Batman Vs. Joker (Not The Way You Think)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
This is the version of Batman from the story arc of Titans Tomorrow and the Joker from the Batman Beyond Series. They cross paths in a weird comic dimension crossover. But neither is aware of the others true identity. So who takes this fight of the dark night and the clown prince of crime.

PRAYERRUN
well if I remember right, Joker from the Batman beyond series had learned batman's moves. I'm afraid to say that a frail batman wouldn't stand a chance.

Entity
I am guessing you have no idea who the Batman in the teen titans story "Titans Tomorrow" is?

Anyone want to let him know?

PRAYERRUN
Yeah I think I was thinking of t he story where superman & batman put thier costumes back on after retireing or something like that......

Sirius77
Well, can anyone get any scans of Titans Tommorow?

Entity
Does anyone else here know the connection between Titans Tomorrow's Batman and Batman Beyond's Joker that makes this fight interesting to me?

And am i the only one that thinks this would be an interesting fight?

Entity
?

DigiMark007
Tim, right?

Dunno. Batman's moves doesn't necessarily = Batman. Joker's still a whiny b*tch when it gets down to it. I'd go with Tim/Bats.

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Tim, right?

Dunno. Batman's moves doesn't necessarily = Batman. Joker's still a whiny b*tch when it gets down to it. I'd go with Tim/Bats.

eer WOW.

Entity
Originally posted by batdude123
eer WOW.

Just curious as to which part of that you were wow'in at? confused1

PRAYERRUN
oh ok NOW I see the Connection lol. hmmmm you know, Now that I think about it, Joker actually got his new moves from Robin..(taking over drakes body.) BUT.....Joker's still joker. Batman for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.