look hes ALOT younger then Sparrrow I;m mean how gross couldl it be for someone22 to kiss a guythats43??

keira didn't complained about it. big grin When she found out that she was going to kiss Johnny she said that her 14 yr old self was jumping with excitement, or something like that. stick out tongue

Swann&Sparrow
Age is nothing. Beauty is from the inside. Plus Johnny and Jack are much, much, much prettier than Orlando. He has a natural beauty, a very lovely air about him. In the teen choice awards, Orlando was voted hottest blah (PFFFTTTT, HAHAHAAH, I can't even believe that's possible) and he talked about sweatin. And the other girl taht was hottest woman, she talked about how beauty was on the insie.

Orlando is an airhead. I don't know how you could talk that crap about age. Johnny may be 40-whatever but you'll never know how beautiful he is, on the inside and out.

LovelyOne

1. The character of Jack is not supposed to be 42

2. Norrington is roughly the same age as Jack and Will fans seem to be OK with that pairing

3. The majority of the audience obviously didnt see that kiss as disgusting..I dont remember movie 1's ending kiss pulling in the serious $$$ That end kiss to movie 1 was really..flat and boring..she physically jumps backwards as if she's like EWW!

4. Orlando is 10 years older than Keira in real life..when he was 20 she was 9/10! Its the same principle really age doesn't matter when you are both adults

5. Back in those days it was quite normal for older men to marry younger women..hence the fact they made like a 15 year older Norrington ask Elizabeth to marry him...I mean COME ON..she was like 12 and he was in his 20 odds when we first meet the pair..yet its not disgusting when he asks her to marry him later on?

so why is it so disgusting for Jack to fall for her?? Because he's a pirate?? well so is Elizabeth IMO..she is not that woman from Port Royal anymore she has transformed in movie 2..heck IMO that woman was gone by the endo of movie 1...she's a pirate now.

Turbo-charged
still don't see he chemitry you all say

Mistypirate
So Turbo, that means that age doesn't matter in movies. You could be 50 yrs old in real life, and play a 25 yr old in a movie. So therefore there is nothing disgusting about Liz kissing Jack in the movie, because its not real its fiction. Thats the magic of movie making

Chiki Mina
Diddly...you dont have to be a film studies student (no offense Lovely) to see the chemistry....its so obvious

LovelyOne
Turbo..well Most people must have seen and loved this chemistry because J/E has been nominated for the people's choice awards. When did W/E ending/relationship ever do that? I doubt if AWE is W/E they will make that nomination..

DMC is the 3rd movie in history to make 1 billion...what was so different this time? Movies dont get that kind of money unless something is smoking hot on screen.

If J/E win the people's choice awards..I hope Disney see that..

Mistypirate
still don't see he chemitry you all say

Open your minds to other possibilities, and I guaranteed you are going to see it. The J/L chemistry played an essential part on DMC. IT helped the movie to be a box office hit.

Mistypirate
LMAO Its turning now in to a J/L thread laughing

Chiki Mina
OMG PEOPLE!! Why make threads where there are so many discussions!!!!!

So many people get offended!! Im getting offneded also LETS STOP THIS!

LovelyOne
well yes of course misty big grin

Jack Sparrow IS Pirates of the caribbean no one else makes this movie except for him..and if they put him with the lead female and expect people to accept her choosing Will over Jack Sparrow at the end of it all???

...It will possibly be one of the biggest mistakes in cinema history...I'm not even joking here..I had to study box office stats and if they go against everything that made DMC get to 1 billion they would have royally fooked up the franchise..

there are 2 main men in this story..there is not enough room for 2 heros...Jack should win through at the very end because he is the star of the series...IMO he will be the ultimate winner not Will Turner

Mistypirate
Who's getting offended? I'm sorry Chiki did I offended you?
runs and gives Chiki a hug

Mistypirate
well yes of course misty big grin

Jack Sparrow IS Pirates of the caribbean no one else makes this movie except for him..and if they put him with the lead female and expect people to accept her choosing Will over Jack Sparrow???possibly one of the biggest mistakes in cinema history...

there are 2 main men in this story..there is not enough room for 2 heros...Jack should win through at the very end because he is the star of the series...IMO he will be the ultimate winner not Will Turner

standing O for Lovely clap

PirateDiva
Yes BiLLiOn BiLLiOn!!

Turbo-charged
whatever you guys say,.. i do think though that they may not put liz w/ either

PIRATES=SEX
I will admit orlli is amazeingly gorgeous in movies like troy and kingdom of heavan but hes not in potc bottom line.

LovelyOne
Turbo Charged I actually worry that they will put W/E together..this is why I'm ranting so much about the board.laughing out loud

I honestly don't think they have the balls to end this J/E for some reason...I don't know why..despite everything DMC has achieved I still get the vibe they are trying to play Jack safe..and are worried about him ending it with Elizabeth..despite how well DMC has done and is still doing.

They really need to concentrate on something here..Its a disney movie..Jack is the main character he should not lose the girl..little kids would be asking "why has he lost the girl?" and so many other people will be asking it too..most people are not emotionally attached to the character of Will turner as they are with Jack Sparrow..I really dont understand why they would end it W/E when Jack sparrow is the star..its REALLY weird..so many people left pirates 1 wondering why Jack Sparrow did not get a love interest..

