The script that came out is FAKE!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
That's obvisouly fake. It states Eddie follows Peter to the church, yet we see in the comic-con trailer that Eddie goes there to ask God to kill Peter Parker.

Eddie just happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Also, if the symbiote sticks to Peter's shoe AFTER a date with MJ, how come he's asleep in his Spidey suit? Let me guess, those are also his Pj's, right?

NiñoAraña
Originally posted by BlackC@
That's obvisouly fake. It states Eddie follows Peter to the church, yet we see in the comic-con trailer that Eddie goes there to ask God to kill Peter Parker.

Also, if the symbiote sticks to Peter's shoe AFTER a date with MJ, how come he's asleep in his Spidey suit? Let me guess, those are also his Pj's, right? just leave it alone! just enjoy it...jeez

redcaped
I'm a long time spidey reader. Sometimes he hasn't sleep for days and comes home dead tired just pulls off the mask.

Doc Ock
It was genuine.

Everything that was in it has been in the trailers. Every single thing.

And if that doesn't convince you, then why the hell would Sony give a damn about a fake script?? Idiots come on-line all the time claiming they're in the know about a movie, and you don't see Sony shutting down their BS!

The script was genuine.

BlackC@
Because they don't want people to believe a fact script!!!!!

All you fans are so blind, you're just dying for news about this movie that you'll believe anything!!! I bet if someone said The Fantastic Four would appear in this movie you'd alos believe that.

Get your heads out of the clouds.

Doc Ock
Because they don't want people to believe a fact script!!!!!

So why don't they remove every fake script that's posted on-line?? People posting BS all the time, claiming they know everything.

Funny, the only one they bother to remove is the one that nailed everything we now know to be true isn't it.

No, we'll just believe the source that has been 100% right so far.

You first.

Madvillain
Can someone post this script?

I'm interested in reading it.

Thanks

Darth Jello
can anyone say rough draft?

Dan-El
Seriously, Darth! Besides, at least it's a fun read!

Silverstein
i doubt that the trailer was sequential.

i mean, look at sp1 trailers:

aunt may says "you're not superman you knot" and peter looks at her, but as we all know once we have seen the movie, that the look peter gave was the realization that gobby knows he likes mj, you see.

i havent read the "FAKE" 300 page leaked script but who knows, maybe eddie follows parker in the church, then once parker turns a corner, eddie goes to pray for some last minute luck.

jostopholees
link

Madvillain
Dan-El, can you please post it? Or atleast a link to it?

Dan-El
Actually... I haven't read it. Someone else might know where it is, though!

doctorstrongbad
I'm not sure if the script is a "foiler" a fake spoiler. They did it all the time with LOST scripts.

jostopholees

Also, if the symbiote sticks to Peter's shoe AFTER a date with MJ, how come he's asleep in his Spidey suit? Let me guess, those are also his Pj's, right? Where's the script?

Menetnashté
Originally posted by jostopholees
Where's the script?
Sony took it downOriginally posted by BlackC@

Also, if the symbiote sticks to Peter's shoe AFTER a date with MJ, how come he's asleep in his Spidey suit? Let me guess, those are also his Pj's, right?
I haven't read it but like you said it sticks to his shoes "after" the date where he could've been in his spidey suit. And people have been known to pray for help before they fight.

Silverstein
where's the script?? Sony has asked or made all sites take it down. But im sure it can be found somewhere...

jostopholees
where?

BlackC@
It came out after the release of the teaser trailer.

A few months ago, at a Q and A, a guy who worked for Sony told us that the symbiote gets into Peter's apartment and he wakes up hanging upside down from a building. This was transformed into a fake script.

Doc Ock
It came out BEFORE the teaser trailer. In Febuary to be precise.

So that blows your theorey out of the water. It was genuine.

doctorstrongbad
Looks like it was the real thing. Don't read it if you want to suprised for the movie.

spencerspider
can someone post it? i kinda...remember it but i want to read it again

Dan-El
Originally posted by Doc Ock

Still could've been an early draft, though

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Dan-El
Still could've been an early draft, though

Possibly.

But it got everything right that we know to be true so far. And it's the only thing Sony went to the trouble of having removed.

doctorstrongbad
I'm sure they will change the script a little bit, since they know it was released.

spencerspider
well they would prob change a little bit anyway

nazgûl-lord
i disagree Doc Ock. I mean why would sony want to release the script of spider-man 3. I mean that's just ridiculous, it ruins the surprise for everyone. People who work on movies always keep their lips sealed about information the fans really want to know. I find it very doubtful that the script is/was real.

Menetnashté

Doc Ock

BlackC@

No it doesn't.

This happens in the animated series, he wakes up hanging upside down, so maybe they got it from there.

BlackC@
The only thing they got right was Spidey waking up hanging upside down. That was it.

There has been a fake script posted on IMDB boards and every other poster made some excellent points on why it was fake, the administrater told everyone at the request of Sony it was taken down to not confuse fans.

nazgûl-lord
Have you not read what's been said??

They didn't release it. It was leaked. Hence why they took it down.

leaked, not leaked, whatever

I don't buy it, we'll find out may 4th

doctorstrongbad
If it is real then the movie will be awesome. If not, I still like the fake script.

Doc Ock
No it doesn't.

This happens in the animated series, he wakes up hanging upside down, so maybe they got it from there.

So tell me then, where did they get the info about the construction site battle, Sandman having a daughter, being Uncle Ben's killer etc??

Did they steal that from the animated series too, or was it all a lucky guess?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil SeeD
laughing

You are to funny.

Havn't you learned not to argue with people who have not a drop of common sence in them?

