Flash vs Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Wally vs Hal
who wins this?

Accel
Hal.

masterbruce
Flash

In the nanosecond for Hal to register the threat, Flash has already IMPed Hal to Kingdom Come

batdude123
Flash.

juggernaut66666
Flashshifty

Omega-level
Hal

grey fox
GreatDane

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Flash.

Happy Dance eek! big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Happy Dance eek! big grin

NOBODY under skyfather level is beating Flash imo.

Soleran

Well I certainly don't want you to think I was disagree'ing with you just a little shocked to see someone say that about Hal!

I watch Pokemon

thumb upshiftythumb up

Accel
bnone

grey fox

http://freenoise.org/wrong/wrong.gif

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
http://freenoise.org/wrong/wrong.gif

Sorry, it's the truth. erm

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
bnone

I didn't stutter.

Soleran
I didn't stutter.

But can you stutter step, it's a new hip dance move, tucka tucka tucka try it you'll love it and women will love you for it!

Once again if Flash can use the time treadmill Hal has virtually no chance.

Accel
I didn't stutter.
That's what as me worried.

batdude123
That's what has me worried.

You're worried about me saying Flash is the top of the top when it comes to herald level?

Accel
You're worried about me saying Flash is the top of the top when it comes to herald level?
No, just the implication that one needs to e Sky-Father to beat him when he isn't even above the likes of GL or Surfer. Gave me flashbacks of debates with neverhadaclue.

batdude123
No, just the implication that one needs to e Sky-Father to beat him when he isn't even above the likes of GL or Surfer. Gave me flashbacks of debates with neverhadaclue.

I don't think anybody under Thanos level is beating him, and I consider Thanos a low-skyfather.

Kyle or Hal aren't beating Flash.

Blair Wind
They themselves don't need to. The ring can protect them from the first attack. After that they can do anything he can do and more. Defense and versatility win this one for the GL. What can Flash conceivable due that will win against GL?

Validus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
They themselves don't need to. The ring can protect them from the first attack. After that they can do anything he can do and more. Defense and versatility win this one for the GL. What can Flash conceivable due that will win against GL?
Nothing and the implication that one needs to be Skyfather level to beat Flash is pretty ridiculous. Anyone with decent shields and energy powers will take Flash out.

GL beats Flash.
Surfer beats Flash.
Stardust beats Flash.
Spartan beats Flash.
Genis beats Flash.

That's just off the top of my head.

dvampire
I don't think anybody under Thanos level is beating him, and I consider Thanos a low-skyfather.

Kyle or Hal aren't beating Flash.

Kyle and Hal have the best powers to beat Flash though, Thanos doesn't unless it's prep.

dvampire
Originally posted by Validus
Nothing and the implication that one needs to be Skyfather level to beat Flash is pretty ridiculous. Anyone with decent shields and energy powers will take Flash out.

GL beats Flash.
Surfer beats Flash.
Stardust beats Flash.
Spartan beats Flash.
Genis beats Flash.

And he can steal all of their speed, and end the match before they it. Energy blasts will be in slow motion to him and he'll vibrate through their shields. I only see them winning if they blow the planet up.

I think GL wins and would take the majority, but it won't be an easy match at all.

Validus
Originally posted by dvampire
And he can steal all of their speed, and end the match before they it. Energy blasts will be in slow motion to him and he'll vibrate through their shields. I only see them winning if they blow the planet up.

I think GL wins and would take the majority, but it won't be an easy match at all.
Problem is all the those guys could stand in the same spot and still win the fight.

dvampire
Problem is all the those guys could stand in the same spot and still win the fight.

How so? Flash can throw plenty of IMPs before they knew it.

Validus
Originally posted by dvampire
How so? Flash can throw plenty of IMPs before they knew it.
Flash can only steal motion but their minds would still work just fine and thats all they need to stop him. From there it's just a matter of how they choose to dismantle him. Each of them has shields that have taken far worse than an IMP. GL's is automatic. Spartan's brain was working at lightspeed even before his Void upgrade. Stardust won't be hurt by Flash anymore than he was by Beta Ray Bill.

