A Woman as President!?!!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
Currently, there is a female as the speaker of the house. That means if the president and vice President die, she'll be president.....What do you guys think of that? How about you girls?

Marth18
Blasphemy!

~Da Rev~
You do have to realise that W. has to die, then Cheney. The odds of that happening are way to high to even consider thinking about it.

redcaped
They can be a manager, so why not.

TheKingofKINGS!
Gah!

Marth18
Unless someone kills them, maybe a group of women around the country will get together and say HEY! We can have the first woman president....lets kill those old dudes

Strangelove
The Speaker of the House has never once been elevated to the Presidency by succession. I doubt that will change in the next two years

Marth18
I thought women were only good for pancakes and babies....

ThePittman
There is a good chance that Hilary Clinton could be the first.

Strangelove
Originally posted by ThePittman
There is a good chance that Hilary Clinton could be the first. noneyes

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by ThePittman
There is a good chance that Hilary Clinton could be the first. No one with half a brain would vote for her.

That increases my fear of her getting elected.

Strangelove
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
No one with half a brain would vote for her.

That increases my fear of her getting elected. Don't get her wrong, she's a fine Senator and she'd be a good leader, but she's a bit too polarizing, she wouldn't be elected because there are a lot of people (Democrats too) that just don't like her

ThePittman

TheKingofKINGS!
I wuldn't vote for her if she was hot smart and naked.

dirkdirden
That would suck we'd go to war once a month...........ahahahahahaha I crack myself up.

but she's to old for the once a month blood bath.

Strangelove

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Strangelove
oh what's your problem with Bill?

nobody likes good presidents we all know that.

TheKingofKINGS!
oh what's your problem with Bill? Um....he lied in court and didn't even lose his job. If one of us lied in court we'd be in prison. He didn't even budge when he was lieing. If he can look into a camera, or a persons eyes, and lie about Monica, what else can he lie about? A shitload of things, that's what.

SelphieT
Gah! yet you still masturbate to them. Tough *shrugs*

Strangelove
Um....he lied in court and didn't even lose his job. If one of us lied in court we'd be in prison. He didn't even budge when he was lieing. If he can look into a camera, or a persons eyes, and lie about Monica, what else can he lie about? A shitload of things, that's what. Congress was wrong to impeach him for that, they only did it because Newt Gingrich hated Bill and they wanted to get him out of office.

It was a mockery of American politics

Scottie
Originally posted by SelphieT
yet you still masturbate to them. Tough *shrugs* laughing out loud

dirkdirden
Um....he lied in court and didn't even lose his job. If one of us lied in court we'd be in prison. He didn't even budge when he was lieing. If he can look into a camera, or a persons eyes, and lie about Monica, what else can he lie about? A shitload of things, that's what.

He technically didn't lie. A blow job isn't always classified as sexual relations. also it is the presidents job to lie and Bill was really good at his job.

RogerRamjet
Currently, there is a female as the speaker of the house. That means if the president and vice President die, she'll be president.....What do you guys think of that? How about you girls?

no way!! i would shoot every one of you before i let that happen...

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by dirkdirden
He technically didn't lie. A blow job isn't always classified as sexual relations. also it is the presidents job to lie and Bill was really good at his job. A) Blow jobs are sexual relations

B) A presidents job is to lead their country, pass laws, and declare war and such...not to lie.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by SelphieT
yet you still masturbate to them. Tough *shrugs* Nah, I haven't masturbated in a good long while.

ThePittman

Strangelove
A) Blow jobs are sexual relations

B) A presidents job is to lead their country, pass laws, and declare war and such...not to lie. Originally posted by Strangelove
Congress was wrong to impeach him for that, they only did it because Newt Gingrich hated Bill and they wanted to get him out of office.

It was a mockery of American politics Also, the impeachment preoceedings had nothing to do with Bill Clinton's job as President. And Bill Clinton was a damn good president. Congress had a vendetta against him. During the trial, their approval ratings went down and Clintons' went up because the American people were pissed that valuable time was being wasted on this shit

dirkdirden

ThePittman

Röland
Um....he lied in court and didn't even lose his job. If one of us lied in court we'd be in prison. He didn't even budge when he was lieing. If he can look into a camera, or a persons eyes, and lie about Monica, what else can he lie about? A shitload of things, that's what.

Funny that Clinton had impeachment charges brought against him for lying about receiving a blowjob yet Bush can lie about a major issue like War and nothing is done to him.