Chiki Mina
Well T&T need to have the balls to do it or ill yank them off and feed it to the cannibals.

PIRATES=SEX
As the expression goes t-n-t are "playing with fire"
they have made a billion dollor movie on one subject
"jack and liz" they cannot make another and expect it to be another
billon dollor movie if it ends will and elizabeth.
and thats the bottom line.
There may be many people who like the w/L pairing
but there are more j/l shippers.
Do you honestly think this movie would have hit the billion mark
if it was just another boring will and liz ending?
NO.
jack is tall , dark and handsome liz wants an adventure , she cant be the wife of a blacksmith.
Her life will be exactly the same as it was before she met jack.
BORRING
the corset in cotbp is a sign , when jack cut the corset he set her free from
the life woman in the 17th century led.
JACK IS A WINNER AND WILL IS A LOSER.
you can tell lizzies feelings for will are starting to fade.
you can see it on her face.
IF T-T END IT WILL AND LIZ I CAN ASSURE YOU THERE
WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER POTC MOVIE THAT HITS THE BILLION MARK!!

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
As the expression goes t-n-t are "playing with fire"
they have made a billion dollor movie on one subject
"jack and liz" they cannot make another and expect it to be another
billon dollor movie if it ends will and elizabeth.
and thats the bottom line.
There may be many people who like the w/L pairing
but there are more j/l shippers.
Do you honestly think this movie would have hit the billion mark
if it was just another boring will and liz ending?
NO.
jack is tall , dark and handsome liz wants an adventure , she cant be the wife of a blacksmith.
Her life will be exactly the same as it was before she met jack.
BORRING
the corset in cotbp is a sign , when jack cut the corset he set her free from
the life woman in the 17th century led.
JACK IS A WINNER AND WILL IS A LOSER.
you can tell lizzies feelings for will are starting to fade.
you can see it on her face.
IF T-T END IT WILL AND LIZ I CAN ASSURE YOU THERE
WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER POTC MOVIE THAT HITS THE BILLION MARK!! you go man!

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
you go man! THANK YOU!!!! j/l :]]

LovelyOne
agreed^^

Even though some people think that Jack shouldn't be attached to a woman..I still think it will be a mistake not to in the long run because if he leaves unresolved..that is how the franchise will ultimately feel. Love stories are the biggest aspect of pretty much ANY movie and Jack is the main character of this franchise, The love story aspect should revolve around him if the franchise is to go down in history IMO

Star Wars knew that Hans solo(favorite male) and Leia is what will satisfy in the long run as a love story and look what happened..its one of the most memorable in history

DMC will be remembered in history because of J/E, its got to 1 billion its a movie that stands above most others in history except 2 and its based around J/E not W/E and so this is what the franchise should REALLY be about..Jack and Elizabeth Swann..not Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann IMO.

Instead they appear to be making Jack's ultimate goal immortality before the franchise ends..as if to keep him alive forever roll eyes (sarcastic) if so Disney where is he today?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Well T&T need to have the balls to do it or ill yank them off and feed it to the cannibals.

LOL...I'll help ya out with that one!!!

Mistypirate
I think TnT are eunuchs. eek! So you may not have to yank anything off. eek!

Captain's Wench
haha im sorry Surreal but you were right about getting no support on this topic...everyone likes Jack...not so much Will lol

but I'll be your friend!

Surreal_44
Anyway, now that J/E people have tried and failed, once again, to prove J/E together are so fabulous, when in fact they are kind of gross...

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/randomauthoress/scan046resized.jpg

Now that is a kiss. big grin

Also, Norrington is not 15 years older than Elizabeth...he's about 6 or 7. He was 18-19 on the crossing, when Elizabeth was 12. So no, Norrington is not as old as Jack.

Jack is 35 or over, while Norrington is either 29 or 30.

Surreal_44
Oh, hello, Captain's Wench. I'll be your friend too. big grin

ivebeendepped43
this thread is sick

Surreal_44
Not really, but thanks for commenting.

ivebeendepped43
no problem!

tee_pirategirl
ummmm surreal.. I'm not saying this to ne mean cause I really like u and respect you cause u post ur ideas peacefully but norington is definitely close to jack in the age department...
cause I KNOW this is a fictional world but he couldn't have become luitenant at the age of 19 but I agree jack is a few years older than him but he still has to be a lot older than liz to get a high post such as commodor....

by the way if u notice the color of the wiggs, liz's father has on a brown one in the crossing and he's definitely over thirty there...he only switched wiggs sometime between the two time we see him soooooooo norri (even though he looks REALLY young and HOT if I may add) norri has to be over a certain age to wear a white wigg

LovelyOne
Surreal we have only failed to you because our opinion differs from yours..you want "proof" that J/E is fab??

They have been nominated by the public..for the people's choice awards..if they win..then that is evidence enough that J/E is far more popular with the public than W/E ever was and ever will be

so thats you and like a small fraction of other W/E supporters aginst the majority of the public who love J/E and Jack Sparrow because they have been nominated and if they win thats evidence enough that J/E is whats on top..W/E is whats not.

When did W/E ever make it up for nomination?