And here's the other thing. What exactly would protect a Skyfather that wouldn't protect anyone else?

dvampire
Flash can only steal motion but their minds would still work just fine and thats all they need to stop him. From there it's just a matter of how they choose to dismantle him. Each of them has shields that have taken far worse than an IMP. GL's is automatic. Spartan's brain was working at lightspeed even before his Void upgrade. Stardust won't be hurt by Flash anymore than he was by Beta Ray Bill.

And here's the other thing. What exactly would protect a Skyfather that wouldn't protect anyone else?

Flash is faster than their minds, as soon as he takes their speed, he'll KO them right after and he can pretty much take his time, since any of their attacks they use can be easily avoided. Flash would vibrate through the shields.

Roldz
I dont think weve'd seen Flash vibrate through a modulated forcefield on diff. frequencies... If he tries to vibrate through does , diff. parts of his bodies would be left out.. Solid objects his got no problem going through those dough...

I say GL should win majority of the fights..

Soljer
Green Lantern.

batdude123

He (Flash) doesn't need to use lethal force. The automated shielding only comes up when the incoming attack is fatal.

Flash wins this. The speed would be too much for even a Green Lantern.

batdude123

GL beats Flash.
Surfer beats Flash.
Stardust beats Flash.
Spartan beats Flash.
Genis beats Flash.

Somehow I find this statement rather narrow-minded.

Decent energy just isn't going to cut it, especially considering Flash can do shit like this:

This is probably one of the most impressive feats I've ever seen Flash perform. In these scans, Kyle is mind controlled and is attempting to fire a blast at Wonder Woman. She is only about 20 feet away, and when the blast reaches the half way point, Flash springs to action. He scans FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND people to find the people responsible for mind controlling Kyle. He finds them both, and puts them in the line of fire from Kyle's blasts and gets Wonder Woman out of the way. To top it all off he did this in LESS than a PICOSECOND. Awesome feat. rock

http://img308.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash1hu5.jpg
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash2zj8.jpg

Same reason a lot of people lose to Flash still applies to Kyle or Hal or anyother GL.

Flash ftw.

Tshern

Thinking is motion, because it is all up to electricity running about neurons. Heck, pretty much everything apart from the absolute zero is motion (tell me something that isn't).

fsufan89
Flash

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by fsufan89
Flash
So Sentry can beat Flash but Hal Jordan can't? confused

masterbruce
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So Sentry can beat Flash but Hal Jordan can't? confused

Neither can beat Flash. Anyone short of a FUllpowered Galactus would usually lose to the Flash.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by masterbruce
Neither can beat Flash. Anyone short of a FUllpowered Galactus would usually lose to the Flash.
laughing laughing laughing laughing no expression

bigbran
Neither can beat Flash. Anyone short of a FUllpowered Galactus would usually lose to the Flash. I'm starting to think, that you don't even know what Galactus looks like... let alone how powerful he is.

Tshern
Yes, you go tell that to the guy called Kubik and he'll agree with you.

Superherovandal
seriously Flash is powerful but not above low to medium "herald" level. its guys like you masterbruce that are giving flash-fans a bad name.

batdude123
Originally posted by Superherovandal
seriously Flash is powerful but not above low to medium "herald" level.

doh

NiņoAraņa
Neither can beat Flash. Anyone short of a FUllpowered Galactus would usually lose to the Flash. BigBran....Profile this..no expression

chris_64256

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7714/50168984baseketball137om300x154ug3.gif

bigbran
Neither can beat Flash. Anyone short of a FUllpowered Galactus would usually lose to the Flash. On it.

Validus
Originally posted by Tshern
Thinking is motion, because it is all up to electricity running about neurons. Heck, pretty much everything apart from the absolute zero is motion (tell me something that isn't).
Comic book science != real science

Superman was still still able to talk when Jay stole his speed so obviously something was still working up there.
He (Flash) doesn't need to use lethal force. The automated shielding only comes up when the incoming attack is fatal.

Flash wins this. The speed would be too much for even a Green Lantern.
When has Flash ever knocked out someone with GL durability? The answer would be never.