Ultraman Baltan
As long as Hillary isn't president, I'm fine.

sunshine_ley

That'd be just..er...um, weird... blink

Kram3r
noneyes

laughing

Alliance
Currently, there is a female as the speaker of the house. That means if the president and vice President die, she'll be president.....What do you guys think of that? How about you girls? ZOMGLOL!

bogen
as that chick from Vice city says " if we had a woman in the oval office we'd nuke a country every 28 days"
i stand by that, although i must say if you had a motherly figure like hilary in there, i don't think many people would argue, she seems to have a head on her and could probably king hit that condalina rice in a political fight.

JaehSkywalker

depends.

TheKingofKINGS!

dr. pookie
as long as she has a big booty, its all good

=Tired Hiker=
I think it would be cool to have a woman as president as long as she's the best person for the job. Oh, if she also has a nice ass, that would help too. I don't really care what her boobs are like though, I'm more of an ass man. But yeah, I don't have a problem with a female president, none at all.

Punkyhermy
I for the life of me don't get why a woman has not been a president in the US yet nor do I understand why its big deal of any sorts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh have had women presidents already. and its really quite a shame that America being the most developed contry in the world today can't see past gender lines. ugh.

Röland
Yes, but Bush wasn't lying under oath. Big difference.

Just because Bush wasn't under oath in a trial doesn't excuse the fact that he lied.

TheKingofKINGS!
True, but people lie all the time. It's not illegal to lie. It's only illegal to lie under oath.

Röland
True, but people lie all the time. It's not illegal to lie. It's only illegal to lie under oath.

So you're saying that it's ok for our countries leader to lie about war but it's not ok for him to lie about getting a bj just because he is under oath?

And yes I know what under oath means I just don't see how you can say it's ok to lie about war but not ok to lie about what Clinton did and I do see your point about the under oath matter.

Lana
You wanna get technical?

Bush swore an oath when he was made president.

Strangelove
True, but people lie all the time. It's not illegal to lie. It's only illegal to lie under oath. There's a reason that Clinton was acquitted of the perjury charge. It was found to not be true. The foundation of the perjury charge was whether Monica Lewinsky or Bill had instigated the inappropriate relationship. And when Monica admitted that she came on to Bill first, the case against him fell apart.

HarmoNiC FLo
A female president is a wonderful idea. I'm a guy and i've noticed that women are mentally fit for being leaders of a country.

Imagine a country as a big family. There are boys and girls, brothers and sisters, with different goals beliefs and so forth. The mother of a family is always more inter-connected with all the kids.

This is because the female human is born with extra information in her brain to care more for her babies and <b>lead</b> them.

A woman is perfect for the position of a president.

Sorry guys, lets face it - we love our mommies, and how they take or took care of us! you know deep down a woman prez is good

Strangelove
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo
A female president is a wonderful idea. I'm a guy and i've noticed that women are mentally fit for being leaders of a country.

Imagine a country as a big family. There are boys and girls, brothers and sisters, with different goals beliefs and so forth. The mother of a family is always more inter-connected with all the kids.

This is because the female human is born with extra information in her brain to care more for her babies and <b>lead</b> them.

A woman is perfect for the position of a president.

Sorry guys, lets face it - we love our mommies, and how they take or took care of us! you know deep down a woman prez is good I don't think anyone disagrees. In fact, 85% of Americans polled said that they would vote for a qualified woman candidate if one ran under an major party

Morning_Glory
Currently, there is a female as the speaker of the house. That means if the president and vice President die, she'll be president.....What do you guys think of that? How about you girls? i want a female president so bad... but not Hilarysleeping

Madman_V3N0M
I totally think a black lesbian woman for president would fix all of the USA's problems...

Ambience
BLASPHEMY

Eclipso
There is nothing wrong with a woman presdient. The problem with Hillary Clinton is she has pissed off to many people on etheir party to be a viable canadite.

And women can be every bit as tough as men. Look at Condoleeza Rice and Janet Reno.

HarmoNiC FLo
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
I totally think a black lesbian woman for president would fix all of the USA's problems...

It would atleast show the world that this country is 100% against discrimination. and who is anyone to know if that lady wasn't FIT to rule this country?

She can do it better than guys. you never know.

~King of Pie~
Why the hell was this bumped?

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by ~King of Pie~
Why the hell was this bumped?
ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.