Lanas Pregnant!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.Dance_Inside.
I actually called that last night while watching smallville, when she fainted, I said "Shes probably Pregnant"
I wonder if she'll name her son Rickey, stick out tongue

Marth18
CHange the title thats a mega spoiler!

.Dance_Inside.
oops
how do I change it??

Marth18
i dunno lol! but i was thinking exactly when she fainted...

"Omg she better not be pregnant, if she is im not watching this stupid show anymore"

but yea i will still watch it .... OMG WHAT IF ITS CLARKS BABY!?

.Dance_Inside.
OMG!
it could be!
did they have *cough* sex?
I don't know if I saw that episode.

AstroFan
Yeah, like a year ago. lol

Darth Vicious
Been knowing for weeks. Same as It has been stated that Lex is gonna propose next week.

AstroFan
"It will leave you breathless." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kal875
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
OMG!
it could be!
did they have *cough* sex?
I don't know if I saw that episode. It was hilarious that morning they went down stairs from Clarks room (where they had sex) and were caught by Johnathen and Martha, I was rotfl!

I knew she was pregnant.

Barker
Originally posted by Marth18
CHange the title thats a mega spoiler!

Jedi Priestess
slam and with this thread, Im out...........this particular Smallville forum is just beyond silly. messed

There is no organization or for that matter very little intelligent discussion. See ya.

Entity
Is there any possibility that it is Clark's???

Probably not, but i bet this is leading into her either dying or loosing the baby and Lex finally completing the transformation to notorious villain! And Clark finally making his mind up about Lex once and for all, instead of constantly second guessing himself. Wait just imagine if the baby was actually Clark's but, Lana believed it was Lex's and didn't want it to be Clark's because of all of the lies. So Lex ends up raising a half kryptonian son!!!

Yea, I know......NO WAY IN HELL. But i would be interested.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
slam and with this thread, Im out...........this particular Smallville forum is just beyond silly. messed

There is no organization or for that matter very little intelligent discussion. See ya.

We can change it ...don't leave us cry

hermione7
Maybe she'll name her baby "Clark" just like in the comics or maybe not...

If it's clark's baby, then it's like an alternate superman returns and I don't like that.. (it's lex's baby smile )

I also think that the baby will die which some of you guys

Kal875
probably an abortion, thats what I'm thinking, thry'll have a whole ep. with Lana tying to decide if she will get an abortion.

.Dance_Inside.
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

???
weird.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Entity
Is there any possibility that it is Clark's???

Probably not, but i bet this is leading into her either dying or loosing the baby and Lex finally completing the transformation to notorious villain! And Clark finally making his mind up about Lex once and for all, instead of constantly second guessing himself. Wait just imagine if the baby was actually Clark's but, Lana believed it was Lex's and didn't want it to be Clark's because of all of the lies. So Lex ends up raising a half kryptonian son!!!

Yea, I know......NO WAY IN HELL. But i would be interested.

Seeing as Lana gets hurt every few episodes I dont see the baby surviving.

Kal875
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
???
weird. I may have something to do with that

JP, I said I was sorry!cry

Jedi Priestess
Look Kal, it's not even that. Its just that things are just a freaking mess man. There are threads that are constantly repeated, there are shipper threads which kinda creep me out ( I mean come on, you can go to Sweet , DTS or K-Site if you wanna slog through all that OMG I LUV CLARK AND LANA!!!!!!!" kind of crap), Just like this thread conversation could have been continued in the actual episode that it was revealed.

There are a couple of posters who actually discuss the episodes etc but theres more silliness than anything else I feel like anyway. I just like things alot more organized is all.

((The_Anomaly))
I thought she had brain cancer, with the head pain and the fainting...seriously, that would have been awesome.

Oh well...to bad.

Darth Macabre
From a writers standpoint, I honestly don't know where they're taking this storyline....Will this be the final straw that will show that Lana isn't right for Clark in his eyes?

kryptoheat69
I don't know if she will have an adoption since lex is a very powerful person he could bribe every doctor not to give her one. Lex will probably kill her if she tried to get rid of his baby

Jamaican
I assume you mean abortion. I don't think he's THAT evil yet. He believes he loves her. Maybe he does. He won't kill her because of that. He would probably just stop loving her and throw her out on the street. And as someone mentioned, this will probably be the final push into pure evil.

Although, and I know he plays it off like he doesn't care about him - I think it's also going to be something to do with Lionel, maybe him dying. Maybe something like the Spiderman/Osborne hatred. I dunno, maybe it's my imagination taking over, but I think Lionel's going to have something to do with it - whether directly or indirectly.

Sidenote: BTW - Lionel's the man! ...oh and, Lana's a whore.

Wow - that would be crazy!! Imagine if she were to tell Lex that, then he'd really turn into evil. I would.

I will be extremely surprised if they let her or show her thinking of an abortion. Isn't it supposed to be somewhat of a wholesum show? Plus, they can add so much more drama by letting something happen to her and her losing the baby than they would if it's just her taking the baby out and having a little drama with Lex.

Kal875
They can do whatever they want dude....the next ep. is about imagrants!

Mairuzu
This thread was nubbed

Kal875
nubbed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.