does any 1 think that harry can be redeemed or is he...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Anakin16
just gonna end up like his dad.......dead

Darth Anakin16
well whats does any 1 hav any opinions

Doc Ock
He'll redeem himself.

He's going to die saving Peter. Just like in the comics.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Doc Ock
He'll redeem himself.

He's going to die saving Peter. Just like in the comics.

Oh God......... Is that a spoiler?

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Oh God......... Is that a spoiler?

Yes wink

NoFate007
Its the only logical way to go..........but then again, we ARE talking about GG2 not being a goblin in any form minus "round orange bombs, a flying machine of some sorts, and a minor amount of green on his outfit" lol. If Raimi's stupid enough to give us Sandman as a main villain, he might be stupid enough not to go that route, but it makes the most sense for Harry's story arc and follows the comics to a certain degree.

Ultraman Baltan
Yes wink

YOU SON OF A *****! mad Oh my God! You total bastard! I hate you so much!

Doc Ock
YOU SON OF A *****! mad Oh my God! You total bastard! I hate you so much!

Yeah, I love you too.

If you don't want movie spoilers, then stay out of movie related threads.

Ultraman Baltan
Yeah, I love you too.

If you don't want movie spoilers, then stay out of movie related threads.

This was an opinion thread, you bumhole! You're supposed to put SPOILER TABS for spoilers!

Doc Ock
This was an opinion thread, you bumhole! You're supposed to put SPOILER TABS for spoilers!

Shove it up your pie hole, you whiney little twit.

Geez, it was one little mistake. But the way you're acting now, I'm glad I spoiled it on you.

Ultraman Baltan
Shove it up your pie hole, you whiney little twit.

Geez, it was one little mistake. But the way you're acting now, I'm glad I spoiled it on you.

Of COURSE I'm pissed! That was no mistake! I have been waiting for this movie longer than anyone, including you. This will be the biggest film experience for me ever! I wanted to know nothing about the movie until it came out(well, no spoilers, anyways). And through your "mistake", you ruined it!

Doc Ock
Of COURSE I'm pissed! That was no mistake! I have been waiting for this movie longer than anyone, including you. This will be the biggest film experience for me ever! I wanted to know nothing about the movie until it came out(well, no spoilers, anyways). And through your "mistake", you ruined it!

It was a bloody mistake. Sorry, but it was.

Stop your whinging. It's a movie, not the second coming of Christ. Get over it.

Ultraman Baltan
It was a bloody mistake. Sorry, but it was.

Stop your whinging. It's a movie, not the second coming of Christ. Get over it.

Until you can spell 'whining' correctly, go sit down and think about how you just ruined one boy's most important moment in movie history.
Pray to God I forget about what you just said.

Doc Ock
Until you can spell 'whining' correctly, go sit down and think about how you just ruined one boy's most important moment in movie history.

I'm not trying to say whining, I'm saying whinging: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whinging

And stop being a little drama queen. Most important moment in movie history roll eyes (sarcastic) Jesus Christ, get a life.

Dude, I couldn't give a damn if you forget it or not.

NoFate007
Here we go..

Dan-El
Listen, it's not much of a spoiler. It's in the comics themselves. Anyone with half a mind to research the characters would know that! Everyone who's at the very least visited a Spider-Man fan site knows this!

Ooooh, Harry redeems himself, big deal! It's not what he does that's the question, it's how he does it!

spencerspider
i say harry redeems himself at the end and dies from venom while dropping like a ton of bombs on him or something

Dan-El
I'm not trying to say whining, I'm saying whinging: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whinging

Damn! Sick burn! Outstanding use of vocabulary!!!

doctorstrongbad
Wow another fight on a forum. Can't we al just get along? Well, I guess it wouldn't be fun if we all got along. hehe

Dan-El
Well, some people are just hyper sensitive. The guy asked a question, it was answered, and the other guy is freaking out about it. Everyone needs to calm the **** down, especially this moron that didn't see it coming, and move on.

Though I do enjoy fanning the flames!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Dan-El
Well, some people are just hyper sensitive. The guy asked a question, it was answered, and the other guy is freaking out about it. Everyone needs to calm the **** down, especially this moron that didn't see it coming, and move on.

Though I do enjoy fanning the flames!

Your doing a great job at it. Keep up the good work. smile

Dan-El
Rock On! rock

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Dan-El
Rock On! rock

I always do. hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.