This means J/E is one of the most popluar things of 2006, it means J/E pairing is a firm public fave..if it wins..heck even better and I hope Disney take that into consideration...but sigh..I feel its too late..they will royally miss the mark if this ends W/E..its like a train wreck waiting to happen in my opinion..I can imagine the sighs of irritation if the public's favorite character actually loses out to the back up character that is Will Turner..he is not what makes this movie sell..people dont go there to watch him win the girl..they go there to watch Jack Sparrow win in the long run..it was a mistake to show J/E developing if its not to end that way..I think it was a HUGE mistake to show Jack Sparrow showing an interest in Elizabeth Swann if its not to end that way...its got the pblic thinking he's going to win the girl..and if he doesnt the film may be slated..

Disney have opened a can of worms with DMC and J/E. if the franchise is not to end that way they are taking a huge gamble IMO

Surreal_44
I don't care if J/E are HOT. I want 'proof' that their relationship is something more than a fling. I want proof that Elizabeth has deep enough feelings for Jack that she'd toss Will, whom she risked life and limb to go save in the first and second movie and whom she was going to marry, by the wayside for someone new.

I don't really give a flip how 'hot' Jack and Elizabeth are, and I'm tired of that as the main and basically only argument for them to be together. *shrug* I'm sorry, I'm a person who needs concrete, real evidence rather than emotional.

As for Norrington, no, he could have made leftenant by the time he was 19. It rarely ever happened, but it did happen. If he posted as a middy when he was 12, and worked extremely hard, and then passed the exam when he was 18 or 19, he very easily could have made leftenant.

Wigs also did not denote just age, but rank. All military officers wore wigs in the 1700's (though whether they were actually white as in the movie is up for debate).

Most men wore wigs at that time period as well, so no, age did not play a huge role in when wigs were worn. Disney itself has mentioned that Norrington was quite young when he crossed over. big grin

Hope that clarifies the wig issue for you, tee_pirategirl. And thankies for the compliments. big grin

LovelyOne
proof that her feelings are stronger for Jack..lies in the ending of DMC..if AWE is supposed to end in a similar way then it means she realizes her heart lies with Jack AFTER she's done everything for and with Will..Whilst she's pushing what she feels down for Jack and she removes that good man from her life she realises by the end that she may well love him..and she's just killed a good man who she may well love..and she wants to bring that man back to her.

It reveals a part of her that she cant live with..this is obviously the part of her that uses Jack's emotions to his weakness and this destroys what she loves about Jack (good side of him)..its her fault and if she really does love him she may realise here where her heart truly lies.

Will actually spots this and allowes her to do what she feels she should do because he loves her enough

Imagine if this was the end of the franchise? That is the overall feeling

LovelyOne
and I refuse to believe that she is shocked at herself for acting like a pirate because that is obviousy not why she is feeling like that. I refuse to believe that is the part of herself she cant live with..I honestly dont believe that in any way shape of form..I have my reasons but I wont say it here because you relay everything back to KttC all the time....She has done something similar to Jack and other people in the past and shown no remorse what so ever. She is the biggest pirate of them all according to T&T and a tiger doesn't change its stripes..

Surreal_44
I haven't relayed anything to KTTC, LovelyOne. It's disgraceful that you would accuse me to cover the tracks of someone else on this forum who likes to hide their identity.

And if you don't actually know who it is, shame on you for daring to accuse me of such a thing with absolutely no proof.

At any rate, your interperation of an emotional response has nothing to do with proof. I want to see the real evidence of her wanting to leave Will. You don't have any, I know, because there is nothing there that you could use to prove your ship except for your own interperation, and that may or may not be correct.

Proof, LovelyOne. Give me actual proof.

katelovespirate
t and t said that norrington was a similar age to Jack.

i dont know if this has been said, but wig color was based mainly on preference. the style of the wig denoted status.

the only "concrete evidence" i see for Will and Liz is their engagement. Some people argue that they risk their life for each other. Well, in that vein, Will risks his life for Jack. they all risk their lives for each other at various points in the film.

my point is, romance is not based on concrete evidence.

LovelyOne
Ok what ever..I've heard things surreal...

And it does have to do with proof...see I find it strange how you keep asking me to proove what I know as fact..

I want you to give me hard proof that Elizabeth is thinking of Will in that last scene..if so how can getting Jack back be in any way for Will? If anything that would effect their relationship all the more

Its for herself and Jack Sparrow no one else but her and Jack..

Mistypirate
I haven't relayed anything to KTTC, LovelyOne. It's disgraceful that you would accuse me to cover the tracks of someone else on this forum who likes to hide their identity.

And if you don't actually know who it is, shame on you for daring to accuse me of such a thing with absolutely no proof.

At any rate, your interperation of an emotional response has nothing to do with proof. I want to see the real evidence of her wanting to leave Will. You don't have any, I know, because there is nothing there that you could use to prove your ship except for your own interperation, and that may or may not be correct.

Proof, LovelyOne. Give me actual proof.

I wouldn't call it "emotional response" Surreal, It was what was projected in DMC, lovely wasn't the only one that caught this, a million other people did as well. To tell you the truth when I first watched COTBP I really liked the W/E pairing. I mean It was a regular Disney movie what else could we expect? But when I saw DMC my whole perspective change. It was meant to be this way, and only a portion of the W/E people disagree because they are so blind with the W/E thing, that they just cant open their minds to other possibilities. The J/E thing is a bigger phenomenon than the W/E and you all know it, but yet are refusing to accept it.