Somehow I find this statement rather narrow-minded.

Decent energy just isn't going to cut it, especially considering Flash can do shit like this:

Energy projection != energy manipulation

The problem with people discusssing Flash is they use his full potential without giving everyone else the same benefit.

And again I ask what could Thanos do to stop Flash that the others I named couldn't? The Titan isn't even as versatile as GL or Spartan.

batdude123
When has Flash ever knocked out someone with GL durability? The answer would be never.

What's the difference when he can throw 1,000's of IMPs per second?

Energy projection != energy manipulation

The problem with people discusssing Flash is they use his full potential without giving everyone else the same benefit.

And again I ask what could Thanos do to stop Flash that the others I named couldn't? The Titan isn't even as versatile as GL or Spartan.

I'm sorry, but it's rather hard for me to pick Kyle for this fight. I mean, that one feat I posted he covered a distance of 1 square mile in a picosecond. A mile squared = 27,878,400 feet. That means he covered 27,878,400 feet in 1/1,000,000,000,000 of a second. So, he was travelling at a rate of 27,878,400,000,000,000,000 feet/second. Light travels 951,080,000 feet per second. In essence, Flash was going 29,312,360,684.7 x the speed of light. And that was in a battle/combat situation!!! blowup

I really doubt Kyle is going to beat Wally if he's going all out. He could speed force dump him faster than Kyle could even think.

Validus
What's the difference when he can throw 1,000's of IMPs per second?
The fact that Kyle or Hal or whatever GL it is will be shielded easily from it and those pepper shots that Flash usually uses on his rogues won't so much as gain their attention.

I'm sorry, but it's rather hard for me to pick Kyle for this fight. I mean, that one feat I posted he covered a distance of 1 square mile in a picosecond. A mile squared = 27,878,400 feet. That means he covered 27,878,400 feet in 1/1,000,000,000,000 of a second. So, he was travelling at a rate of 27,878,400,000,000,000,000 feet/second. Light travels 951,080,000 feet per second. In essence, Flash was going 29,312,360,684.7 x the speed of light. And that was in a battle/combat situation!!! blowup

I really doubt Kyle is going to beat Wally if he's going all out. He could speed force dump him faster than Kyle could even think.
A speedforce dump won't work on someone who can travel dimensions as easily as I walk to the kitchen. This is what I mean when I say people use Flash's full potential without doing that for everyone else. Flash is fast as hell I know but at "full potential" GL is shielded from all his attacks and theres nothing Flash could about it.

You say it takes a Skyfather to beat Flash but at "full potential" you know I could argue that GL fits that level and then some. How do you stop someone with a shield capable of handling a big bang and the power to do anything?

batdude123
The fact that Kyle or Hal or whatever GL it is will be shielded easily from it and those pepper shots that Flash usually uses on his rogues won't so much as gain their attention.

For Hal or Kyle to be already "shielded" implies a little bit of prep time. The only thing they'll have in this fight are their personal shields, as they wouldn't be able to think to get their construct bubbles up in time.

Their personal aura when they have the ring on is probably enough to withstand 1 IMP, but any more than that they'd be KO'd. Flash doesn't have to kill them. It would actually be better if he tried not to... what with the auto-shields and all.

A speedforce dump won't work on someone who can travel dimensions as easily as I walk to the kitchen. This is what I mean when I say people use Flash's full potential without doing that for everyone else. Flash is fast as hell I know but at "full potential" GL is shielded from all his attacks and theres nothing Flash could do about it.

I'm just throwing things out there. He doesn't necessarily have to do that. I just really don't see Kyle defeating someone he can't even perceive. You're argument about Flash not being able to do anything goes both ways.

You say it takes a Skyfather to beat Flash but at "full potential" you know I could argue that GL fits that level and then some. How do you stop someone with a shield capable of handling a big bang and the power to do anything?

I could also argue Wally fits that description, at least in terms of speed.

IMO Wally would win.

Validus
For Hal or Kyle to be already "shielded" implies a little bit of prep time. The only thing they'll have in this fight are their personal shields, as they wouldn't be able to think to get their construct bubbles up in time.

