Girlfriends.....Can't live with em...can't sleep without em.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
This is the thread where we talk about the shit we do to our girlfriends. This is basically because of the complaints about the boyfriend thread. So...

NO GIRLS ALLOWED! ninja

ThePittman
laughing I can't post here either because I don't have a girlfriend wink

TheKingofKINGS!
Have you ever had a girlfriend or spouse? If so, come on in.

Thorinn
Where's the Mini Bar? thorinn

BlackSunshine
I'm sure Impediment will be posting in here. hmm

ThePittman
http://www.beerbellyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/michelob-ultra1.gifhttp://www.beerbellyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/michelob-ultra1.gifhttp://www.beerbellyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/michelob-ultra1.gif
I'm ready

Thorinn
Originally posted by ThePittman
http://www.beerbellyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/michelob-ultra1.gifhttp://www.beerbellyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/michelob-ultra1.gifhttp://www.beerbellyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/michelob-ultra1.gif
I'm ready Share the wealth!! eek!

ThePittman
Originally posted by Thorinn
Share the wealth!! eek! Hell I can drink that by myself, and have. wink I'll let ya have a few, let me see your ID stick out tongue

Thorinn
Drunk much? detective

ID. 07/28/1982

dr. pookie
my girlfriend says that she cant live without my cunnalingis. this inspires me to eat her pussy even more so.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by dr. pookie
my girlfriend says that she cant live without my cunnalingis. this inspires me to eat her pussy even more so. eek!

=Tired Hiker=
When I used to have a girlfriend, I knew the relationship was going bad when I started pretending she was someone else during sex, and masturbating to her Victoria Secret magazines. erm

Ultraman Baltan
My last girlfriend was horrible. As a matter of fact, it made my life worse. Hopefully this girl that likes me now isn't a psycho. Pretty sure she isn't.
Actually, my date life has really sucked. That's why I am single a lot. Terrified if my next girlfriend will be bad as well.

Quincy
I'll have a mohito.

....I dont think its a gay drink.

Mohiiiitooo

masterkit
I would die without girls(and yes im a guy...ive been mistaken before by my sigs hehe)

Röland
My last girlfriend broke my heart I need your booze Pittman to drink away my troubles! eek!

Punkyhermy
so i've been told i'd make a very bad girlfriend.
no expression

LanceWindu
Ex-girlfriends = sick

Current girlfriend = love eek! Going all the way!

Strangelove
srug Never had a girlfriend, just haven't found the right person yet

silver_tears
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
so i've been told i'd make a very bad girlfriend.
no expression

I do make a bad girlfriend. doped
I'm kinda like a guy and such, I just don't care enough embarrasment

Wolflet
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
This is the thread where we talk about the shit we do to our girlfriends. This is basically because of the complaints about the boyfriend thread. So...

NO GIRLS ALLOWED! ninja
Oops stick out tongue

Wingman
Originally posted by silver_tears
I'm kinda like a guy and such, I just don't care enough embarrasment thats ghey

silver_tears
srug

Wingman
is what ive been told

Leo.M
I'm kinda like a guy and such, I just don't care enough embarrasment

So you're a slob? oh

Slay
I once broke up with her for 2 weeks because she wouldn't sodomise. Then I beat her up again.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Leo.M
So you're a slob? oh

No, I drink lots, eat nachos, never call, forget their names, etc etc embarrasment

Leo.M
Whoa... you're one weird girl. stick out tongue

silver_tears
Originally posted by Leo.M
Whoa... you're one weird girl. stick out tongue

doped
One of a kind cupcake.

Leo.M
So it would seem. stick out tongue But I'm one of kind too, you know? eyes

silver_tears
So this Leo I have tied in my closet just won't be the same? shock

Leo.M
When you let me out, no. Once guys come out of the closet, their just never the same. ninja

silver_tears
So that's what happened to Thomas who goes by Tiffany now? cry

Leo.M
Yes weep And it's all thanks to you. You should be a shamed of yourself. schmoll

silver_tears
Are you implying I turn men gay? shock

Leo.M
Yes, but it's okay because I do it. petpet I wonder how many guys have left you for... other guys. stick out tongue

§P0oONY
No, I drink lots, eat nachos, never call, forget their names, etc etc embarrasment You sound like my dream girl and/or soul mate.... hmm

TheKingofKINGS!
No, I drink lots, eat nachos, never call, forget their names, etc etc embarrasment I love you. wub

Ichigo66666
b00bies.

Shad0w_Frost
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
b00bies.

Yay! B( * )( * )Bies Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

silver_tears

TheKingofKINGS!
That's a given doped

I'm sorry, what was your name again? hmm Are you a given?

Are you a given me something.....*doesn't finish sentence*

Nickey
OMG.
You people are such copycats.

Destiny_Desire
Originally posted by Nickey
OMG.
You people are such copycats.

Like OMG! Who CARES?! What the f**k?

Darth Macabre
Ugh, I hate girlfriends...They bug me too much. Now friends with benefits, that's a different story.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!

NO GIRLS ALLOWED! ninja

*runs in*

I've never had a girlfriend ermmcry

*runs out*

Kelly_LS
Zach says there's no point in relationships. :&

Nickey
Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
Like OMG! Who CARES?! What the f**k?

Shut Up stick out tongue

Destiny_Desire
Originally posted by Nickey
Shut Up stick out tongue

Make me What the f**k?

silver_tears
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Zach says there's no point in relationships. :&

Awww that's cute, does he let you cut your own food too or does he think it's too dangerous?

Ultraman Baltan
One of my friends who is a girl and I are always goofing around. She'll do some creepy stare, while I shout "DEMON!" I found out that her boyfriend has *pretty much* asked her for commitment. Of course they need to wait, but for now, it's as serious as it can get for this time and age in High School.
They are such an adorable couple. smile

Ultraman Baltan
At my Driver's Ed class, one(or maybe even two) of the girls likes me. Not bad looking, either. I'll see how it goes, though. Her friends seem very nice, which is always good. My carpool ride's mother thinks they are all evil for some stupid reason. How? They're nice1 Well, except for two annoying ones who have the heart of a black widow, but I never talk to them anyways.

Captain REX
I've been single for four months. barker

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Captain REX
I've been single for four months. barker
I've been single for 2 months and 4 days! Now I'm half single...lol, because of Zach.

Kongu Dude
Four Months is more than Two Months. barker

FoxMeister
ive been single for 4 months too. IS IT U. TAKE ME BACK PLEASE!!!!!!

Kongu Dude
what_3

FoxMeister
innocent_1

Kongu Dude
srry

=Tired Hiker=
I have not had a girlfriend since I started posting here on KMC in 2003. I have gotten laid quite a few times though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.