LovelyOne
There is a large emphasis on Jack the GOOD MAN being dead and gone in that scene

and there is the point made that she cant bring herself to drink the drink twice.

It smells like Jack . Rum is what he tastes, and smells like..Its also the thing she betrayed him with in movie 1 by using his weakness against him there too.

Its also a way for her to forget about Jack and move on in life..and she refuses to drink both times..

Mistypirate
There is enough proof of the J/E emotions, the small portion of the WE shippers are refusing to see it. It would be worthless to try to go all over the things that clearly suggest that Jack feels something for Liz and vice versa. They are never going to see it, AWE could probably end with J/E and still they would be unable to accept it.

katelovespirate
i think for me its essentially that Jack and Elizabeth present excitement, interest. Look at the situations they find themselves in. Saving each others lives after falling off a cliff. Stranded on a deserted island together. Searching for a mythical heart together. A chain up on a doomed ship after a hot kiss. I mean, come on. Intense, exciting scenerios. Characters who vacilate between hate and passion. Characters who are almost in a competition of piracy with each other. We know the old "boy meets girl" story. It's been done.

Mistypirate
And long gone.

I'm sorry but I just need to say that this thread has turned in to a J/E thread. big grin

katelovespirate
ooops. our bad. wink funny how that always happens.

Will is hot.

Jack and Elizabeth should be together.

LovelyOne
Elizabeth Swann isnt afraid of her pirate nature..no way no how

hopefully movie 3 will silence all those people once and for all who say she cant hack being a pirate..that is NOT what she is feeling in Tia's hut..everything she is feeling in that hut is to do with Jack Sparrow and what she has done to someone she may love..her final choice in DMC is Jack Sparrow and not Will Turner.

closure..

and if they felt they could leave the franchise at DMC and be happy that they got the message across that they wanted..most people would feel she left choosing Jack and NOT Will turner hence the fact J/E is so very popular right now with the majority of the public...She left that movie with Jack Sparrow as her final choice

Jack's final choice was Elizabeth

Will's was his father and letting Liz do what she feels she needs to do for Jack.

a-k-a-amber

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/randomauthoress/scan046resized.jpg

MY EYES!!!!!!!

lol sorry couldn't resist.. smile

katelovespirate
dude, she so wants to be a pirate. she has since the first second we met her. t and t have even said that you see her true nature emerge once that corset comes off. she's made to be a pirate.

but she doesnt want to be the sort of pirate who kills people they love. make sense? lol

katelovespirate
PS. i'm super into Will's jacket that he is wearing in that pic. LOVE IT.

Mistypirate
dude, she so wants to be a pirate. she has since the first second we met her. t and t have even said that you see her true nature emerge once that corset comes off. she's made to be a pirate.

but she doesnt want to be the sort of pirate who kills people they love. make sense? lol

I don't think it made sense to her. big grin

LovelyOne
lol that pic of Davy J smiling in a-k-a's sig makes me giggle..

ivebeendepped43
hahhaha! me 2! so does the stupid look! omg! gotta tell u guys! Me and my family went fishing yesterday and we were on a pier. it was kinda dark out side and i looked down at the water and it looked EXACTLY exactlylike the beginning of DMC, whith the kinda dark bluish-dark green water and it ripping, like it looked JUST like it and i could just piture the words "Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest" coming up out of the water. i told my parents and they just went "........", yeah so then i looked straight down and i looked at one of the posts that was holding us up and it was COVERED in barnacles! and i was like "Holy crap! were turning into the Flying Dutchman!" and my fam. was like "Shut up!" but it was awesome!

Mistypirate
NEVERMIND

LovelyOne
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
hahhaha! me 2! so does the stupid look! omg! gotta tell u guys! Me and my family went fishing yesterday and we were on a pier. it was kinda dark out side and i looked down at the water and it looked EXACTLY exactlylike the beginning of DMC, whith the kinda dark bluish-dark green water and it ripping, like it looked JUST like it and i could just piture the words "Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest" coming up out of the water. i told my parents and they just went "........", yeah so then i looked straight down and i looked at one of the posts that was holding us up and it was COVERED in barnacles! and i was like "Holy crap! were turning into the Flying Dutchman!" and my fam. was like "Shut up!" but it was awesome!

LOL!!!!

PirateDiva
I Love JoHnnY!!!!....lol....JoHnnY Is Sooooooooooooo HoTT!!!!!!

LovelyOne
i think that pic of Davy smiling is funny because he has no nose.

Surreal_44
I didn't see that quote, but I did see one (I don't think it's from the writers') where it mentioned that James was rather a young age to achieve the rank of post captain and commodore (though that isn't a real rank).

The bigger the wig, the more power you had. Which is what Gov. Swann was hinting at when he tells that soldier in DMC that he doesn't wear his wig to keep his head warm.

Isn't wanting and willing to be married to each other evidence enough. It isn't like Elizabeth is depressed at the thought of marrying Will...in fact, she seems to be quite anxious for it. Remember, she asks Will if he will marry her 'properly', and he responds, 'eagerly'. So er...that's fairly strong evidence that they do in fact want to get married and she isn't oh-so-sad that she's going to marry Will.

