Lest we forget (Video) Rememberance day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
Lest We Forget

it is the time of the year where we wear a red poppy in memory of those who sacrificed there lives for us during wars.

The eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month marks the signing of the armistice, on 11th november 1918 to signal the end of world war 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1B0IViWyQk

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/The_More_You_Know.jpg

Capt_Fantastic
Thank you for posting a video under one and a half hours long.

KidRock
*braces self for oncoming copy-and-paste articles of how WWI really never ended..we are all just sheep*

jaden101
nice vid...i work part time in a supermarket and its the same every year...although it tends to be old people who are the most disrespectful of them all...whether its because they just forgot or what i couldn't care...it makes me want to smack them in the mouth

Deano
give em a smack from me

Ya Krunk'd Floo
If you live in a different time zone, are you supposed to pause at 11 o'clock in England, or in that country's 11 o'clock? Wait...I think I'm being stupid (Wow, new experiences are cool!).

Nice video, by the way. I think in these times of unjust wars, it's easy to forget that there was a time when fighting for your country and beliefs actually meant something.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Deano
Lest We Forget

it is the time of the year where we wear a red poppy in memory of those who sacrificed there lives for us during wars.

The eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month marks the signing of the armistice, on 11th november 1918 to signal the end of world war 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1B0IViWyQk
You spelled "their" incorrectly.
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
If you live in a different time zone, are you supposed to pause at 11 o'clock in England, or in that country's 11 o'clock? Wait...I think I'm being stupid (Wow, new experiences are cool!).

Nice video, by the way. I think in these times of unjust wars, it's easy to forget that there was a time when fighting for your country and beliefs actually meant something.
WWII was an unjust war devised by conservatives to force their not-anti-Semitic values onto the oppressed German population.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by FeceMan
WWII was an unjust war devised by conservatives to force their not-anti-Semitic values onto the oppressed German population.

Attempts at humour aside, you know this thread is about WWI, right?

FeceMan
Attempts at humour aside, you know this thread is about WWI, right?

Vague enough for WWII.

PVS
just take your self ownage with some dignity

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
just take your self ownage with some dignity
What, I didn't bother to give a damn about what Deano said because he has a history of being retarded and I made a joke about a vague period in time...and because it wasn't about WWI it's "self ownage"?

PVS
no no no

chin up, stiff upper lip

dont give them the satisfaction

Deano
Originally posted by FeceMan
What, I didn't bother to give a damn about what Deano said because he has a history of being retarded and I made a joke about a vague period in time...and because it wasn't about WWI it's "self ownage"?

if you dont give a damn then dont post. because you are the one being retarded in this thread. wink idiot

PVS
if you dont give a damn then dont post. because you are the one being retarded in this thread. wink idiot

only one person here name calling and flinging insults.
you may want to reassess your ranking of idiocy

FeceMan
http://xa8.xanga.com/a2ca95143823088531207/m61240900.jpg

Deano
thread is about the soldiers that died in ww1. and you get idiots coming in here and derailing the thread. pathetic idiots yes indeed

Capt_Fantastic
thread is about the soldiers that died in ww1. and you get idiots coming in here and derailing the thread. pathetic idiots yes indeed

You can't be pissed when you bring it on yourself.

It's like saying John Kerry called all the soldiers idiots on purpose.

Deano
where did u bring it on myself? oh wait, i didnt. dont be an idiot like the rest.

FeceMan
where did u bring it on myself? oh wait, i didnt. dont be an idiot like the rest.
He brought it on yourself, he did.

Robtard

Seriously now Deano, you have a history of derailing threads with your conspiracy rants. Don't cry foul when someone does it to you.

Deano
conspiracy to YOU maybe.

Ushgarak
Alright, c'mon, this IS a serious thread and not in the OTF; please don't pull it off topic.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
So, what did everyone do during the 2 minutes silent contemplation at 11 o'clock?

jaden101
So, what did everyone do during the 2 minutes silent contemplation at 11 o'clock?

worked...oops confused laughing

Deano
i was asleep. now thats a silence

jaden101
i was asleep. now thats a silence

well that depends really...i've been told i swear like a trooper and let rip every five seconds with thunderous farts when im sleeping so that really isn't all that silent

Deano
hahaha. you will be going to hell for sure

lord xyz
Feceman, must you always be a grammar nazi and troll people?

Deano, you snore in your sleep. wink

KidRock
Originally posted by lord xyz

Deano, you snore in your sleep. wink

Too much information. What happens in the bedroom STAYS in the bedroom.

Deano
hehehehehehehehhehhahaHAHAHAH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.