Their personal aura when they have the ring on is probably enough to withstand 1 IMP, but any more than that they'd be KO'd. Flash doesn't have to kill them. It would actually be better if he tried not to... what with the auto-shields and all.
But then I also have scans that show that ring not only protects them via shield but will also drag them away from the fight so they can gather themselves. I also have scans to show the personal shield grows in power to match increasing danger. 1 IMP or 1000 IMPs won't make a difference.

I'm just throwing things out there. He doesn't necessarily have to do that. I just really don't see Kyle defeating someone he can't even perceive. You're argument about Flash not being able to do anything goes both ways.
Actually once Kyle is shielded (i.e. from the beginning) it's just a matter of telling his ring to destroy any matter that moves above a certain speed. Since the shield gives him all the time he needs, well then....

It's not all about lightspeed laser beams. The picosecond he approaches Kyle, Wally finds out what out it's like to have his legs vaporize right before his eyes.

I could also argue Wally fits that description, at least in terms of speed.

IMO Wally would win.
Except it takes more than speed to equal a Skyfather.

batdude123
But then I also have scans that show that ring not only protects them via shield but will also drag them away from the fight so they can gather themselves. I also have scans to show the personal shield grows in power to match increasing danger. 1 IMP or 1000 IMPs won't make a difference.

Dragging away from the fight is basically like BFRing themselves. And unless you're talking about going to another dimension, Flash would probably meet Kyle there anyway, considering he was able to outspeed teleportation across the galaxy (God I hate how fast they made Wally sick).

Right, but they're personal shields are not infallable. They can be beaten down and have been MANY-a-times.

Actually once Kyle is shielded (i.e. from the beginning) it's just a matter of telling his ring to destroy any matter that moves above a certain speed. Since the shield gives him all the time he needs, well then....

Again, I understand where you're coming from, but it's still a matter of actually telling the ring or willing the ring to do something like that. Unless Kyle has faster than picosecond reaction speeds, he couldn't do what you're suggesting.

It's not all about lightspeed laser beams. The picosecond he approaches Kyle, Wally finds out what out it's like to have his legs vaporize right before his eyes.

How the hell could Kyle find enough time to think this up w/o prep time? Wally wouldn't give him time to do this.

Except it takes more than speed to equal a Skyfather.

True, but let me ask you this... do you think Thanos would beat Wally?

Superherovandal
he didn't outspeed teleportation on his own you know he was powered by everyone on earth.

kgkg
Considering he was able to outspeed teleportation across the galaxy (God I hate how fast they made Wally sick).

But when is wally that Fast? i have seen some scans of Flash of such things........ but 99 percent of his comics shows other wise.

One time feat........ i don't anyone can beat GL in those One(Two) Shot feats

Validus
Dragging away from the fight is basically like BFRing themselves. And unless you're talking about going to another dimension, Flash would probably meet Kyle there anyway, considering he was able to outspeed teleportation across the galaxy (God I hate how fast they made Wally sick).
GL's travel speed feats match Wally anyday of the week.

Right, but they're personal shields are not infallable. They can be beaten down and have been MANY-a-times.
Probably not as often as I've seen Flash hurt his hand punching Gorilla Grodd (so much for IMPing the shield) or as often as GL has beaten Flash in combat (everytime they've fought). smile

Again, I understand where you're coming from, but it's still a matter of actually telling the ring or willing the ring to do something like that. Unless Kyle has faster than picosecond reaction speeds, he couldn't do what you're suggesting.
He doesn't need fast reactions. He could sit there and read a book while Wally is pounding on his shield with IMP after IMP. We're using full potential remember?

How the hell could Kyle find enough time to think this up w/o prep time? Wally wouldn't give him time to do this.
See above.

True, but let me ask you this... do you think Thanos would beat Wally?
You're the one who came up with the idea one needed to be Skyfather level to beat Flash and the one who went on to call Thanos a low level skyfather (something I agree with). Do YOU see Thanos beating Wally?

kgkg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
he didn't outspeed teleportation on his own you know he was powered by everyone on earth. How do you Outspeed teleportation?