Granted, Will does risk his life for Jack's. That of course does not mean that Will is in love with Jack.

However, if you examine the methods, ways and the WHYs of Will and Elizabeth always putting their lives on the line for each other, then it is quite clear that their goals are to risk anything, anyone, to save each other.

To SAVE each other...not to chain one up to the mast and leave them to die. *shrug* Now, perhaps, Elizabeth is confused about her feelings, but in the end she'll go with Will, because he is her true love, and not just a fling.

I think it is. I can go and kiss any guy I know the way Elizabeth kissed Jack, and I can promise you that it wouldn't mean that I am in love with the guy. I look at what happened after that kiss to show me what was really going on. big grin

PirateDiva
i think that pic of Davy smiling is funny because he has no nose.

He Looks Kinda sweet really....but i get ur point he does look funny!!

LovelyOne

I think it is. I can go and kiss any guy I know the way Elizabeth kissed Jack, and I can promise you that it wouldn't mean that I am in love with the guy. I look at what happened after that kiss to show me what was really going on. big grin

yes and I can see whats going on AFTER that kiss and as Terry and ted say on the commentary she has to admit to herself that she does feel something for him

and also judging by whatTerry said..she thinks she's just killed someone she might love that is why she is crying.

LOVE
oh I'm sorry did she kill will there?..no I'm pretty sure she is thinking of Jack and Jack alone in that last scene big grin

Surreal_44
Now, back onto subject...

I have yet to see Will actually look bad in any of his outfits for the previous two movies...and I can tell all of you that he will look very, very, very nice in the third movie. Oh, yummy...

PirateDiva

Oh Ya.....so then Why did Millions and Millions (About a BILLIONS WORTH) of people feel the connection between JACK and LIZ....huh?

Why has JACK and LIZ become SO BIG and such a huge OBSESSION to ppl? Obviously Big enough to have them NOMINATED for an AWARD for that kiss that u say means NOTHING!!! from what i remember Will and Liz never got NOMINATED for their connection!!!

So honestly surreal ppl are not stupid....ppl can see when there is something more than just LIZ trying to distract Jack to cuff him....ppl can see that difference between when a KISS IS JUST A KISS and WHEN A KISS IS MUCH MUCH DEEPER THAN JUST A KISS (which is what happened here!!!)

katelovespirate
giggle... i thought Will looked kind of ridiculous in his wedding attire. but so did Governor Swann and Elizabeth, for that matter. they looked like frilly lampshades. yikes.

Ewe, I could never kiss someone I didn't care for A LOT the way she kissed him. She isn't a flipping strumpet/hooker. She is not versed in the arts of feigned passion.

katelovespirate

Isn't wanting and willing to be married to each other evidence enough. It isn't like Elizabeth is depressed at the thought of marrying Will...in fact, she seems to be quite anxious for it. Remember, she asks Will if he will marry her 'properly', and he responds, 'eagerly'. So er...that's fairly strong evidence that they do in fact want to get married and she isn't oh-so-sad that she's going to marry Will.

the word Will uses is in fact "legally", not "eagerly".

i never said she was sad to be marrying him. but wanting to have sex with someone and being prepared to spend the rest of your life living with someone are two entirely different things.

Surreal_44
Wrong, Kate. Can you ever get anything right, or do you just enjoy making stuff up?

It's in the DMC novelization. At least in the U.S. it is; I haven't got a clue if you are from the U.S. or some other country. Also, I listened to the clip numerous times just now. It is in fact, eagerly.

So yeah, you're wrong. Again. Just like you're wrong about everything. Sorry.

Also, PirateDiva, I've said this before, it wasn't the J/E relationship alone that made the movie reach a billion. I don't know why you even flipping use that as a defence for your ship.

Oh wait, I know why...you have nothing else to defend it with, so you have to grasp at anything to make it work.

And yeah, my post is rude. I've been about as saintly as can be with the lot of you rude, obnoxious people, but when you accuse me of spying and have NO PROOF....let's just say that I'm done being nice.

That is all.

So again, Will is hot. He has beautiful eyes.

ivebeendepped43
ok, i KNOW you did not just insult Kate. she is more of a genius then you'll EVER b!

a-k-a-amber
okay i can hurl insults too you know what? we like it let us think what we think you think what you think and we might all get along if you dont like our opinion then go away and talk in KttC okay? please and thank you

and who cares if we dont have "proof" if you cant see whats happening in front of your eyes you may want to get them checked .

go watch the movie again and maybe you'll see it...

now yes i think Orli's hott but i still aint rooting for him getting Lizzie

Surreal_44
Compared to what's been said to me, I was down-right nice to Kate. I don't know what your problem is.

This is a Will thread. Yeah, I know most of you don't like him. I don't care. This is for Will, not for more stupid shipping debate and not for Will bashing. Now either please post about how hot Will is, or take yourself to the bash Will thread.

ivebeendepped43
...............hehe! my special thread! the bash Will thread! second best thread next 2 the Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp lovefest thread! *daydreams*

a-k-a-amber
fine........ Orlando is hott and i feel sorry for Will when he gets whipped and his chest rocks

happy?

Surreal_44
No, a-k-a-amber. You J/E shippers, with a very few exceptions, are extremely rude, nasty and insulting to people who don't agree with you and I'm not taking it anymore.

