Commander Cody Runs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noob_Krueger
He gets 1 hour break after each battle

Round 1: Two Battle Droids
Round 2: Five Battle Droids
Round 3: 3 Super Battle Droids
Round 4: 1 Droideka(Destroyer Droid)
Round 5: Anakin(AOTC)-Force Disabled

In Round 4-5, he either gets shotgun or a minigun blaster.

Note: I made this out of desperation, My n00biness is draining out D:

JaehSkywalker
he's dead by 5.

Rampant ox
I doubt he'll make it past 4.

JaehSkywalker
he'll make it...

as long he was a lot of boulders and stuff for cover.

Captain REX
Possibly goes down at #5.

kamikz
Is the force totally gone from Anakin, or just his "powers"? I belive that if he still has his connection but cannot use it offensivley, he'll beat his ass hard. Jedi can deflect blaster bolts very, very precise, and Anakin is no ordinary jedi, even here he is above many others. I belive he deflects most of them back on Cody's head!

Prodigal Knight
If Anakin doesn't have the Force, then he can't do his Force Jumps and other acrobatic moves we saw Obi-Wan do against Jango in AOTC. Cody is a Clone Marshall Commander, however he is not an ARC. This means that he is below Jango. Obi-Wan was able to tie Jango in a fist and feet fight. Yet, Anakin doesn't have the Force.

If Anakin doesn't have the Force, this'll be hard as he can't block the gun shots and his speed can only help him. However, Cody is a powerful Clone so he kills Ani.

If Skywalker does have the Force, then hell yeah (with some acrobatics and such) he'll find a yeah to beat down Cody.

((The_Anomaly))
Please tell us what kind of equipment Cody has, it makes a HUGE amount of difference in this fight. If he just has his regular blaster rifle then he's not getting past the Destroyer, because he wont be able to penetrate its personal shield system. He'd even have a very difficult time against 3 Super battle droids with only a blaster.

Also specify what you mean by "Anakin has no force" is this just offensive force powers? Or is he completely stripped of the force all together? Meaning no jumping, no Jedi reflexes etc. etc.

You need to be more specific to what the situations are in order for us to come up with a conclusion.

Darth Subjekt
4 for sure.

darthsith19
Honestly, if he's in an open area the three Super Battle Droids will likely wipe him out. In cover he'll take them, though. So it depends on wherer they fight. Also, depending on what equipment he has the droideka might take him out (if it has shields). And if AOTC Anakin without the Force means no Force at all Cody pwns, if it merely means no Force Powers then Skywalker would take Cody (if Cody makes it that far).

kamikz
Didn't ARC troopers take out like 10 SBD at once in the clone wars? Cody's not as good though....

Mider999
from what ive seen the clone troopers have alot of special equipment, cant he short out thepersonal shield of the droidika using the gauntlet he used on durge when he swolloed obi wan. In clone wars he also had a jet pack he can use his flying capability to take out the droids with his training it shouldnt be unthinkable. If anakin cant do the force jump then i dont see how he'd be able to get cody if he's flying above him shooting him, and with out the force i dont think its possible for him to deflect the blasts, even using the lightsaber with out the force is dangerous cause you cant sense where its going and it weighs nothing almost.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mider999
from what ive seen the clone troopers have alot of special equipment, cant he short out thepersonal shield of the droidika using the gauntlet he used on durge when he swolloed obi wan. In clone wars he also had a jet pack he can use his flying capability to take out the droids with his training it shouldnt be unthinkable. If anakin cant do the force jump then i dont see how he'd be able to get cody if he's flying above him shooting him, and with out the force i dont think its possible for him to deflect the blasts, even using the lightsaber with out the force is dangerous cause you cant sense where its going and it weighs nothing almost. The jetpack thing is fine but the taser(Durge scene) was used by the head Arc Trooper.

Darth Scythe
Maybe 3, but definitely 4.

yettoh
this sounds weird but he wins the guanlet cos jedi use the force to seeincoming blaster bolts and stuff commander cody shoots once anakin misses the bolt and anakins abit burnt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.