jay-z can't control his hoe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

reggie_jax
or his sex life for that matter. beyonce says he nuts on contact. as of now, there have been no reports of jay smacking da *****.

thoughts?

Lord S
Originally posted by reggie_jax
thoughts? Your threads, like you, are annoying...I wish you would go away.

reggie_jax
get off jay's dick

Lord S
Is that the best you can do? I don't even like Jay Z.

Broke Beat
or his sex life for that matter. beyonce says he nuts on contact. as of now, there have been no reports of jay smacking da *****.

thoughts? SOFA KING RETARDED

say it slowly my friend....over and over again wink

Inspectah Deck

haha

Phat J

thoughts?
jay-z's just gonna ahve to prove himself, beyonce, if you're reading this, you're gonna have to get naked and make a little amatuer tape so we can decide for ourselves, thats all tehre is to it. i wont believe you til i see you naked err..i mean prove it.

Ichigo66666
JayZ should be poppin' fresh with the bling bling and his hoe.

I gave the 4-11 on that shizzle no expression

Alpha Centauri
get off jay's dick

Maybe you should consider how able you are to make a comment such as that, especially seeing as you are the one who created a thread dedicated to discussing the man's sexual potency.

-AC

reggie_jax
nice job payin attention, nigga. i know my post was a long and enduring read but you could've at least read the thread title..

the thread is about the fact that jay can't control his hoe. she's out there runnin her mouth about their sex life, and he's yet to whoop this trick's ass. his credibility is on da line here..

D00m
I hope nobody takes this reggie guy seriously. He's obviously not serious. Pretty funny though if you realize what he's doing. He'll be banned soon enough anyway.

Phat J
yeah ac probably already reported him laughing out loud

D00m
Originally posted by Phat J
yeah ac probably already reported him laughing out loud

Hi-yooooooooooooo

Alpha Centauri
I find him amusing, why would I report him? Haha. Oh...

his credibility is on da line here..

...Beyonce is his girlfriend, he's a hip hop legend that is respected by most people who are into the genre...and somehow his credibility is on the line because some random yahoo says "He can't control his hoe!"? The very fact that he's having sex with Beyonce and you're here bitching about him having sex with her is just about all that need be said on the subject, I think.

If anything his credibility is on the line because he's whoring out Reebok.

-AC

Broke Beat
nice job payin attention, nigga. i know my post was a long and enduring read but you could've at least read the thread title..

the thread is about the fact that jay can't control his hoe. she's out there runnin her mouth about their sex life, and he's yet to whoop this trick's ass. his credibility is on da line here.. why do you care though?

Phat J
he doesnt man, its a joke. wink

reggie_jax
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I find him amusing, why would I report him? Haha. Oh...

...Beyonce is his girlfriend, he's a hip hop legend that is respected by most people who are into the genre...and somehow his credibility is on the line because some random yahoo says "He can't control his hoe!"? The very fact that he's having sex with Beyonce and you're here bitching about him having sex with her is just about all that need be said on the subject, I think.

-AC "some random yahoo claims he can't control his hoe?"

no. i am not the source of jay-z's problems.. i didn't decide that he can't control his hoe.. i'm just tellin it like it is. beyonce ran her mouth.. and still has taste in it. case closed..

Lord Coal
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Well said AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.