I have been called a worm, a spy and god knows what else. I have had my intelligence insulted and my very honor has been impugned.

I am NOT going to allow that to happen. So yeah, I'm sorry if you don't like my snide post, but as I've said, compared to everything that has been said to or about me, I was nice.

I'm still being nice, because if I'm certainly not posting how I really feel about most of the J/E crew right now.

Back to Will, if you please. This is a non-shipping thread as of now. It is just about Will.

ivebeendepped43
.......um i still support the word "ew" there

Mistypirate
Well Orlando is a cutie, but I still think that the Will character is a Mongolian eunuch.

a-k-a-amber
No, a-k-a-amber. You J/E shippers, with a very few exceptions, are extremely rude, nasty and insulting to people who don't agree with you and I'm not taking it anymore.

I have been called a worm, a spy and god knows what else. I have had my intelligence insulted and my very honor has been impugned.

I am NOT going to allow that to happen. So yeah, I'm sorry if you don't like my snide post, but as I've said, compared to everything that has been said to or about me, I was nice.

I'm still being nice, because if I'm certainly not posting how I really feel about most of the J/E crew right now.

Back to Will, if you please. This is a non-shipping thread as of now. It is just about Will. buh bye!

Mistypirate
I'm sorry but I must say that all the W/E shippers are over sensitive.

Surreal_44
It's not an Orlando thread. It's a Will thread. Don't post if you don't have anything positive to add.

Will also has a nice profile. His whole face has some interesting angles...if I could draw, I would draw a side-view of him in partial light.

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I'm sorry but I must say that all the W/E shippers are over sensitive. agreed

sry surreal we OK? im still not a W/E shipper and (never will be) i prolly wont post here but im stil gunna say sry....

cause generally im a nice person

Surreal_44
I'm fine with you, a-k-a-amber. big grin

I may be angry and annoyed, but I'm also very forgiving. big grin

All I ever need is an apology and someone at least attempting to be nice and not insulting.

I'm sorry, Misty, did you have something to post about Will, or are you just trying to be rude? Again? By the way, since you don't seem to read or at least, remember my posts, I'll remind you again I'm not a W/E shipper.

And let me reiterate; this is a non-shipping thread. It is solely about Will. Who is very nice to look at. That's the topic.

I also like his hair. It especially looks good when he's wet. big grin

a-k-a-amber
okay *as a friend*.....

I'm sorry, Misty, did you have something to post about Will, or are you just trying to be rude? Again? By the way, since you don't seem to read or at least, remember my posts, I'll remind you again I'm not a W/E shipper.

dont say stuff like that cause' thats whats called an insult as well and ppl might get offended yesyesyes

Surreal_44
I'm beyond caring if any of them are insulted by me. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to debate shipping in certain threads, to defend poor Will, and to discuss other things involving the movies. big grin

If I happen to make friends along the way, fine. If I don't, oh well. I try to be nice, but once you get me riled up, I don't back down. big grin But thank you for the warning, a-k-a-amber. I do appreciate it. big grin

a-k-a-amber
big grin okay if you dont care then dont mind if we throw a few insults in in our posts either big grin okay so what thread was this? *goes to look* oh Will's cute site okay he's .... he's.... he's hott... there i said it

Pirates life fo
I agree with Surreal in that this was a thread created to talke about Will. Arent there enough Bash Will or J/L ship threads already?!? I remember being bashed, ridiculed and insulted here as well when I questioned the J/L shippers. Im not a shipper either way to be honest but I dont talk about how stupid people are that see things my way. I have never once seen people this rude on KTTC. I dont post there, dont even go there to read theories anymore. When I did though no one ever got rude and Insulting.

a-k-a-amber
okay yall i dont think i'll be frequenting this thread so bye yall my float in every now and the though l8er

Yall can be just as insulting as we can
*bows out gracefully*

a-k-a-amber
oh Surreal if you aint a shipper then why are you so against J/E thats called shipping sweetie sorry

Surreal_44
a-k-a-amber, I didn't say I was going to toss in insults in my posts. stick out tongue I said I don't care if people are insulted by what I say.

There's a difference.

Thank you, pirateslifefo, for coming in here and defending me. Sometimes it gets rather lonely, especially when they accuse me of all kinds of non-sense, or when they try to act like I'm stupid just because I don't agree with the J/E ship.

a-k-a-amber
*rolls eyes* like your voulnerable or something....

sorry that WAS meant to be an insult and when you say your not going to toss insults well.... never mind lets just drop it

oh yeah i just read on the understandin the compass thread one i kinda sorta teency weency at least after the first movie was a norrington elizabeth shipper i just didn't like Will even then... sorry smile

PirateDiva

Also, PirateDiva, I've said this before, it wasn't the J/E relationship alone that made the movie reach a billion. I don't know why you even flipping use that as a defence for your ship.

Oh wait, I know why...you have nothing else to defend it with, so you have to grasp at anything to make it work.

