best rap album ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

reggie_jax
which one's da best?

Broke Beat
Originally posted by reggie_jax
which one's da best? none, i was never really impressed by anything Tupac said, too overrated.

-hh-
no expression

none of those are the best, but my fav pac album was probably The Don Killuminati: 7 Day Theory or maybe 2pacalypse

SpaceMonkey
None of those albums are the best ever. Pac's best was probably 2pacolypse. Best rap album ever though would go to either Wu-Tang Forever, The Chronic, Raising Hell or Licensed to Ill. Just my opinion.

Broke Beat, nice sig!!

D00m
haha, this reggie guy is funny.

Blue_Hefner
The 36 Chambers

Lord Coal
*Agrees with Hefner*

That or Dogg Food, or maybe EFIL4ZAGGIN.

vintageSW77
Sounds of Science - THE BEASTIE BOYS

-hh-
best hip hop albums:

Organized Konfusion- Stress: The Extinction Agenda
Gza- Liquid Swords
Nas- Illmatic

personal favorites:

Ras Kass- Soul On Ice
Chino XL- Here To Save You All

Lord Coal
Man, I've been trying to find Liquid Swords for ages but i just can't find in the UK. Even the store in my town that'll import practically anything from practically anywhere can't source it. Not from any of their suppliers anywhere. Damn.

-hh-
Originally posted by Lord Coal
Man, I've been trying to find Liquid Swords for ages but i just can't find in the UK. Even the store in my town that'll import practically anything from practically anywhere can't source it. Not from any of their suppliers anywhere. Damn. amazon.com

Lord Coal
Good call. Thanks.

*Bangs head against brick wall*

Why didn't I think of that?

EDIT: They got that and Bobby Digital for under a fiver each!

GET IN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.