Obviously the script was real, Pretty much everything was confirmed in it, possibly a rough scetch, could possibly be changed... Wutever the case, Their is no sence in arguing over something that can't be really proven until May 4th. smile So sit back, relax, and enjoy the next few months of the unknown.

*even though Mister Black cat, you should really think before you type, cause you really do sound pathetic. Watch the new trailers again and then say that the script is BS. I think the only BS'ing around here is pretty much done by you.. wink*

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
laughing
You are to funny.
Havn't you learned not to argue with people who have not a drop of common sence in them?

Obviously the script was real, Pretty much everything was confirmed in it, possibly a rough scetch, could possibly be changed... Wutever the case, Their is no sence in arguing over something that can't be really proven until May 4th. smile So sit back, relax, and enjoy the next few months of the unknown.

*even though Mister Black cat, you should really think before you type, cause you really do sound pathetic. Watch the new trailers again and then say that the script is BS. I think the only BS'ing around here is pretty much done by you.. wink*

Now that is a funny reply. smile

H. S. 6
Does Harry use the Oz formula in the script?

jostopholees
Why hasn't anyone siad where this script is yet?

Someone who knows or has it, pm me please

BlackC@
So tell me then, where did they get the info about the construction site battle, Sandman having a daughter, being Uncle Ben's killer etc??

Did they steal that from the animated series too, or was it all a lucky guess?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, it was derived from the set pictures they looked at rolleyes

Smart ass...

BlackC@
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Does Harry use the Oz formula in the script?

No.

He uses the PERFORMANCE INHANCERS.

The Oz Formula is the stupid name given to the chemical in the Ultimate Spider-Man comics.

chase el
where can i get this script?

jostopholees
Originally posted by jostopholees
Why hasn't anyone siad where this script is yet?

Someone who knows or has it, pm me please ...

Doc Ock
SONY REMOVED THE SCRIPT!!!!!

H. S. 6
No.

He uses the PERFORMANCE INHANCERS.

The Oz Formula is the stupid name given to the chemical in the Ultimate Spider-Man comics.

First of all, calm down. You seriously have anger issues if you can get this worked up over a comic book forum on the Internet.

Second of all, you know exactly what I meant. No need to be an ass about it.

And finally, it was an innocent question. So, ignoring this response, I'll ask again:

Does Harry use the performance enhancers in the leaked script of Spider-Man 3?

PS: "Inhancers" is spelled with an e.

BlackC@
I used capitals to emphasize my point, not out of anger.

And yes, Harry does use the performance enhancers. A regular human couldn't beat Spider-Man.

On a sneak peek that was aired on the US fox channel, we see Harry in the chamber using the enhancers.

See for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=spider-man+3+sneak+peek

spencerspider
nice

BlackC@
There is more than one script written for this movie, and only one of them is real, this is to keep them off the internet. And if one does surface on the net, it's not neccessarily the real one.

H. S. 6
I used capitals to emphasize my point, not out of anger.

And yes, Harry does use the performance enhancers. A regular human couldn't beat Spider-Man.

On a sneak peek that was aired on the US fox channel, we see Harry in the chamber using the enhancers.

See for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=spider-man+3+sneak+peek

Okay, well then I apologize. However, your use of capitals followed by "the stupid name" lead me to believe you were angry.

I had seen the clip where Harry walked out of the performance enhancer chamber, and I wondered if that was in the script. If it wasn't, for some reason, that would only lend credence to your theory that the script is indeed fake.

Doc Ock
Harry taking the performance enhancers was in the script. So was the bit where he attacks Peter in civilian clothing.

doctorstrongbad
Maybe parts of it were real and parts were fake?

Doc Ock
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad

Well, obviously that is possible, but it seems very unlikely since it has nailed everything we know to be true so far.

spencerspider
some minor things are probably different, but the main parts r probably the same

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by spencerspider
some minor things are probably different, but the main parts r probably the same

Okay I can agrree with that. I don't think it would stay 100% the same.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad

Or its pretty spot on.

I read plot synopsis's (synopsies?) for both of the last two Starwars movies more than a year before they were released, and while a few minor details were changed from the final film, most of it was spot on.

Keep in mind what has been released isn't a word for word script, rather it's a basic plot outline.

One that has so far been completely authenticated by all of the trailers and footage that has been released.

(meaning also that venom is in this film ONLY, fights and dies, and it will be the end of a great TRILOGY. No spider 4, comic book beyotches!)

stick out tongue

H. S. 6
So how come Spider-Man's wearing his costume after his date with MJ? Was that explained in the script?

sithsaber408
Actually, the symbiote could stick to his shoe on a date, and then he could have gone off on a Spider call, and came home after.

Then it takes him while he's laying down.

(Spiderman in the comics HAS fallen asleep in his costume before.)

H. S. 6
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Actually, the symbiote could stick to his shoe on a date, and then he could have gone off on a Spider call, and came home after.

Then it takes him while he's laying down.

(Spiderman in the comics HAS fallen asleep in his costume before.)

But I'm asking: was that in the script?

sithsaber408
But I'm asking: was that in the script?

Not the way that I wrote it, no.

But it wasn't a script that was leaked.

It was a plot synopsis.

A general outline, telling about the characters and some of the major scenes that we will see.

I'm not going to say that it's 100% accurate and proven true, but it has so far been proven right by all the trailers, which show things that were spoiled way back in FEB. of this year.

More importantly, none of the footage that we have seen out (as of now) has contradicted the so-called "leaked outline".

So I believe it for now.

It fits with the character's arcs and with closing off a great trilogy.

H. S. 6
Oh, well shit. I thought there was an actual script leaked out.

I have read that, then.

doctorstrongbad
Oh, well shit. I thought there was an actual script leaked out.

I have read that, then.

Yeah thats why I'm looking forward to surprises on opening night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.