You know I'm really sorry u dont like reality luv....but the Jack/Liz Kiss Twist in DMC is what caught a lot of peoples' attention....

i understand that ur MAD because WILL and LIZ never captivated an audience enough to be nominated for anything, I also Know that ur upset because the compass just keeps pointing to JACK when Elizabeth is holding it, I also know that ur upset because for some reason LIz and Jack just keep having these moments, Of course if i was a Will/Liz shipper i'd be pretty MAD too that things aren't exactly going the way i would like them too be!!! big grin

As for us JACK/LIZ shippers, we're happy that our ship is being regonized...and thats just something ur gonna have to DEAL WITH....so if I keep using it its because its a FACT and obviously it meant something to a lot of people!!!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/1102815328_l.gif

Awwwwww Aren't they JUST ADORABLE!!!! big grin big grin big grin laughing

a-k-a-amber
smile smile smile i like your thinking PirateDiva smile smile smile
nice icon too *saves*

Mistypirate
Come on Surreal how dare you say your not an WE shipper. I wouldn't believe that in a million years. You sure act like one, they get oversensitive like you. And I must also say that the day that you stop being a WE shipper is the day that hell will freeze over. So don't come pn here lying and telling everyone that your not. Why are you so afraid of admitting it? It is probably because you guys are doomed.

PirateDiva
smile smile smile i like your thinking PirateDiva smile smile smile
nice icon too *saves*

big grin Why THANK YOU luv big grin

a-k-a-amber
we need to make a J/E thread...

PirateDiva
we need to make a J/E thread...

HONEY every thread is a JACK/LIZ thread!!! They're just soooo LOVEABLE!!!

a-k-a-amber
im gunna make one called Sparrabeth....

Mistypirate
I know every thread is J/E, is like a good nightmare. big grin Everywhere you go is J/E. I think this is driving everyone crazy laughing out loud

Surreal_44
PirateDiva, you simply don't read my posts, do you?

This is a Will thread. You want to debate J/E or W/E with me, please go somewhere else.

Will also is a sexy voice.

This is a bit off-topic, but there are a lot of men with sexy voices in PotC movies. Norrington, Will, Beckett, DJ, and Bootstrap all have superb voices. It makes me one happy woman to listen to all of them talk. big grin

a-k-a-amber
notice she avoids Jack....

Pirates life fo
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Come on Surreal how dare you say your not an WE shipper. I wouldn't believe that in a million years. You sure act like one, they get oversensitive like you. And I must also say that the day that you stop being a WE shipper is the day that hell will freeze over. So don't come pn here lying and telling everyone that your not. Why are you so afraid of admitting it? It is probably because you guys are doomed.

Ok now that was just a rude post. 'they get oversensitive like you'. You dont think both sides get oversensitive? Your post here is 'oversensitive'. Why must so many people here get so rude and defensive when others dont see the same way you do?

Mistypirate
Because she is a WE shipper, we avoid the Will topics. why? because we don't like him in the movie, and because we want Jack to get the girl not him.

PirateDiva
PirateDiva, you simply don't read my posts, do you?

This is a Will thread. You want to debate J/E or W/E with me, please go somewhere else.

Will also is a sexy voice.

This is a bit off-topic, but there are a lot of men with sexy voices in PotC movies. Norrington, Will, Beckett, DJ, and Bootstrap all have superb voices. It makes me one happy woman to listen to all of them talk. big grin

I did read this one^^ big grin

and i agree about the voices, they all have Excellent vocals....and yes even my JOHNNY!!!

and i am TAlking about WILL.....he's a DUMMYHEAD!!! big grin

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
Ok now that was just a rude post. 'they get oversensitive like you'. You dont think both sides get oversensitive? Your post here is 'oversensitive'. Why must so many people here get so rude and defensive when others dont see the same way you do?

First of all I really don't care what other people believe, I could careless. I am not trying to make her or anyone else believe the same thing I do. And yes I get defensive and oversensitive when people start offending first and getting personal about this crab. I mean I'm just here to have a good time. But other people can't just see that.

LovelyOne
a-k-a-amber, I didn't say I was going to toss in insults in my posts. stick out tongue I said I don't care if people are insulted by what I say.

There's a difference.

Thank you, pirateslifefo, for coming in here and defending me. Sometimes it gets rather lonely, especially when they accuse me of all kinds of non-sense, or when they try to act like I'm stupid just because I don't agree with the J/E ship.
nonsense??

Ok well I never lie surreal.. I've heard things about you and why you come over here.

They may just be rumors..but I have heard and I dont ever just make things up based on nothing. I apologize if they are not true..but Its just in my nature to get suspicious

LovelyOne
Compared to what's been said to me, I was down-right nice to Kate. I don't know what your problem is.

This is a Will thread. Yeah, I know most of you don't like him. I don't care. This is for Will, not for more stupid shipping debate and not for Will bashing. Now either please post about how hot Will is, or take yourself to the bash Will thread.

there are already about 5 Will threads and they all sink faster than the titanic because we the J/E shippers were told to leave them laughing out loud

LovelyOne
and in terms of it getting to 1 billion and being the 3rd movie in history to do so?? Something on screen had to be different and working well lets count whats different this time

1. Jack/Elizabeth together throughout most of the movie
2. The romance factor based around Jack/Elizabeth
3. Jack being the hero
4. Jack being the main focus of the story
5. Will being out of the picture when Liz/Jack are together ..although I dont thinkhis dragging scenes on the dutchman contributed to anything that might push the movie to 1 billion
6. toned up special effects

little hint from the critics? Will is running stale

No such thing was said about Jack and no such thing was said about Elizabeth in the movie.

