The DMC movie trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JD_4_Life
I know that there has been a lot of talk about when the AWE trailer is NOT coming out, but when IS it coming out? Dose anybody know? And I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered. I haven't been here in a while so I don't know

Please and Thank You.

Wait- stupid me, said DMC trailer instead of AWE trailer in the title. I mean AWE trailer.

Mistypirate
You mean the AWE trailer?

JD_4_Life
uh..yeah..I'm sorry, I just had a serious blonde moment. So sorry. Yeah, I meant AWE.

Mistypirate
LOL
Well is said to come out in January, but I think its going to be around mid December I dunno.

johnnyforever
yeah i don't know either. but like misty said, around january for sure, but i hope sooner.!!

and i don't believe in all that 'dumb blonde' junk. blondes are the ones that have more fun!!!!

JD_4_Life
yeah..I'm going to start saying that to my friends.."blondes have more fun" LOL They always make fun of me.

ivebeendepped43
it better come soon. i mean, HP5 and Spiderman 3 trailers are coming out EXTREMELY soon and they come out around the same time, so it should b sometime soon

johnnyforever
Don't forget Shrek 3!! i'm soo excited for 2007 'cause:

May 2007:

1. Pirates of the Carribbean 3, At Worlds End.

2. Spiderman 3, (have no idea what it's called :P)

3. Shrek 3, (don know wat that is either)
and
4. Harry Potter 3, (I love the movie but sadly my mom doesn't sad so i've never seen ANY of the HP movies cry

but the point is that 4 of the BIGGEST movies of MY time, are all in the same month, of the same year!! eek! eek!

and i'm going see the first 3 i listed!!!

a-k-a-amber
technically its Shrek the third

a-k-a-amber
oh and its harry potter 5 thats coming out

evilm0nki3
I saw the trailer for Spider-Man 3 last night.

It's funny ya know, my brother is rooting for Spider-Man 3 to do better in the Box Office. I'm roting for Pirates. And we both could care less if Shrek made a nickle.

Mom said last night that we should go to the midnight showing of Spider-Man too.

I <3 midnight showings!

mmoviejunkie
where did you see the spiderman 3 trailer?

johnnyforever
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
technically its Shrek the third doh sorry!

johnnyforever
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
oh and its harry potter 5 thats coming out doh sorry!... again.

Alina
I heard that it will be attached to the Denzel Washington movie, Deja Vu, don't know when it's released though!

johnnyforever
Nov 22th. i think that's another rumor, 'cause i think that's too early.

i really think it'll be in jan. like they said.

PirateDiva
Ya i think it would make sense to release it after DMC comes out on DVD....that way their FOCUS will ONLY BE ON AWE!!!! dont ya think?

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Ya i think it would make sense to release it after DMC comes out on DVD....that way their FOCUS will ONLY BE ON AWE!!!! dont ya think?

yep thats exactly what ted or terry(dont know which) said, they dont wanna take away the focus of DMC

Alina
Originally posted by johnnyforever
Nov 22th. i think that's another rumor, 'cause i think that's too early.

i really think it'll be in jan. like they said.

Bugger. Well, we'll have to wait to January then.

johnnyforever
yes to pirate diva, mmoviejunkie, and alina!!

D_Shiznitdog
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie

Go to ifilm.com. It looks awesome!

mmoviejunkie
thanks!

ivebeendepped43
like ur avvy/siggy D_shiznitdog

a-k-a-amber
yeah i was going to say that too nice siggy

ivebeendepped43
sexi

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie

They played it on Vh1.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
They played it on Vh1.

thanks, i saw it on www.ifilm.com
i'm so excited for may! that month is going to kick ass for movies!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.