Timetravel?

batdude123
GL's travel speed feats match Wally anyday of the week.

Yeah, they're fast but nowhere near as fast in a combat situation.

Probably not as often as I've seen Flash hurt his hand punching Gorilla Grodd (so much for IMPing the shield) or as often as GL has beaten Flash in combat (everytime they've fought). smile

Their personal shields (the green outline of their bodies) adapting to the increasing outside forces rarely happen at all.

He doesn't need fast reactions. He could sit there and read a book while Wally is pounding on his shield with IMP after IMP. We're using full potential remember?

Kyle's personal shields wouldn't take that many IMPs before being KO'd.

You're the one who came up with the idea one needed to be Skyfather level to beat Flash and the one who went on to call Thanos a low level skyfather (something I agree with). Do YOU see Thanos beating Wally?

I actually see Surfer doing a better job against Flash than Thanos.

Validus
Yeah, they're fast but nowhere near as fast in a combat situation.
Didn't say they were but they don't have to be.

Their personal shields (the green outline of their bodies) adapting to the increasing outside forces rarely happen at all.
It just happened last month in GLC #5. Happened several times in Recharge. It happens more often than Flash pulling any of his once a year uber feats. When's the last time we saw the IMP anyway? JLA 2 or 3? laughing out loud

Kyle's personal shields wouldn't take that many IMPs before being KO'd.
But in fact they will. I don't see why Wally is getting the benefit of using his high end feats while Kyle isn't. So what, high end Wally versus low end Kyle?

I actually see Surfer doing a better job against Flash than Thanos.
Is Surfer a Skyfather?

batdude123
Didn't say they were but they don't have to be.

It would help if they didn't have human reaction times.

Off-topic (kinda) but how do you see Superman w/ a GL ring doing against Kyle?

It just happened last month in GLC #5. Happened several times in Recharge. It happens more often than Flash pulling any of his once a year uber feats. When's the last time we saw the IMP anyway? JLA 2 or 3? laughing out loud

I didn't say it doesn't happen. All I said was that it was rare.

But in fact they will. I don't see why Wally is getting the benefit of using his high end feats while Kyle isn't. So what, high end Wally versus low end Kyle?

Wally doesn't have to IMP. He could rush in faster than Kyle can think and vibrate his hand in Kyle's stomach.

Is Surfer a Skyfather?

No, I only said that because of his reflexes.

And why did you turn the question on me? I asked you first: How do you think Thanos would fair against Wally?

Validus
It would help if they didn't have human reaction times.

Off-topic (kinda) but how do you see Superman w/ a GL ring doing against Kyle?
Losing. Experience matters and Kyle is too good at what he does. Previously I said otherwise but thats the past.

I didn't say it doesn't happen. All I said was that it was rare.
Still not as rare as half the things you've said Flash could do to Kyle in this thread.

Wally doesn't have to IMP. He could rush in faster than Kyle can think and vibrate his hand in Kyle's stomach.
Auto shields remember? Flash isn't phasing past anything.

And why did you turn the question on me? I asked you first: How do you think Thanos would fair against Wally?
Thanos would win outside of a speedforce dump.

batdude123
Losing. Experience matters and Kyle is too good at what he does. Previously I said otherwise but thats the past.

You don't see Superman's natural speed combined w/ the ring winning against Kyle?

Still not as rare as half the things you've said Flash could do to Kyle in this thread.

Besides IMP, what else? Like I said, he doesn't have to do that. The reason he doesn't IMP very much is because he doesn't like hitting people at light speed.

Auto shields remember? Flash isn't phasing past anything.

That's why I said stomach instead of brain. It doesn't have to necessarily be fatal.

Thanos would win outside of a speedforce dump.

So speedforce shit ftw.

Metalmanx
Flash for the win.

Wally West
Hal wins sad

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Wally West
Hal wins sad Best Post in this Threadno expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Wally West
Hal wins sad

Even Wally West agrees. wink.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Even Wally West agrees. wink.

Wally doesn't know much about the Flash then.

Galan777
Originally posted by Priest
Wally vs Hal
who wins this? What the f**k?
Hal takes this easily...

