How would Kingpin rank in Gotham City?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Kingpin decides to move to Gotham City. Some of the Local residents like him, others want him gone. (i'm talking about the crime bosses in Gotham like Penguin & Joker.) How does he rank? and will he be staying for long?(i'm not including batman or his crew in this one, just the bad guys.)

Juntai
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Kingpin decides to move to Gotham City. Some of the Local residents like him, others want him gone. (i'm talking about the crime bosses in Gotham like Penguin & Joker.) How does he rank? and will he be staying for long?(i'm not including batman or his crew in this one, just the bad guys.) He'd be the new Penguin.

PRAYERRUN
Sure Joker wouldn't beat him to the punch?

Badabing
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Kingpin decides to move to Gotham City. Some of the Local residents like him, others want him gone. (i'm talking about the crime bosses in Gotham like Penguin & Joker.) How does he rank? and will he be staying for long?(i'm not including batman or his crew in this one, just the bad guys.)
He'd be Joker's #1 b!tch. stick out tongue

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Badabing
He'd be Joker's #1 b!tch. stick out tongue

stick out tongue

Ultraman Baltan
The only guys he would be under in Gotham in the crime industry are Black Mask and the Joker.

lando005
no crime fighters at all? then he would own the police and local government the same week he'ld roll into town. i would say he'd control a good 40% of the crime in gotham all said and done by the end of the year maybe a bit more

Entity
Joker kills his wive and makes him watch as he beats the living piss out of her with a crowbar after giving him nerve gas just because it gives him something to do.

Entity
oops sorry.

lando005
we are useing kingpin at his prime right?

PRAYERRUN
well ummm yeah. lol

Soljer
Just to be contrary; he'd run that town.

lando005
ye he'd control some wherr between 40-50% of crime in town by the end of the gang war

UniOmni
And he'd kill the Joker if he got his hands on him.

PRAYERRUN
That's a pretty big IF dude lol. Joker's pretty slipery.

Superherovandal
he'd never catch Joker. and Black Mask if he were alive would run Kingpin out of town pretty quickly.

kgkg
Joker will kill him smile

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Superherovandal
he'd never catch Joker. and Black Mask if he were alive would run Kingpin out of town pretty quickly.

YES!!! I was wondering when somebody was going to mention Black Mask. He'd give fisk some problems just one on one.

lando005
he'd never catch Joker. and Black Mask if he were alive would run Kingpin out of town pretty quickly. just out of curiosity has either one of them taken control of a criminal empire the size of the one fisk has?

Superherovandal
well once Joker once took control of the UN if that good. and Black Mask was the premier crime boss in Gotham for quite a while.

lando005
well once Joker once took control of the UN if that good. and Black Mask was the premier crime boss in Gotham for quite a while. took control as in took hostage or took control as in legit leadership? kp was also the premier crime boss of marvel

PRAYERRUN
Black Mask looks too much like the Red Skull to me lol. that's why I like that character lol.

SpunkySmurph
The problem that Fisk will have is that the majority of Bats' villains are smarter then him. Not to discredit Kingpin, but, fact is fact.

godking
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The problem that Fisk will have is that the majority of Bats' villains are smarter then him. Not to discredit Kingpin, but, fact is fact. Which of the Bat villains are ''smarter'' then fisk.

Superherovandal
Joker, Black Mask, Riddler, Prometheus, and Hush if he's in town.

SpunkySmurph
Joker, Black Mask, Riddler, Prometheus, and Hush if he's in town.

And Bane, when it comes to tactics

Superherovandal
oh yeah. just the fact that i saw Batman and Robin on tv like 2 days ago. so i was thinking in stupid idiot bane mode. that movie ruined any chances of bane being in another movie.

lando005
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The problem that Fisk will have is that the majority of Bats' villains are smarter then him. Not to discredit Kingpin, but, fact is fact. how are they smarter then fisk? fisk is pretty damn smart himself ya know

manjaro
if a little turd box like blask mask, and this new guy white shark can rule all of gotham's under world, kingpin would boss up the place like nothing. here is a guy who has the world thinking that he's a spice dealer and fish mogul, and only capes "know" that he's a criminal, he's got ppl in all the right places. and he doesnt necessairly have to threaten thier families to hold them. his style his a lot smoother, and he's not some sadistic maniac

PRAYERRUN
OH batman is really gonna LOOOOOVE this guystick out tongue (i'm being sarcastic)

Superherovandal
black mask is quite smart. and like i said add Joker who's basically the wildcard and hush and riddler and Prometheus who defeated the JLA on his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.