If this is what the movie was portraying then this is why it got to 1 billion..

or maybe not maybe people were flocking there to watch the lack of a W/E based romance and screen time and the lack of Will being a hero...because THAT made it oh so captureing....well it did because it meant Jack shone with all his glory as it SHOULD be

and if people REALLY liked watching Jack being on his own and just being Jaack then why did so many critics and audience complain about the extended island scene where Jack was just being Jack and not developing??

it gets DULL when we see the same old same old even if its Jack Sparrow..

I liked the isalnd scene but I was getting bored of Jack just remaining the same for such a longs scene..

LovelyOne
They are gonna MISS THE MARK is this story revolves around W/E and Jack just being Jack and leaving on his own just being Jack whilst Will is the over all winner of the story and is the main hero and main focus..its gonna miss the mark in a big way IMO

just my opinion though..

Pirates life fo
The movie made it to 1 billion because of ONE thing? J/L? Like I said before, The Pirates of the Caribbean theme is known world wide and has been around for 40 years. The first movie was a huge success and just being a Pirate is every kids dream so it can relate to people of all ages. You people must be insulting T&T by saying that the movies ONE redeeming quality is the Jack Liz thing. I personally dont disagree with the J/L theme. They had some great moments and strong chemistry in the movie but the movie made 1 billion because it was a , fun, entertaining, brilliantly directed and superbly acted movie

LovelyOne
the first movie got 360 million thats not a sniff next to 1 billion

Pirates life fo..I'm not saying its success is based on J/E...I'm saying its based on Jack being the leading man,,and doing things that a leading man does in a movie which is having a romance revolve around them, being the hero, having the story about him, and from AWE he plays second fiddle in those respects?? this is "wills story"..thats what I mean here..the audience wont like it IMO

It basically feels to me like they have made Jack look like a hero and raised a level of expectation for movie 3, we now expect to see him win out over Will but instead they make him the false hero and it becomes all about Will Turner..

.they should have never made J/E appear to be going somewhere on screen..because by doing this they make Jack appear to be the hero not Will Turner. I feel that is the biggest mistake because it seems as if Will is going to be the one who is the hero..and Jack is the zero

are the audience gonna like that?..seeing what could have been their favorite character's story but instead it turns out to be Will's?

LovelyOne
sorry edited that about 1 million times^^

Pirates life fo
It's not 'all about Will Turner'. You guys are already discounting the movie based on rumors. It's still half a year away. Have faith. That is all I have been trying to say here for the past 2 months. Once you see the movie, then come back and say 'It sucks' or 'I hate Disney now' or 'I wasted money on it'. Done pay attention to rumors. Have faith in T&T and Gore and the cast. Have they let anyone down too badly yet?

katelovespirate
Pirates Life Fo... thanks for the reminder, mate.

smile

LovelyOne
I dont think it will suck..but I just dont know how people will react...I have to admit when I first heard about Jack leaving with two whores that have no real contribution to the story at all I was shocked after what I had seen in DMC where he is the hero..I'm sure it was Liz he was saving on the pearl unless it was a whore grabbing onto his leg whilst there was a halo of light depicting Jack as a god to her??

I basically just feel the main mistake made was to make Jack appear to look as if he is the typical hero and does things a typical hero does for example get the girl, have the romance based on him because now the public expect the hero to win out over everything

People now view jack as the rightful hero of the story instead of being thepirate god just placed there whilst someone elses love story unfolds infront of him and if he leave with two whores and has no love story based around him?? I just dont know

Its like movie 3 of spiderman..he left without MJ and wen off with 2 whores..it would...be weird..people wouldnt settle for that and the movie would not be a winner

but in movie 3. the second fiddle gets his story where the romance revolves around him, the most heroic moment..the happy ending..its just weird to me for some reason...doesn't make sense

People obviously loved Jack the hero not Jack the coward with no reason to exist.

savvysparrow
Not to mention, when they talk about this movie being Will's movie, they're talking about it in terms of his development as a character. The first movie was Elizabeth's movie, and look at what it revealed--Elizabeth has a pirate streak in her that became more prominent in the second movie. And even though it was Elizabeth's movie, it wasn't strictly her show. AWE will be about how Will grapples with the changing world around him and how that effects his character. It doesn't mean the other characters will take a back seat.

And who says Will's development will be positive? If anything, the changing events of DMC will have a very negative impact.

katelovespirate
^^^we can only hope. wink

Will: Elizabeth, it's just too much for me. I can't handle the moral ambiguity here. I'm growing my hair out and going back to Middle Earth.

Pirates life fo
Im curious why everyone has branded Will a coward? What has he done that can be considered cowardly? In the first movie he searched out and went into the pit of hell (the pirate's cove) to find and save his love. In the second movie he snuck aboard the Dutchmen to steal something from the most powerful and ruthless Pirate on the seas. Once again to save his love.

And CotBP actually made about $655,000 worldwide. Not everyone saw that one in the theatre because they didnt know how brilliant it would be. People that didnt see it until it came out on DVD made a point to see the 2nd one when it was still in theatres

katelovespirate
It's not that I think Will is a coward. He just doesnt strike me as very dangerous.
perhaps that will change.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>