Wally West
Wally doesn't know much about the Flash then.
This coming from someone who I don't think has actually read a Flash comic, just scanned respect threads roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
Gl FTW

Validus
You don't see Superman's natural speed combined w/ the ring winning against Kyle?

I think it's unfair to say Superman would get the majority on a GL of Kyle's caliber just because of his natural gifts. If that was the case, Kilowog would be the best GL ever.

Ichigo66666
I don't know much about the Hal then.

Metalmanx
Educate me here. What is Hal going to do to defeat Wally?

hulk10
when flash is running the lantern could just make a wall to stop flash and then smash him with a hammer. laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

harri
hey did you here about that new kiddo who got band like the first day he was here he did a really rude thing to mods

harri
like he was mad

invisiblewoman
dont you just love spammers? anyway hal ftw

harri
ive stopped now OK

invisiblewoman
thank you!

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Educate me here. What is Hal going to do to defeat Wally?

Imagine wally being exploded by the inside out

A green lantern does not have to actually pinpoint where the flash is, just IMAGINE it happening. Plus wally can only vibrate through forcefields with non-complex structures. Leo used the scans for a tournament once (hal had to change the composition of the forcefield for Wally to vibrate through)

Besides the fact that he can take his IMP punches, and his vibrational skills, he can do the greatest move a GL can pull: put him in the ring. Once there GL is like a god.

Soljer

A green lantern does not have to actually pinpoint where the flash is, just IMAGINE it happening. Plus wally can only vibrate through forcefields with non-complex structures. Leo used the scans for a tournament once (hal had to change the composition of the forcefield for Wally to vibrate through)

Besides the fact that he can take his IMP punches, and his vibrational skills, he can do the greatest move a GL can pull: put him in the ring. Once there GL is like a god.

Love the Luigi sig.

And the debating skills, but those come secondary, wink.

Seriously though, nice Sig.

jrodslam
Lantern For the win.

Metalmanx

...That's great and all, but how is he going to do all of this before Flash takes him down a few hundred times? Still not convinced.

Hal can take an IMP? What about a LETHAL vibrating hand through the head or torso?

Soljer
...That's great and all, but how is he going to do all of this before Flash takes him down a few hundred times? Still not convinced.

Hal can take an IMP? What about a LETHAL vibrating hand through the head or torso?

A vibrating hand?

You mean the same hand that WON'T get through the Lantern's forcefield?

Yeah.

Metalmanx
You talking about those "auto-shields"?

My only question to that, is where are they 95% of the time? GLs get hit by stuff all the time. Where are these auto-shields when they need em?

Soljer
You talking about those "auto-shields"?

My only question to that, is where are they 95% of the time? GLs get hit by stuff all the time. Where are these auto-shields when they need em?

Same place that Flash's incredible speed and reflexes chill when he gets hit by Captain Boomerang.

8urs
Same place that Flash's incredible speed and reflexes chill when he gets hit by Captain Boomerang.

rolling on floor laughing

Hal ftw

8urs
Double Post

great_dane
shields or not, he'd speedforce dump him or run him to the end of time, while in his shield

Validus
Ouch. smile

great_dane
ya, but you can say the same thing about batman dodging darkseids oe, while people like superman, and doomsday werent able to.

or how in a dc/marvel crossover, spiderman beat superboy.

or how whenever galactus takes on the fantastic four, they find out some way to beat him.

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by great_dane
ya, but you can say the same thing about batman dodging darkseids oe, while people like superman, and doomsday werent able to.

or how in a dc/marvel crossover, spiderman beat superboy.

or how whenever galactus takes on the fantastic four, they find out some way to beat him.

Why the hell are you still here?

great_dane
your a bit ch

juggernaut66666
your a bit ch
and you are Reported

great_dane
uh, oh. sorry.

didnt mean it

Ichigo66666
your a bit ch

It wasn't an insult.

But NOBODY takes your comments seriously anymore.

After "Flash beats Eternity."

You are in 50% of the Comic VS Book forum members Profiles.

Ichigo66666
uh, oh. sorry.

didnt mean it

Did it just slip out while you were typing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

great_dane
your a stupid fuc kin idiot.

that means im the best. everybody knows me, and the truth i speak.

flash would beat eternity. he'd run to the end of time, viabrate through the destruction, and while he dies, come back. he ran to the end of time to escape death, and came back, so he'd run to the end of time, destroy him, and come back.

juggernaut66666

flash would beat eternity. he'd run to the end of time, viabrate through the destruction, and while he dies, come back. he ran to the end of time to escape death, and came back, so he'd run to the end of time, destroy him, and come back.
Co-signed.

Ichigo66666

Lmfao. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Did that slip out aswell???

No, you are the worst if anything. Hell any publicity is good publicity. But people know you for being an idiot. No you speak bullsh*t.

Eternity would delete Flash from Ever existing in any timeline.

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Co-signed.

hysteriscal

Validus
Guy has a strange fascination with vibrating. confused

Ichigo66666
Guy has a strange fascination with vibrating. confused

no expression .............. laughing laughing laughing laughing .

He sure enjoys Vibrating and Flash in the same sentence aswell.

batdude123
I think it's unfair to say Superman would get the majority on a GL of Kyle's caliber just because of his natural gifts. If that was the case, Kilowog would be the best GL ever.

But Kilowog only had super strength and durability prior to getting the ring...

whatever mhm

batdude123

laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing hysterical2 crylaugh

no expression

stfu2

Blair Wind

no expression

Lethal? Auto shields protect against lethal attacks

Vibrating? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/df81594b.jpg

Hal is not an idiot.

Plus an IMP?
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/b75d772c.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/6254e4b2.jpg

or
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/JLA042_20.jpg
whats more powerful?? hmmm. While Flash may be faster, Gl's defenses are some of the best in the business. And they are AUTOMATED. Therefore Flash has no way of winning. erm

great_dane
speedforce dump

Ichigo66666
speedforce dump

When Flash is been crushed by force fields?

Or simply BFR?

Chucking him into the Sun?

Boosting his powers beyond anything ever seen in the DCU? stick out tongue

erm

Galan777
speedforce dump Is that before or after Flash uses his heat touch to melt the GL? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by Galan777
Is that before or after Flash uses his heat touch to melt the GL? roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

Or vibrates him to the point he dies from extreme orgasm?

Galan777
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
laughing out loud

Or vibrates him to the point he dies from extreme orgasm? laughing laughing

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
laughing out loud

Or vibrates him to the point he dies from extreme orgasm? and people say i'm a sicko no expression

Soljer

NiņoAraņa
Sick?

I can't think of a better way to go. laughing laughing death by male vibrations..... sick

Soljer

NiņoAraņa
Wha? :sick:

I was talking about death by orgasm. i was using it in context to the way the original poster was.... laughing

Metalmanx

Good point there. And while you make a good point, Flash is, more often then not, never hit by a vast majority of slow attacks. While, almost any GL gets hit almost constantly.

Where were GL's autoshield's when he decided to fight Deathstroke hand-to-hand? Just saying, that's one example I'm thinking of.

(Yea, yea. I know that Flash ran into his sword, but that's not what I'm wondering about right now stick out tongue)

Validus
Naming all the times GL's auto shield has failed isn't any good in a forum fight with PIS turned off. You don't seem to be getting that though.

Metalmanx
Naming all the times GL's auto shield has failed isn't any good in a forum fight with PIS turned off. You don't seem to be getting that though.

No no no. I understand the fact that PIS is turned off for these matches. My problem is that I don't have anything good to base his shields off of. I haven't seen them defend a GL against nearly anything. So I'm having a hard time gauging their effectiveness as shields.

Do you see what I mean?

Validus
Defending from an explosion created by the Anti Life Equation
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_091.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_092.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_093.jpg

Anti Life Equation is pretty powerful, yes?

lando005
wow flash out speeding a teleporter now i've heard everything from dc on the off topic though since dc is home to the most faster than light beings how does anyone traveling at thoes speeds even see where they're going? if your traveling faster than light you would reach an object befor you can actually see it everything ahead of you would be like a black nothingness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.